Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (31008 Views)

Wike: How APC-Led Federal Government Is Plotting To Rig 2023 Elections / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by UncletC: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Godons1:
Good advice from Senator Kalu. The Igbo's cannot reap where they did not sow. grin I suggest they wait till Atiku becomes the President. grin
why not Nigeria allow them to go since they don't fancy this amalgamation anymore.... example Akwa Ibom, bayelsa, Delta, rivers etc did not vote for Buhari but he is using the resources of these States to run his government... l thought he will say, l cannot reap the oil from where l did not sow...and if you say the oil belongs to all Nigerians, then all offices belong to all Nigerians...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by 3Ceagle(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
The truth is that our country is bereft of quality leaders. OUK is a huge joke. No wonder Nigeria continue to struggle while other countries that understand what nationalism and democracy is all about is moving forward. I am beginning to believe that the black race is incapable of leading in the continent. We need another colonisation may be we will understand what freedom and self rule is. Instead of tackling issue of power, health, education, etc. This idiot is busy inciting hatred, if east did not vote Buhari, how then did he meet the statutory vote requirement from the region? How did he OUK get to senate? When the likes of okorocha should have known how to go with the people choice and not become emperor in a democracy. I don't think we are ready to move forward as country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Elvis778(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mylove55:
But only idiotic pigs are wailing, the free corruption money has cease, the money that was budget for infrastructure were be use for importation.which depleted foreign reserve that spur the value of naira. The idiotic pigs only voted for corruption,
lol,
hmm,
from your comments, i can only deduce that your head is paining you,
the truth is,
you are the one wailing out of jealousy and bitterness that has been passed from your ancestors down to you.
But am telling you today, be the change in your lineage, they don't deserve to be bitter like you. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by 3Ceagle(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'm certain the Igbos will do the same if they get the opportunity. It's the pure truth until we ourselves as one the politics will continue like this.
The way the igbos play politics is irritating and you expect positions. The fact you don't like a preferred candidate doesn't mean you'll insult him just to prove a point or you think the whole region don't know or see what's going on? You guys should check yourselves.
I've seen some disgusting comments here about Buhari, some people will openly say even if Buhari channel all the resources to South East or bring development they'll still vote him out.
If you find yourself in that position I don't think you'll take such region serious politics is not played with Hatred.

Trump was severely insulted and called names, Jonathan was severely insulted. But if our country is most important to us then we must disagree to agree on the basis of truth, Justice, equity and fair play. In politics not every body will vote for you but you must lead uprightly.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by anonymous1759(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
3Ceagle:

Trump was severely insulted and called names, Jonathan was severely insulted. But if our country is most important to us then we must disagree to agree on the basis of truth, Justice, equity and fair play. In politics not every body will vote for you but you must lead uprightly.

When Jonathan was in power he did not favor some regions you know that right yet no one asked him.
We're still divided we've not got gotten to that level where we take competence ahead of compassion.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Godons1: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
UncletC:
why not Nigeria allow them to go since they don't fancy this amalgamation anymore.... example Akwa Ibom, bayelsa, Delta, rivers etc did not vote for Buhari but he is using the resources of these States to run his government... l thought he will say, l cannot reap the oil from where l did not sow...and if you say the oil belongs to all Nigerians, then all offices belong to all Nigerians...

Trash.
Other Regions contribute to the Economy except the East. Yet, the East collect it monthly allocation from the Federal Government without contributing nothing. The East still enjoys Federal projects from funds that were contributed by other Regions.

The East is the only parasites in this Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Metrixnews:
The Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu has advised Ndigbo not to be too expectant in the APC led federal government, saying the South East region refused to vote massively for the party in the last election.

The former governor dropped the hint at an event in his Camp Neya home in Igbere to thank his constituents for voting him into the Nigerian Senate.

He said: “Our people did not support APC. We did not vote for the president and that is what we are paying for.

“We are not entitled to anything when we did not vote for APC so we cannot ask for the Senate President or Deputy President.

“I am not only a senator for Abia north, I am a senator for Abia and Federal Republic of Nigeria because I was elected to make good laws for the whole Nigeria,” he said.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/06/dont-expect-anything-from-apc-led-federal-government-sen-kalu-advises-ndigbo/

The IGBOS don't care.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Defenderalert(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Who should we then expect from, you?
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by dochenaj: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Is this man an idiot speaking incoherently or just a confused dullard? What has an Igbo senate president or deputy president got to do with Igbo's getting dividend of democracy considering they are legal entities of the country?
Whether the vote for the ruling party or not, is no reason why they should not feel the impact of the government, one would even think that's the more reason the government needs to impress to win them over on their side.
All these drumming up of tribalism doesn't help the country. As an Igbo person I will vote an Umaru Musa Yaradua 100 times over any Igbo politician I know about. Who tribe help?
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Donykua: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
The funny thing is that an average Igbo man does not even expect anything from Buhari

Na today? Everybody can see the pain all over you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Well said....

IGBOSON1:
See what a supposed educated man is yapping!

They've lowered the bar for who can run for elective offices in Nigeria since the days of the cerebral likes of Zik and Awo! It's now thugs, area-boys, agberos and semi-illiterates running the show! The lunatics have indeed taken over the asylum!

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
KOLO MENTAL NENTAL MENTAL

How did we get here menhhh!

Metrixnews:
The Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu has advised Ndigbo not to be too expectant in the APC led federal government, saying the South East region refused to vote massively for the party in the last election.

The former governor dropped the hint at an event in his Camp Neya home in Igbere to thank his constituents for voting him into the Nigerian Senate.

He said: “Our people did not support APC. We did not vote for the president and that is what we are paying for.

“We are not entitled to anything when we did not vote for APC so we cannot ask for the Senate President or Deputy President.

“I am not only a senator for Abia north, I am a senator for Abia and Federal Republic of Nigeria because I was elected to make good laws for the whole Nigeria,” he said.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/06/dont-expect-anything-from-apc-led-federal-government-sen-kalu-advises-ndigbo/

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Peroh426: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
One thing I know of is that IGBOS are 99% independent on federal government. Our main problem is with the state government. Igbos are one of the most industrialists in Africa
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by greenprince(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mylove55:
And there was no killing during pdp 16yrs of looting

That is your problem. Africans love to compare tragedies... that's how Sudanese set their own selves on fire and some silly souls came screaming for it to get the same attention as Notre Dame like it's France's business.

Did I ever mention that PDP is better?
They're the same bunch of recycled idiots running the so called country since Sango knows when.

Apc, Pdp, and every other rubbish in between.
How many APC angels were not part of the 16 year misrule...

1 Like

Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Ekpeitit(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2019
kernel01:

You're low brain capacity cannot be ravelled. Since when did a choose of candidate cause denial of rights and benefits in a democratic setting?
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Ekpeitit(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2019
please speak English.
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government by UncletC: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Godons1:

Trash.
Other Regions contribute to the Economy except the East. Yet, the East collect it monthly allocation from the Federal Government without contributing nothing. The East still enjoys Federal projects from funds that were contributed by other Regions.

The East is the only parasites in this Country.
you are not saying the truth...what does the north west, north central, north east contribute when 90% of our earning is from oil....you lied Sir.. south east through tax from their commercial activities even contributed than the northern regions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police / Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.