Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label (23514 Views)

Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by daddycee91(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Onyi22:

Sense fall on u
block fall on you
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Spacewalker(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Shake my head at the comments up.
In church today and there was a guy seated in front of me. What got my attention was his shinning gorimapa (shinning skinned hair cut). He was seated directly under the bulb so that makes his gorimapa shine well well lols. So each time I try to focus on the altar, to listen to today's ministration, Satan's small legions sent on errand to distract kept on ministering to me.

Demon- Shile just tap his head and turn your face away

Shile- But there are people seated around me and they will know it's me even if the guy turns around and doesn't know who tapped his shinning head

Demon- Just be naughty Tap his head and look away

Shile- I bind you demon of distraction. Get out of my thoughts Now!!!

I casted it out and it flee. I became free and got my concentration back.
We all need to be sensitive in our spirit. Most of our actions are based on what controls our thoughts. What spirit directs or controls your thoughts? Do you open the door, make ways, or give room for the demon or holy spirit to dwell?
Let's all check what rules our thoughts. Let's align it with the good spirit and this world will be a better place.

And how does this ur post affect the price of garri in the market.i angry

The post does not even corolate to what is been said up there undecided
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Spacewalker:

And how does this ur post affect the price of garri in the market.i angry

The post does not even corolate to what is been said up there undecided

You can hug the transformer or fry beans na you sabi
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Itannooluwa(f): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
my brain works faster than my eyes.....I keep seeing stupid brat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Lexusgs430: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Onyi22:

Speak for urself

Your blood dey hot o..... You dey on heat...........
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by zone51: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
TRADEMARK:
How will you survive the rigours with your present state i.e pregnancy and how do you get the wherewithal to pull through ? Your husband is way below you career wise and his Permanent Secretary dad just died . How will you survive this Buhari's poverty infested Next level, How will you be able to slug it out with TENIOLA, the Popstar, when you are another MARIO/CHRIS BROWN competition, and we all know how it went down. Mario is long forgotten. Celebrities thrives on Publicity and Scandals, you blew all that by getting married to Adekunle Gold, who is content with little and wants to use you to further his own career. Godspeed though.

See your reasoning.. undecided

Thank God say man no be God ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by OluMyti: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
These are the 3 things I think music has always had the power to do.
1: Educative
2: Medicinal and
3: Entertaining.
Simi you have been wonderful with all of those. You are a big shot in the Nigerian music industry that has lost all of it's weight to just bitz, showcases of wealth and love prowess. Keep doing da good work mama mi. More grace to keep doing ya thing and for STUDIOBRAT; can't wait to see it bomb the air.

1 Like

Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Gabson001(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please the picture she posted yesterday on instagram.. Was that really her? I doubt... She looked so pale and ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by booksrite(f): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2019
gabson001:
Please the picture she posted yesterday on instagram.. Was that really her? I doubt... She looked so pale and ugly

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" / ‘Okoro in Los Angeles’: Ali Baba, Funke Akindele, Yaw On Set (Pics) / Prince Adekunle Dies At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.