Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (36576 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Bridge-Head Market agog as traders receive APGA governorship candidate for November election, Chukwuma Soludo in their market.

Thousands of traders are out here to show solidarity to the man who ensured the survival of many businesses through his banking policies when he was the Governor of CBN.

Accompanying Soludo are; Anambra State Commissioner of Trade and Commerce; Hon Uchenna Okafor (Wiper), TC Chairman of Onitsha South; Hon Emeka Asoanya, Member Representing Onitsha South Constituency 1 and 2; Hon. Uzoma Eli and Hon. Beverly Nkemdiche.

They were welcomed by the President General of Bridge Head Market, Chief Sunday Obikeze, Coordinator General of 45 Communities of Old Aguata (OAU), Sir Peter Okala and Chief Ebere Udo, Committee Chairman.

#APGA_Soludo_Ibezim

Soludo has taken the space

#APGAFirst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsWP_KQLoFk

9 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by feezay86: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2021
My prayers is for the election to be peaceful. That's all

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Solution we want

Those invaders trying to create fears in our minds they will not succeed

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2021
I love this man, but I don't think he can change our society.let me explain

Mighty things have small beginning, Facebook started from Harvard, one student at a time, PayPal started small from bunch of online buyers and sellers.

The giant we call Amazon was not started overnight, Jeff bezos started in 1993, he began with books, even Uber started from San Francisco..

My point is this: to change Nigeria we must start one local government at a time. you can't change the whole country at once. buhari has tried it and can confirm it, he cannot control everything at once, that's why he said change begins with you.

Must we fall for every politician who tells us what we wañt to hear, do we really need politicians?. I believe we can change our community one local government at a time instead of trying to change the whole country at once.

When I listen to some idiots speaking they want to become the president before they can make change happen.

Soçiety is made up of people, not animals, democracy all over the world is at fault today because we are looking for that elusive leader who will come and make everything alright, that is why we become disillusioned when they cannot perform as expected. from India president modi was hailed as a Messiah, did he change India?

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by TooMuchStuff: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2021
The Anointed one of Anambra

My former Boss. Best of luck

20 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by OkuFaba(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2021
As far as he's coming out under APGA, the people would give it to him.

I just hope his case won't be like that of Rochas OkoroHAUSA (Mr IBERIBERISM)
Loved by the people, got to the seat and became a monster

God help ndi Anambra

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by SlayerForever: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2021
How recent is this. Let me say it, this man is pushing his luck real hard. If he continues appearing in public canvassing for votes he will be attacked and the news will be a sad one.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Anambra want Soludo, APC are busy buying pockets of expired politicians and causing chaos in Anambra, we will teach them lessons on election, they will lose their pulling units to APGA

If Andy Ubah get mind he should enter any market in Onitsha to campaign grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by excess4luv: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2021
which side of the headbridge are you talking about, Asaba or Onitsha axis? You politicians are the real reason we don't have peace here.
There is no single keke on the roads of Onitsha this morning and no market opened for business till this time that as I type, so please tell us where you got those pictures from.

27 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Afamed: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2021
SlayerForever:
How recent is this. Let me say it, this man is pushing his luck real hard. If he continues appearing in public canvassing for votes he will be attacked and the news will be a sad one.
Like Taliban like Bokko Haram like bastard IPoB terrorist organisation

8 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Afamed: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2021
post=106333733:
Anambra want Soludo, APC are busy buying pockets of expired politicians, we will teach them lessons on election, they will lose their pulling units to APGA

If Andy Ubah get mind he should enter any market in Onitsha to campaign grin
Taliban of the east has spoken
A question every sane individual should ask, if Andy Una does not have the same right to campaign in the market?

12 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by blackmantis: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2021
SlayerForever:

Are you planning on attacking him?

15 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2021
SlayerForever:
Remember last guber election their was order of no election in Anambra, they were using vehicles with public announcement system going round the state on election day our people came out to exercise their right

Anambra is APGA

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2021
excess4luv:
which side of the headbridge are you talking about, Asaba or Onitsha axis? You politicians are the real reason we don't have peace here.
There is no single keke on the roads of Onitsha this morning and no market opened for business till this time that as I type, so please tell us where you got those pictures from.
On Thursday not today

10 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by SlayerForever: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Afamed:

You have been making noise on Nairaland for years now. You were part of those who hailed your gallant forces for wasting unarmed youths all those years. Your soldiers were not terrorists to you. You were so happy and you felt untouchable. Now the hen has come home to roost. The boys now have guns too. Suddenly you start to flash the terrorist tag.

You and others who supported evil all those years will be swallowed up by it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by benuejosh: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Hope IPOB won't do their best. All they know is to kill their fellow brothers and sisters. Very shameful terrorist organization.

7 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Afamed: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
SlayerForever:

You have been making noise on Nairaland for years now. You were part of those who hailed your gallant forces for wasting unarmed youths all those years. Your soldiers were not terrorists to you. You were so happy and you felt untouchable. Now the hen has come home to roost. The boys now have guns too. Suddenly you start to flash the terrorist tag.

You and others who supported evil all those years will be swallowed up by it.
I don't engage inconsequential IPoB especially the one from Ochanja/ upper Iweka

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by SlayerForever: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
blackmantis:

Are you planning on attacking him?

I don't have to.
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by TooMuchStuff: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Afamed:

God bless esn

6 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by SlayerForever: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Afamed:

I don't engage inconsequential IPoB especially the one from Ochanja/ upper Iweka

Your gallant forces are being decimated everyday that's the matter on the table. You don't have to engage me.

7 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by excess4luv: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2021
post=106333931:

On Thursday not today

okay

1 Like

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by SlayerForever: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2021
post=106333884:

Remember last guber election their was order of no election in Anambra, they were using vehicles with public announcement system going round the state on election day our people came out to exercise their right

Anambra is APGA

Seems you're in denial. What I'll tell you is that if you die we Igbos on Nairaland will be greatly saddened. A pillar would have fallen. Use your tongue to count your teeth. Daalu.
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
SlayerForever:

Seems you're in denial. What I'll tell you is that if you die we Igbos on Nairaland will be greatly saddened. A pillar would have fallen. Use your tongue to count your teeth. Daalu.

Nothing will happen to man of the people

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsWP_KQLoFk
Lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Exclusive101: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2021
As bad as Rochas is he is still a million times beta than Kali Orji, Theodore Orji, the failure Ikpeazu and Ugwuayi.

OkuFaba:
As far as he's coming out under APGA, the people would give it to him.

I just hope his case won't be like that of Rochas OkoroHAUSA (Mr IBERIBERISM)
Loved by the people, got to the seat and became a monster

God help ndi Anambra

5 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2021
SlayerForever:

You will die first and we mourn you here dumb minds, start the no election rubbish in your state not Anambra, use your state as case study, if it turn out positive we will join you.

12 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by gentiles(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Afamed:

Taliban of the east has spoken
A question every sane individual should ask, if Andy Una does not have the same right to campaign in the market?

4 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by gentiles(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2021
post=106334555:

You will die first and we mourn you here dumb minds, start the no election rubbish in your state not Anambra, use your state as case study, if it turn out positive we will join you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2021
gentiles:

You have finally expose yourself. I have always known you to be a Yoruba muslim. I dare you to come out on election day and watch as ur family members will mourn you.
No time for psycho

9 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by SlayerForever: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2021
post=106334555:

You're in my state and you're talking rubbish because of how much salary. Continue. Ukpana Okpoko gburu...

God knows best.

1 Like

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by SlayerForever: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2021
gentiles:

You have finally expose yourself. I have always known you to be a Yoruba muslim. I dare you to come out on election day and watch as ur family members will mourn you.

1 Like

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=SlayerForever post=106334974][/quote]
I hope you watch the video
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2021
God bless the Solution bringer.
In Apga We stand.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Sanusi, Family Members Were Harassed — Lawyers / I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.