Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH (11469 Views)

Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! / I fuckèd My Girlfriend Raw Yersterday, But See What Happened After (photo) / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by TkhGuy(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Things you should never do with your wife or girlfriend if you want to be feared and respected by her. ............ Pay attention....................

If you show her you re scared of loosing her, she will tomment you feeling at ease of loosing you, but if you make her feel it's no dime thing to loose her, she will get a grip of you.. each time I tell her it's over, she acts like it's no damn thing & give me time to test my emotional power, when I don't call or receive her call & text her for a month or even 4, she comes back crying on my shoulders, she won't stop bugging me from what's app, call, text that's the reality of girl and guy life program, opposite sex, opposite character. When I tell her I don't need her love that's when she gets crazy the more. It's not a charm, most women will prefer who they already know than starting fresh, that's why most of them still have feelings for their x..xxxxxxxx

A great men seeks no love or compliment but fear and respect.

Poor men seeks compliment & love and you will see lot of them in the comments, scared, cowards, Waring you not to try this, those are generation of simps bunch of friendzoned nice guys.

I know a poor man that have 3 wives and not one of them cheat till old age now cos of how tough and strict he is, I know another rich man that have one wife that the wife brings a guy to come and bang her in his hubby bedroom a FG commissioner now the man is dead the wife seats on his money and won't allow him use it to perform surgery in India.

Criticism put not only tension & hardwork on people but also command fear and repect

90% women loves horing naturally, so if you failed to use this code you will be a semi husband, house boy aka hubby, you will be busy raising another man's children cos when your wife doesn't respect and fear you, anything goes she will open her pussy for any guy who wants it at no cost..

This is not researched based codes, these is out of my experience other knowledge from powerful men I have rubbed shoulders with,

A women that easily gets upset at you wants to get you to be under her shoes, so you will be so soft and apologizing so simply, check those girls that always makes you to apologise to them never apologise even when they did the same thing that you did that they prefer loosing you if you don't apologise, but she does it and it's no dime thing no remorse no apology, a girl that gets angry at and mad at you wants you to be submissive, a girl that disrespect you wants you to be resepecting her, a women that never adored you constantly gets adored by you, a women that constantly complain has been getting so much from you and many other ghost guy you don't know, a girl that careless about you have been receiving so much caring aid from you a girl that will not start conversation with good morning either sir or babe but hi howfa hay is getting lots of dic from another, a women that tell you that your dik is small have been horing around.. I was not there with you but that's how it has been going with you pussy suckers, most women thinks that fcking pussy makes you their age and worth no respect. but most of you asshole here think so,

[b]question before you continue, please how many times have your girlfriend adored you? How many times have she pampared you after stepping on your feelings? How many times have she giving you gift out her hot sweat without expecting anything? How many times have your wife looked at you and tell you, you are the best man in the world and no matter what I will never disrespect or share my pie with another? How many times have your wife or girlfriend compliments you on and even when no body does expecially in hard times? How many times have she saids thank for being there for taking my burden and troubles? How many times have she looked at you without you buying her expensive stuffs and she said, I am blessed to have you in my life? How many times did she apologized honestly & never repeats it again? All you get is complain and compare, most of them takes pleasure in upsetting you, cos they have a Target of making you submissive, all they do best is what you didn't do for her as Mr a did to the spouse, you think it's a coincidence? No it's a tool of manipulation to keep you trying hard to make her appreciate your efforts.. how many times did your wife or girlfriend tells you that you are handsome? Does it mean that all men are ugly, I hear women call other men that aren't their husbands handsome good gold oil sugar angels but their own bf and hubby is always an ugly witch that deserve no credit or compliment
This is Most women attributes[/b].......

I have fall crazily in love time after time with different girls, I was so emotionally attached I was so caring but all I get is broken heart and exploitation from girls, look it's not that I am falling for the wrong girls as you would think or say, but cos I was too loving, caring, always there, needy, emotional, scared of of loosing them, soft that any girl within 1 minute will notice it from my eyes and tone. I started getting results when I changed from being a Romeo guy to careless mindless person. I used to call her like 3 times a day aside chat but now, I won't even watch her status or respond to her chat, call text and that's when she gets crazy about me..

If you consider these codes of mine hash and mean, that's what 90 of women gives to guys and I am here to revise it in a clear terms, it's call reverse psychology

Firstly, you have to be familiar with these terms and know the right timing & applications,...........

Opposite sex, means a reprocation of what you did to her in ironically,

If you treat her hash get tough with her, she gets soft and treat you carefully with caution, if you respects her she will disproportionately disrespect you, if you admires her she will find you unattractive. If you get hot with her, she will get cold with you........Check

If we met a very beautiful lady right now and you tell her that she is an angel from heaven, she will step on you without thinking about it, but if I tell the same lady that she is as ugly as vulture, or too ugly to be seeing with me, she will get angry but at last she will follow me.........

The strong men are strict and strictness codes that commands attention and respect is what I will be coaching you guys today.

Most woman like 80% hates being respectful & submissive to their man cos they feel it's stupidity instead they want to be in control, even though they brought nothing to the marriage, same with girlfriend. Here is their psychology about that, being in control give them access to have everything the man owns, but being controlled is being limited to what he give her which is sometimes true especially when the man have many mouth to feed, including his relatives, most women Hates that and find it anoying..

If you are sure you want to be constantly in charge of a woman who is your wife or girlfriend.

1. Never compliment her in any way, never say it or write it as text just overlook it like it's no damn thing.
2. Never argue with her, arguing with her makes you a weak man, a strong man will slap his wife or girlfriend if she over steps her boundery & she will render a solid apology..
3. Be a new guy or man to her Everytime she met with you, be unpredictable & full of surprise
4. If she did something wrong, scold her hashly so she will feel terrible about it, else she will do it again.
5. Be strict with her, let her do the worry if she asked you why you are strict, yell at her.
6. If she jokingly insult you, hit her if you have to and yell & rebook her to never try it next time.
7. If she starts a conversation with anything other than greetings like good morning after or evening
Ignore her, or Rebook her and rain insult on her about how untrained and stupid she is.

8. Don't call or be first to start a conversation with her, that will show you needy if, she start, try giving her a short and brief reply.
9. If she ask you how did your work go today, reply fine.
10. Don't tell her secret that only her knows or making her feel special..rather make others feel special so she will get puzzled up why you hate her,
11. Don't give her your pin number or making her a signatory to your account and no joint account.
12. Don't tell her stories or listen to hers, if you have to, tell her stories that ends with her knowing her boundery..
13. Don't tell her where you are going and when you will be back, if she ask you, tell her you will be back.
14. Never drop her what's app message if she is not online, or better still don't chat with her on WhatsApp and never ask her who she is chatting with on what's app or any social media that she is so busy with, but if you find her getting on long chat that she doesn't give you attention, snatch the phone & smash it to pieces right before her.

15. Try avoiding any form of contact with her during her period, this is no joke don't touch her don't let her touch you. This will weaken your spirit over her, it will also ruin your power over her
16. Don't share the same bed room with her that's for the extreme.
17. don't pamper her, if you can't stand her crying over your being too tough on her, take a walk and leave her alone while she do her crying
18. Provide her with money to buy her needful stuff according to your approval, if you are a money guy, let her send her request through one of your boys to you
19. Get a concubine & do bring your concubine around sometimes don't play hide and seek introduce her to your wife and your wife to her
20. Be scares, like give her fraction of your time, let her fight to have time with you, when she gets it, be brief, women who hardly see you will not stop missing you and will never trade the opportunity of seeing to think of starting a beef with you.

Once you conquered your wife, every woman that sees you will trade with you with fear, carefullyness and respect..

She will submits, most of them like 98% will stick with you hoping you will change, or try to change you by any means possible, that's why a strong and powerfull man are rare and never empty,
Provide her matterial needs but hold Her emotional needs with your strictness.. she will not stop reporting you to her mother & other women,, some will want to put love spell in your food, but if you have become a don, aka Odogbu you don't need to eat any food cooked by her or use any restaurant she visits.. [/b]

Women don't leave a man who have money that cheats and bully them.
But if you can't take care of her materialistic needs if you beat her she will want to fight or leave.

No woman under this Earth that will not hands down for you, she will not get to monitor your movement, she will not even think about touching your smartphones not to mention asking you the unlock code, she will treat your guest with respect as much as your brothers mother and relatives, she will not even think about cheating on you cos you are too mysterious,

This code is for guys or men who wants to command authority, respect from everyone not just their wife or girlfriend.
The man who faces the most disrespectfulnes is a married man, the person who disrespectf him the most is his wife. But that same wife of yours respects other men she sees outside, so what went wrong, is over familiarity..

The funny side is that she will be proud of you and constantly seeks to make you come down to her level if you are following this codes

I don't give a Bleep about anything any pussy sucker have to say about these, go & eat shit..! That's the best you can do.. and will continue eating your own shit if you ignore this code, you will become a house boy, she will turn you against your own self and against your relatives..she will have your millions while poverty and disease will kill you, she will use your money to rent a guy and bang in your bedroom..
Look at the picture I uploaded very well that will be your duty roaster fool. But for those of you who practice this code, you will command any woman, those that sees the alpha traits in you & can't subduing you will submit. If you constantly apply this codes.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Dtruthspeaker: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2020
How to be miserably alone being a tyrant dictator!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by goodmorning40: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Orishirishi something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Murjem(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
At this point, you are now a confirmed Man man. angry angry angry

15 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Angelopeters: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Don't try this at home grin

13 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by virginprincess(f): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Everthing you typed here is trash. NONSENSE.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by fati2001(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
WHAT A REVELATION.
MTCHEEEE.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by donyfrank: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
In his tone, "mad people everywhere, Ndia Ara"

2 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
If you want your girlfriend/wife to respect you, do everything the op typed, but if you want her to take you for granted, do the opposite.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by crystalmoon(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
?

1 Like

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by ERCROSS(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Don't worry, you'll soon outgrow this stage you're in. It's just a phase wink

12 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mr OP if you try those nonsense you typed on your woman eh,....any man that does the opposite will take her over from you for life,.....do your best to get sufficient training before marriage so you won't die prematurely,...women are not slaves and have as equal right as a man,...how dare you hit your wife,...or walk away from her when she cries...To be the real man you must lower some of your masculine bars and allow her be the woman(not the slave) in your life....

I will say no further when you get a girlfriend or wife you will understand that you do t own the world.
TkhGuy:
Things you should never do with your wife or girlfriend if you want to be feared and respected by her.

This is Most women attributes

Firstly, you have to be familiar with these terms and know the right timing & applications,

If you treat her hash get tough with her, she gets soft and treat you carefully with caution, if you respects her she will disproportionately disrespect you, if you admires her she will find you unattractive. If you get hot with her, she will get cold with you........Check

If we met a very beautiful lady right now and you tell her that she is an angel from heaven, she will step on you without thinking about it, but if I tell the same lady that she is as ugly as vulture, or too ugly to be seeing with me, she will get angry but at last she will follow me.

The strong men are strict and strictness codes that commands attention and respect is what I will be coaching you guys today.

If you are sure you want to be constantly in charge of a woman who is your wife or girlfriend.

1. Never compliment her in any way, never say it or write it as text just overlook it like it's no damn thing.
2. Never argue with her, arguing with her makes you a weak man, a strong man will slap his wife or girlfriend if she over steps her boundery & she will render a solid apology..
3. Be a new guy or man to her Everytime she met with you, be unpredictable & full of surprise
4. If she did something wrong, scold her hashly so she will feel terrible about it, else she will do it again.
5. Be strict with her, let her do the worry if she asked you why you are strict, yell at her.
6. If she jokingly insult you, hit her if you have to and yell & rebook her to never try it next time.
7. If she starts a conversation with anything other than greetings like good morning after or evening
Ignore her, or Rebook her and rain insult on her about how untrained and stupid she is.

8. Don't call or be first to start a conversation with her, that will show you needy if, she start, try giving her a short and brief reply.
10. Don't tell her secret that only her knows or making her feel special..rather make others feel special so she will get puzzled up why you hate her,
11. Don't give her your pin number or making her a signatory to your account and no joint account.
12. Don't tell her stories or listen to hers, if you have to, tell her stories that ends with her knowing her boundery..
13. Don't tell her where you are going and when you will be back, if she ask you, tell her you will be back.
14. Never drop her what's app message if she is not online, or better still don't chat with her on WhatsApp and never ask her who she is chatting with on what's app or any social media that she is so busy with, but if you find her getting on long chat that she doesn't give you attention, snatch the phone & smash it to pieces right before her.

Once you conquered your wife, every woman that sees you will trade with you with fear, carefullyness and respect..

She will submits, most of them like 98% will stick with you hoping you will change, or try to change you by any means possible, that's why a strong and powerfull man are rare and never empty,
Provide her matterial needs but hold Her emotional needs with your strictness.. she will not stop reporting you to her mother & other women,, some will want to put love spell in your food, but if you have become a don, aka Odogbu you don't need to eat any food cooked by her or use any restaurant she visits.. [/b]

But if you can't take care of her materialistic needs if you beat her she will want to fight or leave.

No woman under this Earth that will not hands down for you, she will not get to monitor your movement, she will not even think about touching your smartphones not to mention asking you the unlock code, she will treat your guest with respect as much as your brothers mother and relatives, she will not even think about cheating on you cos you are too mysterious,

The man who faces the most disrespectfulnes is a married man, the person who disrespectf him the most is his wife. But that same wife of yours respects other men she sees outside, so what went wrong, is over familiarity..

The funny side is that she will be proud of you and constantly seeks to make you come down to her level if you are following this codes

I don't give a Bleep about anything any pussy sucker have to say about these, go & eat shit..! That's the best you can do.. and will continue eating your own shit if you ignore this code, you will become a house boy, she will turn you against your own self and against your relatives..she will have your millions while poverty and disease will kill you, she will use your money to rent a guy and bang in your bedroom..
Look at the picture I uploaded very well that will be your duty roaster fool..

1 Like

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by tobechi74: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
If a guy treat your daughter like this, how will you feel. This mindset makes women hate men.

Women need men to rule over them

Like sheep with a dead brain

Logic used to strip her off power

In an effort to maintain male dominance

Public participation an embargo

Officiating in religion a sin against God

Tertiary education a financial waste

Rearing of children,her reason for been made

Trading her own punny is not right

Whereas men exchange money for physical might

Men make the rules .Men have the final say 

Abide by the unfair system, follow the way

Gets raped amidst struggle and cries

Her virginity taken ,her dignity her pride

Difficult to proof,justice to be denied

Threatened into silence she hides the crime

Atrocity committed by her dad she Trust most

Without pills, without raincoat

Seed begins to germinate. Stomach potrudes

She wants it terminated.but that is a taboo

Shamed for considering abortion

Men only concern is more population

Her body is a decision to be made by society

Her freewill taken,yet another cruelty

Forced to become a single mother

With all its shame and stigma

Social distanced like one with covid nineteen

“Do not be like her” mothers warn their kids

The men do not desire second hand property

She bears it all alone amidst poverty

Develops a passionate hatred for male

Seeks listening ear to tell her tale

Find solace among fellow victim

Under an umbrella of bitter feminist

Relieved to discover she is not lonely

Now she got a chance to tell the world her story

Whom do we blame

Male or female

Power abused yields anarchy

Power used in fairness improves loyalty

The hunted hunts the hunter

Grudge not! Enjoy the karma

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/08/the-monster-we-feed/

4 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by HolySword: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

2 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
op we all have the right to be mad,but URS too much

5 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Ñonescene Rubbish

This is an example of an irate MAN.

Op you spit rubbish here.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by kingvomlotus12: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
BRAINCRASH:
Mr OP if you try those nonsense you typed on your woman eh,....any man that does the opposite will take her over from you for life,.....do your best to get sufficient training before marriage so you won't die prematurely,...women are not slaves and have as equal right as a man,...how dare you hit your wife,...or walk away from her when she cries...To be the real man you must lower some of your masculine bars and allow her be the woman(not the slave) in your life....

I will say no further when you get a girlfriend or wife you will understand that you do t own the world.
gbam! well said
Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Bigmanpickin: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
You are so mean!

3 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
I prefer the Kidwaya way

5 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Generation of pussies and masturbators who have long forgotten about their willpower and can’t draw enough energy from their solar plexus won’t understand jack!! They have been brainwashed into thinking otherwise. Wonder why there’s too many divorce despite a man treating his woman like an egg? Lolzz..I’m out ...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Oh my goodness. Op,this your post got me rolling on the floor with laughter (RFL) Damn!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by GeneralKoko(m): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2020
I can't slap my girl but I noticed when I was double dating and playing her she was very respectful and all but when I wanted to focus on her because of how faithful and loyal she was she started over stepping a few boundaries. I'll start being harsh with her soon Sha .

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by WoundedLamb: 1:57am On Sep 25, 2020
Men, y'all beginning to imprison yourself with all these mental cages. You don't even have the freedom to be yourself anymore so you won't be called a simp or whatever. Now, you're being given manuals on how to be you. Shameful.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:01am On Sep 25, 2020
This is what we call a social media influencer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 25, 2020
tobechi74:
If a guy treat your daughter like this, how will you feel. This mindset makes women hate men.

Women need men to rule over them

Like sheep with a dead brain

Logic used to strip her off power

In an effort to maintain male dominance

Public participation an embargo

Officiating in religion a sin against God

Tertiary education a financial waste

Rearing of children,her reason for been made

Trading her own punny is not right

Whereas men exchange money for physical might

Men make the rules .Men have the final say 

Abide by the unfair system, follow the way

Gets raped amidst struggle and cries

Her virginity taken ,her dignity her pride

Difficult to proof,justice to be denied

Threatened into silence she hides the crime

Atrocity committed by her dad she Trust most

Without pills, without raincoat

Seed begins to germinate. Stomach potrudes

She wants it terminated.but that is a taboo

Shamed for considering abortion

Men only concern is more population

Her body is a decision to be made by society

Her freewill taken,yet another cruelty

Forced to become a single mother

With all its shame and stigma

Social distanced like one with covid nineteen

“Do not be like her” mothers warn their kids

The men do not desire second hand property

She bears it all alone amidst poverty

Develops a passionate hatred for male

Seeks listening ear to tell her tale

Find solace among fellow victim

Under an umbrella of bitter feminist

Relieved to discover she is not lonely

Now she got a chance to tell the world her story

Whom do we blame

Male or female

Power abused yields anarchy

Power used in fairness improves loyalty

The hunted hunts the hunter

Grudge not! Enjoy the karma

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/08/the-monster-we-feed/

Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by MJluv(f): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2020
OP keep this up and you'll die cold and alone.

1 Like

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Mrscarter(f): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2020
TkhGuy:
Things you should never do with your wife or girlfriend if you want to be feared and respected by her.

Firstly, you have to be familiar with these terms and know the right timing & applications,

If we met a very beautiful lady right now and you tell her that she is an angel from heaven, she will step on you without thinking about it, but if I tell the same lady that she is as ugly as vulture, or too ugly to be seeing with me, she will get angry but at last she will follow me.

That's not a marriage/relationship that's a dictatorship. U want your woman to love n respect you? Treat her fairly n show U love her. Dnt mean U gotta let her walk all over you. I like wen my man tells me wat to do n wen he lays down rules n stuff. Even wen he scolds me. Only cos he's reasonable n fair bout it. He's the man therefore he's in charge. But if he treated me like Ur post is about wat would I respect or love.
I dnt want a pussy man but I don't want a dictator or slave master.
U can be a man n show love n tenderness what will your woman love bout U otherwise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Mrscarter(f): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2020
TkhGuy:

Oh sounds to me you should marry a park statue. Someone not allowed to talk, ask questions, be nice to you, call U, chat with U, know Ur secrets. She'll even be as cold as u. You'll be fine...there's alot if statues in Nigeria..oya U go pick one

2 Likes

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by oluwatosin070: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2020
@Op, you just missed everything about relationships..

How can you be this terrible and you expect love in return??

To the Public:
Never try this anywhere; it is madness

1 Like

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by austine4real(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Try all of these if u want to remain single and miserable for the rest of ur life

1 Like

Re: 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH by Geniemoi01(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Is this one still sane ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me / The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read / Unbelievable! See What These Slay Queens Were Caught Doing.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.