Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) (4628 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by chuka85(m): 1:07am On Jun 23, 2019
I noticed that Aba in Abia state and Onitsha in Anambra state have similar building pattern.

What is the reason behind this?

Are there any other cities in Nigeria with this level of clustered block building?

N/B: First 2 pictures is Aba while the last 2 is Onitsha

Read more: https://gistdeal..com/2019/06/similarities-in-building-pattern-in-aba.html?m=1

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Guynexttdoor: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2019
less land but high population, unlike the north with vass land

6 Likes

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by nengibo: 5:41am On Jun 23, 2019
It's common in places where land is limited
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by NonsoWow: 5:59am On Jun 23, 2019
nengibo:
It's common in places where land is limited
Aba doesn't have limited land. Infact, it is the largest city in Igboland by land area. The similarity in building pattern is because many Anambra businessmen are based in Aba and have shaped their building style.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 6:06am On Jun 23, 2019
NonsoWow:
Aba doesn't have limited land. Infact, it is the largest city in Igboland by land area. The similarity in building pattern is because many Anambra businessmen are based in Aba and have shaped their building style.

You and your anambra syndrome again.

Abiriba and aro business men run large portions of Aba so I don't know where you are churning out your tales from

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Bighead9: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2019
chuka85:
I noticed that Aba in Abia state and Onitsha in Anambra state have similar building pattern.

What is the reason behind this?

Are there any other cities in Nigeria with this level of clustered block building?

N/B: First 2 pictures is Aba while the last 2 is Onitsha

Read more: https://gistdeal..com/2019/06/similarities-in-building-pattern-in-aba.html?m=1

The reason is this, Aba and Onitcha are very small as regards the sizes of their land mass . Aba and Onitcha combined is not up to the size of my local Government area. Without structures like this, the people that live in both towns will suffer in terms of accommodation.

3 Likes

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by helinues: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2019
Probably cos of limited access to land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by RobbStark(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2019
Mumu post.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2019
Bighead9:

The reason is this, Aba and Onitcha are very small as regards the sizes of their land mass . Aba and Onitcha combined is not up to the size of my local Government area. Without structures like this, the people that live in both towns will suffer in terms of accommodation.

Nobody asked for the size of your local government area. Hong Kong, Tokyo, Zurich, kuala Lumpur, etc are small cities but your "big" local government area is a toothpick compared to them. So bro no be by size.

14 Likes

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2019
Common sense should let some people know that choice of building pattern is based on the topography and population density of a place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Bighead9: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2019
superlightning:

Nobody asked for the size of your local government area. Hong Kong, Tokyo, Zurich, kuala Lumpur, etc are small cities but your "big" local government area is a toothpick compared to them. So bro no be by size.

Kikikikikikiki, the thing pain this one. You showed us Picture of the best and the most beautiful locations in Abia and Onitcha. The thing is making you feel like person wey win jackpot. grin

Onitcha and Aba are slums, both towns are the worst place to live. They are like hell on Earth.

So you know, I've worked in Onitcha before and I've vowed that, the day I'm transferred to Onitcha or Aba, I'll tender my resignation. I rather remain jobless than to die Young. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2019
That Aba picture is not clear. Looks like another Iran or Iraq environment. Is there any war going on in Aba

2 Likes

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Bighead9:

Kikikikikikiki, the thing pain this one. You showed us Picture of the best and the most beautiful locations in Abia and Onitcha. The thing is making you feel like person wey win jackpot. grin

The Onitcha and Aba are slums, both towns are the worst place on Earth.

Sometimes I laugh at u awolowo people for having small brain.

The dilapidation in your land even your own fatherland is far more worse than what eye can Imagine.

Most of you guys are lucky am not the picture type because if I am by now u as a yoruba will be hiding your face.

Am welll travelled be it Ibadan, lagos, ondo, ogun ekiti or osun so when I see people like you misbehaving I just laugh becauthe worst environmental degradation is in ur enclave.

10 Likes

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by helinues: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2019
Juliusmalema:

The dilapidation in your land even your own fatherland is far more worse than what eye can Imagine.

Most of you guys are lucky am not the picture type because if I am by now u as a yoruba will be hiding your face.

Am welll travelled be it Ibadan, lagos, ondo, ogun ekiti or osun so when I see people like you misbehaving I just laugh becauthe worst environmental degradation is in ur enclave.

2 Likes

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2019
Bighead9:

Onitcha and Aba are slums, both towns are the worst place are live. They are hell on Earth.

So you know, I've worked in Onitcha before and I've vowed that, the day I'm transferred to Onitcha or Aba, I'll tender my resignation. I rather remain jobless than to kiiiii myself by myself. grin grin

Congratulations... When you are done mastuĻ€bating over your delusion, you can exit the thread.

1 Like

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2019
Juliusmalema:
That Aba picture is not clear. Looks like another Iran or Iraq environment. Is there any war going on in Aba

I don't know o....why not go to Aba and see for yourself...or are your legs as disabled as your eyes? Na question I ask.

1 Like

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2019
superlightning:

I don't know o....why not go to Aba and see for yourself...or are your legs as disabled as your eyes? Na question I ask.

Always quarrelling over little things.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Always quarrelling over little things.

I'm not. You are partly responsible for the disunity among ndigbo in nairaland. Today is against abia, tomorrow it's anambra, the next day it is ebonyi.

Stop throwing shades.

1 Like

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Bighead9: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2019
Juliusmalema:

E pain this man well. grin grin

Must everybody on this forum be a Yoruba man? It's not my fault that Onitcha and Aba are Slums. No wonder, Igbo's are leaving the East daily. In search of greener pastures in either the North, West or South South.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Sall(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2019
Those eastern states are danm too small with so much population reasons for that pattern of houses. The entire five eastern states are supposed to be in one state.

2 Likes

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Bighead9:

E pain this man well. grin grin

Must everybody on this forum be a Yoruba man? It's not my fault that Onitcha and Aba are Slums. No wonder, Igbo's are leaving the East daily. In search of greener pastures in either the North, West or South South.

Then if you ain't Yoruba, delightfully reveal your ethnicity. Abi Dem born you throw way?
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2019
superlightning:

Then if you ain't Yoruba, delightfully reveal your ethnicity. Abi Dem born you throw way?

He is a yoruba boy.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2019
superlightning:

I'm not. You are partly responsible for the disunity among ndigbo in nairaland. Today is against abia, tomorrow it's anambra, the next day it is ebonyi.

Stop throwing shades.

Is this an accusation or a wild statement of fact.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2019
Sall:
Those eastern states are danm too small with so much population reasons for that pattern of houses. The entire five eastern states are supposed to be in one state.

Nwoke mechionu and quit discussing issues above you. Your ignorance is obvious. Go to UAE, Israel, Germany, Japan, etc and tell us if it's only one state or province they have. They are countries even.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by superlightning: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2019
Bighead9:

Oga, I no dey go Abia or Onitcha, never. I'm not ready to die Young. grin grin grin ;Dt

Even dead bodies are not safe in Abia State. grin grin grin
This is truly HELL on EARTH. grin

I have heard you.... But please state your ethnicity.....or are you homeless? You had not parentage? Or were you born a bastard? Just clear the air by stating your true identity.

1 Like

Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2019
Bighead9:

The thing still dey pain Oga Mamola. grin grin grin.
Abeg leave me alone, I'm not the cause of your problems. grin

Neither am I the cause of your bedroom and road frustration.

For someone who hides under big head with no single cerebrum always branding am currently in warri but will be quick to deny his oduduwa llineage is nothing but less and less inferiority complex.

Raktak will give u peace.
Re: Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2019
superlightning:

I have heard you.... But please state your ethnicity.....or are you homeless? You had not parentage? Or were you born a bastard? Just clear the air by stating your true identity.

Stop bordering yourself, I know the young man. He will be quick to tell u am currently in warri but is a yoruba boy.

Just leave the being suffering from genital ethnicity complex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Already Won / Gov Eno releases N779 Milion WAEC fees for 48,797 Students / Aburi Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.