Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (48389 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Magnoliaa(f): 1:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Kwinesther:
Why are these nairaland guys like this? See hypocrisy in all their comments, she is not ready to settle to down yet, she didn't love him in the first place but she didn't react that way when she hasn't found out the guy is cheating. The Op even described how wonderful the lady is yet these nairaland guys are still saying she isn't really in love. Hmmm nawa ooo If it was a girl that was caught in this same act I know what you guys would have said. You guys are just all same!!!

If she accepts the guy and he repeats such nonsense you guys will still blame her for being stupid for accepting him saying she is a fool not to know once a cheat is always a cheat. The guy is not serious and committed for saying he's single and calling the lady his cousin. I will advise the girl to think very well before taking you back because you may repeat such once again, you don't really deserve her. But all the same, give her enough time to think it through you might be lucky to have her back undecided

Honestly..... the hypocrisy is just too much!! I'm so mad. The way they think, and the eons it will take for them to evolve from their backward mentality ehnn...

And some are even saying the girl might be involved in her own cheating behind too, she's using the issue as an excuse to leave him, he doesn't know what she's hiding... Ah God...

How-- are they thinking like that??

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Magnoliaa(f): 1:39am On Jun 17, 2019
missyblissy:

I tell if she comes back, he will forever cherish what he hasand never again do anything this stupid!!!

And you're sure of this, how?

Because you know the OP?

Or you don't think he will just repeat what he did, even take it further, in the future, if she accept him back?
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Magnoliaa(f): 1:55am On Jun 17, 2019
lonelydora:

You were not rejected, you were redirected. Thank God because you will see a better wife

Na so. cheesy he will find a better woman, not the 21st century, empty-headed, materialistic leech kind of woman. But the one that can ENDURE all things, forgive easily, always have his back, put up with anything and treat him like the KING, LEADER and ALPHA he is.

This one isn't for him jare. No. In fact, it is God's working, Heused the situation to reveal the kind of woman she is. Thank God the OP hasn't entered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Kwinesther: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2019
My dear, don't be so surprised. Most of them here are not matured even those that claims they are old, as in you can clearly see the level of their maturity in their topics, posts and comments especially in this section.

Their posts here clearly reflects how their relationships is/will be. They are so frustrated, pained and bitter, don't you see the way they often create topics and complain bitterly about their relationships going sour? Please which sensible and matured woman will have a long term relationship with these type of men? If all women are that worst as they portray it to be here why are men still getting married every weekend? Why are some going as far as begging their partners to come back after break ups?

The funniest part is that most of them wailing here are not even dating at all grin but few of them are matured though.
Magnoliaa:

Honestly..... the hypocrisy is just too much!! I'm so mad. The way they think, and the eons it will take for them to evolve from their backward mentality ehnn...

And some are even saying the girl might be involved in her own cheating behind too, she's using the issue as an excuse to leave him, he doesn't know what she's hiding... Ah God...

How-- are they thinking like that??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by blackengineerr: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2019
Sometimes you do not realise what you have until you lose it. What did the flirting fetch you now? It would be a miracle for her to love you again. Cherish you gold before looking for diamond outside...fake diamonds actually.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by missyblissy: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Magnoliaa:

And you're sure of this, how?

Because you know the OP?

Or you don't think he will just repeat what he did, even take it further, in the future, if she accept him back?

You got to have faith in someone at least. All hope is not loss sis. People do change for better!!!!
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by galantjoe(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Thank God for revealing her type? What stupid, f--king type are you talking about?? So her reaction is completely not normal in this situation abi?? undecided she's the bad, intolerant one here?? You no see the OP blame?? What he did is right? It's just a slight error that should be swept under the rug, "manage his mistake and...." Oh God angry angry angry

Because cheating, or the tendency to do it is a fault/error that people should put up with abi??

Mtchewwwwww.

Marriage is all about forgiveness. Since op has sincerely apologize to her. She ought to forgive because to err is human to forgive is divine. Why are we Christians.

Let op move on with her life. He doesn't deserve such unforgivable bitch
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Dami12345: 4:18am On Jun 18, 2019
trapQ:
Gosh. Lots of Nigerian men are just senseless.

Yup. Made above dummies.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by mercy87(f): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
deltateam:

If I check your Facebook messages. I would find worse.

Please go right on and check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by deltateam: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
mercy87:

Please go right on and check

Pm details...
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
[sup][/sup][color=#770077][/color] I see
blackengineerr:
Sometimes you do not realise what you have until you lose it. What did the flirting fetch you now? It would be a miracle for her to love you again. Cherish you gold before looking for diamond outside...fake diamonds actually.
blackengineerr:
blackengineerr:
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by tlurdy: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
luvyaself95:
She don plan for you before you plan for her...

Na so she just dey pretending & take money from me ! But I don’t care .. she now calling sending a text
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by tlurdy: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
luvyaself95:
She don plan for you before you plan for her...
Olorun since den i fear women

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title / Bride Points Gun At Groom In Wedding Day Photoshoot / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.