Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,317 members, 7,957,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Girls, Ladies & Women Expect More From There Spouse. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Ladies & Women Expect More From There Spouse. Why? (1260 Views)

Sex And Love 9 Things WOMEN Expect From MEN Before, During And After SEX / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 7 Unrealistic Things Women Expect From Men They Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Ladies & Women Expect More From There Spouse. Why? by nazzyon(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2007
To say the truth I am not into any courtship at the moement and never have. But I have heard lots of people/guys say their girls still wants more from them. Most especially in the area of finances.

This worries me alot that makes me think that do girl, ladies and women love their spouses at all? If yes why do they expect so much. And if it is the other way round why, ?

Everyone is welcome to contribute to this most especially the ladies. I believe you have more to say about this.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Girls, Ladies & Women Expect More From There Spouse. Why? by uspry1(f): 1:21am On May 09, 2007
Answer to your question why most girls/women/ladies still want more from their loved ones/spouses especially in the area of finances.

Because those female people whom has lover/husband has lack of understanding the foundation of their own relationship/marriage, worry too much on finances, too much depend upon someone else. They CANNOT be themselves independance to take care of themselves. They are too much insecure and too clingy on men who has money.

Look at me myself a single divorced mother of 2 children fed up with my parent who depend on my finances too much. I am very much independent of my own, i live my own apartment, have my own car, and pay my own financial obligations. My parent has their own jobs and are 43 years happy marriage, it does not make a sense to me my parent beg me for my money. Yes I do feel struggle with between my finances and my parent. So therefore, i move out 3 hours far away from my parent. I feel peace and able to manage my money wisely and extra allowances for myself and children.

Look I am deaf!!! Is there something wrong with my parent worry about finance and borrowing my money all the time? This is ironic!!! I never understand what married/engaged ppl have problem with finances.
Re: Girls, Ladies & Women Expect More From There Spouse. Why? by iice(f): 5:25pm On May 09, 2007
Is this the 'is the love without money?'

Yes there can be but its not that common. You just have to hope and pray and work at meeting someone that values you regardless of your financial situation.
Re: Girls, Ladies & Women Expect More From There Spouse. Why? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2010
D same reason d society expects much from 'married or about to be married women' n money is needed 4 dem 2 be on d pedestal society has placed dem
Re: Girls, Ladies & Women Expect More From There Spouse. Why? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
uspry1:
Answer to your question why most girls/women/ladies still want more from their loved ones/spouses especially in the area of finances.

Because those female people whom has lover/husband has lack of understanding the foundation of their own relationship/marriage, worry too much on finances, too much depend upon someone else. They CANNOT be themselves independance to take care of themselves. They are too much insecure and too clingy on men who has money.

Look at me myself a single divorced mother of 2 children fed up with my parent who depend on my finances too much. I am very much independent of my own, i live my own apartment, have my own car, and pay my own financial obligations. My parent has their own jobs and are 43 years happy marriage, it does not make a sense to me my parent beg me for my money. Yes I do feel struggle with between my finances and my parent. So therefore, i move out 3 hours far away from my parent. I feel peace and able to manage my money wisely and extra allowances for myself and children.

Look I am deaf!!! Is there something wrong with my parent worry about finance and borrowing my money all the time? This is ironic!!! I never understand what married/engaged ppl have problem with finances.

Wow.... Well the question he asked is the reason why I found it difficult to date black ladies especially our Nigerian ladies igbo pricesly. First they will come for the body with true love once they balance well they will come for your money and if you no get that's the end. Wonder why most guys prefer white ladies? They'd rather marry white lady and face anything that came out of it! Chaii things de happen.

(1) (Reply)

Our Ladies Are Becoming Somehting Else / Will You Marry A Crossdresser / She Is Now Scooping Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.