Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,671 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (100828 Views)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
The way some people fornicate ehnnn!! Dey surprise Satan sef...
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Flashyoil1:
A Nigerian guy has left so many people in stitches after he shared a photo of himself which also features his roommate with his girlfriend lying on the same bed.

The guy, with the handle, @yankohBoy on Twitter shared the photos on his page with a caption that has got a lot of people talking. It’s obvious that he got the memo from his roommate but chose to decline.

He wrote alongside the photos,

I refuse to go anywhere today

We die here

Some people have been hailing him on the microblogging platform as they say he’s curbing premarital sex while some others are not feeling him cause he’s breaking the ‘bro code’.

Checkout the photos below and tell us what you think,

See more picture here https://thickmatch.com/refuse-go-anywhere-today-die/
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by JeromeBlack: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Nothing like too many. Those people are looking for silliest excuses to sin. They wanna commit sin without questioning their conscience. I have been there, have done that. Lmao. Atheist kor, agnostics ni. Bunch of demon possessed.

See ths or talking. You call yourself queensekxy and you are judging others.

Lol...after naming yourself like a stripper.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
See mumu...

I once visit my GF during NYSC....

Her friend kon refused to go her room oooo....

I respected my self lay for floor mat leaving them both on the bed.

Na dry subtle slap I hear for my face for midnight...

Before I knew it, babe was seating on me for floor while the friend fast asleep on bed...

Before I knew it babe was riding away, even when I try remind her of third party in the room she just change face...

Till today, I can't say if her friend knew but if she did...

Agro go give her headache
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by 3rdeyeNigeria: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:
shocked

Niiga is bad mehn.

He will retaliate too

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

Based on your previous post..

Sex goes beyond touching like hand shakes... It is act of passion and it stir strong desires... Many are in snares due to that desire...
Kings, president has fallen because of it.

Desire on its own its not evil, but uncontrolled desire (be it sex, love of money, food , alcohol etc) is disastrous.
And lastly, about sexual desires... No matter how how many rounds, how many women you can not satisfied, the urge keep increasing till you not only hurt your self , you also hurt people around you.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by golddeejay(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dude go go use Vaseline for toilet after that post.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
There are too many atheist on Nairaland!! Many Agnostics are joining them too!!!

I told you to edit first post you quoted bro. On the 1st page.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by golddeejay(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ategberoson:

It seems you've meet me before? Even if 50 people dey there if I won fvck na to stay under blanket smash the pvssy no time

But the guy is dumb you disturb their privacy still post their pics without their consent in public? What a childish roommate
That sh|t happened to old me during NYSC. I am always considerate...but that day was my corper gf's birthday and we just came back from the bar drunk late that night. My roomie wey no dey sleep house dey room that day.

There is no way we no go fvck dat day. We don already dey fvck for our minds on the way. I cover my gf's mouth with pillow, do our thing. My roomie feigned sleep all through...I pity am small cos na my guy.

Conji no be respecter of audience o.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
golddeejay:
That sh|t happened to old me during NYSC. I am always considerate...but that day was my corper gf's birthday and we just came back from the bar drunk late that night. My roomie wey no dey sleep house dey room that day.

There is no way we no go fvck dat day. We don already dey fvck for our minds on the way. I cover my gf's mouth with pillow, do our thing. My roomie feigned sleep all through...I pity am small cos na my guy.

Conji no be respecter of audience o.

You be real Gee my main man. Pvssy must be smash whether na motor parks, airspace or anywhere
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by MiosheEmpire1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
I once have such roommate like him
On DAT fatefull day , he refuse to go out
Not until my bae send him out.
the following day the guy parked out.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Satan66(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Nothing like too many. Those people are looking for silliest excuses to sin. They wanna commit sin without questioning their conscience. I have been there, have done that. Lmao. Atheist kor, agnostics ni. Bunch of demon possessed.
You call us demon possessed but yet most countries with a high concentration of atheist are progressive while the religious ones with all their preaching and demonic killings are in poverty.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Satan66(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
Another one!
Nairaland is owned by atheist grin
Seun is an atheist but you're too dull to know that.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Adeyemismith(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
the guy na idiot..... if na Me will just tell the idiot to give us space but if he still insist on staying he don't disgrace himself be that
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Satan66:

Nairaland is owned by atheist grin
Seun is an atheist but you're too dull to know that.
I know that he is an Atheist

That is why you atheist see this place like an Haven...

Your multiplications on this site is worrisome tho...

Seun developed Nairaland, he never become vibrant on any religion related topics like you lots...

I am sure you guys are not as creative as him in your chosen fields. You only come here to vent your frustration about the existence/non-existence of God!!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by TruthinAction: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
It's disrespectful to do that in the presence of your roommate unless the room is exclusively yours. Even at that, there are better ways to do it. If I have equal right in that room, I won't allow that to happen in my presence.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by am4truth(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Shameless generation.....sex is for married people...stay out of pre-marital or extra-marital sex.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Dark ladies are d ones dying for them
One of my fair niggar will tell u dat de darker a lady is de fuckable she is. That he love dem real black
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by banio: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
neonly:
Him never meet mad room mate na agro go kill am der when they doing it from back with bed sheet covering them

Bad guy. I am just imaging that the girl thing smells. That means his nose won't rest as the business begins.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Malawian(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Next time, that bitch will bring her friend when coming. grin grin
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Dbarrzx: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lemme check through my VAR
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
spoilt children, them send una go school una go the knack una self any how. smh
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by neonly: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
banio:

Bad guy. I am just imaging that the girl thing smells. That means his nose won't rest as the business begins.

Haaaaaa
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mumu of the the highest order
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by 1EmmyKay: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
How legit are you.. I got a thousand airtime for sale
partnerbizz5:
shocked

Niiga is bad mehn.

He will retaliate too

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Satan66(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
I know that he is an Atheist

That is why you atheist see this place like an Haven...

Your multiplications on this site is worrisome tho...

Seun developed Nairaland, he never become vibrant on any religion related topics like you lots...

I am sure you guys are not as creative as him in your chosen fields. You only come here to vent your frustration about the existence/non-existence of God!!!
We do it as a side hubby grin
Las Las God doesn't exist.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Satan66:

We do it as a side hubby grin
Las Las God doesn't exist.
Atheist logic!!!
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by goodnewsbabe: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by boban007: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
THE GUY LOOK LIKE RUNTOWN
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by ArchAngelos999: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin
bukkyemotions:
Please stay awake and play a church message on FORNICATION....

Body go tell them today!!!

grin

your head is there
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
1EmmyKay:
How legit are you.. I got a thousand airtime for sale

If you mean just one thousand naira airtime, then don't bother because we wouldn't buy.

As per legit, the question shouldn't be asked because the answer will always be a YES. It's best to investigate.

But yes we are legit.

See testimonies below and judge.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by ArchAngelos999: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Not an atheist. I am even celibate. I intentionally want to get other reason aside biblical reasons.

Please edit that post and unquote me

I have removed the initial post.

because the body is sacred, that's why it's a sin. that's why it hurts when one is cheated on. it's not than just chemicals. just my 2 cents, I'm aware you didn't want to be quoted
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
left so many people in stitches.......na surgery??..... werey op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only) / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.