Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073999 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2016
A40:

I blame Rummenigge wholeheartedly for this scenario. By default he should have extended Goetze the same time he extended Thiago. We extended players who had been injured for almost 50% of their stay or more (Thiago, Javi) but did not think it fit to extend a 24 year old German International. Worse we have had a similar situation with Kroos who refused to extend because we didn't give a suitable offer.

He should have sold him prior to this season or extended him. With multiple years left on Goetze's contract a good showing at the Euros would have meant any club wanting his services would have needed to cough out upwards of €40m.

I don't see the use of threatening a player on the last year of his deal with bench when he has absolutely nothing to lose
I watched Rummenigge speaking recently regards Gotze and i wasn't too impressed by what he said. He was quite harsh on Gotze and it was as clear as it got that you guys have no need for him. I don't know how long this has been the status quo but that speech could have made it seem like that all along. But i think i understand why he reacted that way; Gotze has the better cards to play and this is much going his way

It's a win win scenario for him like stated unless he fails to revive his career at some other club. You guys have a great squad( this even without Gotze) so losing him even on a free is not that much of a blow.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

A40

This is my theory on the Gotze issue. Our FO has decided to take a L on the Gotze issue as a transfer that wont work but wanted to know the opinion of Carlo first. Ancelotti has said he doesnt see him playing more time than he did under Guardiola.

Our FO wanted to sell him abroad to Liverpool because they were going to pay more. Liverpool was willing to pay 30M before Europa final and later upped it to 35M after Europa finals when they were desperate

Gotze has 2 clubs interested Dortmund and Liverpool. He knew going to Liverpool who arent assured of playing in Europe next season or even in the near future. Liverpool looks like a dead end club now

Dortmund isnt willing to pay more than 15-20M on Gotze since they can talk him into sitting out his last yr and come on a free

Gotze waited for the Europa final to see if Liverpool woud sneak into Europe but they failed. He knew Liverpool doesnt have the type of money to attract elite players and also they arent going to attract players based on playing in Europe

Dortmund on the other hand is playing CL and are more attractive for him but Dortmund is lowballing and Watzke has said he can wait for Gotze next season to run out his contract and move on a free

Bauyern wants more money from Gotze which Liverpool is going to pay but Gotze isnt willing

Kalle Rummenigge gave that interview to threaten him that he would rot on the bench

What I think would happen is that Bayern after long would accept a low-ball offer from Dortmund say like 15M

Because we still plan on signing at least one mega player so refusing lets say 15-20M for Gotze plus his 8M a year salary means we are losing effectively 23-28M next season which could have gone towards a new start attacker

Even after Euro given his experience at Bayern I believe he wont want to go to a club he isnt assured is starting
I go give my own side of the situation I dey come
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

A40

This is my theory on the Gotze issue. Our FO has decided to take a L on the Gotze issue as a transfer that wont work but wanted to know the opinion of Carlo first. Ancelotti has said he doesnt see him playing more time than he did under Guardiola.

Our FO wanted to sell him abroad to Liverpool because they were going to pay more. Liverpool was willing to pay 30M before Europa final and later upped it to 35M after Europa finals when they were desperate

Gotze has 2 clubs interested Dortmund and Liverpool. He knew going to Liverpool who arent assured of playing in Europe next season or even in the near future. Liverpool looks like a dead end club now

Dortmund isnt willing to pay more than 15-20M on Gotze since they can talk him into sitting out his last yr and come on a free

Gotze waited for the Europa final to see if Liverpool woud sneak into Europe but they failed. He knew Liverpool doesnt have the type of money to attract elite players and also they arent going to attract players based on playing in Europe

Dortmund on the other hand is playing CL and are more attractive for him but Dortmund is lowballing and Watzke has said he can wait for Gotze next season to run out his contract and move on a free

Bauyern wants more money from Gotze which Liverpool is going to pay but Gotze isnt willing

Kalle Rummenigge gave that interview to threaten him that he would rot on the bench

What I think would happen is that Bayern after long would accept a low-ball offer from Dortmund say like 15M

Because we still plan on signing at least one mega player so refusing lets say 15-20M for Gotze plus his 8M a year salary means we are losing effectively 23-28M next season which could have gone towards a new start attacker

Even after Euro given his experience at Bayern I believe he wont want to go to a club he isnt assured is starting
We have to look at it from the Goetze angle too. As a player and as a person. I am of the opinion that provided Carlo did not demand an outright sale of Goetze then what would it have cost the FO to give him an extension? Goetze has never whined or complained about his lack of playing time. He has always kept a positive mien and carried himself with dignity. I feel he has earned the right to decide where he wants to go and it is disrespectful of Kalle to try and shove a move down his throat.

Now if I am Goetze there really isn't any incentive for me to leave Bayern to a club where I don't want to go just to satisfy Kalle. I could wind down my contract, get a fat sign-on bonus at a potential new club, And sit on the bench and still earn my 10m Euros salary. That is the price Kalle has to pay for not doing the needful much earlier. He gave Thiago and Javi contract extensions. Thiago has not been exceptional but still got 2 years extra, maybe to keep Pep happy (obviously that didn't work)

Threatening Goetze with bench was what really ticked me off. He that is down need not fear a fall. At this point I won't even accept any offer and insist on winding down my contract. If Goetze had a 2 year or 3 year deal left the threat of rotting on the bench would stick.

Looking at the timeline of all the events I am wondering why he was not moved at the start of the season. If he wanted to wait to evaluate Goetze's progress then he should have considered that Goetze started the season very well and was unfortunate to suffer a long term injury. Giving him even a 1 year deal would have been a sign of good faith

I don't think Goetze has at any point demanded to be a starter, I am sure he is not delusional to that extent. Just give him a fair shot and if not at least let him leave on his terms, he has earned that right
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2016
GBR1:

I watched Rummenigge speaking recently regards Gotze and i wasn't too impressed by what he said. He was quite harsh on Gotze and it was as clear as it got that you guys have no need for him. I don't know how long this has been the status quo but that speech could have made it seem like that all along. But i think i understand why he reacted that way; Gotze has the better cards to play and this is much going his way

It's a win win scenario for him like stated unless he fails to revive his career at some other club. You guys have a great squad( this even without Gotze) so losing him even on a free is not that much of a blow.
I was disappointed. Not just because I like Goetze as a player but because of his behavior all through this. Very few players today would behave with the dignity Goetze has shown. If he wants him off that bad he should just terminate his contract and stop this eye service talk about playing time.

We have a deep squad and I still look around Europe and find it hard to see any player that can significantly improve us in attack without dropping upwards of 40-45m euros. Lets wait till the Euros, best case scenario he shines and a suitable club comes for him. If not he stays put and winds his deal down. There would be lots of clubs queuing to get Goetze on a free
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On May 27, 2016
A40:

We have to look at it from the Goetze angle too. As a player and as a person. I am of the opinion that provided Carlo did not demand an outright sale of Goetze then what would it have cost the FO to give him an extension? Goetze has never whined or complained about his lack of playing time. He has always kept a positive mien and carried himself with dignity. I feel he has earned the right to decide where he wants to go and it is disrespectful of Kalle to try and shove a move down his throat.

Now if I am Goetze there really isn't any incentive for me to leave Bayern to a club where I don't want to go just to satisfy Kalle. I could wind down my contract, get a fat sign-on bonus at a potential new club, And sit on the bench and still earn my 10m Euros salary. That is the price Kalle has to pay for not doing the needful much earlier. He gave Thiago and Javi contract extensions. Thiago has not been exceptional but still got 2 years extra, maybe to keep Pep happy (obviously that didn't work)

Threatening Goetze with bench was what really ticked me off. He that is down need not fear a fall. At this point I won't even accept any offer and insist on winding down my contract. If Goetze had a 2 year or 3 year deal left the threat of rotting on the bench would stick.

Looking at the timeline of all the events I am wondering why he was not moved at the start of the season. If he wanted to wait to evaluate Goetze's progress then he should have considered that Goetze started the season very well and was unfortunate to suffer a long term injury. Giving him even a 1 year deal would have been a sign of good faith

I don't think Goetze has at any point demanded to be a starter, I am sure he is not delusional to that extent. Just give him a fair shot and if not at least let him leave on his terms, he has earned that right

I am not faulting Gotze for it and he is within his rights. He signed a 4yrs contract and Bayern have no right to tell him NOT to fulfill the 4yrs he signed

There was no reason to sign Gotze on an extension since he never really convinced fully at anytime here due to injuries and benching

If he is offered an extension say to 2021 and he still sucks then we have to carry his 8M a yr salary for the next 5yrss

Unlike Javi who was the main man behind our CL win, Thiago I dont like him but it seemed some people in bayern like him and believed in him. Before he came to Bayern Juup, Kalle etc were gushing over him

They realized something is going on with Gotze thats making him not liked by both Low and Pep plus Carlo.

Carlo doesnt have any plan for him other than to give him Rode type minutes.

Bayern wants him to leave and if Gotze leave, he would be doing Bayern a favor. He doesnt have to and I am neutral on this.

He can stay and sit it out and do a Lewandoski earn his salary and walk out next season on a free
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am not faulting Gotze for it and he is within his rights. He signed a 4yrs contract and Bayern have no right to tell him NOT to fulfill the 4yrs he signed

There was no reason to sign Gotze on an extension since he never really convinced fully at anytime here due to injuries and benching

If he is offered an extension say to 2021 and he still sucks then we have to carry his 8M a yr salary for the next 5yrss

Unlike Javi who was the main man behind our CL win, Thiago I dont like him but it seemed some people in bayern like him and believed in him. Before he came to Bayern Juup, Kalle etc were gushing over him

They realized something is going on with Gotze thats making him not liked by both Low and Pep plus Carlo.

Carlo doesnt have any plan for him other than to give him Rode type minutes.

Bayern wants him to leave and if Gotze leave, he would be doing Bayern a favor. He doesnt have to and I am neutral on this.

He can stay and sit it out and do a Lewandoski earn his salary and walk out next season on a free
Exactly my stance!

We have offered extensions to injured players in the past. From a purely performance perspective Only Mueller, Lewandowski and maybe Robben have scored more goals since Goetze arrived. I even saw on Twitter Goetze's stats adjusted per 90 mins in his first season and to even my suprise they were better than Douglas Costa's

Now if he were offered an extension he would most likely sit up. This is not Klose that was gaining weight while under Bayern payroll. His work ethic has been good and his issues are more lack of confidence and under-utilization. His case is no different than Thiago who was clearly extended to satisfy Pep.

Loew has no issues with Goetze, purely Pep. Even Carlo's convo has not been substantiated.

The extension would have put us at a much better negotiating position. Its bad enough that we didn't extend him but Kalle's utterances were unacceptable IMO
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:52pm On May 28, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Using great ramuzaki theory which state that ucl is the main tin

Bale 2Ucl
Neymar 1ucl
Bale >>>>Neymar

grin grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Ramuzaki - what's your take on the Toni Kroos you told us would be treated anyhow at Madrid?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin

Mr Ramuzaki - what's your take on the Toni Kroos you told us would be treated anyhow at Madrid?
also Zidane, 6 months 1 ucl, Fergie 500 year, 2 ucl

Zidane >>>>>>>>>>>Fergie
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:56am On May 29, 2016
PietroRico:
also Zidane, 6 months 1 ucl, Fergie 500 year, 2 ucl

Zidane >>>>>>>>>>>Fergie

Why not wait for zidane to win his 2nd UCL trophy before you start your comparing them. Truely speaking, there is no guarantee zidane will win a second UCL or even surpass fergies 2ucl trophies.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2016
diggz:

Why not wait for zidane to win his 2nd UCL trophy before you start your comparing them. Truely speaking, there is no guarantee zidane will win a second UCL or even surpass fergies 2ucl trophies.
No we don't need to wait that long or anything like that. Have you forgotten the silly logic he and his cohorts like ollah1 employed on the United thread?
Pep 2 CL in 7 years. Fergie 2 in over 20 years. Therefore Pep>>Fergie.

Now Zidane 1 CL in 6 months. Pep one CL in 1 year

Therefore....

Complete the rest grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 11:52am On May 29, 2016
GBR1:

No we don't need to wait that long or anything like that. Have you forgotten the silly logic he and his cohorts like ollah1 employed on the United thread?
Pep 2 CL in 7 years. Fergie 2 in over 20 years. Therefore Pep>>Fergie.

Now Zidane 1 CL in 6 months. Pep one CL in 1 year

Therefore....

Complete the rest grin

Lol...! NL wahala sha..! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2016
A40:

Exactly my stance!

We have offered extensions to injured players in the past. From a purely performance perspective Only Mueller, Lewandowski and maybe Robben have scored more goals since Goetze arrived. I even saw on Twitter Goetze's stats adjusted per 90 mins in his first season and to even my suprise they were better than Douglas Costa's

Now if he were offered an extension he would most likely sit up. This is not Klose that was gaining weight while under Bayern payroll. His work ethic has been good and his issues are more lack of confidence and under-utilization. His case is no different than Thiago who was clearly extended to satisfy Pep.

Loew has no issues with Goetze, purely Pep. Even Carlo's convo has not been substantiated.

The extension would have put us at a much better negotiating position. Its bad enough that we didn't extend him but Kalle's utterances were unacceptable IMO
I don't know why bayern should extend the contract of a fringe player who is on 8m pay a year. That does not make sense

Kalle is right even though the way he goes about it is not proper but sometimes to get things done, you have to go the hard way expecially when a club is ready to buy him which is a gain for bayern.

As raumdeuter said, there must be a reason why some of these coach he play under bench him. If you look at the world Cup, gotze was a starter before he was relegated to the bench.

I know you like gotze but since he join bayern, he has not make some meaningful impact hence guardiola even prefer coman to him in a big match.

Since he has rejected the offer from liverpool, bayern should just sell him to any club because keeping him for a year in which is contract will not be renewed thereby allowing him to go for a free plus 8m pay while sitting on the bench is a lost to us.

By the way, we need another attacker probably a world class. Robbery cannot be rely upon and ba costa, coman is still young and cannot b relied upon in a big match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2016
Seems Boateng doesn't get enough love in Germany.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36408935

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2016
omotayos01:

I don't know why bayern should extend the contract of a fringe player who is on 8m pay a year. That does not make sense

Kalle is right even though the way he goes about it is not proper but sometimes to get things done, you have to go the hard way expecially when a club is ready to buy him which is a gain for bayern.

As raumdeuter said, there must be a reason why some of these coach he play under bench him. If you look at the world Cup, gotze was a starter before he was relegated to the bench.

I know you like gotze but since he join bayern, he has not make some meaningful impact hence guardiola even prefer coman to him in a big match.

Since he has rejected the offer from liverpool, bayern should just sell him to any club because keeping him for a year in which is contract will not be renewed thereby allowing him to go for a free plus 8m pay while sitting on the bench is a lost to us.

By the way, we need another attacker probably a world class. Robbery cannot be rely upon and ba costa, coman is still young and cannot b relied upon in a big match.
u can't sell a player against his wish. u didn't buy him in order to sell so he might decide to see out his contract and no one will stop dat
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2016
lekkie073:
u can't sell a player against his wish. u didn't buy him in order to sell so he might decide to see out his contract and no one will stop dat
Yeah I know that but while will a so call top player decide to stay in a club that is not ready to play him than a club that want to play him.

I thought footballers want to play every single minutes instead of staying on the bench wasting away.

I think it is the right time for him to move since the club no longer have faith in him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2016
omotayos01:

Yeah I know that but while will a so call top player decide to stay in a club that is not ready to play him than a club that want to play him.

I thought footballers want to play every single minutes instead of staying on the bench wasting away.

I think it is the right time for him to move since the club no longer have faith in him.
from what I believe he is reluctant to go to Liverpool. if another team playing in Europe next season signifies interest he might change his mind...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 30, 2016
Akpa-Amu 40, wats ur view on d recent event in the world of soçcer

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:14am On May 31, 2016
Who is this unfortunate son of Jezebel and what is your mission? Identify yourself before I throw you off the roof

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:20am On May 31, 2016
Jesuu. So with all of the tiki taka gizmo formations that Pep bombarded us with ashey he did not watch any tape to uncover the simple fact that that moraphucka Oblak cannot dive to his left hand side to save his father's life. Wayo Allah Mueller so na the keeper wey you no fit score be this?

Ahh e dey pain me ga ga ooh

Boa-TANK made history over the weekend. First black ninja to ever captain the German National Team. Hitler must be rolling in his grave

Ter Stegen. ROTFLOOOOL. Let us all hope and pray nothing ever happens to Neuer

I have to also talk about that jersey. I hate to sound fetish but is it too late for Adidas to provide another kit? Cos Germany cannot beat Togo with that butt-ugly God forsaken jersey

omotayos01:

Kalle should take several seats and let Goetze wind down his contract. It is a matter of principle. We cannot just sell him to any club because he is still under contract. Our refusal to extend him means he calls dibs on that. It is easier to threaten a player with multiple years left on his contract with bench than one that has just one more year left to run on his deal

He cannot suddenly show faux concern about his playing time now after watching him get mismanaged all this time.

When you talk of meaningful impact is it not someone you start that you will talk about making meaningful impact? He has averaged 12 goals per season that one is not impact? 8 goals in the Champions League? That is not impact? O ga ooh

Loew has never benched Goetze to the degree Pep did. And at key moments he still went back to Goetze like in the World Cup Final. Since the last World Cup Mueller has been the only one to outscore him so he is an integral part of the National team. This is not the same as Pep who almost ALWAYS benches Goetze or brings him in the 89th minute of a first leg match

If he does not want to extend Goetze its no qualms at all. He has said he wants to honor his contract. They should leave him in peace. On the flipside if he wanted to leave and we wanted to keep him I am sure this same Kalle will want to hold on to him. We did it with Ballack after all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 1:24am On May 31, 2016

Akpa-Amu 40, wats ur view on d recent event in the world of soçcer

A40:
Who is this unfortunate son of Jezebel and what is your mission? Identify yourself before I throw you off the roof

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:19am On May 31, 2016
A40:
This day 3 years ago

Hummels unveiling

God almighty please let my enemies crumble before me and let them have no option than to announce my greatness to the world.

The same A40 that labeled hummels inferior later posted his unveiling with picture, struggling hard to make sense for once. God is great !!!

A40:

Hummels in your list of elite defenders already tells me you don't know what tha phock you are talking about. Anybody who has been watching the Bundesliga for the past 2 seasons [b]will never put Hummels in the list of elite defenders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:56am On May 31, 2016
airmark:

God almighty please let my enemies crumble before me and let them have no option than to announce my greatness to the world.

The same A40 that labeled hummels inferior later posted his unveiling with picture, struggling hard to make sense for once. God is great !!!

Eat your heart out Apoche cra cra.

That was a post made when a Hummels led defense was battling relegation and it was highly accurate at the time that is why he didn't make any UEFA or FIFA list. Bilewu

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2016
lekkie073:
from what I believe he is reluctant to go to Liverpool. if another team playing in Europe next season signifies interest he might change his mind...
I hope so o. The guy should just go instead of wasting another year on the bench.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
A40:
Jesuu. So with all of the tiki taka gizmo formations that Pep bombarded us with ashey he did not watch any tape to uncover the simple fact that that moraphucka Oblak cannot dive to his left hand side to save his father's life. Wayo Allah Mueller so na the keeper wey you no fit score be this?

Ahh e dey pain me ga ga ooh

Boa-TANK made history over the weekend. First black ninja to ever captain the German National Team. Hitler must be rolling in his grave

Ter Stegen. ROTFLOOOOL. Let us all hope and pray nothing ever happens to Neuer

I have to also talk about that jersey. I hate to sound fetish but is it too late for Adidas to provide another kit? Cos Germany cannot beat Togo with that butt-ugly God forsaken jersey

Kalle should take several seats and let Goetze wind down his contract. It is a matter of principle. We cannot just sell him to any club because he is still under contract. Our refusal to extend him means he calls dibs on that. It is easier to threaten a player with multiple years left on his contract with bench than one that has just one more year left to run on his deal

He cannot suddenly show faux concern about his playing time now after watching him get mismanaged all this time.

When you talk of meaningful impact is it not someone you start that you will talk about making meaningful impact? He has averaged 12 goals per season that one is not impact? 8 goals in the Champions League? That is not impact? O ga ooh

Loew has never benched Goetze to the degree Pep did. And at key moments he still went back to Goetze like in the World Cup Final. Since the last World Cup Mueller has been the only one to outscore him so he is an integral part of the National team. This is not the same as Pep who almost ALWAYS benches Goetze or brings him in the 89th minute of a first leg match

If he does not want to extend Goetze its no qualms at all. He has said he wants to honor his contract. They should leave him in peace. On the flipside if he wanted to leave and we wanted to keep him I am sure this same Kalle will want to hold on to him. We did it with Ballack after all
You mean loew went back to him by been a substitute in a final despite been a starter at the start of the world cup.

You said pep play him for 89th minute. Which player do you think pep should bench for him expecially in a big match or you mean pep should at least start him in some inconsequential match?

About Kalle keeping him. Why should he do so when it obvious the guy service is no longer needed and expecially when a club is ready to buy him. Ballack was our best player then so it reasonable for the club to hold on to him till his contract expire same thing dortmund did to lewandoski.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On May 31, 2016
Reus Bellarabi Brandt and Rudy dropped from Germany's squad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2016
omotayos01:

You mean loew went back to him by been a substitute in a final despite been a starter at the start of the world cup.

You said pep play him for 89th minute. Which player do you think pep should bench for him expecially in a big match or you mean pep should at least start him in some inconsequential match?

About Kalle keeping him. Why should he do so when it obvious the guy service is no longer needed and expecially when a club is ready to buy him. Ballack was our best player then so it reasonable for the club to hold on to him till his contract expire same thing dortmund did to lewandoski.
He went back to him by putting him on with the Final on the line. He lost his starting position but was not rendered useless. He has been playing subsequent games since the last World Cup and only Mueller has scored more goals than him in that spell

Who I think Pep should bench for him is moot. A guy that deems it fit to play Juan Bernat in a key match and leave Goetze on the bench both legs. How do you defend such manager? Had he played and failed different scenario but you can't call him a failure when you didn't even use him

No one said Kalle has to keep him but he has said he doesn't want to play for Liverpool abi na by force? He has one year to go on his deal, if you won't extend him then let him wind down his deal or go to a club of his choice. You have to realize the player holds the Ace in this instance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2016
A40:

Eat your heart out Apoche cra cra.

That was a post made when a Hummels led defense was battling relegation and it was highly accurate at the time that is why he didn't make any UEFA or FIFA list. Bilewu

Borrusia dortmund was battling relegation on september 5 , 2015, the date you posted that irresponsible comment ? Below are the 2 bundesliga matches dortmund played before you made that shameful statement. If a team that won first 2 matches of the season both home and away was battling with relegation only God knows what the first 10 teams did to be comfortable on the table. Olojuwooko, if you want t lie , let your master ramuzaki put you through. You have successfully taken the trophy away from spy360. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sun 30/08/15 Borussia Dortmund 3 - 1 Hertha BSC

Sun 23/08/15 Ingolstadt 0 - 4 Borussia Dortmund

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:
Reus Bellarabi Brandt and Rudy dropped from Germany's squad
The bad luck following this Reus chap is real. On his birthday for that matter. .

Loew's selection is a bit puzzling. He should have taken one of Brandt or Bellarabi. I strongly suspect Podolski has his nudes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2016
airmark:

Borrusia dortmund was battling relegation on september 5 , 2015, the date you posted that irresponsible comment ? Below are the 2 bundesliga matches dortmund played before you made that shameful statement. If a team that won first 2 matches of the season both home and away was battling with relegation only God knows what the first 10 teams did to be comfortable on the table. Olojuwooko, if you want t lie , let your master ramuzaki put you through. You have successfully taken the trophy away from spy360. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sun 30/08/15 Borussia Dortmund 3 - 1 Hertha BSC

Sun 23/08/15 Ingolstadt 0 - 4 Borussia Dortmund
You stoopid ewu. Thank you for shooting yourself in the foot. You could clearly see I limited my assessment of Hummels to the last two seasons. Can you name any FIFA/UEFA even WAFU shortlist that had Hummels among its elite defenders especially in the 2014/2015 season.

Failure to do that means you retain your crown as Sports section's biggest ret@rd.

As at the said date of my post Hummels was not ranked among the best defenders in the game which renders you wrong for the. 5,488,489,378,953rd time

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2016
omotayos01:

https://www.beinsports.com/us/bundesliga/news/bayern-munich-criticized-over-mario-goetze-ro/269005

This is what Bayern legend Mehmet School has to say about the matter.

That Madrid don't want to play James Rodriguez does not mean he should settle for Ifeanyi Ubah FC. Whether the club have faith in him or not is moot, every player has the right to decide where they want to play
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On May 31, 2016
A40:

The bad luck following this Reus chap is real. On his birthday for that matter. .

Loew's selection is a bit puzzling. He should have taken one of Brandt or Bellarabi. I strongly suspect Podolski has his nudes

He has never won a real trophy in his career. Him and Gundogan injured just like in 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

He has never won a real trophy in his career. Him and Gundogan injured just like in 2014
Its a good omen maybe. What's your position on the squad? Who would you have left behind or added?

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.