Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' (31604 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by doublecross(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Because he’s a Muslim. Right?
ArchBishop wey mumu
you are an 1diot! what propagated religion into this matter now?

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by doublecross(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
BabaO2:
You better face your job not a calling by the way. Anyone rating Jonathan administration above this administration is a thief that should be stoned because they were part of the looting. This is the most sincere government i have ever seen in Nigerian after muritala Mohammed administration. Atiku and his team should be held responsible for the insecurity, they are the ones sponsoring insecurity to devaule Buhari's regime
why are you mentioning Atiku here now? is he our president? you are an 1diot! Bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by TSRC: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Buhari is an unmitigated disaster.

And to think we had sowore and kingsley moghalu running which would have meant a new direction and yet Nigerians didn't vote for them despite how terrible the country is.
How terrible does things have to get for Nigerians to do the right thing?

Nigerians gave Nigeria the middle finger in the last election.
They voted for incompetent people, thieves or both.

4 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by BabaO2: 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
doublecross:
why are you mentioning Atiku here now? is he our president? you are an 1diot! Bastard!
You will get facts freely from social media but you won't be able to process it.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Alejobs: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by doublecross(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
LZAA:

U better save ur cash
Ds idiots flood here with different monikers and false stories just to scam peeps
Think about this for a sec
Someone who is in need will he/she have time to browse the net instead of hustling to get the money
Smh
you just never can tell dude. i know the country is in a mess but you just can't tell if the dude has tried and is really in need of the money. speak with him directly and find out instead of judging him. be wise as the serpent. a woman came to be months ago after using the ATM...she told me she came to town to see a sister and on getting to her house, found out she wasn't at home. she said she needed to get back home and had nothing on her. what i did was to stop a bus and told the conductor to take her to her destination and gave the conductor money. i also asked the conductor to pay for the next bus the woman was to take back home then lo and behold, the woman rejected the offer and was yelling back at me Lol. so my brother just be wise and find out the truth if you truly want to help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Guyman02: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oszy:
The way Buhari kept contesting for the position of presidency since 2003, ordinarily, one will think he is a man with the vision, desire to lead and deliver the country from travails with his master plan. What will Buhari be remembered for?

Business minded people from the East knew he has nothing to offer and never voted for him the first time, they also didn't vote for him a second time, to punish them he has not given any single position to them in the Hyrachy of the country leadership to the joy of Yoruba Muslims

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by LZAA: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
doublecross:
you just never can tell dude. i know the country is in a mess but you just can't tell if the dude has tried and is really in need of the money. speak with him directly and find out instead of judging him. be wise as the serpent. a woman came to be months ago after using the ATM...she told me she came to town to see a sister and on getting to her house, found out she wasn't at home. she said she needed to get back home and had nothing on her. what i did was to stop a bus and told the conductor to take her to her destination and gave the conductor money. i also asked the conductor to pay for the next bus the woman was to take back home then lo and behold, the woman rejected the offer and was yelling back at me Lol. so my brother just be wise and find out the truth if you truly want to help.
I agree but the stories sound too similar
That acc was opened on the first of this month
All i will say is be on your guard
Buhari has killed ds country
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by LZAA: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wilzonjay32:
see below
Yo scam boy
You do know that football authorities have upped their game to detect fixed matches even in nigeria
Holding fake naira notes wont cut it grin
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Alejobs: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Xander85: 12:46am On Jun 19, 2019
Oszy:
The way Buhari kept contesting for the position of presidency since 2003, ordinarily, one will think he is a man with the vision, desire to lead and deliver the country from travails with his master plan. What will Buhari be remembered for?

Junketing aimlessly around the globe....among a host of other evils! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Xander85: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Guyman02:

Business minded people from the East knew he has nothing to offer and never voted for him the first time, they also didn't vote for him a second time, to punish them he has not given any single position to them in the Hyrachy of the country leadership to the joy of Yoruba Muslims

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Xander85: 12:56am On Jun 19, 2019
TSRC:
Buhari is an unmitigated disaster.

And to think we had sowore and kingsley moghalu running which would have meant a new direction and yet Nigerians didn't vote for them despite how terrible the country is.
How terrible does things have to get for Nigerians to do the right thing?

Nigerians gave Nigeria the middle finger in the last election.
They voted for incompetent people, thieves or both.

The Nigeria we're in today...if guys like you and i vote wisely and choose a Sowore or Muoghalu, we'd just be making Buharis' path to a second term that much easier for him as his herd of millions of zombified supporters up north (including the ghost names and illegal immigrants that'll vote) will still queue up to vote for him regardless! The pragmatic though unpalatable alternative is to vote for the lesser evil!

4 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by DONFASZY(m): 12:59am On Jun 19, 2019
We don tel am many times....no worry
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by joepepsy(m): 1:06am On Jun 19, 2019
You guys should be patient, everything will be fine.
Oszy:
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by joepepsy(m): 1:06am On Jun 19, 2019
We love him like that.
Godjone:
Buhari is a very heartless and wicked leader
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by EagleNest(m): 1:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Oszy:

He is an imposter. He doesn't have the intelligence and sagacity to lead Nigeria of today.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by budaatum: 1:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Where for Christ sakes are people getting this stupid ideology that government must rain down manna from heaven? I'm not having this crap. This is 4+4! The lazy must starve, there's too many fuqs. Then the powerful survivors will use your dead bones to build a glorious future!

Sai bubu is not responsible for your daily bread go and find something to do you lazy fuqs! Next level!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyrpNfcNCz8
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 19, 2019
SPOT ON! the redundant coupist is nig's worst disaster!... dude's fiasco personified!

3 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by enemyofprogress: 2:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Sponsored press release. undecided
will you shut the fok up. Is your life better than when this devil came on board?
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by enemyofprogress: 2:04am On Jun 19, 2019
joepepsy:
You guys should be patient, everything will be fine.
when? I guess when everyone is dead
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by biztip: 2:07am On Jun 19, 2019
who doesn't know DT buhari is just a time waster.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by wink2015(m): 2:21am On Jun 19, 2019
fergie001:
Archbishop of Kaduna Catholic Diocese, Most Rev. Mathew Manoso Ndagoso has said that the current administration has shown that it cannot lead Nigerians out of hunger and insecurity.

He noted that issues of hunger and insecurity were becoming worse by the day.

The Bishop stated this when he fielded questions from journalists at the ongoing Annual General Meeting of the Nigeria Catholic Diocesan Priests’ Association taking place at the Catholic Social Centre, Kaduna.

The cleric said since his ordination into priesthood 33 years ago, he had yet to know any regime as bad as the President Buhari led All Progressives Congress, APC, government.

He said since the present government came to power, people from all walks of life had been trouping into his office to beg for money and food to feed their families.

According to him, “You see, in governance or democratic government, if you know you don’t have the capacity to even rule a local government, don’t put yourself forward.

“The very fact that you put yourself forward you are telling the people that you have the capacity and the know-how.

“Even if you don’t have the know-how I think in leadership, you don’t need to have the know-how.

“I think you should have the intelligence to get people who know to be able to do the job. Nobody, no matter how intelligent you are, you cannot do it alone.

“Now talking about the present government, I think the simple question that every Nigerian should ask is – my life today and my life before this government came in, what is the difference?

“Go on the streets and ask Nigerians, four years on, how is your life compared to before?

“I can tell you I am 33 years in priesthood, I have never seen Nigerians come to my office in tears looking for ordinary food.

“You see them dressed up in Agbada, but if they tell you what they are going through – that they are not able to feed their families. It has never been this bad in our country.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/18/dont-capacity-govern-catholic-bishop-tells-buhari/

Why not join the call for the restructuring of our federal structure.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by semyman: 3:50am On Jun 19, 2019
PDP priest
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by essenceplus: 4:09am On Jun 19, 2019
semyman:
PDP priest

Hypocrite. Attacks the message not the messenger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo) / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.