Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (47438 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by frankleesehi(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2019
A lady reveals how her daughter hooked her up with a man she dated and slept with, and now they both have kids for him

According to the post shared by a Facebook user Shola Jordan Adeoye.

My daughter hooked me up with a man after the death of her father 7 years ago. I later found out the man slept with her before she passes him to me. I married the man an we had 1son together but found out he is the father of my daughter's son too. Last year I planned to killed myself but I came across your videos and you gave me the strength to divorce the man and move on with my life. My daughter came home and asked for my forgiveness. We are happy and picking our lives gradually. The man is one of your followers too, but he is quiet. I have forgiven him and I wish him Goodluck. I need him to know he doesn't have kids with us and he should walk away and never come back. I let go of all the money you took from me and my daughter. Thank you pastor Shola. You are a life saver.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/daughter-hook-her-mother-up-with-same.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by MichaelPoem002(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2019
All the best for them.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2019
This one is another brother Joro, the prolific scriptwriter.

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Jentle244: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2019
choi nack mama nack pikin.

the girl chop the dick say this one too sweet, let me recommend you to my maalé.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by OceanEye: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2019
sad
more like taking meal on the same plate with your dog.

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by harkandey(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2019
the man chop the daughter and add her mama join

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
for those of you who dont know; This is a Lie

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Abeos(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by eightsin(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
What fvckery

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Stories that never happened

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by eddieguru(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Unbelievable...

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by herakles: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Erediauwa:

as in eh! grin

26 Likes

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by platido(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
is she wanted short cut....her daughter helped her fasten her hustle... .since she can't hold her pride as a mother
#shamelss
#couse woman

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Lamasta(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
It can only happen in Kenya or Uganda cool

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by merits(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is home goal.

6 Likes

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by chii8(f): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
The daughter is so mean...

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by macello4(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
women are cheap that is why dey exchange them with yam.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Juniorangel(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mama and Pikin... wetin again remain make I hear...

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Erediauwa:
Broda joro them

10 Likes

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Aboguede(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nigeria pastors and lies are cr7 and tapping

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Autotech312(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
This one weak me, some men get mind sha! what if the women found out and just poison him.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Thegamingorca(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pocohantas what's with you women folk

This is some incest fetish shiiit

5 Likes

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by 9ja48: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nice olosho

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Pavore9: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Erediauwa:

Bro Joro! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by OkutaNla: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sounds like a made-up story. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Eroms4life17(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mother and daughter must be gossiping about how big or small his d*ck is. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Thegamingorca(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
women are cheap that is why dey exchange them with yam.

Lmao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React / Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.