Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang (52727 Views)

Is OUK Another Rochas Okoroacha? / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Shut up clown. Okoroawusa didn't achieve anything. Owerri flyover, Owerri culvert tunnel should have been his signature projects but now all of them collapsed because it was a substandard shabby projects

[s]
Abogwara:

Yes most federal roads are like that and few other roads too so it makes no difference. Okorocha has done his part and did it well so the next Governor should try and perform better instead of showing us few little challenges he inherited.
[/s]
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by wingmanII: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2019
tunwumi:

I disagree with you on this. You are the same set of people that will be complaining no job when those companies mentioned bring in expertrate to do the job you can do.

I am all for patronizing indigenous contractors but they must be able to deliver an acceptable quality of service. Many of them can, but corruption and nepotism will not allow the right people get the contracts.
I know you will not let your brother who is a quack building contractor build a house for you.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Rochas and substandard projects
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Abogwara: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Shut up clown. Okoroawusa didn't achieve anything. Owerri flyover, Owerri culvert tunnel should have been his signature projects but now all of them collapsed because it was a substandard shabby projects

[s][/s]

Most of the photos you brandish on a regular are old photos taken when rainy season distorted ongoing construction last year. It was just to give Okorocha's urban renewal a bad name but today they've been completed and glittering.

You can see one of Okorocha's opposition now posing on same road to snap.

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2019
brilapluz:

am not from owerri but do you know there is a flyover that is currently no being used because COREN found out the materials used were substandard and would cave in at any time?

Hahahaha abogwara oya come and defend as usual

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2019
You are mad. Stop deceiving yourself because we all know the truth. My pictures of Owerri are as recent as yesterday.

See more of Owerri. Lying bastard lol

[s]
Abogwara:

Most of the photos you brandish on a regular are old photos taken when rainy season distorted ongoing construction last year. It was just to give Okorocha's urban renewal a bad name but today they've been completed and glittering.
[/s]

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Abogwara: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2019
BeijinDossier:
You are mad. Stop deceiving yourself because we all know the truth. My pictures of Owerri are as recent as yesterday.

See more of Owerri. Lying bastard lol

[s][/s]

Look very well. The road now has artificial palm trees and is glittering.

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Wetheral road is the best road in Owerri but look at it now after okoroawusa touched in the name of reconstruction lol

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Liar. Look well. See the present condition of wetheral road which is the best road in Owerri

Abogwara:

Look very well

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Sonature, scotmisile, chavens come and defend Owerri lol

There's nothing to defend... That place is a terrible blight on Eastern Nigeria and the nation as a whole.

Okorocha needs to be called to account for so many transgressions.

1 Like

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by adanny01(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2019
massmediang:
Motorists in Owerri, Imo State capital, plying the flyover across Okigwe/Orji road, by former Orji mechanic village, are now exposed to danger as the flyover is beginning to show signs of dilapidation.

The flyover was constructed and opened to public use by former governor of the state and Senator representing Imo West, Rochas Okorocha.

On top of the flyover, there is a spot that seems to be sinking on one of the lanes.

Tires were used to cover the spot due to the danger it posed to motorists.

Some observers are of the opinion that the bridge should be closed to motorists while the structure is re-examined to check its strength and safety.

Watch video;

https://massmediang.com/another-rochas-okorochas-flyover-begins-to-sink/

If Okorocha built a fly over and is been castigated this way, 80% of state governors did not do a single project like this e.g el Rufai.

I really do not understand why they hate him this much.

Oh i remember, he is APC!
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by igwefivestar(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2019
johnmartus:
More reason why Nigerians can't entrust Nigeria affairs in to an igbo man.hand.
because Rochas is the only governor in igboland abi? I think u need autogenic training.

1 Like

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by wingmanII: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
would you blame Rochas for this? no..instead the local contractors he gave the job to do should be arrested simple.....

Why didnt he follow due process to award the contract? You must be naive to believe he awarded this job to a qualified contractor
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by wingmanII: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2019
adanny01:

If Okorocha built a fly over and is been castigated this way, 80% of state governors did not do a single project like this e.g el Rufai.

Better to have zero projects than death traps. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2019
Hahahaha. Abogwara can even defend this mess and win you if you are not equipped like me.

The main reason so many things went off and Imo state became shambolic was because people like abogwara were paid 20j monthly to come online daily to fight and defend okoroawusa failures with so much propaganda and deceit.

Angelfrost:

There's nothing to defend... That place is a terrible blight on Eastern Nigeria and the nation as a whole.

Okorocha needs to be called to account for so many transgressions.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Kennydoc(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2019
johnmartus:
More reason why Nigerians can't entrust Nigeria affairs in to an igbo man.hand.

Are Obiano and Umahi not Igbo governors? Obiano alone built 3 flyovers in Awka and over 3 bridges over Anambra River. All of them are of the highest standard and quality. Who was your governor in the past 4 years, and how many bridges did he build?

2 Likes

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2019
ijmbXpert:
Who say..... Igbo made bridge? grin grin
grin grin
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by adanny01(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2019
wingmanII:

But Rochas in his dubious and greedy nature engaged the fake construction company. What happened to Berger, Mcc, RCC and co,?

Ignorance of the highest order.

Go to Kano and see the roads and bridges. No Berger or the likes.

Berger is like Toyota, when too many people think you are the best, your price becomes really overrated.

Building a road or bridge is not rocket science, it is commitment and will.

Even you can build that bridge at ¼ of the price berger would. You guys will not appreciate what you have until you lose it. Am sure by 2023 you would have regretted treating Rochas this way. Governors or government officials in Nigeria only keep getting worst.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BushDoctor123: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Imoh555:
Make una allow the man rest the construction company is to be blamed
When kick back are paid to government officials & supervising agencies this is what you get in return.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2019
adanny01:

Iboes see one of your problems here, am sure this is one of his paid agents, how can you applaud failure... cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Urchman200: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2019
frankmoney:
now you are doing same thing so it's hypocrisy on your part as well
no I am not supporting ihedioha because I believe those things u are pointing out is the reason y d people voted for you.but these people u see criticise imo governor they are the one supporting Buhari government.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Cmanforall: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Imoh555:
He has a construction company. I don't know the ones that handled this project anyways
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Abogwara: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2019
adanny01:

Berger is like Toyota, when too many people think you are the best, your price becomes really overrated.

Even you can build that bridge at ¼ of the price berger would. You guys will not appreciate what you have until you lose it. Am sure by 2023 you would have regretted treating Rochas this way. Governors or government officials in Nigeria only keep getting worst.

This is Kano flyover. You can see children swimming on top. All you need to make it headline is to attach Okorocha's name

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Enyimbamercedes: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Imoh555:

May this bridge collapse when someone very close to you travels on it or under it. Say Amen!!1
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by adanny01(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2019
distributeinc:

Iboes see one of your problems here, am sure this is one of his paid agents, how can you applaud failure... cheesy grin

Let me tell you, when you pay berger for a bridge, you will be forced to pay them for maintenance for a certain period after the job is done. This way they cover their mistakes.

It wont take more than 1m to fix this problem. It does happen to even berger, but they fix it before people find out and you pay through the nose.

I used my state governor as an example. No road, no bridge in 4 yrs.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2019
frankmoney:
Ihedioha fix it and stop showing us picture

I used to be of that opinion, but now, I vehemently disagree.... Let the truth about the hypocrisy of Owelle come to light, so that people who exalt him might clearly see that their big god is nothing but a greedy, self-serving, ostentatious, and tyrannical hireling.

I have visited so many states in this country... I'm not sure I have seen any state with the ridiculous number of white elephant projects as I saw in IMO state. It's beyond insane... It's UNGODLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by wingmanII: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2019
adanny01:

I pray you end up in jail with your god Rochas. Keep supporting evil senselessly
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2019
Hahahaha lying bastard. Go back and dig more just to deceive people about okoroawusa shambolic projects lol

[s]
Abogwara:

This is Kano flyover. You can see children swimming on top. All you need to make it headline is to attach Okorocha's name
[/s]

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2019
adanny01:

Let me tell you, when you pay berger for a bridge, you will be forced to pay them for maintenance for a certain period after the job is done. This way they cover their mistakes.

It wont take more than 1m to fix this problem. It does happen to even berger, but they fix it before people find out and you pay through the nose.

I used my state governor as an example. No road, no bridge in 4 yrs.
What you are saying about Berger covering their mistakes is not correct, a contractor is paid upfront, a bridge is built to last for decades, it's a shoddy job to see a bridge cracking just under a few years. Poor work, maybe it's using inferior materials, or whatever, but it's a poor job.

1 Like

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Onyenna(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2019
seyigiggle:
Where is COREN and Nigerian Society of Engineers?

Both bodies raised alarm over the integrity of those two flyovers in 2017...

https://www.nairaland.com/3687684/coren-raises-alarm-over-owerri#54670436

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.