Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case (6561 Views)

The Only Way Atiku, Obi’s Supporters Can Accept Tinubu - Keyamo Reveals / Hacker Breaks Into NIMC Server - The Story Is False / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by OAUTemitayo: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

More like accusing someone else of something you are guilty of. I made it clear to you that there are no emotions attached to my opinion as my life does not depend on who the president is except you are trying to force me to just align with your opinion in a forum where everyone should be permitted to air their views.
I expect you stress on the non use of electronic server in the elections and not to accuse me of being emotional about my views sir

The question you should ask is, of what relevance is server to tribunal?
Why is it so difficult for Atiku to present the signed result sheets signed by party agents and electoral officers of which all his agents had a copy given to them?

Why is Atiku finding it difficult to prove electoral irregularities with available evidence in his hand?
Why the need to rely on something you have to prove its existence, prove the figures are the correct figures and prove its admissibility before electoral act and tribunal when you have result sheets with you?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Why is it so difficult for Atiku to present the signed result sheets signed by party agents and electoral officers of which all his agents had a copy given to them?

Why is Atiku finding it difficult to prove electoral irregularities with available evidence in his hand?
Why the need to rely on something you have to prove its existence, prove the figures are the correct figures and prove its admissibility before electoral act and tribunal when you have result sheets with you?

Now you are on point grin
You asked of what relevance the server is to the tribunal but I think if there actually is a server, then its relevance to the issue at hand can not be overemphasized so I implore you to give time the chance to bring you the knowledge you crave as the onus is now on INEC to prove substantially that there wasn't a server for e-collation while Atiku is to prove indisputably that there was a server for e-collation of results.
As for the case of signed copies of results sheets, I also believe it's left for Atiku to decide which evidence he wish to capitalize on whether such evidence favors him or not is still yet to be seen
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by OAUTemitayo: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

Now you are on point grin
You asked of what relevance the server is to the tribunal but I think if there actually is a server, then its relevance to the issue at hand can not be overemphasized so I implore you to give time the chance to bring you the knowledge you crave as the onus is now on INEC to prove substantially that there wasn't a server for e-collation while Atiku is to prove indisputably that there was a server for e-collation of results.
As for the case of signed copies of results sheets, I also believe it's left for Atiku to decide which evidence he wish to capitalize on whether such evidence favors him or not is still yet to be seen
INEC only need to present the electoral act, they don't need to prove the existence of the server.
Anything that is not contained by the electoral act is null and void before the tribunal.

If there is any regret I have in life, it is not studying law; too many awoof money to chop from mumu politicians.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

INEC only need to present the electoral act, they don't need to prove the existence of the server.
Anything that is not contained by the electoral act is null and void before the tribunal.

If there is any regret I have in life, it is not studying law; too many awoof money to chop from mumu politicians.

You're right but it would have been easier if INEC never talked about electronic server by promising to deploy the technology in the 2019 elections. That's why if it is proven otherwise that there actually was input an upload of election data into any server, it would be that the whole process was an infringement on the electoral laws by INEC which will render the whole election null and void.
And if INEC chooses to say that they made the promise to deploy the tech cos they expected the bill to be signed into law, they will also be asked why they didn't come out open to say they couldn't meet up to use the technology because the bill to permit its use wasn't signed into law.

I know the kind of country live in and I'm not expecting any surprise but I hate when some people see it like Atiku is just some random fo*I who doesn't have anything to hold on to.

Intelligence wise and in terms of individual smartness, Atiku trumps Buhari all round, sorry to say...
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

You're right but it would have been easier if INEC never talked about electronic server by promising to deploy the technology in the 2019 elections. That's why if it is proven otherwise that there actually was input and upload of election data into any server, it would be that the whole process was an infringement on the electoral laws by INEC which will render the whole election null and void.
And if INEC chooses to say that they made the promise to deploy the tech cos they expected the bill to be signed into law, they will also be asked why they didn't come out open to say they couldn't meet up to use the technology because the bill to permit its use wasn't signed into law.

I know the kind of country we live in and I'm not expecting any surprise but I hate when some people see it like Atiku is just some random fo*I who doesn't have anything to hold on to.

Intelligence wise and in terms of individual smartness, Atiku trumps Buhari all round, sorry to say...
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by OAUTemitayo: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

You're right but it would have been easier if INEC never talked about electronic server by promising to deploy the technology in the 2019 elections. That's why if it is proven otherwise that there actually was input and upload of election data into any server, it would be that the whole process was an infringement on the electoral laws by INEC which will render the whole election null and void.

I know the kind of country we live in and I'm not expecting any surprise but I hate when some people see it like Atiku is just some random fo*I who doesn't have anything to hold on to.

Atiku is a yahoo politician. That's roguery not smartness
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Atiku is a yahoo politician. That's roguery not smartness
Lol cheesy

Roguery is almost a common characteristic of the typical Nigerian politician...
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by Eteka1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by livelymatilda: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

You just nailed yourself with this comment.
If you accuse me of the crime and I deny I didn't even have a bank account at all, and it was later found out that I actually have a bank account, myself as a person would become a questionable character from that point which leaves room for more scrutiny of my previous claims.
The law is not as rigid as you think. When certain situations arise and such is not enshrined in the constitution, the onus rests on the judges to give verdict based on their agreed moral position on such.
For instance,
In the outside world, if you were accused of raping an underage child while staying in the same room with her between 6pm to 7pm and you deny being in the room with the child between 6pm and 7pm, but it was later discovered that you were actually with the child between 6pm and 7pm, I hope the angry mob will listen to anything else from you again before nailing you to the cross.
Stop fooling yourself.. We are talking about law and you are talking about Jungle justice..
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by engineerboat(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Did electoral officers input election results into card readers in your presence at polling booth?

If they did, did the party agents sighted and signed to the transmission?

I don't know why you are giving Atiku false hope.

The only results recognized by law is the result sheets signed by party agents and electoral officers.

That's what Atiku should use to prove his case not one server that many voters don't even know exist.

Entire polling units cancelled because their card readers could not authenticate their voters cards and finger prints.

if that is the case then, where are the verification going to.

Many results cancelled because card readers could not be used.

abeg swarve
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by engineerboat(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Everything na turn by turn.

Let this turn be trashed, then moved to the next case on agenda.

so for now, INEC is on hot seat
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by engineerboat(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
netpro:

Not exactly. Proving a Server existence is one thing (almost impossible - those that claim to have heard of server did not). Do you know it can be as simple as Dedicated server hosting account? Also Atiku needs to prove that authenticity of the results he has over the ones announced by INEC.

Then there is the biggest hurdle, the current law does not support electronic results. That was one of the provisions the amended law had. But Mr President declined.

The question at hand is INEC release your serve for the verification of Card readers and results,

But INEC said They have no server,

How is that to you.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
livelymatilda:

Stop fooling yourself.. We are talking about law and you are talking about Jungle justice..

Just try it one day and see which position the law will take about it.
When there's a crime in a scene where you are present, and investigation is to be carried out, instead of you to defend yourself about not being involved in the crime, you claim not to be at the scene at all, whereas it was later discovered that you were present at the scene, your statement becomes implicating and any other defensive statement you make will not be taken seriously.
I was only giving an instance in that sense but if you think you can make a statement before a law court and later try to change it whenever you like, then I wish you good luck and patience Jonathan.

N. B Someone already quoted me on your behalf and the argument is almost at rest now so you either follow the thread to see where the matter ended or come with new hit points concerning the matter.

I will only reply your mentions if you come up with something fresh about this subject but I will ignore any repetitive mentions of what has already been said.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by OAUTemitayo: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
engineerboat:

Everything na turn by turn.
Let this turn be trashed, then moved to the next case on agenda.
so for now, INEC is on hot seat
Pele, you will soon dey alright

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by Paccus: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
netpro:

Guy stop abeg. Did you vote on the Card Reader or you thumbprinted on ballot paper?

Apart of being used to accreditation (verifying you are a valid Voter, the card reader is completely ignorant of every other aspects of the day's activities. Like where ballots where snatched, voters that went home without voting, those that manually got accredited, etc.
Bro, I was part of the last elections, There was e-collations of results to Inec server from each polling unit at the end of vote counting, You can ask any corper you know that was a PO, any SPO, RaTech etc..There was no manual accreditation in the last elections, The card reader must read your card for you to be permitted to vote..Although, PDP has no claim because while Inec created a server, The electoral laws do not permit it, the electoral laws only acknowledge Manual accreditation.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by livelymatilda: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

[s]
Just try it one day and see which position the law will take about it.
When there's a crime in a scene where you are present, and investigation is to be carried out, instead of you to defend yourself about not being involved in the crime, you claim not to be at the scene at all, whereas it was later discovered that you were present at the scene, your statement becomes implicating and any other defensive statement you make will not be taken seriously.
I was only giving an instance in that sense but if you think you can make a statement before a law court and later try to change it whenever you like, then I wish you good luck and patience Jonathan.

N. B Someone already quoted me on your behalf and the argument is almost at rest now so you either follow the thread to see where the matter ended or come with new hit points concerning the matter.

I will only reply your mentions if you come up with something fresh about this subject but I will ignore any repetitive mentions of what has already been said. [/s]
Stop typing thrash.... Go have something meaningful doing..

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
livelymatilda:

Stop typing thrash.... Go have something meaningful doing..

This clearly shows how unintelligent you are.
Myself and 2 other persons debated on this topic with more than 5 to 10 mentions each without sounding harsh or insulting to each other, but you replied my first mention by asking me to stop fo*ling myself, I ignored, but you still came to type this.
Well, thanks to the fact that this happens to be a faceless forum otherwise, my mere look should tell you that I have something meaningful doing.
Perhaps, not everyone is jobless like you think.
My advice to you is that next time, if you are too daft and incorrigible to argue with facts and to air your views without sounding insulting to people you don't know, then avoid commenting on important topics like this one.
It's not just on Nairaland, the issue of INEC denying having a server is an important topic that is trending everywhere even on Twitter so be guided pls.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by livelymatilda: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:
[s]

This clearly shows how unintelligent you are.
Myself and 2 other persons debated on this topic with more than 5 to 10 mentions each without sounding harsh or insulting to each other, but you replied my first mention by asking me to stop fo*ling myself, I ignored, but you still came to type this.
Well, thanks to the fact that this happens to be a faceless forum otherwise, my mere look should tell you that I have something meaningful doing.
Perhaps, not everyone is jobless like you think.
My advice to you is that next time, if you are too daft and incorrigible to argue with facts and to air your views without sounding insulting to people you don't know, then avoid commenting on important topics like this one.
It's not just on Nairaland, the issue of INEC denying having a server is an important topic that is trending everywhere even on Twitter so be guided pls. [/s]
Stop posting rubbish... Don't you have something doing?

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by engineerboat(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
livelymatilda:

Stop posting rubbish... Don't you have something doing?

Seem you have nothing to say.

Rather than engage in meaningful discussion.

You end up displaying your usual ramble

Pack well jo
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by livelymatilda: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
engineerboat:

Seem you have nothing to say.

Rather than engage in meaningful discussion.

You end up displaying your usual ramble

Pack well jo
Pained ass as usual.. Lol

Olodo....You that always rub your bad luck on whoever you support..
You will also rub it on Adeleke tomorrow.. What a wailing Zombie

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by ba7man(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

You're right but it would have been easier if INEC never talked about electronic server by promising to deploy the technology in the 2019 elections. That's why if it is proven otherwise that there actually was input an upload of election data into any server, it would be that the whole process was an infringement on the electoral laws by INEC which will render the whole election null and void.

I know the kind of country live in and I'm not expecting any surprise but I hate when some people see it like Atiku is just some random fo*I who doesn't have anything to hold on to.

Atiku is daft. undecided

You speaking English can't change that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyigbo : How The Carnage Started-Warning Graphic content / Cartoon Pic Of Tinubu Fighting Dirty Surfaces (Funny Pic) / Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.