Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Recommend A Side Hustle For Me - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend A Side Hustle For Me (42511 Views)

Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Zegun92: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bro....abeg show me way
WhatsApp 08063828452

freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

Which means bombing them nor go affect your huzzle for office
But i prefer China.

Just buy a 3gig ram phone if you can't buy a laptop
Start to bomb in the midnight
Position your contact for Italy or Mexico.
Track me i go help you with Italian or Mexico number

Meet guys make them give you format and tools
Then establish link shaperly for that same China make you take dey collect your money because Chinese maga nor dey green want transfer their money to another country without step down

Within three months you go dey collect steadily!

No body should criticize me because life itself is a scam
So there is no reason why can't i take scamming as a career

A Chinese woman is bleeding steadily for me now
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by bluefilm: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Rolly22:

Bros are you talking about opening the shop or playing it?

Playing it, of course.

Opening the shop is okay and of course, you will even make more money that way but that is, if you have the resources to set up and run the shop, which I believe is a very tedious task.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by JBoss25(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
rita25:
start agency banking and put a reliable person in charge.
Yahoo yahoo is better sweetheart
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by justli: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
stubbornman:
You know ehn....... Nairaland is filled with idiots without brain..... Someone asked a very sensitive question that many people (like me) can learn from but what do we have?? some bunch irresponsible, Godforsaken, orangutan exhibiting their ignorance...... Some of you really disgust me on this forum.... we don't even know when to play!!!...that's why foreigners hardly stop by to comment on this forum!!!!

Sometimes I read people's comment here and I wonder what some of you look like in real life.

Well, as much as I hate to admit it, for the first time I see sense in a yahoo guys statement.

Take a minute and think about it, life is a scam

How else do you want to explain that 2% of the population control 98% of our collective resources

How is Buharis feeding allowance for a month enough to feed everyone in my village for a year, yet people go to bed hungary

How did a few people come up with the idea that all land belong to them, we have to pay tax to them, they sit and talk we pay them in hundreds of millions

How was the oil wells of the country licensed? Were you notified?

Imperial countries scam developing countries, head of countries scam their people , corporations scam the people. Do you know how many billions corporations made during the 2004 NSE boom... All scam. To these day my 200k has gone under. No body apologized to me, nobody got arrested. Because govt said that means of scaming is legal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Buzoman: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bliss76:
I need this information .email,larryobiono11@gmail.com tnkz

Sent you a mail
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by odinga1of: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

But i prefer China.

Then establish link shaperly for that same China make you take dey collect your money because Chinese maga nor dey green want transfer their money to another country without step down

Bro let's Rob mind together!! jokeharry3@gmail.com
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by akaahs(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Buzoman:
Okirika business

If you need 10 containers we can supply
how can I contact you?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by BabyApple(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
mosho2good:

Can u pls tell me more about the business
Can I get your contact if we can talk on WhatsApp
I dont drop my personal cntact over the internet
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Umarzy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
CooldudeX1:
Op, try social trading. All you need to do is to link you account with that of a professional Forex trader, when he place a trade on his account the same trade will appear on your account. He trades on your behalf and takes 30% of the profit he makes on your account weekly. Pm me for more info.

Bro. Am interested in this.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by ManspaceBarber(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
LKO:

Really interested on this. Please help me with some details.
smiley I like to learn from people, while I also share experience with people.

Although the OP hasn't responded to my post, but since there are members here who would like to rub minds on the recommendation, I would give more details.

Like I said earlier, start a grooming business online. Nothing stops you from starting offline or both on and offline, but I suggest online so as to save you some overhead cost involved in running a brick & mortar business.

Men's grooming is the act of dressing men up to look dapper; clean and neat in appearance. It also involves educating, guiding and inspiring gentlemen.

The first step to take in starting men's grooming business is to build a brand. A brand that focuses on manliness. You have to tell a story with the brand and have a theme to go along with it.

For example, @Manspace Grooming brand by ManspaceBarber is built to help create a sanctuary for discerning gentlemen, who wants to escape from the world of inferior products and ordinary men. Manspace Barber's mission is to educate, guide and inspire these urban gentlemen.

A tip on building the brand is to be your own ambassador. Your #1 fan. Promote the brand by yourself. What you wear, how you walk, how you talk, how you dress, how you relate with people and communities, and services you render to humanity are some of the factors that would help your brand.

Then make it real by offering services and product. Even if you cannot make a product when you start, you can retail.

Gentleman, I wouldn't want to bore you with lengthy writeup. I would stop here and continue tomorrow, but only if you acknowledge this post and give a nod that I should continue. smiley
Do have a sould sleep.

6 Likes

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by ManspaceBarber(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
ManspaceBarber:

Although the OP hasn't responded to my post, but since there are members here who would like to rub minds on the recommendation, I would give more details.

Like I said earlier, start a grooming business online. Nothing stops you from starting offline or both on and offline, but I suggest online so as to save you some overhead cost involved on running a brick & mortar business.

Men's grooming is the act of dressing men up to look dapper; clean and neat in appearance. It also involves educating, guiding and inspiring gentlemen.

The first step to take in starting men's grooming business is to build a brand. A brand that focuses on manliness. You have to tell a story with the brand and have a theme to go along with it.

For example, @Manspace Grooming brand by ManspaceBarber is built to help create a sanctuary for discerning gentlemen, who wants to escape from the world of inferior products and ordinary men. Manspace Barber's mission is to educate, guide and inspire these urban gentlemen.

A tip on building the brand is to be your own ambassador. Your #1 fan. Promote the brand by yourself. What you wear, how you walk, how you talk, how you dress, how you relate with people and communities and services you render to humanity are some of the factors that would help your brand.

Then make it real by offering services and product. Even if you cannot make a product when you start, you can retail.

Gentleman, I wouldn't want to bore you with lengthy writeup. I would stop here and continue tomorrow, but only if you acknowledge this post and give a nod that I should continue. smiley
Do have a sould sleep.
Umarzy:

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by omobaba1759: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Boss please can you reach me on whatsapp +14433059867 .I'm interested. God bless you
freemanbubble:
Bros

China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

But i prefer China.

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by CooldudeX1: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Umarzy:

Chat with me on whastapp +234 7067036557
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by LKO(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
ManspaceBarber:

Like I said earlier, start a grooming business online. Nothing stops you from starting offline or both on and offline, but I suggest online so as to save you some overhead cost involved in running a brick & mortar business.

The first step to take in starting men's grooming business is to build a brand[/b]. A brand that focuses on manliness. You have to tell a story with the brand and have a theme to go along with it.

For example, [b]@Manspace Grooming
brand by ManspaceBarber is built to help create a sanctuary for discerning gentlemen, who wants to escape from the world of inferior products and ordinary men. Manspace Barber's mission is to educate, guide and inspire these urban gentlemen.

A tip on building the brand is to be your own ambassador. Your #1 fan. Promote the brand by yourself. What you wear, how you walk, how you talk, how you dress, how you relate with people and communities, and services you render to humanity are some of the factors that would help your brand.

Do have a sould sleep.

Following with rapt attention.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Bluebolt: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
kayprinz:
bros im interested please moseszeebee@gmail.com
bro please message on whatsapp +1(845)7343958
How do we expect the efcc to pick most of you guys up if you srart growing up and stop messing everywhere up with these trash of yours!?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by freemanbubble: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
omobaba1759:
Boss please can you reach me on whatsapp +14433059867 .I'm interested. God bless you

I go for like to hall you but efcc full every where

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by springtech(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
CooldudeX1:
Op, try social trading. All you need to do is to link you account with that of a professional Forex trader, when he place a trade on his account the same trade will appear on your account. He trades on your behalf and takes 30% of the profit he makes on your account weekly. Pm me for more info.

i am interested in this. 0.8.0.6.2.5.4.2.0.4.0 - whatsapp.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
springtech:

Trade marijuana stocks online and earn over N50k - N100k weekly. New and hot, https://weedmoney.club . Best thing that will ever happen to you
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by cyberguy72(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
olumalcolm:
Open alibaba acct, order for wrist watches, earpiece, hand chains or bangles. you can get wrist watch for as low as 2k which u can sell for as much as 5k, you will get earpiece which you can get for as low as #200 and sell for #700, also you can get bangles for as low as #500 which you can sell for as much as #2500 or 3k. if you can sell that for a while, you can gather the proceeds and move on to bigger biz.
selling those stuff no easy oo
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by MariamAlheri: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
BIODAVY:
WhatsApp +2349056676540 for highly profitable business with weekly income.

Create a WhatsApp link one can click on to get straight to your WhatsApp.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Waksdabos(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Cryptocurrency & forex trading.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Kennyfancy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jerkules:
Do u love playing with your Lovestick? Is your semen very fertile? Try Hawking Semen, it pays grin I paid my house rent with it last year grin and furnished my room.
are you for real ?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Kennyfancy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

But i prefer China.

. Good evening sir, can I DM you ?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by shiffynaani(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
olumalcolm:
Open alibaba acct, order for wrist watches, earpiece, hand chains or bangles. you can get wrist watch for as low as 2k which u can sell for as much as 5k, you will get earpiece which you can get for as low as #200 and sell for #700, also you can get bangles for as low as #500 which you can sell for as much as #2500 or 3k. if you can sell that for a while, you can gather the proceeds and move on to bigger biz.
Where to sell them bro?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by akaahs(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
CooldudeX1:
Bros how does it work?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by daddycee91(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

But i prefer China.

Pls could you chat me up on WhatsApp 09069193913
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by emmylite79(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Well for side hustle let your money work for you in the sense that your 3k will make six k for you but can you let go of 2k for me daily?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by chimoskyg(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

But i prefer China.

Baba I'd love to stay loyal 07036024624
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Kennyfancy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
springtech:

am interested
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by pakmoni(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

But i prefer China.

am interested, abeg reason me ifedyifeanyi@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fake New ₦‎1000 Notes In Circulation, Few Days After Release / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / Nigeria Is Now Africa's Top Tech Nation, Beats South Africa - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.