Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,418 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! (3292 Views)

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by danilmo: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
I am baffled how some group of people want Tinubu to be President, aren't we tired of recycling the same corrupt leaders everytime ?
How would this country move forward if we keep voting for wrong leaders?
Tribalism is too much, tribalism would make Nigerians vote a goat if the goat is from the same tribe like them.

Tinubu for President ?? Is this a joke or what ?
Seriously, some Nigerians don't want progress.

But what's ur personal opinion on who to groom for such position bearing in mind the current political situation in Nigeria??
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by helinues: 6:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Tinubu is not interested in being Nigeria presidents.

Take that to the bank
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2019
Stephani3e:
You are one of the problems of this country.
Learn how to hide your stupidity on a public forum .
you see your wasted life? You cannot comment on the thread you created since your hypocrisy has been exposed
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by RichBoy247: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2019
Stephani3e:
I am baffled how some group of people want Tinubu to be President, aren't we tired of recycling the same corrupt leaders everytime ?
Tribalism is too much, tribalism would make Nigerians vote a goat if the goat is from the same tribe like them.

Get your PVC ready. We the Yorubas decide who becomes Nigeria's President. I know you disagree with this but we proved that in 2015, we also just proved it again in 2019. Therefore, if we present Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President , he shall be President.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
you see your wasted life? You cannot comment on the thread you created since your hypocrisy has been exposed
What hypocrisy ? or you don't know the meaning of the word hypocrisy ?
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

Get your PVC ready. We the Yorubas decide who becomes Nigeria's President. I know you disagree with this but we proved that in 2015, we also just proved it again in 2019. Therefore, if we present Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President , he shall be President.
Your problem not mine.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Why are you shocked?

We've had the worst, you were even going to try Atiku, so let us now try the hand that made the modern Lagos with all its challenges tick. Don't you want to replicate the success story of Lagos in other regions of the country?

Stop hating ok? Tinubu can't be worse than all the president you have had.
Stephani3e:

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
You haters needs to put Tinubu's track record of producing the best brain and being the father of the Lagos you have all come to depend on into consideration.
Stephani3e:

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by keeeem: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
The problem here is that we as Nigerians (including the OP) do not understand the process of evolution and how it plays out

The likes of Sowore, Moghalu and co have started a process that will take some time to germinate. We always forget that you don't ask people to vacate a seat for you just like that. You have to fight for it to dislodge the set of human beings who have been there. The process has started. It is not going to be an immediate thing. When APC wanted to control the center, the party started with Fashola and blossomed to the center. That is why it is instructive for the focus to be on WTA (Wole Temidire Aguda) in Kogi State. Let that party hold 1 state first, then WTA prove to Nigeria that young people can do it then you will see that PDP and APC will be dead parties in years to come. That is the way things go.

We as a collective have realized that this current state of affairs cannot continue but we also have to make it a gradual process and not be in a hurry to derail the process. BAT any day will be a better alternative to these present crop that we have because he is good at identifying young talents to do the job. When he was Governor of Lagos State, he nurtured young men, the only 50 year old in his govt then that I know was Lai Mohammed and probably one or two other people. Fashola was identified as good for Lagos and he did creditably well. Even though Orobo messed up with his arrogance he was also another young man who has shown we could get things right.

Go and check the roll call of the world, all the leading contenders to the American presidency are late 60s and 70s above. It is not about age, it is about being the best man for the job. Without any fear of contradiction, BAT is the best man for the job and so deserves a shot at the Presidency....QED

2 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:
You haters needs to put Tinubu's track record of producing the best brain and being the father of the Lagos you have all come to depend on into consideration.
What fuc.king hate are you talking about ?
Read my post carefully and try to assimilate.
Hate ko, hate ni.
I have said my mind, call it whatever you what.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Egbere! What reason do you have if you are not a hater?
You need to check your head and see if what you wrote makes sense to you.
Hate kills, watch it!
Your mind is convoluted, get help!
Stephani3e:
What fuc.king hate are you talking about ?
Read my post carefully and try to assimilate.
Hate ko, hate ni.
I have said my mind, call it whatever you what.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:
Egbere! What reason do you have if you are not a hater?
You need to check your head and see if what you wrote makes sense to you.
Hate kills, watch it!
Your mind is convoluted, get help!
You are the one that needs help. Adding your own warped meaning to the post.
Your mind is blocked with hatred and tribalism.
See the way you are ranting like we had issues before.
My middle finger to you.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
O se jare!

We voted Jonathan, they voted Obasanjo. We now have Buhari and some even voted Atiku, can we get it worse than those? Tinubu will be voted out if he doesn't perform in his first term, yes! But we know he's a different breed, the CHILDREN OF HATE know it and that's why they are against him, but they will fail.

These haters are mad.
keeeem:
The problem here is that we as Nigerians (including the OP) do not understand the process of evolution and how it plays out

The likes of Sowore, Moghalu and co have started a process that will take some time to germinate. We always forget that you don't ask people to vacate a seat for you just like that. You have to fight for it to dislodge the set of human beings who have been there. The process has started. It is not going to be an immediate thing. When APC wanted to control the center, the party started with Fashola and blossomed to the center. That is why it is instructive for the focus to be on WTA (Wole Temidire Aguda) in Kogi State. Let that party hold 1 state first, then WTA prove to Nigeria that young people can do it then you will see that PDP and APC will be dead parties in years to come. That is the way things go.

We as a collective have realized that this current state of affairs cannot continue but we also have to make it a gradual process and not be in a hurry to derail the process. BAT any day will be a better alternative to these present crop that we have because he is good at identifying young talents to do the job. When he was Governor of Lagos State, he nurtured young men, the only 50 year old in his govt then that I know was Lai Mohammed and probably one or two other people. Fashola was identified as good for Lagos and he did creditably well. Even though Orobo messed up with his arrogance he was also another young man who has shown we could get things right.

Go and check the roll call of the world, all the leading contenders to the American presidency are late 60s and 70s above. It is not about age, it is about being the best man for the job. Without any fear of contradiction, BAT is the best man for the job and so deserves a shot at the Presidency....QED
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Ojiofor: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
seunmsg:

See, if you want to stand on a high moral ground to condemn a possible candidate that others support, you must be ready to defend the candidate over 85% of your folks supported in the last election.

Igbos cannot support a well documented rogue like Atiku in the last election and then turn around to call those supporting Tinubu names. Is Atiku not a significant member of the political class that looted this country to where it is today?

Tinubu is far more educated, competent, presentable, nationalistic, and result oriented than Atiku. I will chose him one thousand and one times ahead of Atiku. So, if the Atiku for president joke can go as far as contesting as the candidate of a major party, then Tinubu deserve his date at the polls. There is no point blackmailing those supporting him. His party members and Nigerians will decide if they want him as President or not.

Toronto educated abi.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hateful schmuck, why are you shocked if not for your hate filled and twisted mind that needs help long ago?
You are dripping hatred and paranoia as a natural child of hate that you are.
Anything to catch a rat like you
Your middle finger is pointed to your mother, you bastardd!

Stephani3e:
You are the one that needs help. Adding your own warped meaning to the post.
Your mind is blocked with hatred and tribalism.
See the way you are ranting like we had issues before.
My middle finger to you.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:
Hateful schmuck, why are you shocked if not for your hat filed and twisted mind that needs help long ago?
You are dripping hatred and paranoia as a natural of hate that you are.
Anything to catch a rat like you
Your middle finger is pointed to my mother, I am bastardd!

Keep ranting fool.

My middle finger to you.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:
O se jare!

We voted Jonathan, they voted Obasanjo. We now have Buhari and some even voted Atiku, can we get it worse than those? Tinubu will be voted out if he doesn't perform in his first term, yes! But we know he's a different breed, the CHILDREN OF HATE know it and that's why they are against him, but they will fail.

These haters are mad.
See the way the jobless wailer is ranting.
Shameless wailer.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
You created this topic in the first place because you couldn't contain your lunacy, so I can't beat you in ranting, iddiot!
Oya double fly the bird to your mother again!
Stephani3e:
Keep ranting fool.

My middle finger to you.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
It pains you paranoid drifters! You have 3 more years of wailing to do here.
Stephani3e:
See the way the jobless wailer is ranting.
Shameless wailer.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:
You created this topic in the first place because you couldn't contain your lunacy, so I can't beat you in ranting, iddiot!
Oya double fly the bird to your mother again!
You are obviously a dummy and an uncultured tout.
Your madness is embedded in you.
Keep ranting, I am enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:
It pains you paranoid drifters! You have 3 more years of wailing to do here.
I am not wailing, I only stated my opinion, you are the wailer here.
Quite obvious.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
You had to be wailing to create this topic, be honest, you are a hopeless wailer jo!
Stephani3e:
I am not wailing, I only stated my opinion, you are the wailer here.
Quite obvious.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:
You had to be wailing to create this topic, be honest, you are a hopeless wailer jo!
There was no wailing on my post, and no insults on the post.
But, as the wailer you are, you took it personal.
You are quite shameless and Stewpid, go and read the post again and try to assimilate and stop behaving like an uncultured e-diot.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
All this from you a wandering crackpot?
You must be strait-jacket mad on top your existing madness be dat oo!
Atleast your kind of madness is not embedded in me, it's all yours to keep for life.
Enjoying it eallly? It's because you have no choice!
Stephani3e:
You are obviously a dummy and an uncultured tout.
Your madness is embedded in you.
Keep ranting, I am enjoying it.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:
All this from you a wandering crackpot?
You must be strait-jacket mad on top your existing madness be dat oo!
Atleast your kind of madness is not embedded in me, it's all yours to keep for life.
Reallly? It's because you have no choice!
You are mad, and it is very obvious. I hope you won't infect your neighbors with your madness. Keep ranting like the senseless e-diot you are.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
You created this thread to diss a man who dwarfs the best that will ever come from your lineage. So take back your nonsense of no insult in your post, who are you to determine what's insult and what's not?
Your ass is getting the attention you crave, so stop wailing and fly your mother the middle finger again, she sure enjoying it as much as you do, you bastardd eranko lasan ekeji aja!

Stephani3e:
There was no wailing on my post, and no insults on the post.
But, as the wailer you are, you took it personal.
You are quite shameless and Stewpid, go and read the post again and try to assimilate and stop behaving like an uncultured e-diot.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Stephani3e:
You are mad, and it is very obvious. I hope you won't infect your neighbors with your madness. Keep ranting like the senseless e-diot you are.
The madness that drove you to open this thread must be the worst of all. I'll worry about mine when I start creating thread for your leaders. But right now you are the mad dog we are talking about.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:
You created this thread to diss a man who dwarfs the best that will ever come from your lineage. So take back your nonsense of no insult in your post, who are you to determine what's insult and what's not?
Your ass is getting the attention you crave, so stop wailing and fly your mother the middle finger again, she sure enjoying it as much as you do, you bastardd eranko lasan ekeji aja!

Your stewpidity is too much.
Enjoy your ranting, after ranting you can go and lick Tinubu's ass.
Au revoir.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
You this idiotic poster needs to thank me for helping you drag your thread to the finish line, now on 2nd page.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:
The madness that drove you to open this thread must be the worst of all. I'll worry about mine when I start creating thread for your leaders. But right now you are the mad dog we are talking about.
You are such a big senseless foool. I can create any thread I want, if you are so pained go and jumped into a river.
Fucking senseless uncultured son of a LovePeddler!!

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ohhohh! You iddiot wanted to make Tinubu your punching bag, but rather have your ass on display, next time don't come out if it's not national dog day.
Stephani3e:
Your stewpidity is too much.
Enjoy your ranting, after ranting you can go and lick Tinubu's ass.
Au revoir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide / Buhari Not The One In Office Anymore – National Security Adviser Reveals / Panic As Lagos APC Chieftain’s Son Tested Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.