Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match (58387 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari Watching From Far Away In London On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mtcheewww

Does this one even understand soccer and soccer rules?
I wouldn't even be surprised if he didn't know which team among the both teams was NIGERIA... undecided
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by BlackfireX: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Using body odour to spoil the match
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by APOPTOSIS: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
PLEASE our BABA should be positioned well.
He should sit like someone in charge to charge the EAGLES
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Sufisunni: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
im no watch super falcon?
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
buhari no dey wear t shirt?
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Phelix111(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
How could he be donning on a cap @ this late hour? Is Aso Rock time zone different?

5 Likes

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Princedapace(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
inforesource:
I am not sure if you understand the Word "Passion"?
Passion is not a passive Word. It is an action word! One of the things to show if our president is passionate about football and Nigerian team is in how much actions he is taking to improve the sport at home. How much he is putting to make Nigeria stadia one of the best in the world. Improvement in sport infrastructures across the federation, to crown it all to be a good example.

Hahahaha. Buhari supporters don't know all these ones u are saying o.

Millions here don't know. That is why our politicians use us play football. I tire for God wey bring me come Nigeria..
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Bella55555(f): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
helinues:
God bless PMB
and God punish helinues
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Simplecity(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
amaniro:
Meanwhile Nigerian army is deploying toy drones to some state.
please tell.me this is a joke grin grin
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by helinues: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bella55555:
and God punish helinues

I wish you the same my friend

3 Likes

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Aboguede(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
amaniro:
Meanwhile Nigerian army is deploying toy drones to some state.

That is camera

Better than armoured cars

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Banter1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Between Lai Mohammed and NTA i don't know who lie pass.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by dododawa1: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Nigeria problems start with letter "P" Police, Pastors, Politicians and PHCN but the worst is PDP.

God bless you PMB
see below

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Deepthoughts: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
mmb:
imagine the dullness!, Nigeria scored n no sign of celebrations from him.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by sharpwriter(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
buhari is a terrorist.
Sweetheart, where have you been?
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Banter1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
ruggedtimi:
buhari no dey wear t shirt?
wetin concern am with t shirt?
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by sirconcord(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
No matter who is the president, let's maintain the sanctity of the office by being civil and courteous to the person occupying that position.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
buhari is a terrorist.
Kanu is a coward
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by godofuck231: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
ask that mugu to point out the ref? he would most likely spot the goal keeper as the ref

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by olusipimp(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
buhari is a terrorist.
Sniper still dey market o

2 Likes

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by godofuck231: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
ask that mugu to point out the ref? he would most likely spot the goal keeper as the ref
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by dododawa1: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Kanu is a coward
and ojukwu
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by goodnessme1(f): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
sharpwriter:

Sweetheart, where have you been?
i dey act i was banned for nothing by yoruba muslim mod.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by AfonjaConehead: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
buhari is a terrorist.
I tell you!!! only God knows where his mind is!!!
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by millionboi2: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Amuocha:
Reason the boys performed below average sad
my brodas

D game was as difficult as his economy

2 Likes

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Bella55555(f): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
helinues:

I wish you the same my friend
I can never be your friend
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Gt321(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
mmb:
Does he even watch football 10 years ago
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by goodnessme1(f): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
olusipimp:
am not awolowo nor from his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Gt321(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
godofuck231:

Or point directly at the line men

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by helinues: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bella55555:
I can never be your friend

So you can not claimed what you wished others?

You need Jesus in your life
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by kimacent(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Always him baff up dey for house, him no dey T-shirt n boxers stay 4 house.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by AfonjaConehead: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
olusipimp:

So is Ratak o

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.