Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071298 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:

This English team of yesterday will crush any team that faces them.

Germany will not go beyond the quarter final next year.

Quote me next year!

Dindinrin Pataki

I am quoting you like you requested

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2016
bigkesh:
Martial,Payet and Griezman will make sure he has fun watching them on the bench at Euros

Martial you said?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Martial you said?
Egbon, kindly check ur mail o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Egbon, kindly check ur mail o

I replied already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Since 1966 this is England in the knockouts!

Euros
1996 England beats Spain 4-2 penalties

WC
1986, England beats Paraguay 3-0
1990: England beats Belgium (16), Cameroon (Quarters)
2002: England beats Denmark 3-0
2006: England beats Ecuador
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Chestar5:

tell ur boys to tell their coach its time to go to work, it ave do him now angry

Not yet abeg. Still some matches left to play angry

A40:

Conte has really impressed me with the way he set up Italy. This is ridiculously different from the 2014 disaster.
I'd pick Neuer over Buffon
The defense is a tie IMO
Midfield has Germany edging it
Attack has Germany narrowly edging it too
This is hardly relevant when these two teams meet though. However Bayern's recent success against Italian sides at club level gives me a bit more confidence. In the end it won't matter who is better on paper. The better team on the day would win

Yh He has totally transformed an Azzuri side without 2 of our best 3 midfielders.

As I said , I can clearly understand the choice of Neuer over Gigi. As for the defence though, the Azzuris are superior. Midfield is a win for you guys. Had Veratti and Marchisio been fit, then It would be closer. Attack is certainly Germany.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2016
chic2pimp:

Not yet abeg. Still some matches left to play angry

Yh He has totally transformed an Azzuri side without 2 of our best 3 midfielders.

As I said , I can clearly understand the choice of Neuer over Gigi. As for the defence though, the Azzuris are superior. Midfield is a win for you guys. Had Veratti and Marchisio been fit, then It would be closer. Attack is certainly Germany.
I don't really know why I'm not so scared of your defense, perhaps because they are mostly Juve players see finish don enter as Bayern has pumped quite a few goals past them in recent years, these Euros have however shown that whatever anyone opts to believe is irrelevant in the grand scheme
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2016
A40:

I don't really know why I'm not so scared of your defense, perhaps because they are mostly Juve players see finish don enter as Bayern has pumped quite a few goals past them in recent years, these Euros have however shown that whatever anyone opts to believe is irrelevant in the grand scheme

And you shouldn't be. Why should you? Pelle and Eder weren't scared of a spanish defence that had Ramos and Pique.

Absolutely. You have to perform on the night, if not you'll be sent parking. It'll be a good tie though. You lot know how to mix it up something spain are guilty of not doing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
A40:

[s]Where are your sensible facts you blathering eediot! Because they always wilt and can't stand up to scrutiny when I bring heat to test it. You posted a ranking that pretty much oscillates from day to day with a player performing in the most recent match rising to the top of the rankings. What does that prove? Who would watch these Euros and argue that De Bruyne has been the best player so far? What do your rankings definitively prove. You are so myopic, brainless and obtuse I don't know how you survive[/s]

Only an uncommon village eediot like you would question the credentials of a World cup winning central defensive pairing and goalkeeper. Not to mention a CL win as well. Its been over a year now but with each argument you manage to break the bounds of muppetry and ignorance with each post

[s]What are the achievements of this Italian BBC that trumps that of Germany's especially the 3 guys at Bayern for club or country? Let's see how they fare against the reigning World Champions. Everyone knows Italy has the better head to head but to suggest that Germany's backline is not comparable to Italy's is the kind of m0ronic rant that has made you infamous on this forum

Ret@rded apoche cra cra. Go and analyse how the products of your very useless league shat the bed against a Nation with fewer people than Okokomaiko. If you weren't a shameless beast of misfortune you should have deactivated your account by now

Anuofia[/s]

This is how you always get it wrong. No one is concerned about a world cup winning defence of two years ago, the argument is about the german defence of euros 2016. Are things very difficult to grasp for you ? Italy has played two of the top rated teams in the competition and did n't concede a goal. Milik and lewandowski who boateng and hummels left with goal post yawning were not ready to score. I am staking 10k on italy winning germany because i cant see italian strikers not beating boateng that day. This is the first true test your defenders will have and it will be their last in the tourney.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2016
airmark:

This is how you always get it wrong. No one is concerned about a world cup winning defence of two years ago, the argument is about the german defence of euros 2016. Are things very difficult to grasp for you ? Italy has played two of the top rated teams in the competition and did n't concede a goal. Milik and lewandowski who boateng and hummels left with goal post yawning were not ready to score. I am staking 10k on italy winning germany because i cant see italian strikers not beating boateng that day. This is the first true test your defenders will have and it will be their last in the tourney.
Walahi you are the biggest ret@rd this forum has ever produced. The only team yet to concede in this tournament is not comparable to Italy on what basis? Which kin dendemoron be this? Whether past, present or future only an unrepentant buffoon like you would question Germany's defense

You are so brainless. As if Morata and the Spaniards didn't miss chances as well? Who cares about how highly Spain and Belgium were rated? Who rating don epp? We saw highly rated England that couldn't score from open play against Slovakia and Iceland and you are chatting Dothraki

Stake your paycheck for the month. The tears you will cry after BoaTANK proves you wrong for the umpteenth time would be delicious. After wacking garri for a few weeks you will surely learn your lesson
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
airmark:

You really have time educating that certified doofus. Ramos who has a far more higher rate of clearance and interceptions in this tournament than that useless Alago was heavily disgraced by Italy yesterday if not for De Gea.

Last year, I stated that Germany will not go beyond the quarter final. And it looks like Italy is on course to get my Octopus Paul prediction accurate. Watch how Alago will be disgraced. Ramuzaki and his dog think football is all about Alago and his kungfu defending stunt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:

You really have time educating that certified doofus. Ramos who has a far more higher rate of clearance and interceptions in this tournament than that useless Alago was heavily disgraced by Italy yesterday if not for De Gea.

Last year, I stated that Germany will not go beyond the quarter final. And it looks like Italy is on course to get my Octopus Paul prediction accurate. Watch how Alago will be disgraced. Ramuzaki and his dog think football is all about Alago and his kungfu defending stunt.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:

Omugo Elede ni e. Everyone knows you are just a bipolar nuisance. Didn't you claim England would crush any team at these Euros. This ignorant, obtuse oponu was fapping about qualifiers and friendly match records making m0ronic predictions. Thank you for jinxing England and soon Italy.

Pata-JINX

Homoerotic Swine
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:

This English team of yesterday will crush any team that faces them.

Germany will not go beyond the quarter final next year.

Quote me next year!
Omugo pataki supo-felix bawo ni oja
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:
We just want to burn this league down...

You mean the EPL that just lost to Icefreakingland
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
edoyad:
Oboy see wetin Vardy carry Neuer do, if him catch am for next UCL eh. I won't even mention what Kane would do to him

WOuld Vardy wait to play Neuer?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

There was a reason i used 1 semi finalS not semi final meaning I was talking about more than 1 semi

Problem in defence? when we have two rookies who wouldnt be anywhere close to the team in defence?

Rudiger and Tah which of them would start for Germany in a tournament?

You didnt see BoaTANK, Hummels, Mustafi, Howedes and you think Germany would have a problem in defence because Tah(A 20yr old debutant) and Rudiger are in defence

When Hummels was playing in the 1st half how many shot on goal did England get?
Doctor you are way off the mark

WHen people were celebrating when Rudiger and Tah were playing in defence
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Ogbeni... shut it... if you'd won... we no go hear word... abi nah clone keep for una...?! No be Bayern Munich Number 1 keep...?!

WHen people pop ALomo and were pre ejaculating on England winning a friendly now its just Iceland
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:
Ramuzaki, so England 'bosifun' Germany right on German soil?!

Shay I have not been telling you? The only team to qualify for the Euro 2016, without losing a match.

Shori your foolishness in IMAX?

See this oponu apoda foolishness in HD. The only team to qualify without losing a match yet cant beat Iceland

Lets play some Vannila Ice so the adofuro Pataki can dance his Salsa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iPopAlomo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHen people pop ALomo and were pre ejaculating on England winning a friendly now its just Iceland

Pray German wins this trophy Ooo... that's all...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Pray German wins this trophy Ooo... that's all...

Germany already won the last world cup and have won several trophies in my lifetime

WHen would ENgland win a trophy in your own lifetime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

See this oponu apoda foolishness in HD. The only team to qualify without losing a match yet cant beat Iceland

Lets play some Vannila Ice so the adofuro Pataki can dance his Salsa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
When a bipolar dendemoron pushing 40 is stilll trying to use salsa to get girls you know nothing sensible can come out of his mouth. I don't know how human being go dey wear stewpidity and ignorance for neck like eso.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
A40:

When a bipolar dendemoron pushing 40 is stilll trying to use salsa to get girls you know nothing sensible can come out of his mouth. I don't know how human being go dey wear stewpidity and ignorance for neck like eso.

I understand your father sexually molested you in childhood days. This is why a good social life sounds so abstract to you.

Tell us what your pathetic life has attracted to anyone in the real world? You are here e-barking for your internet fada who even has a proper life and a real family to love.

You need someone to show you that there is more to life than living on the memories of what your useless father did to you.

I should show you pity and not despise you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pataki:

I understand your father sexually molested you in childhood days. This is why a good social life sounds so abstract to you.

Tell us what your pathetic life has attracted to anyone in the real world? You are here e-barking for your internet fada who even has a proper life and a real family to love.

You need someone to show you that there is more to life than living on the memories of what your useless father did to you.

I should show you pity and not despise you. undecided
Hahahaha you are so pathetically obsessed. You have responded 4 times on 2 different pages in less than an hour after swearing you would ignore A-40. You are a crack fiend and my insults to your personality are the only thing that brings joy to your miserable life

Chale you are over 40. Where do you find the time to stalk grown men up and down? You seem to have information on everybody on a faceless forum. Wasteman. That is why I call you a BATTY BOI

Just because your akogbe father after ingesting copious amounts of burukutu took turns to sodomize you and your siblings does not mean everyone grew up under such deviant circumstances.

Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy head
Rude bwoy no promote no nasty man
Dem haffi dead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lewandoski and Renato Sanches score for Poland and Portugal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2016
When Bayern quickly paid 35M for this guy before the Euros many were questioning the logic

Now back to back Man of the match performance at the Euros

Take a bow renato

Renato Sanches, Man of the Match: After the team, it is important to receive individual accolades. I am happy to be man of the match again, but the individual comes after the team. That is how you build up a CV. It takes a lot of hard work to be this lucky. Sometimes we are bound to be lucky because we have worked very hard.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2016
PietroRico:
If this thug had come to the epl, their tone would have been '... Oh he's another "jambody" footballer '

Now that he's here, he's the next Edgar Davids grin

But the truth is you all have paid 80m for a jambody merchant.

Second Man of the match in a row

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmOv7nFWMAAV7SO.png:large[/img]

Of all flavours you chose the salty one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Second Man of the match in a row

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmOv7nFWMAAV7SO.png:large[/img]

Of all flavours you chose the salty one
Egbon, is he jambody or not? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:36am On Jul 01, 2016
PietroRico:
Egbon, is he jambody or not? grin

Ask UEFA wey give am back to back Man of the Match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ask UEFA. At least he is back to back Man of the Match
I already did and they seem to have no problem with jambody footballers unlike you( until Renato suddenly came into the equation.)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:47am On Jul 01, 2016
PietroRico:
I already did and they seem to have no problem with jambody footballers unlike you( until Renato suddenly came into the equation.)

You call him jambody these are the stats the match officials see

[img]http://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/748640696664473608[/img]

Renato Sanches v #POL:

94% Passing accuracy
1 Goal
3 Interceptions
2 Tackles
7 Dribbles
Man of the Match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

You call him jambody these are the stats the match officials see

[img]http://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/748640696664473608[/img]

Renato Sanches v #POL:

94% Passing accuracy
1 Goal
3 Interceptions
2 Tackles
7 Dribbles
Man of the Match
proves no shít grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.