Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078243 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Olaone1:
#burnthisleaguedown grin grin grin grin grin

WHats your league position currently?

Win or lose Arsenal still cant top the league. What a useless team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Bayern Munich in the EPL will be at the same level of Southampton.

Monotonous boring useless egebere league.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shouldn't you be worried about your team who wont go far in Europa nor qualify for the CL. The wolfsburg who eliminated you is currently 8th in the Bundesliga

I'm not trying to slight Bayern. I'm not a fan but i admire your club. such ridiculous and ruthless German efficiency i think united has to learn from in terms of almost everything. Replaced a top coach with another for the second time in a row. No hassle. Every coach you guys have hired after Klinsmann had previously won at least one UCL title. Seems like Jürgen caused some lasting damage with Rummenigge & Co.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pataki:
Bayern Munich in the EPL will be at the same level of Southampton.

Monotonous boring useless egebere league.

The same EPL that has Leicester at the top

Leicester in Germany would be in division 2

No be Fuchs the 3rd rate left back in Schalke dey there and Okazaki from Mainz coached by a man who has never won a league in 30yrs

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is Leicester not giving your team the dickk right now.

It would be hilarious seeing Arsenal lose today

Weyrey, come again? grin cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

All false claims by the media just like they claimed Vidal was drunk and Vidal has sued them. They are just rag papers looking for how to sell

See this oponu oh! Yet you came on Arsenal thread yesterday to be posting media claims about Ozil.

Ani arindin adato ni e se! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
GBR1:
I'm not trying to slight Bayern. I'm not a fan but i admire your club. such ridiculous and ruthless German efficiency i think united has to learn from in terms of almost everything. Replaced a top coach with another for the second time in a row. No hassle. Every coach you guys have hired after Klinsmann had previously won at least one UCL title. Seems like Jürgen caused some lasting damage with Rummenigge & Co.

Bayern also admires Man Utd financial success.

We tried to let Klinsmann bring in his ideas but saw that he has no technical nous and even brought in Landon Donovan who was said cant even cut it with the amateurs

Since then we always go for top coaches but After Ancelotti we might have to start another rebuilding process and probably hire a low profile manager
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pataki:
See this oponu oh! Yet you came on Arsenal thread yesterday to be posting media claims about Ozil.

Ani arindin adato ni e se! grin

Because Ozil saw that your team is very useless. Just position yourself properly for the huge diccck from Barcelona

SHameless club still sniffing farts from Fuchs and Okazaki. Digbolugi Pataki, how does that smell
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Post pictures as usual

Wont be surprised if djilobodji makes burnthisleaguedown team of the year, displacing alago like naldo and hummels did last season.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
airmark:

Wont be surprised if djilobodji makes burnthisleaguedown team of the year, displacing alago like naldo and hummels did last season.

Just ensure Fuchs Okazaki or any of those Buli waste products win the PL this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bayern also admires Man Utd financial success.
I'm afraid even our financial clout might decline if we continue this shambles for long. We didn't just reach it suddenly, we worked years to get very successful in football and it would be a shame to throw a lot of it away and do a liverpool.

We tried to let Klinsmann bring in his ideas but saw that he has no technical nous and even brought in Landon Donovan who was said cant even cut it with the amateurs
Sentiments here are stronger. You know the British and their mentality, even with their technical piss poor managers. Money is the major driving force now for basically everything and it hasn't been very successful yet.

Since then we always go for top coaches but After Ancelotti we might have to start another rebuilding process and probably hire a low profile manager
I think Ancelotti is going to give you the CL in the next few years, but he is going to lose at least one - if not more league titles to Dortmund. His league record is quite poor and while I don't think that Dortmund can reach Bayern's level anytime soon, there will come a day when the gap between Dortmund and the rest of the league (except for Bayern) is so big that Dortmund will reach Bayern's ridiculous level of consistency. The league will then basically be decided in the two matches between the two. And anyone can win those. It depends on how long he stays and i'd bet you guys are already planning for the next manager.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
GBR1:

I'm afraid even our financial clout might decline if we continue this shambles for long. We didn't just reach it suddenly, we worked years to get very successful in football and it would be a shame to throw a lot of it away and do a liverpool.

I know you're angry at your team but that financial clout isnt going anywhere soon. Man Utd is the biggest soccer franchise despite that mediocre season you are still signing top deals which rings more money

Sentiments here are stronger. You know the British and their mentality, even with their technical piss poor managers. Money is the major driving force now for basically everything and it hasn't been very successful yet.

Well the money of the PL would still be their downfall, they hope throwing more money at it the problem would be resolved. Like they said a fool and his money are easily parted, Newcastle was one of the top spending teams in the whole league yet they are at the bottom while Ranieiri is doing wonders with just a little. Most players and coaches just see the EPL as a place to grab their own piece of the money and go

I think Ancelotti is going to give you the CL in the next few years, but he is going to lose at least one - if not more league titles to Dortmund. His league record is quite poor and while I don't think that Dortmund can reach Bayern's level anytime soon, there will come a day when the gap between Dortmund and the rest of the league (except for Bayern) is so big that Dortmund will reach Bayern's ridiculous level of consistency. The league will then basically be decided in the two matches between the two. And anyone can win those. It depends on how long he stays and i'd bet you guys are already planning for the next manager

Pep was fortunate to come at a time when Dortmund was on the decline and Klopp imploded and went mad. Right now Tuchel is moulding Dortmund back and Ancelotti would face a stronger Dortmund than Pep faced.

Looking at the Buli this year Dortmund is having a record breaking year already despite being in 2nd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Just ensure Fuchs Okazaki or any of those Buli waste products win the PL this season

okazaki that scored 5 goals in 5 matches in burnthisleaguedown but struggled to score 5 goals in 24 matches in epl is bossing epl but a waste in burnthisleaguedown, right? Pataki said you be oponu. He was right. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
GBR1:

Another mistake EPL teams make is giving coaches control over transfers. Unless you have a coach that is guaranteed to stay for 5yrs or more then its silly

Giving a fantasist like LvG control over transfer is a disaster

At Bayern he loaded the team with mediocre that Ulli had to chase him away and take charge

When we were trying to buy Neuer LvG says he doesnt need him that Kraft was okay until Ulli told him his position was just a mere employee
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
airmark:

okazaki that scored 5 goals in 5 matches in burnthisleaguedown but struggled to score 5 goals in 24 matches in epl is bossing epl but a waste in burnthisleaguedown, right? Pataki said you be oponu. He was right. cheesy

Are you minding the oponu? The way he has been ejakuulating Okazaki here and there on this board, you would think he is equivalent to Vardy. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Another mistake EPL teams make is giving coaches control over transfers. Unless you have a coach that is guaranteed to stay for 5yrs or more then its silly

Giving a fantasist like LvG control over transfer is a disaster

At Bayern he loaded the team with mediocre that Ulli had to chase him away and take charge

When we were trying to buy Neuer LvG says he doesnt need him that Kraft was okay until Ulli told him his position was just a mere employee
Yes i remembered even after you guys purchased neuer, he was vexed and refused to play him in goal preferring a inexperienced mediocre guy kraft who i don't even know where he is now . He's very stubborn and arrogant. At least, he won stuff with you guys and did considerably better, but even with that he got the sack when you guys have had enough. Once he starts to fall off, it a straight journey to the ground and i know don't why our board haven't realised this. Here the best he's done is get 4th, and that isn't even all the story till we see how this season ends.

raumdeuter:

I know you're angry at your team but that financial clout isnt going anywhere soon. Man Utd is the biggest soccer franchise despite that mediocre season you are still signing top deals which rings more money
Well the money of the PL would still be their downfall, they hope throwing more money at it the problem would be resolved. Like they said a fool and his money are easily parted, Newcastle was one of the top spending teams in the whole league yet they are at the bottom while Ranieiri is doing wonders with just a little. Most players and coaches just see the EPL as a place to grab their own piece of the money and go
This money tradition isn't gonna end anytime soon especially with the new tv deal kicking in soon which means even more money than ever seen. This, and i believe in the long run that much money would start translating to football success, and maybe even exponentially. It's very realistic with time.
Pep was fortunate to come at a time when Dortmund was on the decline and Klopp imploded and went mad. Right now Tuchel is moulding Dortmund back and Ancelotti would face a stronger Dortmund than Pep faced.
Looking at the Buli this year Dortmund is having a record breaking year already despite being in 2nd
Pep is a top coach too, and i think he would have dominated the league regardless. But it all speculative and my conjectures could be wrong.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
airmark:

This is the first time in Okazaki and Fuchs career that they are sitting on top of any table. and this is happening in the EPL

Mahrez, Kante are sitting on top of a league for the first time in their lives kudos to the useless EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pataki:

Are you minding the oponu? The way he has been ejakuulating Okazaki here and there on this board, you would think he is equivalent to Vardy. grin

grin grin grin

Raumdeuter is worse than coogar in deception. To be specific okazaki could only score 4 goals in 24 epl matches the feat he achieved in his first 4 bundesliga matches. German league is a dumping ground for epl flops. I wont be surprised if falcao moves there this summer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
GBR1:

This money tradition isn't gonna end anytime soon especially with the new tv deal kicking in soon which means even more money than ever seen. This, and i believe in the long run that much money would start translating to football success, and maybe even exponentially. It's very realistic with time.

Pep is a top coach too, and i think he would have dominated the league regardless. But it all speculative and my conjectures could be wrong.

Money in the hands of a foolish man would still end up being a waste

You remember how much Spurs spent 2 seasons ago compared to how much they spent this season which is turning out to be their best, you remember how much QPR spent? At that time I remember they had almost 10 CL level players in their team still relegated

More money just mean most managers would have more money to throw at garbage players just like Newcastle is doing

Aston Villa thats is dead last spent 66M in the summer, Leicester that is top of the table spent about half of that.

Aston Villa would probably still have to pay their salary while in Division 2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin

Rumdeuter is worse than coogar in deception. To be specific okazaki could only score 4 goals in 24 epl matches the feat he achieved in his first 4 bundesliga matches. German league is a dumping ground for epl flops. I wont be surprised if falcao moves there this summer.

Okazaki scored 10 league goals in his first 3 seasons in the Bundesliga and never topped the league for once never even made top 4

Right now he is sitting on top of the EPL farting at Arsenal and the rest of the useless teams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Okazaki scored 10 league goals in his first 3 seasons in the Bundesliga

What concerns us about goals he scored 5 years ago. We are talking about his last form when he played in burnthisleaguedown which should be most important to sane football expert. Stop exposing your stupidity. His last two seasons was his peak with mainz and he scored 27 goals. Thats who you called a german league waste. Your okazaki is in epl but only scored 4 in 24. Dont worry he will soon return to your yeye league where djilobodji has turned to defence marshall, okaz will be bossing it scoring 5 in 5 as usual.
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
airmark:

What concerns us about goals he scored 5 years ago. We are talking about his last form when he played in burnthisleaguedown which should be most important to sane football expert. Stop exposing your stupidity. His last two seasons was his peak with mainz and he scored 27 goals. Thats who you called a german league waste. Your okazaki is in epl but only scored 4 in 24. Dont worry he will soon return to your yeye league where djilobodji has turned to defence marshall, okaz will be bossing it scoring 5 in 5 as usual.
grin

He took time to adjust to the buli whereas he found the EPL so easy that he is sitting on top of the league right now just like Fuchs too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

He took time to adjust to the buli whereas he found the EPL so easy that he is sitting on top of the league right now just like Fuchs too

Epl is so easy for okazaki that he scored 4 goals in 24 matches. Do you type your words before you think?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
airmark:
Epl is so easy for okazaki that he scored 4 goals in 24 matches. Do you type your words before you think?

Okazaki and Fuchs are topping the EPL within a season of joining a feat they never managed in their entire career
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
By far our best performance since the Hindrunde began. A bit more optimistic based on what I saw today. Lewa's first goal was absolutely brilliant

Douglas Costa has also awakened from his slumber it seems

With Ribery and Goetze hopefully back for the Juve game we should be at full capacity on offense.

Is Badstuber injured again? This guy has to be the new and improved Deisler. I don't even know what to say anymore. A player that can't give you 5 straight games. And Rummenigge was not going to buy a defender. Its so annoying

I wish Bads well but reality bites. We have to get his replacement in the summer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
31 goals in 31 games for Lewantorski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Okazaki and Fuchs are topping the EPL within a season of joining a feat they never managed in their entire career

Using team achievement to hype a non performing striker is height of stupidity in football analysis.

Chicharito epl 2013 to 2015 : 4 goals in 26 matches german league 2015/2016 : 13 goals in 17 matches cheesy

Okazaki bundisliga 2013 - 2015 : 27 goals in 65 matches
Epl 2015/2016 4 goals in 25 matches . cheesy

This is example of why they should burn that league down. Why wont epl flops shine in German league?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:55am On Feb 15, 2016
airmark:
Using team achievement to hype a non performing striker is height of stupidity in football analysis.

Chicharito epl 2013 to 2015 : 4 goals in 26 matches german league 2015/2016 : 13 goals in 17 matches cheesy

Okazaki bundisliga 2013 - 2015 : 27 goals in 65 matches
Epl 2015/2016 4 goals in 25 matches . cheesy

This is example of why they should burn that league down. Why wont epl flops shine in German league?

You are a complete tool. Okazaki isnt used as the striker in Leicester. Everyone knows Vardy and Ulloa are the strikers for Leicester except for illiterates like you

Fuchs and Okazaki were some of the new injections into Leicester that turned a relegation team to table toppers

FUchs, Okazaki, Hleb, Santa Cruz, Demba Ba, Berbatov are some of the Bundesliga chumps that suddenly turned EPL idols

Berbatov was EPL top scorer. Until you show me an ex EPL player who was the top scorer in Bundesliga you can continue posting your meaningless pictures

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:56am On Feb 15, 2016
A40:
By far our best performance since the Hindrunde began. A bit more optimistic based on what I saw today. Lewa's first goal was absolutely brilliant

Douglas Costa has also awakened from his slumber it seems

With Ribery and Goetze hopefully back for the Juve game we should be at full capacity on offense.

Is Badstuber injured again? This guy has to be the new and improved Deisler. I don't even know what to say anymore. A player that can't give you 5 straight games. And Rummenigge was not going to buy a defender. Its so annoying

I wish Bads well but reality bites. We have to get his replacement in the summer

The injury situation in a Central defence is pathetic All central defenders out injured. I know Pep would put Alaba in Central defence as an option but that would make our left wing dead since Bernat pales in comparison with Alaba

If only Benatia can come back in time for juve and maybe Tasci can make himself useful
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2016
E don finally happen! It was only a matter of time before the chronic crock Holger Badstuber succumbed to yet another season-ending injury. The guy case don tire me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are a complete tool. Okazaki isnt used as a striker in Leicester. Everyone knows Vardy and Ulloa are the strikers for Leicester except for illiterates like you

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a nincompoop. No wonder you always write rubbish up and down. You are saying a strike partner in 4-4-2 formation is not a striker . cheesy Thats how you did nt know a team could field 3 CMs until i corrected you. Now lemme inform you about Leicester, they basically use 4-4-2 formation. The front 2 are strikers if you stvpidly dont know. These 2 are either vardy and okazaki or vardy and ulloa and sometimes gray. Because of his poor performances you will see your okazaki being removed later in the match for ulloa or gray or a tactical change. This happened many times including man city match. When soneone like me say anything about football formation , you should shut your mouth. Pataki come and see dayo fooling himself again calling his okazaki winger abi na midfielder or defender again because he scored 4 in 25 epl matches. Dayo o mo nkan kan nipa football technicality. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a nincompoop. No wonder you always write rubbish up and down. You are saying a strike partner in 4-4-2 formation is not a striker . cheesy Thats how you did nt know a team could field 3 CMs until i corrected you. Now lemme inform you about Leicester, they basically use 4-4-2 formation. The front 2 are strikers if you stvpidly dont know. These 2 are either vardy and okazaki or vardy and ulloa and sometimes gray. Because of his poor performances you will see your okazaki being removed later in the match for ulloa or gray or a tactical change. This happened many times including man city match. When soneone like me say anything about football formation , you should shut your mouth. Pataki come and see dayo fooling himself again calling his okazaki winger abi na midfielder or defender again because he scored 4 in 25 epl matches. Dayo o mo nkan kan nipa football technicality. cheesy

LOL ani oponu ni boy yen se! Welbeck that has not touched football since April last year, barely played up to 20 minutes banged in a goal, yet our resident world famous oponu sport analyst is busy shouting Okazaki up and down the board. Same Okazaki that played well over 50 minutes yesterday could not even go past a slow Mertesacker. grin

Is it not funny that all the three players who scored yesterday in that epic game are English players? Yet again, our resident oponu will come and be spewing Okazaki is bossing the EPL. 4 goals in 24 matches, yet the oponu is shamelessly branding him here and there. Afofun gba ni bobo yen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.