Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple (56995 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Gisters: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
GistMore.com

Two plus-sized couple are on the verge of walking down the aisle as they release there pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-2-plus-sized-couple

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Gisters: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
See more pre-wedding photos here >> HERE

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Gisters: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
na waoh i just feel sorry for the bed wey these two go end up wen they want to make babies.dat bed will surely suffer

175 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by sinaj(f): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
They will make a big happy family smiley

153 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by StrikeBack(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
I'm happy for them oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by NOC1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
no missionary for them, it is Doggy and spoon.
for me i can't do without missionary, i can't kill myself with difficult styles.

God bless the union.

may the bed not collapse when work is in progress.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by CosmicPhoenix: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
the man be like mark henry

11 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by WisdomHunter(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
I pity the bed they are sleeping on and their house help too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by ValCon888: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
That shirt he wore can be used to sew agbada for 5 people.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
I think the guy is good at cunnilingus, she looks soo happy, yep she reaches orgasm through clit sucking, his diick can't do the job.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
He was slim before he met her.
After the first kiss, BOOM! he started adding weight until he became a hippopotamus like her.

He can't even remember the last time he saw his own preeq without the aid of a mirror.

Moral of this story: Flee from feminists!

*spits angry

Like your opinion changes anything!!

This guy needs "likes" abeg nairalanders help a friend

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Oyindidi(f): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
lefulefu:
na waoh i just feel sorry for the bed wey these two go end up wen they want to make babies.dat bed will surely suffer
Lol, na ground their foam go dey. I know a couple like this 2, the guy fat pass this man. Their children fat no be here

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Martinez19(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Wicked couples. angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol, na ground their foam go dey. I know a couple like this 2, the guy fat pass this man. Their children fat no be here
aghh u don see person wey fat pass dis man shocked shocked shocked...haba shocked.a guy wey too obese is suppose to marry a slim babe..same as a very fat lady so wen dem go born pickin weight go dey balanced.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Offpoint1: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
God is their strength

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by starbuck(f): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
All the fat people I know are kind hearted... God bless their union

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by GistMore3: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Oyindidi(f): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
lefulefu:
aghh u don see person wey fat pass dis man shocked shocked shocked...haba shocked.a guy wey too obese is suppose to marry a slim babe..same as a very fat lady so wen dem go born pickin weight go dey balanced.
Yes na, the guy na our paddy man. The guy large and the wife too. Their children get weight pass you wey be adult. This one fat no reach him face.

10 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Queenserah26(f): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Love is indeed a beautiful thing
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
He was slim before he met her.
After the first kiss, BOOM! he started adding weight until he became a hippopotamus like her.

He can't even remember the last time he saw his own preeq without the aid of a mirror.

Moral of this story: Flee from feminists!

*spits angry
what a useless son you are? Your ancestors must be rolling in their graves. Spits
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by bunnae(f): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
I wish them all the best in their marriage. Me sef wan marry. Na to get job be wahala.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by omocalabar(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
lefulefu:
u shud rather feel sorry for ur life
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by NittyR(f): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
sinaj:
They will make a big happy family smiley
Literally grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by namiji2598: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
God please give me a job and a wife!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Fuckthamods: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
I wonder the kinda bed these ones will be sleeping on together.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by ifeanyija(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
How they go do for bed?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by compton11(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
they can enjoy themselves on bed.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by davillian(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Na the bed go suffer am
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Pwansunrise: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Wahala dey for jungle oh
Wish them blissful Union.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.