Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074007 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 2:33pm On May 20, 2016
A40:

Boateng would also start. This is the starting CB pairing for Germany and would be the first choice pairing for Bayern as well. This is obvious to the blind

Its a non issue I don't know why the Apoche cra cra is wailing

But your list suggests that Javi-Hummels is your preferred centre back Pairing...

And I think Airmark caught you there. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2016
Nihilist:

But your list suggests that Javi-Hummels is your preferred centre back Pairing...

And I think Airmark caught you there. cheesy
My list does not suggest anything. If the he-goat was following the trail of the discussion the emphasis was trying to fit in Goetze into a hypothetical lineup, But like the scavenging egret Airmark is he chose to focus on irrelevancies. The nailed on starters for Bayern are surely Boateng and Hummels. Arguing on the merits and demerits is literally a waste of time. Hummels and Javi are not even a good matchup if you analyse their styles critically as both of them struggle with pace

Benatia his new found favorite defender did not even make any of the lineups I'm surprised he didn't wail about that

Wailers gonna Wail
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2016
kendrick9:
i dont think Bayern will contemplate selling ribery except he decides he wants to try something new...Ribery is a bonafide bayern legend and from all indications he wants to retire at munich and frankly to be honest he deserves it.....
Who will buy self. He is the highest paid ninja on the team I guess. Just announce this is his last year and make it a farewell tour. Even Chelsea offloaded a durable Lampard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:01pm On May 20, 2016
A40:

My list does not suggest anything. If the he-goat was following the trail of the discussion the emphasis was trying to fit in Goetze into a hypothetical lineup, But like the scavenging egret Airmark is he chose to focus on irrelevancies. The nailed on starters for Bayern are surely Boateng and Hummels. Arguing on the merits and demerits is literally a waste of time. Hummels and Javi are not even a good matchup if you analyse their styles critically as both of them struggle with pace

Benatia his new found favorite defender did not even make any of the lineups I'm surprised he didn't wail about that

Wailers gonna Wail

I find it difficult to believe that your list doesn't mean anything( at least to you )

The fact that you took the time to list FOUR full team configurations clearly suggests that you were looking at the whole picture ..

If BoasTANK is not a regular in FOUR different permutations that you came up with, it strongly suggests that you think BoasTANK is the disposable pawn there..maybe at a subconscious level

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2016
Nihilist:

I find it difficult to believe that your list doesn't mean anything( at least to you )

The fact that you took the time to list FOUR full team configurations clearly suggests that you were looking at the whole picture ..

If BoasTANK is not a regular in FOUR different permutations that you came up with, it strongly suggests that you think BoasTANK is the disposable pawn there..maybe at a subconscious level
That was 3 lists that took me less than 2 mins to compile. You can see I did not even include certain players altogether including the boy we bought from Benfica.

If I didn't put Javi at CB at all e for be complain. I put Hummels there it is still complaints. It was mostly copy and paste and if you look closely you would see

Boateng is not disposable. If he was we wouldn't extend him till 2021. Its a list of hypothetical lineups that y'all are just paying unnecessary attention to tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 4:30pm On May 20, 2016
GBR1:
To be fair I don't really remember A40 being that keen on Pep unlike Raumdeuter.

Though not with Raumdeuter's reckless abandon, but I remember A40 accosted me when i gave a bleak prognosis of Pep's Bayern sojourn. Actually, thinking about those exchanges now, they weren't friendly, heated infact.

DayoKanu is just a fool. When i was telling him that Bayern had plateaued, the mumu was pontificating about how Bayern were about to create a dynasty that would dominate Europe through Pep for centuries to come. He threw caution to the wind. Showed no restraint like the indecorous charlatan he is. It shall not be well with him.

NB: Circled was the birthplace of the now very popular term. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2016
nitlad:

Though not with Raumdeuter's reckless abandon, but I remember A40 accosted me when i gave a bleak prognosis of Pep's Bayern sojourn. Actually, thinking about those exchanges now, they weren't friendly, heated infact.

DayoKanu is just a fool. When i was telling him that Bayern had plateaued, the mumu was pontificating about how Bayern were about to create a dynasty that would dominate Europe through Pep for centuries to come. He threw caution to the wind. Showed no restraint like the indecorous charlatan he is. It shall not be well with him.

Wow. This post is priceless.

You have completely obliterated Raumdeuter/Dayokanu! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2016
nitlad:

That is the usual braggadocio fans display when a new highly rated manager is hired. No biggie

My main argument was the need to move from a manager who was months shy from his 70th birthday. If Pep says he wants to coach Chelsea you will kill malu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2016
A40:

Hummels is Bayern's new bride anybody with a functional brain knows Hummels is going to start.

The same inferior hummels now a new bride , I thought he was in the same category with djilobodji. Now a non-elite defender can play ahead of the best defender in Germany , starting for one of the biggest teams in europe. You need to visit osun osogbo for deliverance.

[img]http://supernaturalsnark.files./2013/03/michael-jordan-laughing.gif?w=560[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin

Walahi airmark u're a nut case. I cant ve som1 like u as a family member. I for don keel u since. Ur wahala is just tew mush....

grin grin

grin bros ki lode I am just playing with him. I am a nice person why now ? angry

Nihilist:

At the expense of Boateng?
Why is it Boa(s)TANK that has to give way to the new bride?

grin grin grin he has forgotten the calibre of people viewing his disappointing defences .

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On May 20, 2016
A40:

That is the usual braggadocio fans display when a new highly rated manager is hired. No biggie

My main argument was the need to move from a manager who was months shy from his 70th birthday. If Pep says he wants to coach Chelsea you will kill malu

Leave the mumu nitlad

One of his screenshot he was saying Rude shock from Chelsea. Since those posts Bayern have made 3 semi finals in a row, Chelsea made 1 Semi, 2 second round knockout and are now firmly midtable

he is so ashamed of his club now, Ask him the last time he posted on the Chelsea thread? He is now everywhere but never on his own club thread

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
airmark:

The same inferior hummels now a new bride , I thought he was in the same category with djilobodji. Now a non-elite defender could play ahead of the best defender in Germany , starting for one of the biggest teams in europe. You need to visit osun osogbo for deliverance.

[img]http://supernaturalsnark.files./2013/03/michael-jordan-laughing.gif?w=560[/img]
Apa ni e. You that spend your every waking hour insulting Boateng has it stopped him from being starter for club and country for the last 5 years?

Your case is beyond deliverance just proceed to Ogunpa River and drown yourself
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On May 21, 2016
Lineup are out

__Lahm--Himmich--Boateng--Alaba
---------Vidal--Thiago
-Costa----Muller--Ribery
---------Lewandoski

[img]http://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/734063857677766656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
Lineup are out

__Lahm--Himmich--Boateng--Alaba
---------Vidal--Thiago
-Costa----Muller--Ribery
---------Lewandoski

[img]http://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/734063857677766656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/img]
I said it. Pep even prefer kimmich to benatia.

I believe the trophy is ours.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2016
Bayern dominating the play bt our transition from midfield to forward is very poor.

What a shot from Costa.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On May 21, 2016
We have been dominating and getting few shots away.

Need to watch Aubameyangs pace
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On May 21, 2016
Ribery with his temper hope he doesnt reduce us to 10 men
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2016
Half-time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
Ribery with his temper hope he doesnt reduce us to 10 men
That was a violent conduct from ribery, if he is nt careful, the referee might dash him another yellow card.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2016
Vidal should be careful, that is a second bookable offense.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2016
Lewandoski put leg na
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On May 21, 2016
Thiago with a miss too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On May 21, 2016
omotayos01:
Lewandoski put leg na

We are really knocking on their door now and missing chances
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On May 21, 2016
Aubameyang skies a great chance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On May 21, 2016
Lewandoski cant even hit the target
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
Lewandoski cant even hit the target
That was a beautiful chance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

We are really knocking on their door now and missing chances
I swear
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2016
What a miss by aubemenyang. Kimmich positioning was very poor there.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:54pm On May 21, 2016
Looks like we're going to extra time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On May 21, 2016
Penalties
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by LordEmperoris1(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2016
ramuzaki get luck
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2016
And bayern win.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.