Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match (58385 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari Watching From Far Away In London On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by SimSify(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Nigeria problems start with letter "P" Police, Pastors, Politicians and PHCN but the worst is PDP.

God bless you PMB
You and your comment cast una sef..

That also mean that PMB is our problem too na..
P for president our no 1. Problem

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Haykinsofficial: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Twale Baba!
HATERS should sip some sniper solution

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Bella55555(f): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
helinues:

So you can not claimed what you wished others?

You need Jesus in your life
you need him more since you have the mind to say "God bless Buhari"
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by 8stargeneral: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Why always this position. Shey neck no dey pain baba ni?
how neck go pain a status, another match u go still see him with d same position.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Hollyharjii: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
God bless my President
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by helinues: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bella55555:
you need him more since you have the mind to say "God bless Buhari"

May be you need Amadioha instead..

Abeg make I enjoy the Guinea match jare... Your opata no dey make sense
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by foster212: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
These boys almost lose this match because Buhari watch. Next time make him no watch.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by foster212: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Haykinsofficial:
Twale Baba!
HATERS should sip some sniper solution
Back to sender.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Bella55555(f): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
helinues:

May be you need Amadioha instead..

Abeg make I enjoy the Guinea match jare... Your opata no dey make sense
so you even Igbo ooooooh good night
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by chrisxxx(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
dododawa1:
see below
No be lie oooooo
Pastor Osinbajo
President Buhari
Sense kill u
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Haykinsofficial: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
8stargeneral:
how neck go pain a status, another match u go still see him with d same position.

Olodo rabata!
It's STATUE not STATUS

3 Likes

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Nigeria problems start with letter "P" Police, Pastors, Politicians and PHCN but the worst is PDP.

God bless you PMB

grin grin I see the letter P in "PMB". Hence all Nigeria presidents including buhari are problem to Nigeria.

Nice logic grin grin
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Emilokoiyawon: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Amuocha:
Reason the boys performed below average sad

Or reason they won? Which is it? Ipob yoot.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Rexnegro(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
buhari is a terrorist.
are you done ? okay we don hear ..... next
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by 8stargeneral: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Haykinsofficial:

Olodo rabata! It's STATUE not STATUS
ur head dia
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by flowx(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
He better no watch our next match or else to qualify will be very difficult.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by akmath: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Him no go enjoy am jor, why him no go pay 100 naira watch am with guyz for street.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by inforesource: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmm! I can see that the OP has learn from this write up. He has done the needed by changing the title of the post.

Princedapace:

Hahahaha. Buhari supporters don't know all these ones u are saying o.

Millions here don't know. That is why our politicians use us play football. I tire for God wey bring me come Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Bari2019: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
I love you the Greatest President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by sharpwriter(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
i dey act i was banned for nothing by yoruba muslim mod.

Lol..... You and this your yoruba wahala... Maybe you commented harshly and tribalistic as usual... Reason for the ban wink
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by goodnessme1(f): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lol..... You and this your yoruba wahala... Maybe you commented harshly and tribalistic as usual... Reason for the ban wink
cool
sharpwriter:

do you know me as a tribalistic?
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Guddoo002(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
4 + 4 and u still hating .. U no dey tire?? Imagine if u were his child .. And someone says ur father carries bad luck and he no longer wonder why his children doesn't have Sense!
SamOyovwi:
Buhari I beg nor watch the next match make we nor go almost lose o. This man dey carry bad luck
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Amazingman(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Smile4daddy:

God bless you PMB

Omo, ur level of highness ehh . U say the problems of Nigeria start with p and God bless P again, some scary stuff.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by TheStarsAlign: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Actor
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by godwon01(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Where is his family and other members of his kitchen cabinet. Why watching football alone.
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
We need jobs, 24/7 electricity, standard economy not pictures
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by sharpwriter(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
cooldo you know me as a tribalistic?

You hate yoruba
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by Elijahnonso1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Buhari hnmm

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by rickyrex(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
He looks more healthy in this pictures than in real life
Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by shegra58: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Amuocha:
Reason the boys performed below average sad
But finally they won grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match by higherpower: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Why always this position. Shey neck no dey pain baba ni?

You no de tire for hatred? He survived illness, won his reelection and still coming out stronger. Yet he never responded to all your vituparations. You can't advice yourself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.