Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070733 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On May 19, 2016
nitlad:
Interesting to see A40 and Raumdeuter doing a 360 to term Pep's tenure a failure.

Declaration wey me don make even before Fraudiola named the starting 11 for his first match.

Its shocking your clairvoyance didnt forsee that Jose Mourinho the coach of your favourite club would be fired for the second time and would be jobless again

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2016
A40:
BTW Javi is a huge doubt for Dortmund
If javi Is fit for the match, hw would have pick him above benatia.

Benatia is not suited for the pep style of play and sometimes hardly make forward runs or passes thereby slowing down our build up play. What he does is to pass to the next CB or the fullback depending on the position he play. I even prefer kimmich only that he is better than kimmich aerially when there is dead ball.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On May 19, 2016
omotayos01:

Benatia is not suited for the pep style of play and sometimes hardly make forward runs or passes thereby slowing down our build up play. What he does is to pass to the next CB or the fullback depending on the position he play. I even prefer kimmich only that he is better than kimmich aerially when there is dead ball.

If javi is a doubt then benatia should start in defence

With Alonso pairing Vidal in the middle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Based on this analysis I think we would pay 40M max on the guy. The 35M initial and the 5M for 25 Portugal appearance are the only certain ones. For us to pay the rest, that must mean he would become better than Pogba

If he does then money well spent
You mean if he does not perform better than pogba, 40M is a money well spent.

When has pogba become a yardstick for player performance.

This your opinion those nt seems well for me and please who is he going to bench in that bayern midfield?

Perhaps you should agree that bayern management goof this time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On May 19, 2016
omotayos01:
You mean if he does not perform better than pogba, 40M is a money well spent.

When has pogba become a yardstick for player performance.

This your opinion those nt seems well for me and please who is he going to bench in that bayern midfield?

Perhaps you should agree that bayern management goof this time.

Pogba is one of the best Central midfielders currently,

The guy Sanches is a midfielder with potential and in this market his value would only increase. 40M these days would not get you much.

How do you know Bayern management goofed before even seeing him play a game. Do you think man Utd goofed by buying Martial or do you think juventus goofed by paying heavy sum for Paolo Dybala
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2016
A40:

If he is as good as he has been touted then you never know. Alonso is old, Vidal is already pushing 30. I think its important we build a young core and with no outstanding talent coming from the academy we had to go for it.

I think we also need to get a long term replacement for Lahm and offload Rafinha
What about Martinez, kimmich, and the guy on loan at levekuseen.

Why did we buy hummels, if Martinez is not going to play as a midfielder.

The guy is just a talent that has nt been proving to b consistent overtime.

He might just go the way of gotze, breno and the rest so call talent.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Pogba is one of the best Central midfielders currently,

The guy Sanches is a midfielder with potential and in this market his value would only increase. 40M these days would not get you much.

How do you know Bayern management goofed before even seeing him play a game. Do you think man Utd goofed by buying Martial or do you think juventus goofed by paying heavy sum for Paolo Dybala
When I say goof, I mean bayern pay a ridiculous transfer fees for the acquisition of the guy and I don't think he worth it.

Alright. I don't want to argue further and sound as agent of doom on this board since am new here.

Hope the guy live up to his hype and price cuz if he do so, it a plus to bayern.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

If javi is a doubt then benatia should start in defence

With Alonso pairing Vidal in the middle
God knows what you guys sees in benatia.

If javi Is not fit, I prefer kimmich to him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2016
omotayos01:

Phoney moniker.

I don't know why A-40 keep arguing with you self.

You can check the section I frequent to know wether this is a phoney moniker cuz in your deluded mind only A-40 and raumdeuter are the true bayern fan and other silent observer are not.

Can you plz keep it shut? You displayed every tip of a makeshift central defender like Javi in your post. You should be ashamed of yourself as a Bayern fan who has been following this thread and never came to celebrate with your guys since 2011 but only to jump on Javi issue . Swerve

nitlad:
Interesting to see A40 and Raumdeuter doing a 360 to term Pep's tenure a failure.
Declaration wey me don make even before Fraudiola named the starting 11 for his first match.

That's who they are . They type nonsense up and down and after a long period they will have a rethink. Lahm and alaba had played in the cb position before , but they would prefer the one they called a flop to play there in crucial matches in ucl and German cup. The newbies who don't know them are the ones to be easily deceived by their dubious soccer views.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:25pm On May 19, 2016
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mathys: 7:36pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is wrong with that? Some players cannot deliver at top clubs when they have to compete for shirts regularly.

Zlatan failed at the biggest club he played for but succeeded at lesser ones, So can we say he is an average player?

Robben Sneijder couldnt pull it at the biggest club they played for but succeded elsewhere are they average?

Alexis Sanchez couldnt deliver at Barcelona, Only at mediocre clubs like Udinese and Arsenal. is he average?

Fabregas failed at Barcelona but he is king in a middle level clu like Chelsea and Arsenal, Is he average?

Dayo ha haba!!!

Fabregas failed at barca ke? Robben and sneijder pulled it wella at madrid till pirez happened. Alexis is no neymar but one cant say he didnt deliver at barca. As for zlatan one could even pick holes too but,I no even get strength to start up that one.

I noticed you classified arsenal as a mediocre club, but wetin concern me cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

@ airmark,dadehmola,egbon Nihilist,gpr1,adelana1 ,dmcdad,coded1,afrodoc ,sircumalot ,lalaboi, e.t.c please ,we need your opinions on this.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On May 19, 2016
Mathys

Gotze in Bayern 3 seasons 114 games 36 goals = 0.31goals/game
Fabregas in barca 3 seasons 151 games 42 goals = 0.27goals/game
Alexis in Barca 3 seasons 141 games 47 goals = 0.33 goals/game
Robben in madrid 2 seasons 65 games 13 goals = 0.2goals/game

Meaning despite fabregas playing about 40 games and 3000 minutes more than Gotze he only scored 6 goals more. So how is Fabregas in barca different from Gotze at bayern

Same with others

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2016
nitlad:

Walahi I was wondering what took you so long. I don't recall arguing he was going to be a success though. Let's be frank if Pep says he wants to come to Chelsea they would negotiate Conte's release.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2016
nitlad:

To be fair I don't really remember A40 being that keen on Pep unlike Raumdeuter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

I agree the Madrid series were very winable and he bungled the tactics for that game

You know at Bayern every player is on a short leash. His Thiago and Bernat were benched after that horrendous display in Calderon
I agree but some on a shorter leash than most. The issue with Goetze is that Pep just never uses this ninja. Look at when he brought him on vs Barca last season? Vs Benfica and Atleti this year. Some players would refuse to be subbed in if they were in Goetze's shoes. Tevez did it

raumdeuter:

Even at the start of this season Lewandoski was benched before the wolfsburg game. And the Gotze at False 9 experiment started before Pep. A friendly vs Brazil in 2011, I think he scored. He played at false 9,
This is true. However that was more of a one off thing. International football is a different monster from club. I recall that was when the German Messi bants started. Klopp didn't run that experiment with him though

raumdeuter:

Gotze plays in attack. Over the past 3 yrs his competition have been Mandzukic, Lewandoski, Muller, Robben, Ribery, Costa, Coman. Gotze is best through the middle but unfortunately thats Mullers best position also
I have a very simple philosophy. When you want something to work you find a way if you don't want to you find an excuse. Depending on the opposition I don't see why there aren't matches Mueller can be rested and Goetze started in his place.

raumdeuter:

To arrange a Bayern 11 and fit in Gotze means you have to drop Muller or Lewy who are barely injured, Or hope for Robbery and Costa injury to play him on the wings where he isnt very effective.
WHat are the chances of those happening at once
That is true but that is where rotation comes in. Also we should be phasing out Robbery in an aggressive way. I only arrange them in Bayern formations for old time sake, especially Ribery

raumdeuter:

A40 make an attempt give me a Bayern 11 that would include Gotze and let me see those who you would bench. The competition in our attack is fierce and one poor game would get you benched. If you now consider that your competition is Mr consistency Muller

Now try and give a lineup that would give Gotze an established role.

Lahm----Boateng---Hummels----Alaba

-------Alonso-----Vidal-----

Mueller---Goetze-----Costa

------Lewandowski----

------

-------Javi-----Vidal-----

Robben---Goetze-----Costa

------Mueller------

Lahm----Javi---Hummels----Alaba

-------Thiago---Vidal-----

Coman/Robben--Mueller-----Goetze

------Lewandowski----

raumdeuter:

Are you saying Pep had something against him just like Low had something against him in Brazil? He is gifted and capable of magical moments but when you give those magic once in 3 games which top team would be waiting for those once in 3 games?
I can't say for sure. Low tried some funny moves at the last World Cup. Remember Mustafi at RB, Still the situation for Germany is much better. He at least got a second chance which Pep never gave him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

The problem is WHEN FIT, Robben is still our best player. He has the type of game changing magic few has, And his pace hasnt really slowed down.

I was all for selling Ribery until our last game vs Atletico and I would say that was one of his best games for Bayern. Their contract expire next year June. Maybe both can just sit out the last yr and unleash Robben in February only for CL games
The decline of players on the wrong side of 30 is usually steep and brutal. Plus this is the 2nd straight year he is suffering a season ending injury with more than 2 months of the season to spare

Nobody is going to buy Ribery anyway except maybe Guangzhou Evergrande. Before the Atleti game I recall how badly he played vs Juve and the first leg at Madrid. That is another instance of 1 good game in 3 but how many starts now compare to Goetze and see what I'm talking about
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
A40:

The decline of players on the wrong side of 30 is usually steep and brutal. Plus this is the 2nd straight year he is suffering a season ending injury with more than 2 months of the season to spare

Nobody is going to buy Ribery anyway except maybe Guangzhou Evergrande. Before the Atleti game I recall how badly he played vs Juve and the first leg at Madrid. That is another instance of 1 good game in 3 but how many starts now compare to Goetze and see what I'm talking about

i dont think Bayern will contemplate selling ribery except he decides he wants to try something new...Ribery is a bonafide bayern legend and from all indications he wants to retire at munich and frankly to be honest he deserves it.....

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
omotayos01:

What about Martinez, kimmich, and the guy on loan at levekuseen.

Why did we buy hummels, if Martinez is not going to play as a midfielder.

The guy is just a talent that has nt been proving to b consistent overtime.

He might just go the way of gotze, breno and the rest so call talent.
With the way our players take dey injure that shouldn't be a problem. I'm guessing you are talking about Hojbjerg. He would most likely be sold.

The buzz around the boy is serious. I hope he doesn't wind up a flop but with the likes of Madrid and Barca still in existence not forgetting EPL clubs we have to do the odd spending especially when it can potentially resolve a long term issue.

omotayos01:

Really if that was the best defender in Italy then Baresi must be weeping. His strength is mostly his physicality and occasional aerial prowess I can't point to any other aspect of defending he excels at

He can't build up play from the back like Javi or Boateng can. His anticipation and reaction is always suspect. I would have said we hold on to him and see how he fares under Carlo but he is always injured. We would see sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On May 19, 2016
The problem with Gotze is that he gets injured at the wrong time and gets fit at the wrong time

After our triumph of 2013, Would you bench any of Roberry or Muller for Gotze? His only option was to hope he displaces Mandzukic

With the coming of Lewandoski, its only going to get harder. The myth about rotation in big teams is a farce. If fit most coaches play one set of players

Barca wont bench MSN nor Madrid bench any of BBC

If you arent fortumnte to be one of the first team then best bet is to hope someone gets injured

We have Robben Costa, Muller and Lewy whom I personally would pick over Gotze. And strikers when in form dont get rotated as you can ruin their rhythm

Another thing is Gotze seems to me like a player that wants to be cuddled and not a ninja like Muller, Robben or Vidal. If he doesn't feel loved he would start sulking on the field and in a big club, who get time to dey babysit

Your first lineup is benching Robben and Ribery. If both are fit I doubt you can bench both and playing Muller on the right where he isnt great at because he has limited dribbling skills

Your second lineup is benching Lewy and playing Muller at a weak position as a 9.

Your 3rd is benching Costa and Ribery. All these we havent even talked about Coman who is way better on the wings than Gotze

Gotze best position is also Mullers

In 50 games a season how many times would Muller be benched for Gotze to play his favourite position that would be satisfactory enough

Another thing top Players dont like being benched or even rested if they are performing.

Personally I didnt like the Gotze signing. He doesnt have a ready made role he is coming to fill and would have to depend on others falling out of favor. Of all Dortmund players only Lewy would I personally have sanctioned
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On May 19, 2016
A40:

Robben throughout his career has been known to be brittle. So its not really old age that much as just him being his breakable self

When fit he still has that elite pace the type Sergio Ramos and casillas can testify to and still very sleek.

I agree both should just run down their contract and Robben should only be given a yr extension if he retires from NT and play only from january
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 1:15am On May 20, 2016
A40 and Ramdeuter

Sure the 4-0 loss was scandalous but 3 of the goals came from set-pieces. Sergio Ramos scored twice in the space of 4 mins from 2 Di Maria free kicks and Bayern immediately needed 4 goals to win the tie. Tall task, but your criticism is not misplaced.

Of course, he should have made 1 final at Bayern. Such are the standards only he is judged by. Every other thing becomes academic or sentimental when it comes to the others that are supposedly better than him.

At the end of the day, he will be the most successful underachiever. And that in itself may not be a bad thing. The only man who keeps being encouraged to change his tactics when in 7 years of coaching he has averaged a 70% win rate, even 80% in Munich.

I guess the point is: why are his "great" flaws only brought up when he loses a game especially when he rarely loses games? The English word for it is nitpicking.

I'd rather have a formula that works most times. I guess most of the people who criticise how high the defence line is, don't recall they were always high during 100% of his wins- 82/102 in Germany alone.

Oh well, successful failure.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 1:54am On May 20, 2016
GBR1:

To be fair I don't really remember A40 being that keen on Pep unlike Raumdeuter.
raumdeter is a closet Barca fan.

@mathys this isn't the first time he is making that claim you see say he know spare robbed too.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:17am On May 20, 2016
A40:

-------Alonso-----Vidal-----

Mueller---Goetze-----Costa

------Lewandowski----

------

-------Javi-----Vidal-----

Robben---Goetze-----Costa

------Mueller------

Lahm----Javi---Hummels----Alaba

-------Thiago---Vidal-----

Coman/Robben--Mueller-----Goetze

------Lewandowski----

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you could put hummels in all your team selections while boatank only made it twice !!! It is in discussions like this that one could get the real facts. Although it's a reconfirmation of what many of us knew about you, that you are an irresponsible member of this section. The same hummels that you argued with me for almost 6 months till early this year pipped boatank in your team lists. Below are few of your past lines cos you have a very poor memory shocked

A40:

Dortmund's match yesterday proves once again that anybody that still thinks Hummels is better than Boateng needs to be lobotomized

When should we start lobotomising you, zombie. Why would you bench boateng and put javi and hummels on the pitch cheesy cheesy cheesy

A40:

Anyone who still thinks Hummels is better than Boa-TANK in 2016 is not a person to be taken seriously when it comes to footie analysis

Where are your goons, kendrick (walk alone rapper) and omotayos01 (javi's lawyer) who were taking you seriously? Ajakaja40 grin

A40:

Hummels in your list of elite defenders already tells me you don't know what tha phock you are talking about. Anybody who has been watching the Bundesliga for the past 2 seasons will never put Hummels in the list of elite defenders.

Yet the biggest team in Germany bought hummels, a low-class defender and without wasting time he is making your team lists up and down. Have never seen a mentally unstable member on nairaland like you and dayo. angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 4:15am On May 20, 2016
airmark:

So you could put hummels in all your team selections while boatank only made it twice !!! It is in discussions like this that one could get the real facts. Although it's a reconfirmation of what many of us knew about you, that you are an irresponsible member of this section. The same hummels that you argued with me for almost 6 months till early this year pipped boatank in your team lists. Below are few of your past lines shocked

When should we start lobotomising you, zombie. Why would you bench boateng and put javi and hummels on the pitch cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where are your goons, kendrick (walk alone rapper) and omotayos01 (javi's lawyer) who were taking you serious? Ajakaja40 grin

Yet the biggest team in Germany bought hummels, a low-class defender and without wasting time he is making your team lists up and down. Have never seen a mentally unstable member on nairaland like you and dayo. angry

A-40 stated his opinion what bayern line up should be next season and as such he is entitle to it.

If I were you, I would be bother what chelsea line up will be next season.

when did I become javi lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:31am On May 20, 2016
airmark:

So you could put hummels in all your team selections while boatank only made it twice !!! It is in discussions like this that one could get the real facts. Although it's a reconfirmation of what many of us knew about you, that you are an irresponsible member of this section. The same hummels that you argued with me for almost 6 months till early this year pipped boatank in your team lists. Below are few of your past lines shocked

Where are your goons, kendrick (walk alone rapper) and omotayos01 (javi's lawyer) who were taking you serious? Ajakaja40 grin

cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2016
airmark:

So you could put hummels in all your team selections while boatank only made it twice !!! It is in discussions like this that one could get the real facts. Although it's a reconfirmation of what many of us knew about you, that you are an irresponsible member of this section. The same hummels that you argued with me for almost 6 months till early this year pipped boatank in your team lists. Below are few of your past lines cos you have a very poor memory shocked

Where are your goons, kendrick (walk alone rapper) and omotayos01 (javi's lawyer) who were taking you seriously? Ajakaja40 grin

Hummels is Bayern's new bride anybody with a functional brain knows Hummels is going to start. Oponu.

Apoche cra cra you are an ignorant piece of shyte.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2016
omotayos01:

A-40 stated his opinion what bayern line up should be next season and as such he is entitle to it.

If I were you, I would be bother what chelsea line up will be next season.

when did I become javi lawyer?

The breeze of intelligence never blows his way, that's why he is the Titus Bramble of the Sports section. Who would bench a defender and German International we just bought for almost €40m. A Bavarian for that matter? Even if I omit him from my lineup I wonder if it would have any bearing in the real world

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 10:48am On May 20, 2016
A40:

Hummels is Bayern's new bride anybody with a functional brain knows Hummels is going to start. Oponu.

At the expense of Boateng?

Why is it Boa(s)TANK that has to give way to the new bride?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2016
Nihilist:

At the expense of Boateng?

Why is it Boa(s)TANK that has to give way to the new bride?
Boateng would also start. This is the starting CB pairing for Germany and would be the first choice pairing for Bayern as well. This is obvious to the blind

Its a non issue I don't know why the Apoche cra cra is wailing

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:45am On May 20, 2016
grin grin

Walahi airmark u're a nut case. I cant ve som1 like u as a family member. I for don keel u since. Ur wahala is just tew mush....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2016
I swear airmark dy give wahala
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
Eruditor:
A40 and Ramdeuter

Sure the 4-0 loss was scandalous but 3 of the goals came from set-pieces. Sergio Ramos scored twice in the space of 4 mins from 2 Di Maria free kicks and Bayern immediately needed 4 goals to win the tie. Tall task, but your criticism is not misplaced.
One from a corner actually. The first goal. And if you look at how we played in the buildup to the goal. That's not what you expect from a defending champion. What's worse most of us saw it coming in the previous round but not in that magnitude

Eruditor:

Of course, he should have made 1 final at Bayern. Such are the standards only he is judged by. Every other thing becomes academic or sentimental when it comes to the others that are supposedly better than him.
I think if you call yourself an elite coach you have to hold yourself to that standard. Truth be told I would hold any other would-be elite coach to that standard. Jupp got to two finals and only lost one on penalties

Most people tag Mourinho's spell at Madrid a failure so I'm confused as to why Guardiola is being flogged with a different stick

Eruditor:

At the end of the day, he will be the most successful underachiever. And that in itself may not be a bad thing. The only man who keeps being encouraged to change his tactics when in 7 years of coaching he has averaged a 70% win rate, even 80% in Munich.

I think you have to look at the squad. To whom much is given much is expected. He's a very good coach no question about it and having an elite team is no guarantee of success but so much more could have been achieved with this team.

Eruditor:

I guess the point is: why are his "great" flaws only brought up when he loses a game especially when he rarely loses games? The English word for it is nitpicking.

I'd rather have a formula that works most times. I guess most of the people who criticise how high the defence line is, don't recall they were always high during 100% of his wins- 82/102 in Germany alone.

Oh well, successful failure.
Maybe its nitpicking but he failed to realize what worked in the league might not work in Europe. We got to 3 straight semis and did not score an away goal. That is a mediocre record. You can't also wish away the fact that he failed every test he faced against equally matched or slightly superior opposition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.