Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! (3280 Views)

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by mrchineke: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Awon omo Igbo oloripelebe buruku yi. Tinubu is your nightmare!!!

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Foolish cannibal, I can also be on any thread and hold your feet to fire. Why jump in the river when I can jump on your head here?
You hopeless tranny have been giving your mother the middle finger already.
Pig baby number 3223, what culture do you have in the pigfarm you were raised in?
Stephani3e:
You are such a big senseless foool. I can create any thread I want, if you are so pained go and jumped into a river.
Fucking senseless uncultured son of a LovePeddler!!
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by wowcatty: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
mrchineke:
Awon omo Igbo oloripelebe buruku yi. Tinubu is your nightmare!!!
Tinubu is what they live for and will be their downfall.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by seunmsg(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ojiofor:

Toronto educated abi.

Chicago actually. Get your information right next time.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
tactius:

In my opinion, it does not have to be Tinubu or Atiku....because neither of them don;t have the ideas needed to change Nigeria.

Sadly, Nigerians will still vote for such candidates. Even more sadly, the ideas candidates won;t come out and join a major party, and work within the system to change things. They would be on their armchairs...and that includes me.

You must be a very poor student of political history or an unrepentant hater of Tinubu to make this statement. Tinubu is the most brilliant, most visionary, most innovative and most result-driven politician in Nigeria bar non. I would bet all I own on Nigeria having 24/7 electricity in Nigeria in Tinubu's first term as President. Your homework is to go and investigate which ex-Governor is a pioneer of IPP (independent power plant) usage to solve power woes. In fact, knowing how lazy Nigerian youths are, I might as well help you out. Read what is written below and see if you can still justify your comment of Tinubu not having ideas needed to change Nigeria when the man has always been a visionary and pioneer.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/05/tinubu-is-the-face-of-nigerias-democracy-lagos-assembly/

Also contributing, Gbolahan Yishawu described Tinubu as a strong and mighty man that is meek and humble.

He emphasised that Tinubu is a leader that has touched many lives as well as the first to start the idea of Independent Power Project, IPP, in Nigeria.

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Ojiofor: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
seunmsg:

Chicago actually. Get your information right next time.

I thought he bought some certs from Toronto too grin grin grin.Anyway thanks.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by NkayStory(f): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
seunmsg:

See, if you want to stand on a high moral ground to condemn a possible candidate that others support, you must be ready to defend the candidate over 85% of your folks supported in the last election.

Igbos cannot support a well documented rogue like Atiku in the last election and then turn around to call those supporting Tinubu names. Is Atiku not a significant member of the political class that looted this country to where it is today?

Tinubu is far more educated, competent, presentable, nationalistic, and result oriented than Atiku. I will chose him one thousand and one times ahead of Atiku. So, if the Atiku for president joke can go as far as contesting as the candidate of a major party, then Tinubu deserve his date at the polls. There is no point blackmailing those supporting him. His party members and Nigerians will decide if they want him as President or not.

Lies ,falsehood accoding to a passionate Bullion-van worshipper called Seun...So so shameless!

*tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari / AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs / Igbos In Us Army Writes Us Department Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.