Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' (11153 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by chimjoshjuan: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
A Nigerian lady who stripped to her panties while hoping for "accolades", got called out by Twitter users who never liked what she wore. 

The Nigerian lady who stripped to her panties, claimed she did it because she was bored but she got called even with the excuse. See her post below and the exchange that ensued;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/22/nigerian-lady-strips-to-her-panties-twitter-users-call-her-panties-bag-of-rice/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by chimjoshjuan: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Kingosytex(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
It is said that many are mad but few are....

Make Una Complete Am
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by delugajackson: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Women. Very insecure creatures with low self-esteem.

Lord, I'm so glad you didn't send me into this world as a woman. And I'm deeply convinced that in my next life you will send me back as a man.

Thank you, father for answered prayers.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by delugajackson: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Rednaxelot: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
The yansh looks irritating!

The only time woman yansh dey look attractive is when it is covered by cloth

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Truthwords: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
I don't know what to comment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Seanixking: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
The lady right now.

Oh my God see myself

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by vizkiz: 1:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Women show cleavage, they reveal their laps/back in short down gowns. Even go as far as uploading pictures of them in panties yet their get angry when guys tag them sexual objects?

Lmao... Ori yin ti daru

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by mrexploit(m): 5:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
It is said that many are mad but few are....

Make Una Complete Am
crazy
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by lonelydora: 5:38am On Jun 23, 2019
No more decency in this age

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by meobizy(f): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2019
Okay.
Good.
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Mrkumareze(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Some who made those comment are pantless wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by starbuck(f): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2019
I wonder what's wrong with the pant kiss kiss kiss... At least this one's doesn't show lines when worn with tight fitted clothing...

Una still dey talk, wait till the day I upload mine sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Kirchhoff01(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
I find this sexy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by rowland545(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
starbuck:
I wonder what's wrong with the pant kiss kiss kiss... At least this one's doesn't show lines when worn with tight fitted clothing...

Una still dey talk, wait till the day I upload mine sad sad
pls don't upload I don't want to puke
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by deanoffaculty: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chai!!! Twitters user are too mean........ grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by nazablossom(f): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bored When you have your unkempt room to clean.
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by TANID(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
lonelydora:
No more decency in this age

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Olalan(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
And this is someone's girlfriend and daughter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Memberclub(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Embarrassing
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by etrange: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
delugajackson:
Women. Very insecure creatures with low self-esteem.

Lord, I'm so glad you didn't send me into this world as a woman. And I'm deeply convinced that in my next life you will send me back as a man.

Thank you, father for answered prayers.

You're simply chauvinistic. Attack the lady in question if you want and leave women alone. Nobody calls out men for all the rape and robbery activities perpetuated by them but once a lady does something believed to be against the norm, y'all seize the opportunity to score cheap points against women. What would happen if you let women be? Are you afraid they'd outshine you? Or are you just hiding you're own low self esteem and insecurity under the shadows of chauvinism?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Deepfeel(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lol so these type of panties still dey? Chai I just remembered those teenage years with my teenage girlfriend, amatarasha hope u wore this type of panties while growing up grin
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Gosj01(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rubbish!

Selling cheap and super neat laptops is what I do.

Details on signature.
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
vizkiz:
Women show cleavage, they reveal their laps/back in short down gowns. Even go as far as uploading pictures of them in panties yet their get angry when guys tag them sexual objects?

Lmao... Ori yin ti daru

Guess you wouldn't mind being tagged a rapist, ritualist, fraudster, drug pusher, terrorist and all other crimes people of your gender are guilty of.

Na when women do una go open mouth.

Anyway, hello rapist. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Amatarasha(f): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:
Lol so these type of panties still dey? Chai I just remembered those teenage years with my teenage girlfriend, amatarasha hope u wore this type of panties while growing up grin
if i catch you
Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by vizkiz: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Guess you wouldn't mind being tagged a rapist, ritualist, fraudster, drug pusher, terrorist and all other crimes people of your gender are guilty of.

Na when women do una go open mouth.

Anyway, hello rapist. wink

If I've shown any signs from the above, then you are free to tag me whatever you want.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
vizkiz:

If I've shown any signs from the above, then you are free to tag me whatever you want.

But you said women, how many women show these signs as above?

Why don't you guys type same thing when men commit numerous atrocities. That is the question begging for answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by vizkiz: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
AntiBrutus:

But you said women, how many women show these signs as above?

Seems you've been on nairaland Far too long.

Take a walk around the street of Twitter/Instagram and you'd get the answers you seek.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
vizkiz:

Seems you've been on nairaland Far too long.

Take a walk around the street of Twitter/Instagram and you'd get the answers you seek.

On same Twitter and Instagram, ain't there stories of your gender perpetrating heinous crimes. You people even feature on Aljazeera and the likes. You guys are global. We don't even need to walk on Twitter and IG to see your own. Right there, standing at a junction in Lagos after close of work, your greatest fear is your fellow man stealing your phone at gunpoint. Not the woman showing her boobs on IG.

Why don't you all use it to generalise men?

That is my question.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Where Do You Fall Under???(picture)!!! / This Is What Brazilian Wax Looks Like On The Female Private Area(photos, 18+) / VIDEO: Male Teacher Flogs JSS Female Student After Condom Was Found In Her Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.