Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! (4258 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Wise people* will start saying what is this idiot talking about! cheesy They think going to Covenant university,unilag or funaab makes Them wise....Fools cheesy

Yes! Hating Your neighbour sweets like honey ,While trying to Love some1 is hard and excrutiating ,You know what i speak of ,This isnt about Date or boy/girlfriend bla bla bla...Guys are rational i give it to them ,Thats why i found it hard to hate them ,they are so innocent eventhough some has little hate for their neighbours(some tries to rape too, cheesy)...Women Hmmm! Ladies Hmmm !! ,Do you know Satan Lucifer loves more than some of you ? cheesy thats by the way though....
Children of God ,Lets stop pretending already , Lets be Truthful, Me for an example last month one nurse was employed in our hospital ,i have this strong urge to hate her with passion..Devil is a liar !!! sad
,What did she do to me? nothing !
But i just want to hate her and deal with her accordingly ,But i remembered the only commandment our Lord & saviour(Imagination defiler) Gave us Which is"Love your neighbour as yourself" (After cancelling the other 10commandment ,Because He Knows how sweet hate is)

I Later approach her to find out "She is a hidden comedian like myself and her smiles are so precious " And Amatarasha Wept bitterly seeing What the devil has done to humanity cry ,Meanwhile everyother nurse plus female housemanship doctors hate the girl without reason...pukes on christians whom white satanist are better than.
Guys hate ,But Women Hate with Venom...
You Guys know What ? Amatarasha will make you guys love your neighbour BY FORCE ,"THIs Love Campaign" am carrying it out in my family, School , Working Place and Most Espiacially Nairaland and is powered by the heavenly body and Hell satanic kingdom ,Because am sending faulters to suicide ,Mark my word ...2 already dead 2000 more waiting
Since i forced myself to love people'
no one,I repeat no one has the fvcking right to hate me

Finally ,People who hates me be it outside or on online media are better not born!
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
If you are in the church while you have hate in your mind ,Let that church be your downfall..

1 Like

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Nice handwriting

2 Likes

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2019
I deserve the best ,and am always the getting the best cheesy
I appreciate my Patrons /sweethearts/matrons

amazingman bigcowhorn iluvmamav oshe11 jacqualine (banned snatcha AdaTIV BustyK ) victorian oochi123
Tosinosam Oma307
NOTE: If you have hate on your neighbours for no reason dont enter that church ..smiles smiley

2 Likes

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Nice handwriting
Tanks dear ! smiley i thought you guys will criticise it as usual...am use to it anyways
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by iluvMAMAV: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

amazingman bigcowhorn iluvmamav oshe11 jacqualine (banned snatcha AdaTIV BustyK ) victorian oochi123

NOTE: If you have hate on your neighbours for no reason dont enter that church ..smiles smiley

.Amaaaaaah Naaaatasha!!!
Hate is what?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2019
iluvMAMAV:

.Amaaaaaah Naaaatasha!!!
Hate is what?
Sweet smiley
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by iluvMAMAV: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Sweet smiley
You are right ..U wats sweet kills faster,____hate might be sweet but it kills our soul ,
Thats y road to hell is so broad and heavens road is like your village stream road!
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
You are right ..U wats sweet kills faster,____hate might be sweet but it kills our soul ,
Thats y road to hell is so broad and heavens road is like your village stream road!
Some here hates me ,
I no dey despise me
But i still like dem
But when dey throw dia venom i strike
Happy sunday smiley
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel dear happy sunday ,church today was great
Kemicalreaction as you can i see i dey go church not Iyyi marine kingdom like you said... cheesy

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by seniorgozman(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2019
I don't even understand your post

2 Likes

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2019
seniorgozman:
I don't even understand your post
U dont nid to understand wicked soul ,understand wat u want to understand...i already know cheesy
IF i write sometin like : --

. ....ghbzgvvvvv jhccbbnnn jjdhjnnns rdddffdx
Dffffggbbbbb jjbbbbb jjjjnnnnn ygggg i want to pay you 1millionĀ£ hbbbbbb hgvvvggg ggggggg hhggg
Tttgtggg put ur account number hhhhhbbhbssed
Xffffggggvgv jhbbbbb and dis is my number 070298765432 i live in futo premises i want you to come n fvck me to death cos i dnt wanna live again bhhhbbbh hhbbbbbb hhbb i love you my love

I know u will understand it 1000 times more dan dat write ups about hate..
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Kemicalreaction as you can i see i dey go church not Iyyi marine kingdom like you said... cheesy
shocked shocked

Congratulations, but I don't think I give a fvck about that.

PS: Don't mention me in any of your silly threads again, I think it's high time to start reporting you to the mods for spamming me with mentions angry angry
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
How should I react to this now undecided am seen love and hate mixed together, how can you be going two different directions at same time undecided babe be a soft loving girl for once you won't die biko grin
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Happy Sunday babe, what was the topic of today's sermon biko smiley
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Can't you just remove my moniker from the post angry angry
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
kemicalreaction:
No be me put am there biko
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

embarassed embarassed
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Love your neighbour as ur father lord Always do
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by okirewaju(f): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
This one is gone

I sorry

Click on my signature and buy affordable data
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
kemicalreaction:
This is the most annoying thing when these trolls mentions you, their fellow empty heads start quoting without editing your name. You wake up to unsolicited mentions.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

How should I react to this now undecided am seen love and hate mixed together, how can you be going two different directions at same time undecided babe be a soft loving girl for once you won't die biko grin
u arent serious...love n hate ? shocked deepfeel have a sudden reflection about hate and love ,And be truthful...

Ask yourself these 2 questionS
Do i have compassion on prostitutes knowing fully well ,most enter do 2 economical persecutions?
Do i use to have mercy on prisoners knowing fully well 70% are innocent? See we nigerians love to hate

God y God y...So i started gathering older wisdom frm 6yrs now my agemates and people who senior me wt 100yrs dont know the deep contraction in love n hate ,
Wisdom can be curse in nigeria
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

See thunder fire soft babe ,
I have a mission on this crumbling earth ,i see what you guys dont , Sorry to say this "Guys are so empty"
Always thinking on who to date ,while their counterpart thinks 1000 ahead ,
To clear you now some ladies you know are living in paradise while you are here searching for a wife!
Wake up is not late!
I know y Eheanacho isnt playing well ,dont ask me y!
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked shocked

Congratulations, but I don't think I give a fvck about that.

PS: Don't mention me in any of your silly threads again, I think it's high time to start reporting you to the mods for spamming me with mentions angry angry
U be moslem 70% of mods are moslems including seun ,Do your worst ...show us you are less a man.

1 Like

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Y not tell him fvck you ,if u cant do dat ...u shudnt be my friend . go n meet uyai antibr.utu.s or some normal girls like Ilamin...a
See it now;

Kemicalreaction

Kemicalreaction kemicalreaction kemicalreaction

Let heaven fall ,Be human or suicide
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

U be moslem 70% of mods are moslems including seun ,Do your worst ...show us you are less a man.

I don't care about your religious bigotry. All I want is for you to stop mentioning me in any if your threads, is that too much to ask for?

angry angry
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Omokoginimi omokoginimi

Omokoginimi

Let heaven fall , nigerians must behave like whitemen our gods ,

Omokoginimi cheesy

cheesy omokoginimi u must love not hate!
Love must be ur watchword ,you must love a man insane man more than your girlfriend
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

Y not tell him fvck you ,if u cant do dat ...u shudnt be my friend . go n meet uyai antibr.utu.s or some normal girls like Ilamin...a
See it now;

Kemicalreaction

Kemicalreaction kemicalreaction kemicalreaction

Let heaven fall ,Be human or suicide
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Farano. Pls help me beg this girl to stop mentioning me angry angry
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Omokoginimi omokoginimi

Omokoginimi

Let heaven fall , nigerians must behave like whitemen our gods ,

Omokoginimi cheesy

cheesy omokoginimi u must love not hate!
Love must be ur watchword ,you must love a man insane man more than your girlfriend
See omokoginimi kwa wats dat name?

Wait let me spell it again___ Omokoginimi
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
u arent serious...love n hate ? shocked deepfeel have a sudden reflection about hate and love ,And be truthful...

Ask yourself these 2 questionS
Do i have compassion on prostitutes knowing fully well ,most enter do 2 economical persecutions?
Do i use to have mercy on prisoners knowing fully well 70% are innocent? See we nigerians love to hate

God y God y...So i started gathering older wisdom frm 6yrs now my agemates and people who senior me wt 100yrs dont know the deep contraction in love n hate ,
Wisdom can be curse in nigeria
I have compassion for those women who are into prostitution cause of economic hardship, and I respect those who are into prostitution cause they see it as a well paid job there is nothing there to hate, I love both lesbians/gays too whatever makes them happy they should do it,
Yes I have compassion for prisoner cause many of them are innocent
I know what love is I know what hate is, just like you am a well self taught man
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
See omokoginimi kwa wats dat name?

Wait let me spell it again___ Omokoginimi
Omokoginimi is defined as hate ass who hates human as if na human create themselves ,omokoginumi is also an individual who hates people but prays upandan ,hating madpple prostitutute while loving his girlfriend angel verxesy u can see

Omokoginimi is some1 who has entered amatarashas trap by her hate on innocent virgin amatasha
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

Tosinosam Oma307
a good way to start the week but in as much we try to, there will always be love and hatred among people. hatred is just nature which we can say that God created/imbedded us with and which I think no man can totally control but the ability to control it makes us human in the midst of man
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
See thunder fire soft babe ,
I have a mission on this crumbling earth ,i see what you guys dont , Sorry to say this "Guys are so empty"
Always thinking on who to date ,while their counterpart thinks 1000 ahead ,
To clear you now some ladies you know are living in paradise while you are here searching for a wife!
Wake up is not late!
I know y Eheanacho isnt playing well ,dont ask me y!
Lol searching for a wife? Noo hmmm let me tell you that I have an addiction for women in a unique way won't tell u but that particular addition has been in me since I was 7 yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Commit Suicide, My Mother Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend / Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor / We Just Lost Two Male Comrades.. What Your View On This Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.