Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff (10593 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

In reality, only nature can answer that. Ever heard my #boss Eze2000 describe the kind of woman he likes before? His first book, Ruthless Betrayals, is all about her, dedicated to his future wife he says... tall, very light skinned with big boobs and massive hips! grin grin grin Original heavy duty if you ask me!
Me, i like them ebony and compact with a sleek curvy body i can deal with from front and behind, in the air and on land (bed) grin

What really gets me worked up about you though is your moniker, the analqueen part. It kicks my imagination into gear each time i see it then I click on it to take me to your DP and there you are with that nice curvy hips and champion ass. The ideas just keep coming non stop from there.

Don't blame me please. I'm just reacting to you. I was able to control the whole thing for sometime until I discovered you were a major in the army for heavens's sake! Women in military uniform have a special allure. grin Only if you know the things going on in my mind you will set me up for a firing squad

cool

@ d bold )

To give her some crunchy Anal time Yeah grin

2 Likes

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Eze2000(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

In reality, only nature can answer that. Ever heard my #boss Eze2000 describe the kind of woman he likes before? His first book, Ruthless Betrayals, is all about her, dedicated to his future wife he says... tall, very light skinned with big boobs and massive hips! grin grin grin Original heavy duty if you ask me!
Me, i like them ebony and compact with a sleek curvy body i can deal with from front and behind, in the air and on land (bed) grin

What really gets me worked up about you though is your moniker, the analqueen part. It kicks my imagination into gear each time i see it then I click on it to take me to your DP and there you are with that nice curvy hips and champion ass. The ideas just keep coming non stop from there.

Don't blame me please. I'm just reacting to you. I was able to control the whole thing for sometime until I discovered you were a major in the army for heavens's sake! Women in military uniform have a special allure. grin Only if you know the things going on in my mind you will set me up for a firing squad.

cool

You be woman wrapper.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Y d rudeness shxt soldier
cheesy
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
cheesy

Flat nyash amidst leg twist, fake hair and fake boob

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khia: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmmmmm interesting grin

I am very real about what I said. Those bytches are filthy and mentally fked. It's an insult to women to reffer to them as women. angry
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khia: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
koyyes:

Who is Igbo?

Mumu osu wh0re.

I hear you've ran away from Taraba to Benue before they roast you and your family and sell as suya.

https://www.nairaland.com/5256326/fulani-herdsmen-attack-janibambu-jalingo

Poverty has made you a refugee.

grin grin grin
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by itsik(m): 1:59am On Jun 21, 2019
Hey,

If any of these ladies you mentioned are slim, light skinned and tall. Count me in.

We can work things out.
I love humble people though.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Oyinlicious(f): 2:57am On Jun 21, 2019
This is touching
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Bigcowhorn: 4:30am On Jun 21, 2019
Eze2000:

You be woman wrapper.

cool
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Bigcowhorn: 4:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

How you take know you don't test her?
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Corrosiveman(m): 4:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Ney ney ney blabbing weird being
Ur accursted boyfriends prince3009 n abalion/ pythonamaka
Shud come n check ur dp photo to see how wicked u ar, a slave trader wt a cursed heart n smelling pussi

Corrosiveman my step sis rusting pussi is urs forever

Keep off my mention you are not worth it
Anuofia
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Face them not me ,u only be a lion in my case cheesy
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Keep off my mention you are not worth it
Anuofia
Luk at this confused man, ...spits
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

In reality, only nature can answer that. Ever heard my #boss Eze....000 describe the kind of woman he likes before? His first book, Ruthless Betrayals, is all about her, dedicated to his future wife he says... tall, very light skinned with big boobs and massive hips! grin grin grin Original heavy duty if you ask me!

Don't blame me please. I'm just reacting to you. I was able to control the whole thing for sometime until I discovered you were a major in the army for heavens's sake! Women in military uniform have a special allure. grin Only if you know the things going on in my mind you will set me up for a firing squad.

cool
I have heard you ,know it that i have an athletic body ,and not training from the military because my health first aid dept is more of lab so minimal juggings is attainable , my extreme exercise is of stay young forever school of thought..

I workout to stay young forever no cash n evil intent for blood renewal, So major is a tough person that fear wont let u concenterate in ur love wt her ,
But i will think about it...Smile smiley
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Amatarasha(f): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm my sister I remember but me I no sabi fight o, I miss husbandsnatcha anyway, she's my second crush after Amatarasha grin you girls should find away to squash the beef Biko
120mentions tank you
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Deepfeel(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amatarasha:

120mentions tank you
Babe you are the queen of nairaland, without you NL is so boring welcome back kiss
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Amatarasha(f): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Babe you are the queen of nairaland, without you NL is so boring welcome back kiss
Like. Seriously deepfeel i remember when u insult me wt impunity ,comparing me to husbandsnatcha ..
So is no longer husbandsnatcha
shocked Anyway am ur first boo boo ryt?

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Deepfeel(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amatarasha:
Like. Seriously deepfeel i remember when u insult me wt impunity ,comparing me to husbandsnatcha ..
Lol was that how you felt? Didn't intend to pass it across as an insult though you received it in that manner, the comparison was based on some certain display of maturity that was found more in husbandsnatcha's post than yours, but am getting to understand NL better these days it's all for the fun of it, you ladies are the reason why romance section is this lively and active, ladies forever abi grin
Yes o my first boo boo kiss
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Amazingman(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
tongue

K
Amatarasha:
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Amatarasha(f): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol was that how you felt? Didn't intend to pass it across as an insult though you received it in that manner, the comparison was based on some certain display of maturity that was found more in husbandsnatcha's post than yours, but am getting to understand NL better these days it's all for the fun of it, you ladies are the reason why romance section is this lively and active, ladies forever abi grin
Yes o my first boo boo kiss
But u be ass those days ,always claiming people arent mature n so on ...
So now mr solomon wisdom are you still wt #Teammaturity or #Teamcatchfun ?

Husbandsnatcha is erotic thats all not more mature
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Deepfeel(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
But u be ass those days ,always claiming people arent mature n so on ...
So now mr solomon wisdom are you still wt #Teammaturity or #Teamcatchfun ?

Husbandsnatcha is erotic thats all not more mature
Am teem both maturity/catchfun grin
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Afamed: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Am in Tiv benue not kogi
Tiv is fine dear
Yes d stats might be doctored by Lai mohammed and some Apc miscraints
Day don break, dem don used their husbands in place of SD when their market dey sell. Smh. Yobe today, Taraba tomorrow, Enugu Ezike next tomorrow. Their mileage don cast
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Afamed:

Day don break, dem don used their husbands in place of SD when their market dey sell. Smh. Yobe today, Taraba tomorrow, Enugu Ezike next tomorrow. Their mileage don cast

Wats sd nna?
Kind of ruga package or wat? wink
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nuklex:
I hope they are not expired wife materials
She isnt only expired but cursed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin / Zodwa Wabantu Breaks Internet With N8kked Photos [ALL PHOTOS HERE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.