Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. (21459 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Goodmarlian: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2022
I am igbo I was born and bred here in yorubaland but i have lived at least 3 years in igboland,igbo people are great people especially their men they are hustlers and goal getters, but you see igbo women they are a no no for me.

You see,just because nature blessed them with beauty and light skin they believe they world revolve around them.
I have worked in jibowu,ladipo and some popular igbo markets because i have lots relatives in lagos markets,i have seen lots of nwaboy being brought from the village to serve their oga and one of the advice their oga always give them is to avoid girls during their years of service especially igbo girls,e get why igbo women are the most hypergamous women on earth and they dont hide it,they say it straight to your face.i think most igbo men from the village are narurally simps and have no game its not their fault it because of the hypergamous nature of igbo women over there.
Yoruba are akwaibom ladies are the best,dont get me wrong,l its not that they dont like money,but it is lesser,i remember when i was still in a lagos polytechnic my dad died in my year 1 i had no choice than to look for a side job to be able to sustain myself and education that period i was so broke and lost my looks due to working in the sun,my yoruba female coursemates still respect and cherish me but the igbos ones looked down on me for real.can you believe one day an i was actually playing with one igbo girl in my photocopy shop in school and her friend aske her if its photocopy boys she now dates i just laughed.igbo women are just too hypergamous.
Yoruba girl open their hearts to men irrespective of his financial status especially if he is serious and doing something but igbo women want a ready man and will be too ashamed of you if you are broke.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by care4you: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2022
You are right but Who cares?

We actually don't like you too!

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by okunwaye(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Same here, and I am Igbo too undecided

24 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Goodmarlian: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2022
care4you:
You are right but Who cares?

We actually don't like you too!

Nobody likes igbo ladies..

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by theophorus(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2022
As funny as this sound, it's somehow True.

Have you ever wonder why a Lady would marry a Guy she just met in less than 2weeks just cos the guy just arrive from Obodo Oyinbo?

Have ever wondered why one girl like that married her Grandpa?

Did you also observe that most Igbo men usually marry late?

Well, the culture is changing gradually sha.

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Justbehave(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2022
theophorus:
As funny as this sound, it's somehow True.

Have you ever wonder why a Lady would marry a Guy she just met in less than 2weeks just cos the guy just arrive from Obodo Oyinbo?

Have ever wondered why one girl like that married her Grandpa?

Did you also observe that most Igbo men usually marry late?

Well, the culture is changing gradually sha.
True

27 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Laturuturu: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2022
It's very very true ....my dear it's true
When I was deported from Mexico.
My Igbo gf left me. What I noticed is that she keep asking so you can't go back. I said yes
Can't you write letter and beg them I said no need. I made everyone believe I came with no money at all. No Shi shi I'm the voice of Peter Obi.
She left no time in the course of this I met a Yoruba lady. I told her point blank about my situation she no even mind. I no dey give her Shi shi.
I will be trekking everywhere under sun looking for apartment to buy. God favoured me with one agent . He showed my nice houses
The following week I bought two houses. My Obi girl try to come back na crazy I take pursue her.
This money hungry attitude need to stop.

221 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by chim14(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2022
They are the most materialistic of all tribes. No matter how good you are to them, they will leave you for dead once cash flow stops.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Beebah321(f): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2022
After God, fear Igbo women.
Me sef no like them. tongue

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Laturuturu: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2022
Every tribe has its bad side
Ibo girls like money like mad.
Yoruba girls can Bleep like idiot even in husband house. I have Bleep hell out of them on baddo.
This is my personal experience.
Generally Nigeria girls are too materialistic

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Beebah321:
After God, fear Igbo women.
Me sef no like them. tongue
grin grin Same.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by BanyXchi: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Laturuturu:
Yoruba girls can Bleep like idiot even in husband house. I have Bleep hell out of them on baddo.
no body dey bleep pass ibo babes oh, I don Bleep married ones before. Even pregnant ones still dey bleep anyhow.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Laturuturu:
What do Hausa girls like?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2022
If you just came back from abroad, bro you have made it for igbo women, they don't use their eyes to see guys that are hustling abroad.

Even if it's dubai grin, if you like treat her like a mess, she would endure and still stay with you. With the hope you will marry her, and take her out of Nigeria, so she can brag to her umu ada commitee, how she isn't in their level. grin

That was how, one guy that came from abroad, snatched my guy babe grin, and this my guy really loved this girl, and did alot for her. It was my first time seeing a man cry bitterly over a woman in real life. grin

But my guy is doing very well now sha. All he did for her didn't matter anymore, but the abroad guy married her though.

There is this song that goes like this "Never in my life, them go use my head" grin that's his current ring tone.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
no body dey bleep pass ibo babes oh, I don Bleep married ones before
Who asked you, this one undecided. Mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2022
Bunkbars:
If you just came back from abroad, bro you have made it for igbo women, they don't use their eyes to see guys that are hustling abroad.

Even if it's dubai grin, if you like treat her like a mess, she would endure and still stay with you. With the hope you will marry her, and take her out of Nigeria, so she can brag to her umu ada commitee, how she isn't in their level. grin

That was how, one guy that came from abroad, snatched my guy babe grin, and this my guy really loved this girl, and did alot for her. It was my first time seeing a man cry bitterly over a woman in real life. grin

But my guy is doing very well now sha. All he did for her didn't matter anymore, but the abroad guy married her though.

There is this song that goes like this "Never in my life, them go use my head" grin that's his current ring tone.
almost all fair igbo young women get byfriend abroad, especially those asian guys indonesia and vietnam. Their married women can cheat especially those that are very active on social media, posting heavy make up photos.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by CSTRR: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Honestly, it is not so far from the truth.

I had two girlfriends at a time.
One Yoruba, one Igbo.
Just trying to see which one was better in the long run.

It was the Igbo one that was giving me stress.

51 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by care4you: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Nobody likes igbo ladies..

But DAVIDO loves us!

You are a nobody, go and make money and stop complaining like a little kid

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by ajahinnousa(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2022
In my own experience, I agreed with the op.

I remembered when things really got bad for me. All the girls from my Igbo side stopped coming around and my girlfriend stopped calling and if I manage to call, she won't pick most of the time.

Thank God I came across that Yoruba girl at that particular time,I don't know what I would have become now.

She will come to my house every day, prepare food that she bought with her own money,clean the house,even sort my transport if I'm going out(you know how Abuja be with transport nah) and she will always tell me that one day I will bounce back.

I will never ever forget her love and contribution towards my life and no matter how may times I have the opportunity to reciprocate that. I will gladly be doing it

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by CSTRR: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2022
Igbo men dey try o.

I have never seen such an entitled set of women in my life.

They believe they are here to enjoy at a man's expense.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by CSTRR: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2022
care4you:

But DAVIDO loves us!

You are a nobody, go and make money and stop complaining like a little kid

Who is davido?

Can davido marry all of you?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Anyone that you people sha use, kindly remember that good sex is key, and I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by CSTRR: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2022
When you give women names like "obiagelli", which literally means She came to enjoy/eat, it is not surprising that the women in that culture will take it seriously.

Ultimately, I blame Igbo men.

Nigerian women are spoilt, Igbo men made it worse.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by tayo60(f): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2022
I'm proud to be a Yoruba woman

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Blake755: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Lol nah true Sha especially u see IMO state babe high bride price choi the other people the tell my brother go buy okada for the youth cheesy grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by care4you: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2022
CSTRR:

Who is davido?

Can davido marry all of you?

And who are you?
Do I know you?
Do you have a name?
Does anyone know who you're?

Go and make money kid..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Dshocker(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Laturuturu:
It's very very true ....my dear it's true
When I was deported from Mexico.
My Igbo gf left me. What I noticed is that she keep asking so you can't go back. I said yes
Can't you write letter and beg them I said no need. I made everyone believe I came with no money at all. No Shi shi I'm the voice of Peter Obi.
She left no time in the course of this I met a Yoruba lady. I told her point blank about my situation she no even mind. I no dey give her Shi shi.
I will be trekking everywhere under sun looking for apartment to buy. God favoured me with one agent . He showed my nice houses
The following week I bought two houses. My Obi girl try to come back na crazy I take pursue her.
This money hungry attitude need to stop.

Is it a seasonal movie?

Men can lie....

8 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by 1Sharon(f): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Aren't they the least married women in Nigeria

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by shegunmessi(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Omo,I no fit laf,I could remember when I was dating one Igbo girl from anambra,ahhh,she nearly kill me with billing, thou I'm not financially stable when I met her,but at least,still trying my best for her,one day she requested for 10k,I've agreed to give her the 10k,but things wasn't the way I planned it,I decided to gv her 5k,she nearly kill me with insult ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½, normally I'm already fed up with her entitlement mentality,I'm just looking for a way to ditch her bf,after that,I just blocked her papa from every angle,the funniest part was that,one day I was strolling around the street with one of my nigga, unfortunately we came across her with her friend,I overheard her telling her friend,see that broke guy that left just because of 10kļæ½ļæ½ļæ½

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Justbehave(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2022
Where are my Igbo sisters here? Make Una come defend unaselves ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by youngsahito(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2022
Na most of Dem plenty for hookup now when no bf can carry their high billings.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:
I am igbo I was born and bred here in yorubaland but i have lived at least 3 years in igboland,igbo people are great people especially their men they are hustlers and goal getters, but you see igbo women they are a no no for me.

You see,just because nature blessed them with beauty and light skin they believe they world revolve around them.
I have worked in jibowu,ladipo and some popular igbo markets because i have lots relatives in lagos markets,i have seen lots of nwaboy being brought from the village to serve their oga and one of the advice their oga always give them is to avoid girls during their years of service especially igbo girls,e get why igbo women are the most hypergamous women on earth and they dont hide it,they say it straight to your face.i think most igbo men from the village are narurally simps and have no game its not their fault it because of the hypergamous nature of igbo women over there.
Yoruba are akwaibom ladies are the best,dont get me wrong,l its not that they dont like money,but it is lesser,i remember when i was still in a lagos polytechnic my dad died in my year 1 i had no choice than to look for a side job to be able to sustain myself and education that period i was so broke and lost my looks due to working in the sun,my yoruba female coursemates still respect and cherish me but the igbos ones looked down on me for real.can you believe one day an i was actually playing with one igbo girl in my photocopy shop in school and her friend aske her if its photocopy boys she now dates i just laughed.igbo women are just too hypergamous.
Yoruba girl open their hearts to men irrespective of his financial status especially if he is serious and doing something but igbo women want a ready man and will be too ashamed of you if you are broke.

Your perception, anyway!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / What Does It Mean If A Woman Slaps You (male) On Your Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.