Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,079 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Between Big Boobs And Big Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Big Boobs And Big Back (23772 Views)

Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side / Igbo Man Is Proud Of His Wife Big Back Curve Shaking Like Generator:video / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Between Big Boobs And Big Back by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 10, 2020
lefulefu:
my favourite grin grin grin
Better round soft ass...This one go sweet from any angle u hang am. To just playfully put teeth there dey hungry me. Like fresh bread cheesy
Re: Between Big Boobs And Big Back by Enosa1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
I am crucified with Christ, buried with him, resurrected with him and now seated with him in heavenly places. I am a child of God, joint heir together with Christ, Jesus has paid the wages for my transgression. For your information please.

1 Like

Re: Between Big Boobs And Big Back by Thazard(m): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2021
IamPlato:
How To Sleep Like A King

If You Are Lucky To Have A Girl With Big Round Brown Breasts, allow Her Stroke Your Dick With Vaseline while You Suck Her boobs... My Brother The Enjoyment Na Die... Just De Suck Breast De Go like Baby until you Cum On Top Her Hand... My Brother Sleep Go Just Carry You Go with Your head And Lips Still On The Boobs
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Friends With Benefit. / Fucking Hot Dude... ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.