Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,867 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why Women Cheat In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cheat In A Relationship (1089 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speakā€¦ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by AloyEmeka5: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
[size=14pt]Why Women Cheat In A Relationship[/size]

05/10/2010

Years ago in Nigeria, a women cheating on her spouse was unheard of but in modern times the member of woman who cheat on their spouse is growing exponentially. The difference in men and women cheating is that men often cheat for physical reason while women often have emotional reasons for cheating on their partners.
The reasons why women cheat include loneliness, revenge, boredom and self-esteem. These factors may be inexcusable but they do exist in the minds of a cheating women. In Nigeria of today, more and more women are becoming guilty of cheating on their partners and it is often emotional reasons rather than lust that drive them of these affairs.

Loneliness is one of the primary reasons that women seek out affairs and cheat on their partners.
Although it sound contradictory that they should feel lonely because the women are currently in relationship, it is often a relationship that is not emotionally fulfilling. Women involved in these unsatisfactory relationship may feel as lonely if not more so than women who are not in a relationship. If a woman is not receiving the attention she feels she deserves in a relationship, she may be tempted to seek that attention else where and become involved in an affair. A partner who becomes overly involved with his work or a hobby may not make time to spend with his partner and this often results in the women feeling as if they are all alone.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/67707-Why-Women-Cheat-Relationship.html
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by AloyEmeka5: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
And men cheat because they are selfish dogs. They have no good reason whatsoever to cheat
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by Dsense(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
Well i love cheating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by Beync(f): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
Why Men Cheat In A Relationship

Becos of insatiable wants
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by AloyEmeka5: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2010
Beync:

Why Men Cheat In A Relationship

Becos of insatiable wants

Because their kini has no control. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by 190: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2010
D-sense:

Well i love cheating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

me tu angry angry
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by Dsense(m): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2010
Then u re welcome to d club grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by double08(m): 12:55am On Oct 06, 2010
This aloy+emeka,do you have kpekus and peni5 ?
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by seedord247(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2010
What goes around comes around
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by Tinksh(f): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2010
Woman cheat cos if your not taking care of your woman someone else will!!!
But some woman, like men, will cheat no matter how good their partner is. Cheaters are weak, sad, pathetic individuals!!!
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by sms4health: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2010
There is no reason per se, why women cheat.

It depends on the situation she finds herself and what she is going through.

No one knows how they would act in a given situation.
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by Tinksh(f): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2010
I know how i would react as i have before, walk away from temptation. All it takes is strength of character. I deserve better for myself than to lower myself to a cheaters level! No matter how bad the bf or husband is. I would prefer to break the relationship than lower myself.
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by AloyEmeka5: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2010
double08:

This aloy+emeka,do you have kpekus and peni5 ?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Women Cheat In A Relationship by ShyOne(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
What was agreed?

Beforehand - Did a woman agree to share a man with more than one woman? If she did and she did it knowingly and then she cheats - she is wrong

If a woman - is to her knowledge in a relationship or marriage and is only aware that she is the only woman in that relationship and she did not agree to the presence of another woman and she is "cheated on" by her mate - as far as I'm concerned - neither of the 3 exist any longer. Her mate, her relationship or her marriage - it has been broken and is now UNRECOGNIZABLE to her and everyone observing the situation.

The mate has changed EVERYTHING - it's no longer just "you and me" - it seems to be "you and me and whoever you want it to be" - which now effectively cancels out just "you and me".

You have released me to be able to do "whatever I want to do and do WHOEVER I WANT TO DO."

(1) (Reply)

Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too / Obession / .........................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.