Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case (6567 Views)

The Only Way Atiku, Obi’s Supporters Can Accept Tinubu - Keyamo Reveals / Hacker Breaks Into NIMC Server - The Story Is False / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by modik(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
netpro:

Atiku is not contesting the results announced by INEC. That is the main issue.

He has an entirely different results that is totally different. He said a whistle-blower got it from, wait for it - am INEC Server!

His own total is even higher than the one from INEC. Also Buhari even performed better in South East in Atiku's own.

Atiku is playing spoiler's game. The law is not on his side, because INEC is the only body empowered by law to conduct and announce results.

Head or tail, let the judicial process take its course.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by oyatz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
It seems Atiku has been scammed with this server issue.

1) There were over 10 Political parties that contested for the Presidential election. Were the results for EACH Political party recorded on the card readers and send to the server or ONLY the results of APC and PDP were recorded and sent to the server?

2) What of the people that voted manually where card readers didn't work?

3) What happened to the votes in places where there are no internet services?

netpro:

You are right. If Atiku should win, then that implies that what INEC and the voters manually did in public was a waste of time. That means Atiku and those around him are the only ones with authentic results.

Note: Atiku's results are entirely different from INEC in every State. In Atiku's version President Buhari performed better in the SE for example.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by livelymatilda: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lovelive:

Na every thief dey confess say he don steal?

Are you in the opinion that INEC doesn't have any server because the zombie body called INEC said so?
Alot of people believe that Atiku is very corrupt and stole a lot from Nigeria..

But Atiku said he is not corrupt.. Do you also want us to believe Atiku is not corrupt because the Pdp presidential candidate said so?

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by netpro(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
modik:

How wonderful would it have been, if what you just stated up there is the exact words of learned INEC legal team at the honorable tribunal during their presentation!

Atiku filed a case for this specifically in the Court of Appeal. In May, the court ruled in favour of INEC.

Since there is nothing else for Atiku, he is bring up the same request at the Tribunal. And his Counsel is making an emotional plea to the tribunal. That was why INEC presented a copy of the last month ruling and told the Tribunal that Atiku is requesting a server they don't have.

Let Atiku provide the said server.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by oyatz(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
You are just a bigot.

Why don't you read about the Academic profile of Prof Yakubu Mahmud?

tsfisheriesm:
What do you expect when someone who scored 160 over 400 in jamb becomes a professor. The IQ will still be low.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by livelymatilda: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

You are not getting the point. If INEC had insisted that no results were uploaded to the servers, it would have been more difficult for Atiku to prove otherwise. INEC said they have no servers! So the onus is on Atiku to prove they had servers which, to me, is very easy. If Atiku proves they indeed had a server, then he can as well submit that his results were real. I believe INEC goofed. This gets more interesting.
If I accuse you of having 2 billion naira in your Bank account ...The you now claim you don't even have a bank account.If at the end, it was discovered that you actually have a bank account... Are you now telling me that it also mean that you have 2 billion naira in your Bank account?

Is that how it is being done in the court of law?
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by Afamed: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lovelive:

Are you in the opinion that INEC doesn't have any server because the zombie body called INEC said so?

https://www.facebook.com/100012374645375/posts/692530927836056/

Read from the link if INEC truly has server or not
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by netpro(m): 4:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Afamed:

https://www.facebook.com/100012374645375/posts/692530927836056/

Read from the link if INEC truly has server or not

You guys love sensation.

Atiku is Not asking if INEC has any server? Atiku is asking for a specific server "one used for electronic transmission of election results".

INEC said "we don't have a server used for transmission of results".

What is too much understand?

It is like "do you have a bank account with N5billion in it?". And you said "I don't have a bank account with 5 billion naira in it"

Then people now come on Social media and be screaming, "he said he doesn't have bank account, what a liar".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2019
netpro:

Guy stop abeg. Did you vote on the Card Reader or you thumbprinted on ballot paper?

Apart of being used to accreditation (verifying you are a valid Voter, the card reader is completely ignorant of every other aspects of the day's activities. Like where ballots where snatched, voters that went home without voting, those that manually got accredited, etc.

You claim to be an IT person yet you said the bolded. Does the card reader (computer) have to be aware of every activity going on before it can be used to validate a judgment?
Obviously NO! And that is the reason why it has interfaces for the operator (presiding officer) to input such necessary data you claim it's ignorant of.
Perhaps you also need the card reader to be aware that the APO 2 drank a Can of Maltina while the election was ongoing. Lol cheesy

One thing I understand is that most people give a flippant attention to crime especially when the consequences seems not to affect them in the short run without thinking of the long term effect of such.

Note: the problem is not whether Atiku comes victorious or if Buhari does, but the sanctity of our laws and soundness of our democracy is what we should worry about.
You might be supporting Buhari in this because you think he's a better candidate than Atiku but if such occurrences are allowed to thrive without being thwarted, it will give room for more of it. i.e a time would come when the deprived candidate would seem more to be the better one and by then, most of the people supporting such act today would be the ones playing the victims card.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2019
livelymatilda:

If I accuse you of having 2 billion naira in your Bank account ...The you now claim you don't even have a bank account.If at the end, it was discovered that you actually have a bank account... Are you now telling me that it also mean that you have 2 billion naira in your Bank account?

Is that how it is being done in the court of law?
You just nailed yourself with this comment.
If you accuse me of the crime and I deny I didn't even have a bank account at all, and it was later found out that I actually have a bank account, myself as a person would become a questionable character from that point which leaves room for more scrutiny of my previous claims.
The law is not as rigid as you think. When certain situations arise and such is not enshrined in the constitution, the onus rests on the judges to give verdict based on their agreed moral position on such.
For instance,
In the outside world, if you were accused of raping an underage child while staying in the same room with her between 6pm to 7pm and you deny being in the room with the child between 6pm and 7pm, but it was later discovered that you were actually with the child between 6pm and 7pm, I hope the angry mob will listen to anything else from you again before nailing you to the cross.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by netpro(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

You claim to be an IT person yet you said the bolded. Does the card reader (computer) have to be aware of every activity going on before it can be used to validate a judgment?
Obviously NO! And that is the reason why it has interfaces for the operator (presiding officer) to input such necessary data you claim it's ignorant of.
Perhaps you also need the card reader to be aware that the APO 2 drank a Can of Maltina while the election was ongoing. Lol cheesy

One thing I understand is that most people give a flippant attention to crime especially when the consequences seems not to affect them in the short run without thinking of the long term effect of such.

Note: the problem is not whether Atiku comes victorious or if Buhari does, but the sanctity of our laws and soundness of our democracy is what we should worry about.
You might be supporting Buhari in this because you think he's a better candidate than Atiku but if such occurrences are allowed to thrive without being thwarted, it will give room for more of it. i.e a time would come when the deprived candidate would seem more to be the better one and by then, most of the people supporting such act today would be the ones playing the victims card.

How is it that you and Atiku want to force on us a result that was secret collated by him and a handful of folks are in know?

The electoral law is very straightforward on election procedures, Atiku is just being a confusionist. In order to discredit the election since it didn't favour him.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by netpro(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

You just nailed yourself with this comment.
If you accuse me of the crime and I deny I didn't even have a bank account at all, and it was later found out that I actually have a bank account, myself as a person would become a questionable character from that point which leaves room for more scrutiny of my previous claims.
The law is not as rigid as you think. When certain situations arise and such is not enshrined in the constitution, the onus rests on the judges to give verdict based on their agreed moral position on such.
For instance,
In the outside world, if you were accused of raping an underage child while staying in the same room with her between 6pm to 7pm and you deny being in the room with the child between 6pm and 7pm, but it was later discovered that you were actually with the child between 6pm and 7pm, I hope the angry mob will listen to anything else from you again before nailing you to the cross.

You are making an emotional argument like Atiku.

INEC response is like: I ask "do you have a bank account with N5billion in it?". And you said "I don't have a bank account with 5 billion naira in it"

Then people now come on Social media and be screaming, "he said he doesn't have bank account, what a lying son of a dragon".

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2019
netpro:

How is it that you and Atiku want to force on us a result that was secret collated by him and a handful of folks are in know?

The electoral law is very straightforward on election procedures, Atiku is just being a confusionist. In order to discredit the election since it didn't favour him.

Firstly, I would encourage you to focus more on comprehensive reading rather just for argument purpose because if you truly understood my position, there won't be need for you to type the first bolded line. With that said, I will only agree with you that the electoral laws are straightforward but not "very" as you claim. The whole country wouldn't have been thrown into a state of confusion when Prince Abubakar Audu of Kogi State died few hours for him to be declared winner of the Kogi governorship election in 2015. No! A country with a VERY straightforward electoral laws won't be in as much confusion as we were then.
There are still things not easily thought of until they happen that are still missing in our constitution talkless of our electoral laws. So stop thinking that our electoral laws covers every possibility in all elections. You said Atiku is only threading a confusionist path because the election didn't favor him. Well, I will leave you to your opinion but even at that, INEC needs to come up with a much brilliant approach to clarify that rather than goofing about not having a server which they obvious did and with video tutorials of them teaching their Ad-hoc staff how to input and upload data to their servers via card readers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by netpro(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

Firstly, I would encourage you to focus more on comprehensive reading rather just for argument purpose because if you truly understood my position, there won't be need for you to type the first bolded line. With that said, I will only agree with you that the electoral laws are straightforward but not "very" as you claim. The whole country wouldn't have been thrown into a state of confusion when Prince Abubakar Audu of Kogi State died few hours for him to be declared winner of the Kogi governorship election in 2015. No! A country with a VERY straightforward electoral laws won't be in as much confusion as we were then.
There are still things not easily thought of until it happens that are still missing in our constitution talkless of our electoral laws. So stop thinking that our electoral laws covers every possibility in all elections. Well you said Atiku is only threading a confusionist path because the election didn't favor him. Well, I will leave you to your opinion but even at that, INEC needs to come up with a much brilliant approach to clarify that rather than goofing about not having a server which they obvious did and with video tutorials of them teaching their Ad-hoc staff how to input and upload data to their servers via card readers everywhere.

The entire "INEC Server" is a drowning Atiku clinging to straws.

Had the amended electoral bill passed by Saraki been signed by the President, the Atiku's legal argument will be viable. But it wasn't.

Our current electoral law does not accommodate or have consideration for electronically transmitted results.

Once you understand, accept and get pass that, you will not be making the moral, emotional and academic arguments.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2019
netpro:

You are making an emotional argument like Atiku.

INEC response is like: I ask "do you have a bank account with N5billion in it?". And you said [b] "I don't have a bank account with 5 billion naira in it"

Then people now come on Social media and be screaming, "he said he doesn't have bank account, what a lying son of a dragon".[/b]

If you truly meant what you just typed then I give up arguing with you because you will be a very bad lawyer if you had embark on that career line. . Are you insinuating that the headline "Atiku, PDP asking us for server that we don't have, INEC tells tribunal" was birthed from social media

With the bolded paraphrased, you obviously meant INEC replied by saying WE DON'T HAVE A SERVER WITH ELECTION RESULTS IN IT which obviously was not what INEC said.
INEC completely denied having a server at all bro and hence the rage on this matter.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2019
netpro:

The entire "INEC Server" is a drowning Atiku clinging to straws.

Had the amended electoral bill passed by Saraki been signed by the President, the Atiku's legal argument will be viable. But it wasn't.

Our current electoral law does not accommodate or have consideration for electronically transmitted results.

Once you understand, accept and get pass that, you will not be making the moral, emotional and academic arguments.

In that case, would you also suggest that prof. Mahmoud's INEC should also be sanctioned for misleading both the voters and contestants about the transmission of results via electronic servers since the constitution doesn't recognize it? Also, since the electoral bill that was passed as regards this matter wasn't signed, yet INEC went ahead to claim they would transmit results via electronic servers which they obviously did, should we now assume that the whole electoral process was just professor Mahmoud doing his own bidding rather than what the constitution recognize?
Saying this is tantamount to admitting that the whole election election was useless and as such all winners emerging from that election would be null and void.
On the other hand, if you choose to say they made the statement about using electronic servers cos they thought the bill would be signed, then they will also need to be held responsible for not making it known to the voters and contestants that transmission of results via electronic means will no longer be used as they said earlier since the bill was not signed.

All in all bro, the idea of INEC not having a server won't be healthy for Buhari and APC if it is later discovered that INEC actually have a server...

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by ChristianNorth: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Mynd44:
The reason this won't work is that the court only work in accordance to the constitution.

The law that allows INEC to have a server was not signed hence even if they had the infrastructure, it cannot be used and cannot be presented in court as electronic collation is not recognised in the eyes of the law
Lol.

The constitution is a lifeless and meaningless piece of paper that defends on judicial interpretation to be alive.

Law is not what the legislature passed, but what the judiciary interprets it to be. Every student of English law knowns this and Nigeria practices English law.

The judiciary has the power to repeal any section of the law they believe at that material time undermines natural justice.

As long as a petitioner's prayers are in line with natural justice and the law at the material time undermines this, the court would rely on the law of equity to dispense justice.

This would set a precedence that effectively repealed that section of the law until upturned by a superior court or amended by the legislature.

Nigeria Legal System 101.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by globemoney: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol.

The constitution is a lifeless and meaningless piece of paper that defends on judicial interpretation to be alive.

Law is not what the legislature passed, but what the judiciary interprets it to be. Every student of English law knowns this and Nigeria practices English law.

[s]The judiciary has the power to repeal any section of the law[/s] they believe at that material time undermines natural justice.

As long as a petitioner's prayers are in line with natural justice and the law at the material time undermines this, the court would rely on the law of equity to dispense justice.

This would set a precedence that effectively repealed that section of the law until upturned by a superior court or amended by the legislature.

Nigeria Legal System 101.
No sir, the judiciary does not have any such powers. Its the work of the NASS. The law is bigger than the Judiciary.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by netpro(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

If you truly meant what you just typed then I give up arguing with you because you will be a very bad lawyer if you had embark on that career line. . Are you insinuating that the headline "Atiku, PDP asking us for server that we don't have, INEC tells tribunal" was birthed from social media

With the bolded paraphrased, you obviously meant INEC replied by saying WE DON'T HAVE A SERVER WITH ELECTION RESULTS IN IT which obviously was not what INEC said.
INEC completely denied having a server at all bro and hence the rage on this matter.

When did sensational news headlines becomes a quote. Guy you are getting ridiculous.

Atiku asked for a server in transmission of election results, INEC said "we no get am".

The response is like: "do you have a bank account with N5billion in it?". And you said "I don't have a bank account with 5 billion naira in it"

Then people now come on Social media and be screaming, "he said he doesn't have bank account, what a lying son of a dragon".
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by netpro(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

In that case, would you also suggest that prof. Mahmoud's INEC should also be sanctioned for misleading both the voters and contestants about the transmission of results via electronic servers since the constitution doesn't recognize it? Also, since the electoral bill that was passed as regards this matter wasn't signed, yet INEC went ahead to claim they would transmit results via electronic servers which they obviously did, should we now assume that the whole electoral process was just professor Mahmoud doing his own bidding rather than what the constitution recognize?
Saying this is tantamount to admitting that the whole election election was useless and as such all winners emerging from that election would be null and void.
On the other hand, if you choose to say they made the statement about using electronic servers cos they thought the bill would be signed, then they will also need to be held responsible for not making it known to the voters and contestants that transmission of results via electronic means will no longer be used as they said earlier since the bill was not signed.

All in all bro, the idea of INEC not having a server won't be healthy for Buhari and APC if it is later discovered that INEC actually have a server...

If you want to probe INEC chairman's speech and how INEC spent spent the money budgeted, kindly do.

But if the question is, does the election results reflect the wishes of majority of Nigerians voters? The answer is Yes!
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by netpro(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:

No sir, the judiciary does not have any such powers. Its the work of the NASS. The law is bigger than the Judiciary.

Atiku and his supporters are just being unnecessarily emotional. Imagine that guy calling for Judicial Rascality.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2019
netpro:

If you want to probe INEC chairman's speech and how INEC spent spent the money budgeted, kindly do.

But if the question is, does the election results reflect the wishes of majority of Nigerians voters? The answer is Yes!

Stop diverting the bone of contention in this argument. How come the subject of discourse has changed from whether INEC has a server or not to whether the outcome of the election reflects the will of majority of Nigerians?
Where did you do your statistics to come up with the conclusion that the result reflects the will of the majority or is it the same election which is in question you are using as juries for your opinion?

Your opinion is your opinion. Stop taking your opinion to be the fact in issue like this.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2019
netpro:

When did sensational news headlines becomes a quote. Guy you are getting ridiculous.

Atiku asked for a server in transmission of election results, INEC said "we no get am".

The response is like: "do you have a bank account with N5billion in it?". And you said "I don't have a bank account with 5 billion naira in it"

I pointed out that because you made mention of social media as the innate source of the statement "Atiku, PDP asking us for server that we don't have, INEC tells tribunal" which obviously is a lie.
You can go ahead to invalidate news from punch, premiumtimes etc just to satisfy your arguments but that is you and you alone.
I'm not surprised because for you to try to claim INEC did not deny having a server especially by trying to rephrase INEC's comments makes your points look so ridiculous to me as well.
Also try and be more logical by leaving the issue of someone being accused of having 5 billion blablabla it doesn't sound logical as far as this argument is concerned pls

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by ChristianNorth: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:

The judiciary is the law.

Whatever they interpreted whatever shitt the legislature passed to be, becomes the subsisting law.

The judiciary has power to repeal any section of the law that undermines natural justice through an instrument known as Judicial precedence and they also rely on this to make laws to cover any void the laws made by the legislature did not address.

Under common laws and English laws, judicial interpretation of law usually creates new law and when a lot of things are taken into consideration when interpreting the law and one of them is natural justice.

Get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by globemoney: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:

[s]The judiciary is the law.

Whatever they interpreted whatever shitt the legislature passed to be, becomes the subsisting law.

The judiciary has power to repeal any section of the law that undermines natural justice through an instrument known as Judicial precedence and they also rely on this to make laws to cover any void the laws made by the legislature did not address.

Under common laws and English laws, judicial interpretation of law usually creates new law and when a lot of things are taken into consideration when interpreting the law and one of them is natural justice.

Get your facts right. [/s]
I don't have the strength to argue this rn
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by Eteka1(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Lovelive:

INEC doesn't say it has no server but that it doesn't have a server for transmission, receipt and collation of election results. The server it has is for accreditation data from card readers.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by OAUTemitayo: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

I pointed out that because you made mention of social media as the innate source of the statement "Atiku, PDP asking us for server that we don't have, INEC tells tribunal" which obviously is a lie.
You can go ahead to invalidate news from punch, premiumtimes etc just to satisfy your arguments but that is you and you alone.
I'm not surprised because for you to try to claim INEC did not deny having a server especially by trying to rephrase INEC's comments makes your points look so ridiculous to me as well.
Also try and be more logical by leaving the issue of someone being accused of having 5 billion blablabla it doesn't sound logical as far as this argument is concerned pls
Nothing can be ridiculous than the emotion-landen arguments you are throwing around.

If there are discrepancies in election results, you prove it through evidence admissible by the electoral act. The electoral act only recognise manual compilation, which means the result sheets signed by party agents and electoral officers. Where is your copy?

You were given election result sheets that were countersigned by: election officers, APC agents, PDP agents and other other agents. Even security has a specific place they sign.

Now, if you notice you have been cheated, you present your own result sheets which authenticity will be proven.
The electoral act only recognises the result sheets signed by party agents and electoral officers. And to the best knowledge of any sane person, not a single party agent thumb-printed to verify those results on Inec card reader server.
How the hell do you want us to leave that and use results on a server that many party agents were not aware of?

Did you know of any party agent who witnessed the computation of results into the card reader at polling booth?
The only result legally proven is the one counted in the presence of all voters and signed by party agents.
Now, Atiku has refused to provide that, he is talking about a server he first have to prove exist, then prove how he got access to, then highlight the differences between the result on it and the countersigned result sheets.

How Atiku think he can win this is alarming. Is he and his supporters that dull?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by ChristianNorth: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:
I don't have the strength to argue this rn
I don't even have time to educate you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by globemoney: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I don't even have time to educate you.
grin grin grin

You mean Atiku is still coming? cheesy
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Nothing can be ridiculous than the emotion-landen arguments you are throwing around.

If there are discrepancies in election results, you prove it through evidence admissible by the electoral act. The electoral act only recognise manual compilation, which means the result sheets signed by party agents and electoral officers. Where is your copy?

You were given election result sheets that were countersigned by: election officers, APC agents, PDP agents and other other agents. Even security has a specific place they sign.

Now, if you notice you have been cheated, you present your own result sheets which authenticity will be proven.
The electoral act only recognises the result sheets signed by party agents and electoral officers. And to the best knowledge of any sane person, not a single party agent thumb-printed to verify those results on Inec card reader server.
How the hell do you want us to leave that and use results on a server that many party agents were not aware of?

Did you know of any party agent who witnessed the computation of results into the card reader at polling booth?
The only result legally proven is the one counted in the presence of all voters and signed by party agents.
Now, Atiku has refused to provide that, he is talking about a server he first have to prove exist, then prove how he got access to, then highlight the differences between the result on it and the countersigned result sheets.

How Atiku think he can win this is alarming. Is he and his supporters that dull?

You talk of an emotion-laden argument but I guess you are the only one who feels that emotion probably due to your perception of my aspiration, but far from it, my life does not depend on whether Atiku or Buhari is the president because non of them will pay my bills or feed my family.
BTW, in case you didn't go through what prompted the argument between myself and the guy you quoted me on his behalf, I will be pleased to let you know that the bone of contention in this matter is whether there was a server which transmitted results in the 2019 elections or not.
Whatever be the content of such server and if results sheets were signed at various polling units or not is not the origin of my argument with the guy so just leave the idea of emotions behind pls.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by OAUTemitayo: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
respect80:

You talk of an emotion-laden argument but I guess you are the only one who feels that emotion probably due to your perception of my aspiration, but far from it, my life does not depend on whether Atiku or Buhari is the president because non of them will pay my bills or feed my family.
BTW, in case you didn't go through what prompted the argument between myself and the guy you quoted me on his behalf, I will be pleased to let you know that the bone of contention in this matter is whether there was a server which transmitted results in the 2019 elections or not.
Whatever be the content of such server and if results sheets were signed at various polling units or not is not the origin of my argument with the guy so just leave the idea of emotions behind pls.
Keep ignoring substance for emotions sir.
It is well with you.
Re: INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case by respect80(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Keep ignoring substance for emotions sir.
It is well with you.
More like accusing someone else of something you are guilty of. I made it clear to you that there are no emotions attached to my opinion as my life does not depend on who the president is except you are trying to force me to just align with your opinion in a forum where everyone should be permitted to air their views.
I expect you stress on the non use of electronic server in the elections and not to accuse me of being emotional about my views sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North / How To Cross Roads In Nigeria / The Ifes And Modakekes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.