Stats: 3,165,085 members, 7,859,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half (2862 Views)

Meet Man Who Won 900 Million In Bet9ja / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Originalsly: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
mrNEMZY:
I don't believe this poo.

1. The divorce have already been kicked off before he got the money.
2. It's not like he got it through a business that had capital contribution from his wife.
3. It's a f**ken lottery.

I don't want to believe that this kind of case is even in contention, because it's legal robbery, but even if it is a baby lawyer can win the case for the man.

I hope you didn't read the details.... if you did you learned nothing. If the divorce is not completed... then they are still married... and married property is shared property.... gains and losses...... the two have become one
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Fidelismaria: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
OK
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Naijabash(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
,.,*
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Ferdinandu(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
Nawa so tax chop 42 millions. USA na scam
Oboy see that kind mega scam. Everybody said you won 80m but it is only 38m in account
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by khiaa(f): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
certainly in the STATES, it can't happen in naija!!!

how can the woman reap where she did not sow?

sarrki what do u think?

What do you mean by she didn't sow? She brought the bulk of the finances into the home. I think the judge should have ordered the money paid to the children in a trust fund for when they turned of age and a monthly payment of child support to provide for the children while they are minors.
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by mrNEMZY(m): 6:31am On Jun 23, 2019
Originalsly:

I hope you didn't read the details.... if you did you learned nothing. If the divorce is not completed... then they are still married... and married property is shared property.... gains and losses...... the two have become one

Oga I read it, it's a lottery. If contested in court, it would be a hard case for the lady to win
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Martinez19(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2019
All these manginas that get married in western countries despite the knowledge of divorce laws deserve this treatment. I am sure he was one of the idi0ts slandering MGTOW.
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Naijabash(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2019
naso
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Originalsly: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Oga I read it, it's a lottery. If contested in court, it would be a hard case for the lady to win

Oga... read it again.
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Naijabash(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Naijabash(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
,*-
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Naijabash(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2019
.,smiley
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by Naijabash(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
!'"*
Re: Man Who Won $80m Lottery In The Middle Of Divorce, Ordered To Give Ex Wife Half by bizzibodi(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
That not fair d man shld have been allowed to work out what he wants to give her.

My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling / I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated / Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra