Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account (7478 Views)

NNPC Engages SSS, EFCC To Curb Hoarding Of Petroleum Products / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by hackney(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2010
I dont see how the  dokpesi man will be involved in any bombings unless he was set up in terms of phone calls and such.
the man's business in the whole thing is to use his media outlet to campaign for IBB, finish.

This bombing of a thing may have common denominators with Dokpesi's campaign but that man is innocent.
All those dokpesi and co no get liver to do anything of the sort.

infact i will rule out any indigiene of the south-west because this bombing and these kinds of plots require liver.
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by saydfact(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2010
[color=#990000][size=14pt]very useless hypothesis, i might just think IBB is the better candidate, the so called text message even doesn't make sense.[/size]
[/color]

question: y cant they place sim wat-eva on the people (MEND) claimin the right to the attack,
answer: because ur s.o - c.a.l.l.e.d president is defending them and they no wan step on toes.

lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by icare1: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2010
I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS. JONATHAN HANDS ARE NOT CLEAN?

WHY WILL MEND CHOOSE TO WORK WITH IBB AGAINST JONATHAN.

NIGER DELTA SUPPORTING IBB AGAINST A NIGER DELTAN.

AND FOR THE TEXT MESSAGE, THE NETWORK PROVIDER SHOULD BE NAMED.ACN NAMED THE NETWORK PROVIDER AGAINST OYINLOLA.

THEIR IS NOTHING LIKE SIM CARD ANALYSIS.IT IS ONLT THE NETWORK PROVIDER THAT CAN CHECK THEIR CALL OR MESSAGE LOG.

THE WHOLE SENARIO LOOKS LIKE A COMPLETE FABRICATION.

JONATHAN WANTED DOKPESI TO BE HIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER, THEIR IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF MALICE IN ALL OF THIS.

AS A NIGERIAN I WILL NOT BE DECEIVED.

ALLEGATIONS ARE NOT FACTS. FACTS MUST HAVE PROOVE.JONATHAN HAS PROVED NOTHING HE IS JUST PARAMBULATING.

A PRESIDENT LISTENS TO INVESTIGATION NOT WHAT A PATIENT TOLD HIM IN THE HOSPITAL.

OH JONATHAN YOU ARE SOOOO GULLIBLE AND INEXPERIENCE IN THE ART OF SETTING A TRAP.
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2010
marvix:

Niger head, let us use our heads, first we received Intel that there would be bomb blasts starting from the 29th of september, we also have suspects already that we are investigating, we swing into action no bom was blasted on the 29th to discourage the govt from goin on with the celebration, on the 1st we hold the celebrations and out of desperation they exploded some bombs some distance away from the venue, we know that there was a $100m in the plot.

Niger head y u find it difficult to understand and a whole lot of us in this forum is, we think that the bombs that exploded were the only bombs they planned to explode, GEJ was surprised that any bomb exploded, because he thot he had taken care of it, IBB expected the bombs to explode at Eagles square that was y he didnt attend so as not to be caught in the stampede, Jonathan does not need a bomb to set up IBB but IBB can use this bomb plot to prove that Jonathan is not in control of our security, all of us agree that our security forces are slack and we assume they dont know jack, it is because terrorists in America know abt their diligence and efficiency that they plan their operations very technically, I am sure that like my frnd who says he would explode a bomb in NA with $20m thinks that he would just carry bombs and walk into the NASS and deliver and drop, if u receive $20m the SSS would be on u, when u receive a bomb even the UK intel can give info, so the guys who may have done the job dint expect dat it wld be a serious threat.
how much more information do you have concerning this allegation ? Please,i like to know more.
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by otokx(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2010
Why all these stories? 1st it was $100m now another $20m. Do these peddlers know what $1m is? "bollocks"
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by jidsoon(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2010
IBB Independence Bomb Blast
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by Vavavoom(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2010
[b] Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D.
« #68 on: Today at 10:31:00 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is troubling times indeed. What people will do to fulfill a prohphecy, remember Campbell's warning, John Campbell? And people who are supposed to be intellectuals(Odein Ajumogobia and co) took his assertions with a pinch of salt. The US have got a dossier of all electronic and voice recordings exchanging back and forth between all the players involved in this charade. And so when they proactively but subtly warn we fail to heed and dismiss it with a wave of hand.
We are at a precipice and even some contributors here can't see the danger of self-annilhilation that brews right before their eyes. Chinua Achebe was right, he said, '' things are falling apart the centre cannot hold'', it is a prophecy that is coming to pass, the regions of Nigeria constitute young Ikemefunna, weak but loved by his tribes men. Okowkwo is being played out by a power loving elite, people who have used tribe & religion to cow their lot into submission. Add a gun runner, whose daily meat and mode of survival has been taking away by a supposed amnesty and you have a cocktail of gunpowder waiting to explode. All the actors with their interest to protect, not bothered if Nigeria survives another harmattan or not, it is indeed troubling times as we have half truths, sometimes outright lies being bandied for our consummtion. I don't have all the answers so I can like many theorize but I choose not to because in my eyes all of the actors contribute to why our house has fallen [/b]
lol @ IBB = Independence Bomb Blast
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by maimalari: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
My fellow nairalanders, what if Goodluck Jonathan is behind the terror plot? Cos he seemed to know the quantity of bombs expected to blow up. Guess that was why he continued the celebrations after such security breach in the same arena. Would our security agencies be truthful in their investigations?considering that Gej is somehow above our laws and enjoys immunity. Goodluck Jonathan should also be questioned and interrogated. Shikina.
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by anonimi: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by oge4real(f): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2010
Abeg make we hear word jare. The SSS and EFCC should just shut up till they have real names.
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by mamagee3(f): 1:49am On Oct 08, 2010
Finally!!!

EFCC has caught up with those thieves that steal public property. . .
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by amakaudeze: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2010
see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527450.0.html to join the 1 million posts against IBB. Paste on every blog page or site you know worldwide
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2010
I have seen lots of comments on this oct 1st issue but my comment is this if you are a professional in the art of wickness the day the law will catch up with you ,you will definitly make a silly judgement that day. your usual trick will decieve you that day.
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by juman(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2010
$20m to plant Bomb? It's unreasonable.
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by Olaolufred(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2010
juman:

$20m to plant Bomb? It's unreasonable.

Operation/execution cost is directly proportional to the Targetted personality.

What about that?
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by NAJALYN: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2010
The evil genius & maradona, is at work. He has shared the national cake to so many. Its now time for roll call so those who are dinning with him, & are being used to do his dirty work will be procecuted. In my place it is said that if you did not eat a meal of beans you can never find beans in your stool. The man cleverly uses the national cake to get the greedy wolves amongst us to work for him, while he cleverly stands at a very safe distance watching & smilling. You can hardly link him to any crime. Meanwhile he masterminded it. Mr. Maradona, the long arm of the law must catch up with you soon. God has given you a very long rope & is asking you to repent. If you refuse to repent, that rope will tie you so hard, you will curse the day you were born. A word is enough for the wise. But of cause you & a fool & extreemly sheepish, & I know you will not heed any warning given to you. You will only have yourself to blame.
Re: Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account by NAJALYN: 1:15am On Oct 11, 2010
The evil genius & maradona, is at work. He has shared the national cake to so many. Its now time for roll call so those who are dinning with him, & are being used to do his dirty work will be procecuted. In my place it is said that if you did not eat a meal of beans you can never find beans in your stool. The man cleverly uses the national cake to get the greedy wolves amongst us to work for him, while he cleverly stands at a very safe distance watching & smilling. You can hardly link him to any crime. Meanwhile he masterminded it. Mr. Maradona, the long arm of the law must catch up with you soon. God has given you a very long rope & is asking you to repent. If you refuse to repent, that rope will tie you so hard, you will curse the day you were born. A word is enough for the wise. But of cause you & a fool & extreemly sheepish, & I know you will not heed any warning given to you. You will only have yourself to blame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Suspends $40Million Internet Surveillance Contract / Forex Scarcity: Marketers Still Depend On NNPC / How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.