Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Love Quote of the Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Quote of the Day (9766 Views)

Love Quote / Love Quote / Heart Touching Love Quote For Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Quote of the Day by Autobot05: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
It’s a thin line between love and hate

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me? — Oscar Hammerstein
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2022
What's the earth With all its art, verse, music, worth - Compared with love, found, gained, and kept? — Robert Browning
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. — A. A. Milne
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved. — Victor Hugo
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2022
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. — Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be. — Anton Chekhov
Re: Love Quote of the Day by nairalanderr: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2022
unconditional love doesn't exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive / Meet The Lady With The ‘Biggest Natural Boobs’ On Social Media (Pics) / My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.