Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me (45099 Views)

Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? / Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by Magnifico2000: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
nobsalis:

U bad gon
Lol.. na true na
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by kingkhan(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Neddstark:
Alhaji Aboki Musa. The best player of Northern Origin we have had since Daniel Amokachi. The highest Nigerian goal scorer at the World Cup I salute you boss
your dad is an aboki also
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by BluntBoy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
gen2briz:
Na force them force me self before I watched una match.

grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by Neddstark: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
kingkhan:
your dad is an aboki also

Aboki means friend in this context. So yeah
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by DavSagacity(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilfreezy:
He has pace, no doubt but during the game he couldn't make one accurate cross. I'd rather have onyekuru/kalu----iwobi----chukwueze playing behind ighalo
Obviously u must be blind. No offense. Didn't u saw the cross from the outside of his boot to Ighalo few minutes after Ighalo came it. Poor touch and poor ball control by Ighalo and the ball was recovered back by the opponent players
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by ekenetheorg(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Neddstark:

You mean that animal that wanted to be a herdsman on the field. Him and Yakubu messed up that World Cup outing

Football is the only thing left, that unites us in this country called Nigeria. Brother, please don't bring your tribalism inside it please.
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by Magnifico2000: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
freshMallam1122:
u ar correct he won us nation cup... Yr head dey thier
Which nation's cup did he win us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by basic23111: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
niyi123:
Please is it possible for me to get the money in my pension fund account, I have left my job over two years now and have some amount with the pension fund administrator.
I am not in any pensionable service for now, is it possible to request for withdrawal of the money or it is not possible.

I am just in my early 30's, do I have to wait till I am 50.

Anyone with idea on how to go about it, should kindly share with me.

Thanks.
I think u can withdrawn 25% out of d money, u only need to provide copy of ur sack or retrenchment letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by freshMallam1122: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Which nation's cup did he win us?
he scored the only one goal against Mozambique an since then he became irrelevant
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by Buffalo2(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abbeyme:
You say what??

You mean you forced the win on us??

Must everything be by force in this country??

TO WIN NA BY FORCE !!! grin grin grin
Even to collect money na force...... You'll hear "task FORCE on Electric bill"..... Task force on internal revenue...... Task force on school fees........ Task force on bride price..... Environmental task force..... grin. This one Musa just formed is "Task force on Late Substitution in AFCON" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by Magnifico2000: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
freshMallam1122:
he scored the only one goal against Mozambique an since then he became irrelevant
Which year is that?
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Neddstark:

You mean that animal that wanted to be a herdsman on the field. Him and Yakubu messed up that World Cup outing
the guy wan misyarn...musa is the highest scoring Nigerian still playing...won trophies for club and country...kaita no reach am...na guys like tijani,amokachi fit measure up to his status as players from the north extraction...without recourse to tribalism..however,aiyebeni deserve respect Sir...
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by bossrillboss: 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Neddstark:

..u wicked gan sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by freshMallam1122: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Which year is that?
which year did Nigeria won nation cup last oga
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by Navigator254: 12:20am On Jun 25, 2019
What are the keys to betting on virtual dog racing and making a profit? How much do race conditions impact performance? How important is the race draw and the running styles of each dog? How important is your knowledge of particular racing tracks and should you avoid short priced favorites? In our detailed guide to dog racing, former on course betin bookmaker Peterson shares his top ten tips and tricks for successful dog racing betting in betin. you can also check our previous article on How to win Betin League

How To Bet in Betin Vitual Dog Racing
Login to your Betin account either using browser or betin App..
If your not Registered click the link Below<<www.Betin.co.ke>>
On the Menu Bar scroll to the Right
Click on Betin Racing icon
Select Dog Racing
Note every Race Takes 60 seconds and minimum bet is 50 ksh

The Tricks on winning Betin virtual Dog Racing and How to Bet
The Betin Karibu Bonus promocode and registration
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by DeRay98(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Neddstark:
Alhaji Aboki Musa.
The best player of Northern Origin we have had since Daniel Amokachi.
The highest Nigerian goal scorer at the World Cup
I salute you boss

Ahmed Musa is not an Aboki, (not Hausa) but from Edo he grew up in the north.
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by Magnifico2000: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2019
freshMallam1122:
which year did Nigeria won nation cup last oga
We won the nation's cup last in 2103. Sani leita has been ostracized from the team since 2010 world cup in South Africa. He hasn't played for the supereagles since 2010 world cup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by Neddstark: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2019
DeRay98:

Ahmed Musa is not an Aboki, (not Hausa) but from Edo he grew up in the north.

Ahmed Musa’s mother is from Afuze, Edo state and his father from Maiduguri

#copied
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by niyi123: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2019
basic23111:
I think u can withdrawn 25% out of d money, u only need to provide copy of ur sack or retrenchment letter

I resigned, hope I will still have access to it
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by freshMallam1122: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Magnifico2000:

We won the nation's cup last in 2103. Sani leita has been ostracized from the team since 2010 world cup in South Africa. He hasn't played for the supereagles since 2010 world cup.
Bro u ar wrong who scored the only goal we hard.. to be in final.. tell me
Re: Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me by Magnifico2000: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
freshMallam1122:
Bro u ar wrong who scored the only goal we hard.. to be in final.. tell me
U better get ur facts right. Sani Keita was never at Afcon 2013. I stand to be corrected.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Georgina Rodriguez, His 4 Kids Hang Out, Rides Bicycle With Them / Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.