Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074125 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2016
kendrick9:
javi martinez is a fine CB, maybe not world class but he sure as hell will be in the starting 11 at CB at clubs like chelsea,arsenal,pool etc

First 11, now I gat ya jokez grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2016
airmark:

First 11, now I gat ya jokez grin
considering ur club chelsea dont have anyone as good as him......
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:35am On May 19, 2016
kendrick9:
considering ur club chelsea dont have anyone as good as him......

Yes you are right cheesy you really need to be comical this evening. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:27am On May 19, 2016
kendrick9:
Liverpool through and through....
A shame you support liverpool.
I hate all English teams but if I'll be forced to support one it'll be liverpool. My 2 best friends support liverpool. My uncle is also a Kop

With your knowledge you've displayed here in this short while you should be a bayern fan. Name your sign on fees.

Come and post on this thread more often and let's spar
On football analysis

kendrick9:
He pushed Javi to midfield cos he wanted more defendive stability in midfield, whats so hard to understand.... Truly u lack comprehension skills..
Once again,get this into ur skull, javi martinez is equally adapt to CB and DM.

There are some people that are too dumb to have a football discussion with airmark is one of them

Atletico is a very strong team on counter and I suggested benatia boateng and Martinez in midfield to neutralize their threat just like if a Barcelona fan suggest pique Matthieu and Mascherano in midfield vs a team solid on the counter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 2:08am On May 19, 2016
Let me quickly come here and share my opinion as a bayern fan and someone that watch all our match this season.

I will say airmark opinion abt javi is totally out of place and is not current with bayern formation and Martinez position.

As it stand, Martinez is a CB/DM depending on the position the manager want to play him and nt as well as never was he a makeshift CB as airmark opine. So A-40 is hundred percent correct.

I prefer him as DM instead of him playing CB though.

I think the argument should just end as bayern fan on this board have spoken and it seems we all share the same sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:09am On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

pique Matthieu and Mascherano in midfield vs a team solid on the counter

Mathieu ? The ogogoro you drank since Bayern won your burnthisleaguedown is still having its toll on you. So you think any sane coach will use Matthieu in a ucl semi final match that it's outcome is uncertain? If benatia was as poor as you later posited to cover for your boy you would nt recommend him to be at the heart of your defence. Stop deceiving yourself.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:33am On May 19, 2016
airmark:

Mathieu ? The ogogoro you drank since Bayern won your burnthisleaguedown is still having its toll on you. So you think any sane coach will use Matthieu in a ucl semi final match that it's outcome is uncertain? If benatia was as poor as you later posited to cover for your boy you would nt recommend him to be at the heart of your defence. Stop deceiving yourself.

The foolishness in you is legendary. Did Batra not start a crucial cl semi final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:01am On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

The foolishness in you is legendary. Did Batra not start a crucial cl semi final

He even played a cup final where bale ran him down to teach a coach not to use a mediocre player as defender in a crucial match. Whenever sensible barca fans see mathieu about to play, below is one of the moods. You should thank hummels for coming to save your central defensively weak team. As you have posited , so it will be . The return of Javi to solidify the midfield when real cb is around. All the makeshift cbs like alaba, Martinez etc can go and park somewhere.

bykebyke:
Mathieu warming up? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:11am On May 19, 2016
omotayos01:
Let me quickly come here and share my opinion as a bayern fan and someone that watch all our match this season.

Do you need all these before making your points ? Real Bayern fans here are known. All these your intro reeks of fraudulence . Well I am still expecting more phoney monikers to come through. Interesting. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:38am On May 19, 2016
omotayos01:

I will say airmark opinion abt javi is totally out of place and is not current with bayern formation and Martinez position.

As it stand, Martinez is a CB/DM depending on the position the manager want to play him and nt as well as never was he a makeshift CB as airmark opine. So A-40 is hundred percent correct.

I think the argument should just end as bayern fan on this board have spoken and it seems we all share the same sentiment.

CHairman you are welcome here. We would love to see you post more here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 8:43am On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Despite Airmark's concerted efforts at putting some life into this dead/useless thread, you still dey solicit for Posters/Supporters. grin

Burn-this-league-down is truly a dead league sha!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2016
omotayos01:

Welcome to the thread. I would not be surprised if the Apoche cra cra thinks you are me because his IQ is low like that but fire dey go.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:07am On May 19, 2016
According to SportBild the addons for Sanches are as follows:

- 5M when he gets his 25th cap with the Portguese national team
- 10M if he makes the Fifa World XI
- 10M if he is in the top 3 Ballon D'Or
- 20M if he wins the Ballon D'Or
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2016
airmark:

Do you need all these before making your points ? Real Bayern fans here are known. All these your intro reeks of fraudulence . Well I am still expecting more phoney monikers to come through. Interesting. cheesy
Phoney moniker.

I am nt here to argue with you.

As a bayern fan, I av shared my opinion just like the others and in this case u are wrong on the subject matter being discourse.

So it is better u accept u goof this time or keep rambling and mumbling like the person u are on this board.

I don't know why A-40 keep arguing with you self.

You can check the section I frequent to know wether this is a phoney moniker cuz in your deluded mind only A-40 and raumdeuter are the true bayern fan and other silent observer are not.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Be rest assure of that. I av been following this board for more than a year though as a silent observer.

I don't comment, I just come here to read.

I do observed during bayern live match, sometimes here is empty with no comment about the match unlike other football club thread on this board.

Hope that changes in due course of time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2016
A40:

Welcome to the thread. I would not be surprised if the Apoche cra cra thinks you are me because his IQ is low like that but fire dey go.

Of course if he is mentally stable, he should spot the difference in our written style. I might not b surprise if he think otherwise.

Oh.! He has already claim it a phoney moniker. It is highly expected of him, so it is nt a surprise.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Why do we have to pay so much for the guy when we have arrays of midfielders in our rank..

Are the board contemplating on selling any midfielder next summer to accommodate him or what?

Left to me, I don't think his acquisition his necessary at this point in time. maybe the board is thinking what I am not.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2016
Ahead of the Pokal Finals and Pep's last game. What would be your lineup? Also I'm curious as the Pep era winds down. What is the general assessment of him. The highs and lows and if you could describe his tenure in one word what would it be?

For me

Lahm---Boateng----Benatia----Alaba

------Alonso-------Vidal---------

Ribery----Mueller-------Costa

------Lewandowski--------

Alternately

Lahm---Boateng----Benatia----Alaba

---------Thiago--Vidal---------

Mueller----Goetze------Costa

------Lewandowski--------

My assessment of Pep basically is he achieved the basic minimum with the squad he inherited and with the additions he made. Thrashings of arsenal, Dortmund, Man U, Wolfsburg, City at the Etihad and beating Chelsea to the Super Cup were the highs for me. The lows was obviously losing 4-0 at home to Madrid. I don't know if I will ever forgive Pep for that loss, his maltreatment of Goetze and chasing out Dr Wohlfahrt is another chapter of his numerous phuckups not forgetting how he dismantled Don Jupp's team. It must also be said that he suffered with injuries to the squad. We also took a little too long to get backups for Robbery

The sore point for me is that aside Boateng I look around the squad and I can't point to any player that significantly developed under Pep

If I were to describe Pep's stay at Bayern in one word it would be Anti-climax
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2016
BTW Javi is a huge doubt for Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:07pm On May 19, 2016
omotayos01:

Why do we have to pay so much for the guy when we have arrays of midfielders in our rank..

Are the board contemplating on selling any midfielder next summer to accommodate him or what?

Left to me, I don't think his acquisition his necessary at this point in time. maybe the board is thinking what I am not.

Based on this analysis I think we would pay 40M max on the guy. The 35M initial and the 5M for 25 Portugal appearance are the only certain ones. For us to pay the rest, that must mean he would become better than Pogba

If he does then money well spent
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:12pm On May 19, 2016
omotayos01:

If he is as good as he has been touted then you never know. Alonso is old, Vidal is already pushing 30. I think its important we build a young core and with no outstanding talent coming from the academy we had to go for it.

I think we also need to get a long term replacement for Lahm and offload Rafinha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Realistically the max I suspect we we would wind up paying is €40-50m.

If he achieves the last two objectives then he is worth every cent

Money dey ground well well this summer I suspect
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:22pm On May 19, 2016
Pep's best game for me was our away game at City which we won 3-1

The worst is the Madrid 4-0 game

I would consider his regime average though. Not getting to a CL final in 3 attempts would not get him any points from me

The most annoying tactics for me was playing Lahm in midfield

One of the major problem of his era was that we didnt move on quick enough from our old guards, losing Schweini, Robben and Ribery at vital stages of the season cost us a lot. The 2013 season the stars aligned and they were all fit at once, In hindsight he bought players like Costa, Vidal and Coman a season late. Teams get emotionally attached to senior players and dont move on quick enough. We saw with Giggs, Terry, Gerrard Lampard, Totti, Casilass Raul etc some of them became embarrassments and almost destroyed whatever legacy they built earlier in their career. I hope we dont make the same mistake with Lahm.

I have a different opinion of Gotze though. I think he thrives in a small club. There are players who cant live up to the demands of a big club which means every misstep is judged harshly. At BvB you can have torrid games and you are still guaranteed to start next week. Gotze's performance for Germany werent inspiring either at the world cup which made him chop bench until the final. If you check Reus this season he has been very inconsistent but Dortmund would keep playing him, same with Hummels for the past 3yrs. If they performed in Bayern like that they would be destroyed by the fans and media. See Benatia best defender in Serie A taken off after a woeful first half vs Juventus and benched for both Atletico series. If that was in Roma he would still have continued playing

There are some players that I believe dont have it to deliver every game at top clubs e.g Thiago Bernat and Gotze being among. Coman jury is still out on him

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
A40:
If he is as good as he has been touted then you never know. Alonso is old, Vidal is already pushing 30. I think its important we build a young core and with no outstanding talent coming from the academy we had to go for it.

I think we also need to get a long term replacement for Lahm and offload Rafinha

I have a feeling Bayern would offload Vidal in a year or two for megabucks to our usual customers in England who buys our left overs and are trying to groom a replacement in Renato Sanches

By this time next week, Vidal would already be 29, we dont want to make the same mistake we did with Robbery and Schweinsteiger on him plus he is South American possibility of having a discount on his official age so its likely bros is already 32.

All our core are young and are all extended till 2021
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

I have a feeling Bayern would offload Vidal in a year or two for megabucks to our usual customers in England who buys our left overs and are trying to groom a replacement in Renato Sanches

By this time next week, Vidal would already be 29, we dont want to make the same mistake we did with Robbery and Schweinsteiger on him plus he is South American possibility of having a discount on his official age so its likely bros is already 32.

All our core are young and are all extended till 2021
Which is why he only got a 4 year deal. I'm sure Vidal can give us a couple more years. I doubt Bayern care about any profit off his sale.

My most pressing concern is Robbery and how soon we can move on from them. We are the only elite team in Europe parading wingers pushing 35. Can't they do a Kobe and just announce their retirement going into next season since they are definitely not going to be sold. They have earned the right to go out on their own terms but that time needs to be now IMO.

2016/2017 should be their farewell tour. I would give Robben a 1 year extension on the condition that he does not play till after Winter break
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mathys: 1:14pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

I would consider his regime average though. Not getting to a CL final in 3 attempts would not get him any points from me

One of the major problem of his era was that we didnt move on quick enough from our old guards, losing Schweini, Robben and Ribery at vital stages of the season cost us a lot. The 2013 season the stars aligned and they were all fit at once, In hindsight he bought players like Costa, Vidal and Coman a season late. Teams get emotionally attached to senior players and dont move on quick enough. We saw with Giggs, Terry, Gerrard Lampard, Totti, Casilass Raul etc some of them became embarrassments and almost destroyed whatever legacy they built earlier in their career. I hope we dont make the same mistake with Lahm.

I have a different opinion of Gotze though. I think he thrives in a small club. There are players who cant live up to the demands of a big club which means every misstep is judged harshly. At BvB you can have torrid games and you are still guaranteed to start next week. Gotze's performance for Germany werent inspiring either at the world cup which made him chop bench until the final. [/b]If you check Reus this season he has been very inconsistent but Dortmund would keep playing him, same with Hummels for the past 3yrs. If they performed in Bayern like that they would be destroyed by the fans and media. See Benatia best defender in Serie A taken off after a woeful first half vs Juventus and benched for both Atletico series. If that was in Roma he would still have continued playing

[b]There are some players that I believe dont have it to deliver every game at top clubs e.g Thiago Bernat and Gotze being among
. Coman jury is still out on him

Eeehnnnn! Idonbilivit...! shocked Dk are you the one posting or your account got hacked? Na gotze we dey talk about so o....! The world cup winner,german youngest best talent at a time,a world class talent, e.t.c Mogbe....! Idonbilivit shocked

Please permit me to ask you,is it ok for us to classify Goatze as an average player?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

I have a different opinion of Gotze though. I think he thrives in a small club. There are players who cant live up to the demands of a big club which means every misstep is judged harshly. At BvB you can have torrid games and you are still guaranteed to start next week. Gotze's performance for Germany werent inspiring either at the world cup which made him chop bench until the final. If you check Reus this season he has been very inconsistent but Dortmund would keep playing him, same with Hummels for the past 3yrs. If they performed in Bayern like that they would be destroyed by the fans and media. See Benatia best defender in Serie A taken off after a woeful first half vs Juventus and benched for both Atletico series. If that was in Roma he would still have continued playing

There are some players that I believe dont have it to deliver every game at top clubs e.g Thiago Bernat and Gotze being among. Coman jury is still out on him
I can even give him a pass for last year's Barca but both Madrid ties were winnable. We were at full strength and had no business losing both ties. Madrid had never won in Munich not even in the years of European wilderness (02-07) what's worse he didn't even have the decency to own the loss instead claiming the players made him change tactics

Let me chip in on Goetze. As you know I am his biggest advocate on this thread

I think the coach put him on a very short leash. It was apparent from Day 1 that Goetze was not a Pep buy, however a great coach would have still tried to make him work. He was no Messi so I was alarmed seeing Pep trying to use him as a false 9. Then he was shifted from pillar to post but that didn't stop him from netting 14 goals and 15 assists. Instead of giving the boy an established role and trying to build up his confidence Pep was doing eye service and playing to the gallery. Even the games he started Goetze you could bet your mortgage that Pep would remove him somewhere between the 56th to 61st minute whether he played badly or not

This season I think he started very well and his injury came at the worst possible time and worse it was a lengthy one.

I think Pep was partial to some players and unfair to others. Juan Bernat is good enough to start CL semifinals and Goetze isn't? Thiago was good enough but Goetze wasn't?

Being benched in these games tend to crush your confidence. It spilled into the National team too. Though he played well vs Portugal and Ghana. Then gets yanked off at halftime against Algeria in a match where everyone played like shyte till extra time

That he came off the bench despite all that to win Germany its 4th World Cup says a lot about his character. I have also observed his behavior throughout this situation at Bayern. Not many players would handle themselves with the class he has. To be frank if I were him I'd either ask for an extension or wind down my contract if a CL club does not come calling. Another season on the bench is not the end of the world
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:42pm On May 19, 2016
mathys:
Eeehnnnn! Idonbilivit...! shocked Dk are you the one posting or your account got hacked? Na gotze we dey talk about so o....! The world cup winner,german youngest best talent at a time,a world class talent, e.t.c Mogbe....! Idonbilivit shocked

Please permit me to ask you,is it ok for us to classify Goatze as an average player?

What is wrong with that? Some players cannot deliver at top clubs when they have to compete for shirts regularly.

Zlatan failed at the biggest club he played for but succeeded at lesser ones, So can we say he is an average player?

Robben Sneijder couldnt pull it at the biggest club they played for but succeded elsewhere are they average?

Alexis Sanchez couldnt deliver at Barcelona, Only at mediocre clubs like Udinese and Arsenal. is he average?

Fabregas failed at Barcelona but he is king in a middle level clu like Chelsea and Arsenal, Is he average?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On May 19, 2016
A40:

I can even give him a pass for last year's Barca but both Madrid ties were winnable. We were at full strength and had no business losing both ties. Madrid had never won in Munich not even in the years of European wilderness (02-07) what's worse he didn't even have the decency to own the loss instead claiming the players made him change tactics

Let me chip in on Goetze. As you know I am his biggest advocate on this thread

I think the coach put him on a very short leash. It was apparent from Day 1 that Goetze was not a Pep buy, however a great coach would have still tried to make him work. He was no Messi so I was alarmed seeing Pep trying to use him as a false 9. Then he was shifted from pillar to post but that didn't stop him from netting 14 goals and 15 assists. Instead of giving the boy an established role and trying to build up his confidence Pep was doing eye service and playing to the gallery. Even the games he started Goetze you could bet your mortgage that Pep would remove him somewhere between the 56th to 61st minute whether he played badly or not

This season I think he started very well and his injury came at the worst possible time and worse it was a lengthy one.

I think Pep was partial to some players and unfair to others. Juan Bernat is good enough to start CL semifinals and Goetze isn't? Thiago was good enough but Goetze wasn't?

Being benched in these games tend to crush your confidence. It spilled into the National team too. Though he played well vs Portugal and Ghana. Then gets yanked off at halftime against Algeria in a match where everyone played like shyte till extra time

That he came off the bench despite all that to win Germany its 4th World Cup says a lot about his character. I have also observed his behavior throughout this situation at Bayern. Not many players would handle themselves with the class he has. To be frank if I were him I'd either ask for an extension or wind down my contract if a CL club does not come calling. Another season on the bench is not the end of the world

I agree the Madrid series were very winable and he bungled the tactics for that game

You know at Bayern every player is on a short leash. His Thiago and Bernat were benched after that horrendous display in Calderon

Even at the start of this season Lewandoski was benched before the wolfsburg game. And the Gotze at False 9 experiment started before Pep. A friendly vs Brazil in 2011, I think he scored. He played at false 9,

Gotze plays in attack. Over the past 3 yrs his competition have been Mandzukic, Lewandoski, Muller, Robben, Ribery, Costa, Coman. Gotze is best through the middle but unfortunately thats Mullers best position also

To arrange a Bayern 11 and fit in Gotze means you have to drop Muller or Lewy who are barely injured, Or hope for Robbery and Costa injury to play him on the wings where he isnt very effective.
WHat are the chances of those happening at once

A40 make an attempt give me a Bayern 11 that would include Gotze and let me see those who you would bench. The competition in our attack is fierce and one poor game would get you benched. If you now consider that your competition is Mr consistency Muller

Now try and give a lineup that would give Gotze an established role.

Are you saying Pep had something against him just like Low had something against him in Brazil? He is gifted and capable of magical moments but when you give those magic once in 3 games which top team would be waiting for those once in 3 games?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On May 19, 2016
A40:

Which is why he only got a 4 year deal. I'm sure Vidal can give us a couple more years. I doubt Bayern care about any profit off his sale.

My most pressing concern is Robbery and how soon we can move on from them. We are the only elite team in Europe parading wingers pushing 35. Can't they do a Kobe and just announce their retirement going into next season since they are definitely not going to be sold. They have earned the right to go out on their own terms but that time needs to be now IMO.

2016/2017 should be their farewell tour. I would give Robben a 1 year extension on the condition that he does not play till after Winter break

The problem is WHEN FIT, Robben is still our best player. He has the type of game changing magic few has, And his pace hasnt really slowed down.

I was all for selling Ribery until our last game vs Atletico and I would say that was one of his best games for Bayern. Their contract expire next year June. Maybe both can just sit out the last yr and unleash Robben in February only for CL games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 4:10pm On May 19, 2016
Interesting to see A40 and Raumdeuter doing a 360 to term Pep's tenure a failure.

Declaration wey me don make even before Fraudiola named the starting 11 for his first match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

A shame you support liverpool.
I hate all English teams but if I'll be forced to support one it'll be liverpool. My 2 best friends support liverpool. My uncle is also a Kop

With your knowledge you've displayed here in this short while you should be a bayern fan. Name your sign on fees.

Come and post on this thread more often and let's spar
On football analysis

There are some people that are too dumb to have a football discussion with airmark is one of them

Atletico is a very strong team on counter and I suggested benatia boateng and Martinez in midfield to neutralize their threat just like if a Barcelona fan suggest pique Matthieu and Mascherano in midfield vs a team solid on the counter

i love the bundesliga... Along with the epl,i think they are the two most entertaining lges in europe... Fast paced,great stadiums.. They have so many talented players who can be gotten for bargain prices too

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.