Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,815 members, 7,841,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) (50677 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
That's wickedness, our embassy over there must probe what happened and make sure culprits are brought to book.
Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Naajjii: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Elvis778:

sorry bro but emm,
last time i checked,
yorubas are the ones known for rituals, yahoo yahoo(originated from your region) and cheating/betraying

not as if we don't have bad folks amongst us (everyone does)
but most of us are into legit business, and we are always successful,
why the hate? If not that you're jealous.
While you guys are interested in partying and spending the little you have,
the igbo man is busy investing it for future purpose,
settle him with 100k, monitor him for 5 year and see him becoming a millonieare.
That's how we are programmed to be.
Ha ha wrong person. You better direct your response to a Yoruba person they are your brothers from the south. We here know you people as Nyamiri. We see you people as inferior and dubious people no matter your wealth.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by degamemaster(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Igbos are known for being business minded, if not for love and confidence and also spirit of freedom. They won't leave their country or their state to go and do business in other states.

4 years ago, I went to a village in ondo state, I was so surprised to see an igbo man there, leaving and doing farm work.

But unfortunately, some people sees this as a threat to their own existence. Thank you for being honest and open-minded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Freshbaba95(m): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
degamemaster:

But unfortunately, some people sees this as a threat to their own existence. Thank you for being honest and open-minded.

You welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Timmypromise(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2019
Elvis778:

lol, i got nothing to say to you,
you are pointless,
yours is so glaring,
you are the ones that feel suppressed, no one is suppressing you........... Or perhaps, your conscience is the one suppressing you, telling you to stand up to your feet and hustle, don't sit back at home, envying your fellow human, and expecting manner to fall from heaven.
This is not old testament bro, this is 21st century, no food for the lazy man.

Alright
Direct your oppression to lazy Zulu
Moreover I have a what I do
And am sure you don't
Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Elvis778(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Timmypromise:

Alright
Direct your oppression to lazy Zulu
Moreover I have a what I do
And am sure you don't
Lol,
then you must be a wizard with an inner eye to be sure i got nothing doing.
But it's quite unfortunate that your inner eye is blind and gives u a direct opposite of the real thing.
Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Timmypromise(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2019
Elvis778:

Lol,
then you must be a wizard with an inner eye to be sure i got nothing doing.
But it's quite unfortunate that your inner eye is blind and gives u a direct opposite of the real thing.

Alright
Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Omeizadean(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
osuofia2:
MEHN NAIJA DON CAST. THINGS LIKE THIS NEVER HAPPENED NOT UNTILL THE COMING OF THE DULLARD.IMAGINE TOGO.
Ur mumu knows no bound. South Africa has been wacking igbos since BC.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Karnice600: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
cooldipo:

Nobody is shouting Bia fra now

NO.

It's a sign that the average Nigerian has a mindset that needs reorientation.

What he waves away with the hand and think it's just "normal" on his soil , is what other countries won't look over.

Why? Cos his country lacks core values and sound ideologies.

They only have some remnants of cultural values left,.
No core National Values.

Nigeria needs more than Wazobia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by osuofia2(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Omeizadean:

Ur mumu knows no bound. South Africa has been wacking igbos since BC.
See the Ebbira goat quoting me, thunder � you
Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Sleevia: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:

I have news for all of you wishing evil on Nigeria. God will disappoint you.
mumu... God is not a mumu. He will not solve what he gave u hands and brain to solve. Why doesn't God take food from plates or pots and out in your mouth or why do you use you hands to feed your mouth when eating? You see how stupid you sound when you expect God to solve a problem he gave you hands and brain for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Omeizadean(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
osuofia2:

See the Ebbira goat quoting me, thunder � you
But am not an Ebbira but an Ebira. May Amadioha strike there...lost goats that think Buhari is their only problem. The truth is u people re anti. Establishment. U re always going to course one malaise or the other where ever u re.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by BABSSSOO(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
them them, everywhere causing problems....hmmn
Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Unrated900(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Davidasi:
Fake news
The video and news does not tally how can they be stoned this is lake news

Na ocean news not lake news
Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Walexilee:
what can i say I don't understand why Nigerians will leave their country to and get treated like a criminal in other country ghana do their own togo too wan continue please for God sake come back to Nigeria all this yeye countrys no like Nigeria make we too dey for our own lane�

Why won't we leave?

Under Buhari is anything working sire?

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2019
yinkus6750:
Our Igbo brothers, always fermenting trouble everywhere.
Now making us enemies of our own West African brothers.

I believe you are a dumbass illiterate, if not you would have read and understood.
Pls go back and read the story before commenting out of hate.
Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Justiceleague1: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Black people
Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by Justiceleague1: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2019
Africans
Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by coolcentbigman(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2019
All these hate speeches for one tribe but mind you not only south east(igbos) are victims of these abuses nigerians face abroad, haven't you read of yoruba girls being used as sex slaves in Arab countries and yoruba guys for internet fraud and all that yes!! all tribes has the bad ones some igbos who do illegal stuffs are mostly known for drug trafficking abroad...

You can't benefit from many online schemes today done internationally because of high activities of internet fraudsters in Nigeria mainly Yorubas. From what i've seen so far the igbos have helped so much in improving this country right from existence by some of us who ventured into politics because igbos are known for business and when you do business you travel to places that can favour your businesses that's why you can find an igbo everywhere you go(Mtn) Lols...The money been generated at Apapa and so many other places in Nigeria are because of this same particular tribe.

Speaking of crimes even the whites are found guilty they extorted us(Nigeria) and even made away with our craft works and resources even till date they still have some percentage in whatever is coming out of our oil and other revenue, they're saints and we are the thefts....Even drug trafficking they are the main Suppliers and also consume large quantity of it even human trafficking they all started it...they have the highest amount of illegal hackers and fraudsters and even at that they are saints and When the word "Nigeria" is seen everyone is interested and we are evil.

We all saw injustice and insults spat on us(Nigerians) you all sound pleased because they're not Yoruba or hausa and that's the main reason we shouldn't be called one Nigeria, we are being intimidated and treated unfairly in this country because of the foolish mindset some of you have, didn't you read the writeups the guy posted and is it associated with crime?? oh No!! but i don't blame some of you lazy fools just being jealous of the progress we are making as an hardworking set of individuals we face same situations even in Lagos...What a pity it's not our fault we are very successful even in academics though we don't even wait for the government to help us, most of our states are being developed by individual efforts unlike other tribes. I will forever love to be an Igbo man over and over again especially from my state(Anambra).

Igbo Kwenu....

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) by richie240: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Are you sympathetic or gloating here?

God will so judge you
I repeat 4 emphasis, (unwarranted) strife, hate, bile and bitterness is not a 'virtue' I'm familiar with. Quoting out of context will do u no good though I know ur likes thrive on propaganda.
If u had taken the pains to check the person I quoted and the person he quoted (and further up the comment chain), u wouldve seen that it had nothing to do with (GLOATING OVER) d attack on Igbo's but on a totally different matter, vis-a-vis Jealousy/Supremacy brouhaha. This is d person I quoted:

goog i:
Are you the most successful Nigerians as a group or your region is? Educate us and tell us when.

Every time, Yoruba call their own to order - Yoruba Ronu. They also live with you in a country where one finger dipped in the oil infects others.

Which Igbo calls Igbo to order without being dealt with?

Instead of you to face your rampaging problem inside and outside Nigeria like Yoruba do, you are using Jealousy as defensive mechanism.

Inside Nigeria you are Biafrans, outside you are Nigerians. When you realize the shame and blemishes you put on innocent Igbo, this cultue of arrogance becoming common among all Nigerians will reduce.

And this was the person he quoted/responded to:

Elvis. 78:

ok,
i will answer your question.
the answer is simple,
Jealousy.
Am not saying this because am an igbo,
IGBOS seem to be the most successful tribe in Nigeria(in terms of business) they are also most travelled....
A yoruba friend personally told me the beef between us and other tribe ain't cuz of our attitude, it's simply cuz of jealousy and we all know that.
Besides, this story is FAKE, you know that, we all do,
but all of u wud agree, cuz u are JEALOUS.
Biko, crosscheck ur 'facts'...
Inugo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier, Vigilante & Herdsmen Informant Shot Dead In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Guy Beaten For Stealing A Phone In Warri (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.