Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label (23513 Views)

Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by porshnuel: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
TundeCole:
One of the best natural singers we have now. We you all the best Simi!!!!!!!
U even stingy to add wish
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Rosarie(f): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Go girl!!!
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Roman7(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Simisola
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Rosarie(f): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
daddycee91:
Shut up you studio brat! I wanna date a mature lady here in Lagos, I'm 27. Whatsapp zero 90 six 919 three 9 one three.
do u even have sense

1 Like

Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Simi need to stay graded, she's losing it

Are you kidding me
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Aidejay(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
I thought "Jericho" was an album single
An album released on the X3M imprint
Ahbi!? So Jericho is still licenced by X3M but she released a video under studio brat for a song under X3M
Hehehehehe wonders in the music industry
By the way this is good news. Sounds amazing,
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by MyGeneration(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
nice one go girl
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Sonfethopia: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
TRADEMARK:
How will you survive the rigours with your present state i.e pregnancy and how do you get the wherewithal to pull through ? Your husband is way below you career wise and his Permanent Secretary dad just died . How will you survive this Buhari's poverty infested Next level, How will you be able to slug it out with TENIOLA, the Popstar, when you are another MARIO/CHRIS BROWN competition, and we all know how it went down. Mario is long forgotten. Celebrities thrives on Publicity and Scandals, you blew all that by getting married to Adekunle Gold, who is content with little and wants to use you to further his own career. Godspeed though.
Rubbish
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by ollams1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST MA
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by OfemGeomorph(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wondering what really came to here mind or why she chooses that funky name as her studio.
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by TundeCole(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
porshnuel:

U even stingy to add wish

���No mind me jare!!!!!!
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Agozie48: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
TRADEMARK:
How will you survive the rigours with your present state i.e pregnancy and how do you get the wherewithal to pull through ? Your husband is way below you career wise and his Permanent Secretary dad just died . How will you survive this Buhari's poverty infested Next level, How will you be able to slug it out with TENIOLA, the Popstar, when you are another MARIO/CHRIS BROWN competition, and we all know how it went down. Mario is long forgotten. Celebrities thrives on Publicity and Scandals, you blew all that by getting married to Adekunle Gold, who is content with little and wants to use you to further his own career. Godspeed though.

So who could she have married?
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by RiyaGoddess(f): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Abkreizi:

What do you want us to do

Read and understand the message or read and keep moving whichever one.
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wow cool I love
Gnld Neolife Super Gro
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Halezis(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Go girl. We love you!
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by TundeeednuT: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Abkreizi:

What do you want us to do
I tire o
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by heywhyhoo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
"Never stop until you have enough." Wishing u d best.
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by daddycee91(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rosarie:
do u even have sense
shut up too tongue
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Jeroboy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cool thanks
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by saviourGeorge: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
I care, she is doing great
we should encourage her
how many of our female artist are on their own
I LOVE U SIMI
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Onyi22(f): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:
We don't care.........
Speak for urself
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Onyi22(f): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
daddycee91:
Shut up you studio brat! I wanna date a mature lady here in Lagos, I'm 27. Whatsapp zero 90 six 919 three 9 one three.
Sense fall on u
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Onyi22(f): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Simi need to stay graded, she's losing it
Says who?
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
She will do fine.

1 Like

Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by MzTunechi(f): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wish her the best
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by friendlyadvice: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin money wey e suppose use do plastic surgery for e self
Re: Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label by Lavoca: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
TRADEMARK:
What did you smoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai / Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" / ‘Okoro in Los Angeles’: Ali Baba, Funke Akindele, Yaw On Set (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.