Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery (6769 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by SAGoddess: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
I understand you need more info but nothing justifies a public outburst (she says it happened more than once, if I read correctly) or a beating, people must just walk away instead of turning another adult into a child, that's all I am saying! If the woman did the same thing to the man, she would be labelled psychotic bitch or ill-mannered but for the man it's ok as long as he has a reason, come on now!
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by djojo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2010
He loves you, but shout at u, i know he pay u more so just stay with it till u get married he will soon change
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by SAGoddess: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
djojo:

He loves you, but shout at u, i know he pay u more so just stay with it till u get married he will soon change

WHAT, do they ever change? for the worst maybe, hardly for the better!
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by queeneve: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
SA Goddess,

What do you EXPECT boys to say?  OF course they will come up with stupid azz reasonings for some bullchit,

You was on point and I hope the poster take heed to the advice!
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2010
SA Goddess:

I understand you need more info but nothing justifies a public outburst (she says it happened more than once, if I read correctly) or a beating, people must just walk away instead of turning another adult into a child, that's all I am saying! If the woman did the same thing to the man, she would be labelled psychotic naughty woman or ill-mannered but for the man it's ok as long as he has a reason, come on now!

happening more than once doesnt mean she is all clear what if she is doing the same thing that makes him explode

i know people rush to conclude but they forget that there is always something that provokes such behaviour not that i support the behaviour but we need to look into things that led to such burst and see if those things good or bad in their own right
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by queeneve: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2010
Even if SHE DOES PROVOKES HIM, he CONTROLS HIS OWN ACTIONS,

.boys blame others for their ACTIONS, MEN TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS,
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2010
queeneve:

Even if SHE DOES PROVOKES HIM, he CONTROLS HIS OWN ACTIONS,

.boys blame others for their ACTIONS, MEN TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS,

you aint reasoning like i am dear

i aint defending the nigga but i want all facts

i want to clear the girl by her giving us the full facts she might be doing the same mistakes over and over again

if she is clear of any faults then we can say the nigga is a nutter but both might contribute to each other mistakes and out burst

to me so far no one is not guilty both are they need to gives facts to not find them not guilty either
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by pastore1: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
sorry girl.try again.goodluck
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by queeneve: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
No one MAKES ANYONE DO ANYTHING, the blame is on WHOMEVER does the deed,

Just like she should have left, so should he!

IF she hits him, then she is to be blame because she controls her own actions,

If he hits her, then he is to be blame because he controls his own actions,
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by SAGoddess: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
ZIM, I think I have made myself clear on this topic and so have you, NOTHING justifies a public outburst or a beating, no matter what started it, will screaming help the man in any way, other than making him look like an out of control slowpoke!
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2010
SA Goddess:

ZIM, I think I have made myself clear on this topic and so have you, NOTHING justifies a public outburst or a beating, no matter what started it, will screaming help the man in any way, other than making him look like an out of control slowpoke!

i do get what you saying but you were sounding as if you were defending her even if she provokes

so i had to ask why him has to be a gentleman even when provoked it is biased to me
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
queeneve:

No one MAKES ANYONE DO ANYTHING, the blame is on WHOMEVER does the deed,

Just like she should have left, so should he!

IF she hits him, then she is to be blame because she controls her own actions,

If he hits her, then he is to be blame because he controls his own actions,

think harder dear

if you hit me i will hit you back ==== you made me hit you back

if dont hit i wouldnt hit you ----if i hit for no reason then we say i am a nutter thats the reason i want to know what made the nigga explode in each case
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by sansiro: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
change him if you really love him, no man is perfect.
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by SAGoddess: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
Abusers can't be changed, he has to want the change himself!
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by queeneve: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2010
Gotdamn Zrill,

Pay attention! I said both PARTIES SHOULD CONTROL THEIR ACTIONS!!!!!! Do you know what both means? Oh I forgot yall speak Uk English,

It the pair of them responsibilities to control their OWN actions,
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2010
queeneve:

Gotdamn Zrill,

Pay attention! I said both PARTIES SHOULD CONTROL THEIR ACTIONS!!!!!! Do you know what both means? Oh I forgot yall speak Uk English,

It the pair of them responsibilities to control their OWN actions,

you got selective reading dear

i only commented on were you said No one MAKES ANYONE DO ANYTHING, the blame is on WHOMEVER does the deed

hence i didnt comment on the BOTH becoz i agree with it
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by aminalib(f): 1:04am On Oct 05, 2010
hmm you need to show him just how CRAZY AND IGNORANT you can be in public as well, trust me once you do, he will never try to shame you in public,
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2010
My dear don't expect it to get better with marriage. It only gets worse! So before you accept his proposal you really need to ask yourself if you willing to deal with this attitude of his especially if he ain't willing to change.
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by Godmother(f): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
My dear, in a difficult situation this is what I'll always advice: pray. It may sound naive, but the power of it is great. The grass is not always greener on the other side. If you dump this guy, who is to say you will get it better with the next.

By all means, dont put up with his attitude.There are ways you can handle things for now while you pray about it.
Re: My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery by kimhilson001: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2014
First of all i want to thank kristina for the post she made on how dr khakani helped her in bringing back her lover before christmas.At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted dr khakani and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 3years and i have been lonely and depressed without him,So i told him if he has helped anyone called kristina and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover before christmas.i said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover,He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved.He said that my lover will be back to me within 24hours and do an unexpected thing for me. i said really, Truly when the 24hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover Steve voice.i was so happy he was begging me on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life,So i told him to come over which he did,As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift i was so happy and made me had access to his account to prove to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady,Am so happy today and am also thanking kristina for posting this early.Dr khakani you are truly a man of your word. He can also solve any kind of problems in this world. Friends you can contact dr khakani on his private Email khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail. com or cell number +2348062216903.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With Messi Was Like Having It With A Dead Body” – Argentine Model / Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.