Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075777 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Arsenal loser mentality sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ColtPython(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Foolishness of the German coach. Even Arsenal no dey use Ozil take spot kicks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
ColtPython:
Foolishness of the German coach. Even Arsenal no dey use Ozil take spot kicks

Penaldo missed a penalty two games ago and he wasn't crucified. Özil has been the fulcrum of this German team. Give him that much credit.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ColtPython(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Penaldo missed a penalty two games ago and he wasn't crucified. Özil has been the fulcrum of this German team. Give him that much credit.

Ozil in a nutshell
Excellent distributor of the ball
Pathetic in front of goal

The coach goofed by having him take the spot kick.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Torrr Draxler

Time to start taking out all players on Yellow

Boateng Khedira Kimmich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Fulcrum ko pendulum ni
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
raumdeuter:
Torrr Draxler

Time to start taking out all players on Yellow

Boateng Khedira Kimmich
Khedira, Boateng out

Looks like wetin Bayern dey find for Sokoto e dey him sokoto. Kimmich really looking like Lahm's replacement
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
A40:

Khedira, Boateng out

Looks like wetin Bayern dey find for Sokoto e dey him sokoto. Kimmich really looking like Lahm's replacement

As in Kimmich seems like a perfect slot in for Lahm. We seem to always get this kain luck

That was how we were chasing Coentrao, Tremoulinas for Left back not knowing the Alaba dey there

I dont know how pacey he is though. I wont mind him having Alaba type pace
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

As in Kimmich seems like a perfect slot in for Lahm. We seem to always get this kain luck

That was how we were chasing Coentrao, Tremoulinas for Left back not knowing the Alaba dey there

I dont know how pacey he is though. I wont mind him having Alaba type pace
I would hope he would slot in at RB or DM as the occasion demands while we gradually phase out Lahm.

He isn't particularly speedy but compared to Hoewedes he looks like an Aventador. Plus there have been lots of really good fullbacks who weren't so quick. The real test lies ahead though. Spain or Italy it would be

Good thing suspensions were avoided overall and the good thing is the team hasn't even peaked yet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
A40:

I would hope he would slot in at RB or DM as the occasion demands while we gradually phase out Lahm.

He isn't particularly speedy but compared to Hoewedes he looks like an Aventador. Plus there have been lots of really good fullbacks who weren't so quick. The real test lies ahead though. Spain or Italy it would be

Good thing suspensions were avoided overall and the good thing is the team hasn't even peaked yet

The suspension dont cancel till after the semi and right now Hummels, Boateng, Khedira, and Kimmich are on a yellow. vs Spain or Italy any Yellow for any of them rules them out of a potential semi final should we make it that far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
DF Jerome Boateng, 9 -- Not only scored his first ever goal for Germany, and shut down Slovakia's attack, but over and over again played his trademark diagonal balls to the wings. [size=15pt]Currently is the best centre-back in the world, no doubt about it.[/size] Withdrawn to thunderous applause after 72 minutes.

http://www.espnfc.us/team/germany/481/blog/post/2902487/jerome-boateng-julian-draxler-star-for-germany-in-victory-vs-slovakia

Now time to find Gammalin 20 and do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
chic2pimp:

Hahahaha dude for a second, I thought I was watching a league one and tbh If you take out bale and Ramsey,It was just thay.

Na so we see am o. I was bit surprised because we Brits usually don't like change but it is what it is. Is He? Don't see why He should tbh. He beat him already anyways. Ducking Vitali is one thing but Wladmir?

Btw If you compete for Miss NL next year, you go get my full support. Can't be worse than this year's contestants grin grin grin
It was a hot mess. Hopefully Engerland joins them tomorrow.

Its funny that most of the people crying about immigrants trying to eke out a living are the ones least willing to work. Any which way from what my dogs are telling me Scotland is definitely breaking out as their erstwhile ties to the E.U is what kept them there for starters

Lmao all these beer drinking, chips eating ninjas. I saw recent pics. That boy ain't in shape and if he fought two weeks from now he would be beaten to a pulp. Trusss me

What is this Miss NL business? Lmao you know say na only Sports section I dey base. Lololol the whole concept of pageants and pageantry has always been a bunch of megedefegede for me anyway. Dem wowo reach that level?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

The suspension dont cancel till after the semi and right now Hummels, Boateng, Khedira, and Kimmich are on a yellow. vs Spain or Italy any Yellow for any of them rules them out of a potential semi final should we make it that far
Goddamn! What are the odds all 4 guys would avoid a booking? Anyway advancing is the koko
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
A40:

It was a hot mess. Hopefully Engerland joins them tomorrow.

Its funny that most of the people crying about immigrants trying to eke out a living are the ones least willing to work. Any which way from what my dogs are telling me Scotland is definitely breaking out as their erstwhile ties to the E.U is what kept them there for starters

Lmao all these beer drinking, chips eating ninjas. I saw recent pics. That boy ain't in shape and if he fought two weeks from now he would be beaten to a pulp. Trusss me

What is this Miss NL business? Lmao you know say na only Sports section I dey base. Lololol the whole concept of pageants and pageantry has always been a bunch of megedefegede for me anyway. Dem wowo reach that level?

Loool If England can't beat Iceland, i'll take the next eurostar train to France to personally help them pack their bags.

If you want to get the Brits all riled up, you just say "All those Immigrants taking all our jobs" and bam you'll have them going. And the thing is they do the jobs Brits won't touch with a ten foot barge pole. Shame really. Won't be surprised if they do. The benefits they get from the EU is immense.

Looool Fury has never ever been in shape. Every Boxer is in the UK calls him fat. Infact He was taunting Wladmir for loosing to a "Fat Guy". He also calls Anthony Joshua a"Body Builder" just because He is ripped. grin grin.

Oh boy the winner's face no get part 2 o. If could not make that shyte up. If you dress Dayo in iro and buba and put pancake on his face, He'll runaway with the title in a landslide.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2016
chic2pimp:

Loool If England can't beat Iceland, i'll take the next eurostar train to France to personally help them pack their bags.

If you want to get the Brits all riled up, you just say "All those Immigrants taking all our jobs" and bam you'll have them going. And the thing is they do the jobs Brits won't touch with a ten foot barge pole. Shame really. Won't be surprised if they do. The benefits they get from the EU is immense.

Looool Fury has never ever been in shape. Every Boxer is in the UK calls him fat. Infact He was taunting Wladmir for loosing to a "Fat Guy". He also calls Anthony Joshua a"Body Builder" just because He is ripped. grin grin.

Oh boy the winner's face no get part 2 o. If could not make that shyte up. If you dress Dayo in iro and buba and put pancake on his face, He'll runaway with the title in a landslide.

Still think England would edge it though Iceland are a dangerous side

Immigrants that are paying taxes and pumping money into their economy. I heard this anti-immigrant thing is very prevalent in the North. Lets see how they cope, it would hurt the EU too but I think it would be worse for the Brits. Guys like Morgan Stanley are already closing up shop

I think Fury is only trying to buy time. I don't buy that injury one bit. Wladimir is in the Austrian Alps getting ready. Tyson better get his shyte together

Lmaooo just saw the Miss NL page. People are bold sha. I'd like to know the criteria they used to select the winner. One more reason why I've always seen this pageant thing as a waste of time. Its her hustle anyway and I'm not trying to knock it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
A40 and Dayo. We get una next. It's one tough match after another for my boys.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
chic2pimp:
Na so we see am oh. Somebody has to win I guess. Was hoping for Spain but might as well be you guys
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
When i taught the resident dolts (ramuzaki and ajakaja40) about soccer technicalities, they would n't listen. Uefa experts once again justified my stand as regards hummels and boateng's abilities. Positioning is one of the most important things a footballer must master, if you are poor in it, experts would not rate your impromptu hardworks to cover it in games. Hummels may not be as swift as boateng, his positioning is top notched and most times cover up for that weakness. Sound minds who have played soccer or follow it well at top level understand this better.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Boateng has won a Man of the match award in a game when would Hummels win one?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Airmark the resident chief tormentor grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
A40:

Na so we see am oh. Somebody has to win I guess. Was hoping for Spain but might as well be you guys
Tough one brah. Should be a good game.
Keeper- Equal(i'll pick Buffon but can understand others going for Neuer)

Defence- Italy(said it from the get go we have the best defence in the tournament)

Midfield- Germany(only De Rossi would get into your midfield)

Attack- Germany
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
airmark:
When i taught the resident dolts (ramuzaki and ajakaja40) about soccer technicalities, they would n't listen. Uefa experts once again justified my stand as regards hummels and boateng's abilities. Positioning is one of the most important things a footballer must master, if you are poor in it, experts would not rate your impromptu hardworks to cover it in games. Hummels may not be as swift as boateng, his positioning is top notched and most times cover up for that weakness. Sound minds who have played soccer or follow it well at top level understand this better.
See this phoolish apoche cra cra. Shey your stewpidity no dey get public holiday?

I am sure Boateng's lack of positioning is why he was voted Man of The Match by UEFA and his own Football Association in two of the matches Germany has played so far. Open Squawka and show me where BoaTANK does not best Hummels

Ret@rd

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
diggz:
Airmark the resident chief tormentor grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

A40:

Open Squawka and show me where BoaTANK does not best Hummels

I showed you general performance ranking by the experts from tournament organisers, you are asking me to open one squawka for you. Squawka ko, siaka ni. depe!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I showed you general performance ranking by the experts from tournament organisers, you are asking me to open one squawka for you. Squawka ko, siaka ni. depe!! cheesy
Jesuuuu......ayaf dying! grin cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Anybody wey compare EPL to Bundesliga should be burnt down

11 EPL players cant beat a country of 300,000 people less people than in Palmgrove bus stop

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chestar5(f): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
chic2pimp:

tell ur boys to tell their coach its time to go to work, it ave do him now angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oponu. If its time to quote megedefegede from whoscored you would be vibrating like someone being afflicted by warapa

When we told you to show us any footballing body that recognized Hummels achievement in 2014/2015 your stewpid apoche cra cra brain conjured a moribund list from whoscored to defend your mor0nic point after showing you that BoaTANK was recognized by UEFA. Its now you want to side with this UEFA

I know you are irretrievably ret@rded but if someone asked you if Chris Smalling has had a better Euros than Hummels or Boateng I'm sure you would answer in the affirmative. Apa

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2016
chic2pimp:

Tough one brah. Should be a good game.
Keeper- Equal(i'll pick Buffon but can understand others going for Neuer)

Defence- Italy(said it from the get go we have the best defence in the tournament)

Midfield- Germany(only De Rossi would get into your midfield)

Attack- Germany
Conte has really impressed me with the way he set up Italy. This is ridiculously different from the 2014 disaster.

I'd pick Neuer over Buffon

The defense is a tie IMO

Midfield has Germany edging it

Attack has Germany narrowly edging it too

This is hardly relevant when these two teams meet though. However Bayern's recent success against Italian sides at club level gives me a bit more confidence. In the end it won't matter who is better on paper. The better team on the day would win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:

Jesuuuu......ayaf dying! grin cheesy grin

cheesy

A40:

[s]Oponu. If its time to quote megedefegede from whoscored you would be vibrating like someone being afflicted by warapa
When we told you to show us any footballing body that recognized Hummels achievement in 2014/2015 your stewpid apoche cra cra brain conjured a moribund list from whoscored to defend your mor0nic point after showing you that BoaTANK was recognized by UEFA. Its now you want to side with this UEFA
I know you are irretrievably ret@rded but if someone asked you if Chris Smalling has had a better Euros than Hummels or Boateng I'm sure you would answer in the affirmative. Apa[/s]

i bring sensible facts to buttress my points, but you always bring very senseless stuffs during defences. That's why sometimes i ignore you. It's not my fault, try to improve on your debating skills, dayo should be of help to some extent.

A40:

The defense is a tie IMO

This is the reason i always state you are worse than motor park soccer commentators. You have no soccer analytical brain at all. No team is as effective defensively as the italians in the tournament. If not for stupid lewandowski and milik who were striking like pregnant women, missing empty net, mumu like you would n't be comparing an almost untested german backline to the italian 'BBC'. The spaniards got their own today, it's just a matter of days, we will be here to analyse how your defence quakes under serious counter-attacks. Ajakaja-40

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:24am On Jun 28, 2016
airmark:

i bring sensible facts to buttress my points, but you always bring very senseless stuffs during defences. That's why sometimes i ignore you. It's not my fault, try to improve on your debating skills, dayo should be of help to some extent.

This is the reason i always state you are worse than motor park soccer commentators. You have no soccer analytical brain at all. No team is as effective defensively as the italians in the tournament. If not for stupid lewandowski and milik who were striking like pregnant women, missing empty net, mumu like you would n't be comparing an almost untested german backline to the italian 'BBC'. The spaniards got their own today, it's just a matter of days, we will be here to analyse how your defence quakes under serious counter-attacks. Ajakaja-40
Where are your sensible facts you blathering eediot! Because they always wilt and can't stand up to scrutiny when I bring heat to test it. You posted a ranking that pretty much oscillates from day to day with a player performing in the most recent match rising to the top of the rankings. What does that prove? Who would watch these Euros and argue that De Bruyne has been the best player so far? What do your rankings definitively prove. You are so myopic, brainless and obtuse I don't know how you survive

Only an uncommon village eediot like you would question the credentials of a World cup winning central defensive pairing and goalkeeper. Not to mention a CL win as well. Its been over a year now but with each argument you manage to break the bounds of muppetry and ignorance with each post

What are the achievements of this Italian BBC that trumps that of Germany's especially the 3 guys at Bayern for club or country? Let's see how they fare against the reigning World Champions. Everyone knows Italy has the better head to head but to suggest that Germany's backline is not comparable to Italy's is the kind of m0ronic rant that has made you infamous on this forum

Ret@rded apoche cra cra. Go and analyse how the products of your very useless league shat the bed against a Nation with fewer people than Okokomaiko. If you weren't a shameless beast of misfortune you should have deactivated your account by now

Anuofia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.