Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Love Quote of the Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Quote of the Day (9756 Views)

Love Quote / Love Quote / Heart Touching Love Quote For Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
DAILY LOVE QUOTE

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. - Mark Overby

2 Likes

Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2019
When love is not madness, it is not love. - Pedro Calderon de la Barca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Robert Frost
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2019
Love should be a tree whose roots are deep in the earth, but whose branches extend into heaven. - Bertrand Russell
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
The best proof of love is trust. - Joyce Brothers
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. - Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
My husband melted my heart the day he asked me, "Can I participate in your wonder?" In whose wonder do you get to participate today? - Mary Anne Radmacher
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Never marry but for love, but see that thou lovest what is lovely. - William Penn
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. - Honore de Balzac
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Try to love someone who you want to hate, because they are just like you, somewhere inside, in a way you may never expect, in a way that resounds so deeply within you that you cannot believe it. - Margaret Cho
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. - Karl A. Menninger
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love. - Jane Austen
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Love rules without rules. - Italian Proverb
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2019
Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you. - Wayne Dyer
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. - Loretta Young

1 Like

Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Intense love does not measure, it just gives. - Mother Teresa
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2019
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. - Carl Sagan
Re: Love Quote of the Day by Lovelife433(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2019
Richard Bach Quotes. If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Love sought is good, but given unsought is better. - William Shakespeare
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2019
Where There is Love, Nothing is Missing. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Re: Love Quote of the Day by Dudeladude(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2019
Love is taking you to thy next level.... pres buhari
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke. - Lynda Barry

1 Like

Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
He who is not impatient is not in love. - Italian Proverb

2 Likes

Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
It takes one person to forgive, it takes two people to be reunited. - Lewis B. Smedes

1 Like

Re: Love Quote of the Day by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
angry what the hell are you guys doing ?
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. - Ernest Hemingway

3 Likes

Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars. - Gilbert Parker

1 Like

Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. - Mother Teresa
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
When all is said and done, the weather and love are the two elements about which one can never be sure. - Alice Hoffman
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is the answer to all questions about relationship. When two people sing their lives in harmony, their lives are grand. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2019
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? / My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh / See What This Lady Is Doing With A Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.