Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,601 members, 7,847,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match (58384 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari Watching From Far Away In London On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by HBB1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
amaniro:
Meanwhile Nigerian army is deploying toy drones to some state.

baba no kee me o!
I almost died laffing grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by higherpower: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
[quote author=goodnessme1 post=79582205]buhari is a terrorist.[/quote
Buhari is a phenomenon. Your Father died of foolishness and transfered it to you.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by higherpower: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
salford1:
Does Bubu even understand how the game is played grin

Snapping pictures of a the president or aspirant watching a football game on tv is now standard in naija.

Okay you that understand where is your Golden boot? You hater
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by higherpower: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
bikerboy1:
Look at him watching the game cluelessly.

Does he even know the Jersey of super eagles when he sees it.

Yeye dey smell

You that knows, how far?
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Gudfrie(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Why always this position. Shey neck no dey pain baba ni?
Can't you see the chair position
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by stabilizer: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Nigeria problems start with letter "P" Police, Pastors, Politicians and PHCN but the worst is PDP.

God bless you PMB

What of PMB ?
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by bluefilm: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Let him remove his cap.

Then recite the two verses of the national anthem ten times.

Only then will I believe he is not Jubril from Burundi. grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by nini007(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Don't you wear other types of clothes?
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by enemyofprogress: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kingosytex:

na him normal position be dat.
doggie position?
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Delaw00(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Nigeria problems start with letter "P" Police, Pastors, Politicians and PHCN but the worst is PDP.

God bless you PMB
Your PMB self start with letter P abii? undecided grin
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Imagine.
Does Buhari even know our coach Name.
Plastic Leader, dey push dem to the headlines whenever we won a game.
Kwanu, why not show him as Falcon Lose to France
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Rolly22(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2019
He doesn't even know which team is playing.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by bionixs: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2019
helinues:
God bless PMB
for watching the match. you are an irredeemable mumu
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Wettoid123: 1:01am On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=goodnessme1 post=79582205]buhari is a terrorist.[/quote

How is this post related to calling your President a terrorist most of you think nairaland is faceless you better mind your statement.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Burgerlomo: 1:32am On Jun 23, 2019
The cost to supply that TV is 85 million naira grin
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by lonelygem(m): 3:04am On Jun 23, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Why always this position. Shey neck no dey pain baba ni?

Hahahahaha.. If you wan see all the teeth of old woman outside, ask am how her how npa (her husband) take propose to her..

I can imagine how baba go smile to respond to this if it was put to him one on one..

Meanwhile, its God's grace that kept that man u are seeing there alive till these days oh.

His likes are General Yakubu, Obadanjo, IBB and so on..

As strong as IBB is, he is permanently on a wheel chair, some of them suffers the consequence of war and peace keeping operation of 60s and 70s till date..

Baba must sit close to the television just as some of our aged parents and some younger friends with impaired sight does. Protocol is completely out of this, the closest sit to the TV is the best position.

It is well bro
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Longlife234: 3:56am On Jun 23, 2019
I wonder o
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Phred1717: 4:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Why is he always watching matches alone...tis to tell you he's a saddist
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by pfadom: 5:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Yes, Buhari is a terror to our chronic yam eaters.

goodnessme1:
buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

This is a younger Buhari!!! If you know, you know!!!
mumu check the jersey of the players
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Rico96(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Am so angry with my president.... While he didn't watch it on NTA, Abi na him TV station be that... Hypocrisy with the worst graphics(NTA)

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by enokelafrancis(m): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Baba, the menace of insecurity is becoming unbearable. Pls change your service chiefs and save our lives. God bless you Mr President
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Emlexpepenazi: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2019
Una no suppose talk say una get drones now the enemy will now know your modus operandi....u don't know whyissss goain on

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by alfsalami: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2019
Eagles wore white not green

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by kammali: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Amuch is Cain of the TV in the market,I want to buy it.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2019
Is that super eagles vs Burundi match?Baba is watching the wrong match.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by mailmitch(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2019
No wonder the match Hard our boys to beat Burundi. He's becos baba Presido watch the game..
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by mailmitch(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2019
Emlexpepenazi:
Una no suppose talk say una get drones now the enemy will now know your modus operandi....u don't know whyissss goain on

Seriously I wonder the kinda intelligence and security outfit we get 4 this con3.. Must you even put it on media that you have such equipment or device? Me I tired for una
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by amaniro: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2019
Aboguede:

That is camera

Better than armoured cars

Shut up and stop celebrating nonsense. That is a toy drone you will give a child to play with. Don't the Nigerian Air Force have better drones for surveillance?
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by goodnessme1(f): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2019
sharpwriter:

You hate yoruba
i dont have yorubas,i only dislike yoruba muslims.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Rilley(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2019
goodnessme1:
buhari is a terrorist.
Just like ur fada cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.