Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' (31603 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by apache4: 4:35am On Jun 19, 2019
The only man who fought corruption verbally !

simonlee:

The most traveled Nigerian president of all time!

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by opribo(m): 5:13am On Jun 19, 2019
A president that cannot make a speech without a prepared manuscript.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Successmind(m): 5:16am On Jun 19, 2019
True talk....
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by rickyrex(m): 5:45am On Jun 19, 2019
doctokwus:
Shut up!
Why did your type not speak up before the election?
Even when Mbaka was making a fool of himself supporting Buhari's re-election publicly,why did this priest not come out to rebuke him and tell the world Buhari is not fit for governance?
Now that the harm has been done,he opens his mouth to utter trash.
What makes you a priest and man of God if you cannot look truth in the face and rulers in the eye and tell them they don't have the capacity to rule? Rubbish!!
still same you that will come out and say because buhari did not recognized him that is why he is attacking mbaka
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by etrouble: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Godjone:
Buhari is a very heartless and wicked leader

Just as we have heartless and wicked looters.

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by mistyebby(f): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Oszy:
The way Buhari kept contesting for the position of presidency since 2003, ordinarily, one will think he is a man with the vision, desire to lead and deliver the country from travails with his master plan. What will Buhari be remembered for?

Dont mind the power thirsty man. Such a appointment.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by nattyGENT: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Sponsored press release. undecided
sorry, I thought you were totally healed.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by texazzpete(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2019
doctokwus:
Shut up!
Even when Mbaka was making a fool of himself supporting Buhari's re-election publicly,why did this priest not come out to rebuke him and tell the world Buhari is not fit for governance?
What makes you a priest and man of God if you cannot look truth in the face and rulers in the eye and tell them they don't have the capacity to rule? Rubbish!!

You are replying to a thread where the Archbishop looked truth In the face and told the President he lacks the capacity to rule. How does your last paragraph now make sense?

And please don’t blame him for Buhari’s victory. It’s not his fault your people chose not to come out to vote.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by benitwater(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2019
You that have the capacity while can't you contest?
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by relicy(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Pray for those in authority. That is what the Bible commanded the Christians. Condemning his government will do no good.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by unapologetic77: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2019
doctokwus:
Shut up!
even if he speak before election zombies will still vote 4 him
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by SoNature(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2019
fergie001:

“The very fact that you put yourself forward you are telling the people that you have the capacity and the know-how.

“Even if you don’t have the know-how I think in leadership, you don’t need to have the know-how.

“I think you should have the intelligence to get people who know to be able to do the job. Nobody, no matter how intelligent you are, you cannot do it alone.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/18/dont-capacity-govern-catholic-bishop-tells-buhari/

Perhaps it's a wrong use of metaphor.

Relating Buhari to intelligence is an insult to the English noun. embarassed

That man is nowhere near intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by SoNature(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2019
doublecross:
why are you mentioning Atiku here now? is he our president? you are an 1diot! Bastard!

Don't mind BabaO2.

APC members and their minions will always blame the next man for their failure.

Maybe the game plan is to blame Atiku now because it will be preposterous to heap the blame on Jonathan.

Buhari has yet to name his government weeks after inauguration.

When he plunges the country into another round of recession, he would blame the opposition.

Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by biztip: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2019
Nigeria is driven by a president without vision and supported by people without mission in life

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by blackaxe78: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2019
The Anti-Christ's have spoken
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by bonnyhope: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2019
deeway200:
They will soon tag him a thief who is not benefiting from this administration

Exactly my thought bro
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Brightest04(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2019
Mr Arch-Bishop,as a man of God what is required of you is prayer and spiritual counseling not criticism.
Beside that as a man who see himself capable of governance, have you been able to stop homosexuality, lesbianism, formication, adultery, cultism in your dioceses?
The word of God says that we should always pray for our leaders either they're right on point or ere in point.But because we never follow the undiluted word of God that is why the world is in a mess today...No hope.no security and no peace.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by greenguy: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2019
The most pathetic thing is that he doesn't have a hint the new level of hardship Nigerians are going through.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by potterslife96: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2019
I want to believe this profund discovery is late. it's too early to complain, we have over 300 days to go. we should expect to do more giving ooo. it's only God that will save us.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Khaleell001(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Godjone:
Buhari is a very heartless and wicked leader

empty emotional rants.
And you think your swearing and cursing will make the Hunger and suffering go?

Some of you are just so down shallow that you can seem to piece two and two together to understand that economy don't work on curses and swearing.

What are you doing on your own to help this country?
That's the point.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Khaleell001(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Destiny34:
HE IS EVIL!!
Like you are any better?

Our ways are evil.
How many of us lie,cheat and even steal and yet we blame one man for our entire problems.

Don't you see where the evil is coming from?
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Prince0500(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

I thought you would counter my point with reasonable objection.
But a wailer will always be a wailer
Are you saying there is no substance in the MoG claim ? Criticising a government for inefficiency and bad governance is Democratic and healthy for the country.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Tj3502: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2019
Destiny34:
HE IS EVIL!!
WITH DEVILISH LOOK......YEYE PRESIDO
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2019
BabaO2:
You better face your job not a calling by the way. Anyone rating Jonathan administration above this administration is a thief that should be stoned because they were part of the looting. This is the most sincere government i have ever seen in Nigerian after muritala Mohammed administration. Atiku and his team should be held responsible for the insecurity, they are the ones sponsoring insecurity to devaule Buhari's regime
hummm deep assertions ironically PDP said same prior to 2015 and APC, acn disregarded and denied it.. I think since we both know diz... U shud say something new and reasonable next time..
Thanks..

NB I'm neither supporting APC or PDP I'm supporting NGN..
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by wellmax(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Ipob priest said Buhari has no capacity to govern.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2019
Buhari give them money so they can keep quiet.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2019
BabaO2:
You better face your job not a calling by the way. Anyone rating Jonathan administration above this administration is a thief that should be stoned because they were part of the looting. This is the most sincere government i have ever seen in Nigerian after muritala Mohammed administration. Atiku and his team should be held responsible for the insecurity, they are the ones sponsoring insecurity to devaule Buhari's regime
I wept when I read this comment. 5years into this administration and you're still blaming the past administration? There's hunger in the land, the presidency doesn't seem to care. He was voted to tackle insecurity and you're here blaming atiku. Please don't let some sentiments cloud your judgement. Things have gotten worse for the common man

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Khaleell001(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2019
texazzpete:

You are replying to a thread where the Archbishop looked truth In the face and told the President he lacks the capacity to rule. How does your last paragraph now make sense?

And please don’t blame him for Buhari’s victory. It’s not his fault your people chose not to come out to vote.

See, Ilike it when we tell each other the truth without being selective.
How has the father in question lead his community as a priest?
How has he affected his immediate environment?
I can tell you that they are people who would question some of the things he does in that community that we are not seeing but yet most of them come out to bear their fangs

How has many of you criticising this government lead well in your various capacity?
How has your work ethics helped in making others fall in line with their duties?

One thing I notice about most Nigerians is that we like pointing fingers while we look away form our short comings.
Whereas in actual fact no one function in isolation.
Don't get me wrong, I am not holding forth for the errors and decision of this administration, but when we criticise we must not criticise in isolation.

The fact remains, a government is as good as is people.

You can't have cheats liars, pilfers and all other vices around and we keep pretending we are not part of the problem.

I have a collegeaue in my work place popularly referred to as a pastor, but I found out that the same pastor is using a mobile network cheat; and this person will come. tomorrow and be busy criticising the government for corruption when he is in fact aiding and abetting corruption in his own domain.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Khaleell001(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2019
opribo:
A president that cannot make a speech without a prepared manuscript.

Who speech help?
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Khaleell001(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2019
EagleNest:

He is an imposter. He doesn't have the intelligence and sagacity to lead Nigeria of today.
As if you who is speaking is better than him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo) / Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.