Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076312 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 3:10am On Jun 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Update on the TANK below

More headaches for haters. SUicide watch on Pataki and airmark
Who is the God forsaken hell bound slowpoke that rated Boateng over Bonucci and Koscielny

Opta must be running fever
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
bigkesh:
Who is the God forsaken hell bound slowpoke that rated Boateng over Bonucci and Koscielny

Opta must be running fever

Because Opta base their opinion on stats not on emotions like you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Did u know??

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Because Opta base their opinion on stats not on emotions like you

what of your reputable whoscored.com ? grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
TRendlona:
Did u know??
This is no proof of this anywhere so it's as good as concocted falsehood. Stop helping to propagate silly rumors. Just because something was written and displayed into an image doesn't mean it's true. I thought some of you Barcelona folks here would have learnt this by now. That was how you guys circulated that stupid image listing the numbers of trophies won by each club with Barcelona at the top but it didn't stop me from destroying your arguments when i had to.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
GBR1:

This is no proof of this anywhere so it's as good as concocted falsehood. Stop helping to propagate silly rumors. Just because something was written and displayed into an image doesn't mean it's true. I thought some of you Barcelona folks here would have learnt this by now. That was how you guys circulated that stupid image listing the numbers of trophies won by each club with Barcelona at the top but it didn't stop me from destroying your arguments when i had to.

FYI, I'm not d one creating dis. I saw it on an Instagram page nd i felt like letting u guys know since he is a Bayern player...

BTW hw dd u knw its false??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
TRendlona:

FYI, I'm not d one creating dis. I saw it on an Instagram page nd i felt like letting u guys know since he is a Bayern player...
Who said you're the one that created it? I'm you asking to stop posting it because it's nonsense. Linking a Polish football player like Lewandoski to Hitler is stupid and his people can stone you for that. You don't want me discussing what the Germans did to Poland.
Why don't you take every Bayern related image from Instagram to post here?

BTW hw dd u knw its false??
I told you there's no proof of something and you're asking me how I know know it's false?
Alright since you posted the image and refused to move on after I told you it's nonsense, now provide proof!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Barca fans & Ignorance/Falsehood sha...

Na peeps ĺike this dey spread rumour that year say India trash Naija 99-1 say ball dey turn into lion

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 2:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Dadehmola:
Barca fans & Ignorance/Falsehood sha...

Na peeps ĺike this dey spread rumour that year say India trash Naija 99-1 say ball dey turn into lion
A good number of Nigerians still believe that even till now. grin

If we don't stop these rumors from spreading, it won't take long for some people to regard it as truth.

Trendlona abi Barcelona I'm still waiting for that proof.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 25, 2016
Just checked it..
Some are saying its true while some are saying is false...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2016
GBR1:

What argument?

That we didn't win the trophies or what?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by HurricaneMIMZY: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2016

HELLO EVERYONE.

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=3186985
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/1#46910626

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS MIMZY

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

" I VOTE FOR MIMZY
Cc: NLJEGA "

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
bykebyke:

What argument?

That we didn't win the trophies or what?
The argument was about Barcelona being the most successful club in the world which I destroyed.

That image couldn't save you guys when it mattered.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
airmark:

you catch am for this one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkfn2RU7eeU

Shaqiri's goal... cool

Dayo should like this... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
airmark:

A chelsea player couldnt make either opta or whoscored. Is that club not a disgrace?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

A chelsea player couldnt make either opta or whoscored. Is that club not a disgrace?
post shifting at its very best, men and gentleladies grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
PietroRico:

Whats the post in the first place assuming you understand what it means
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
airmark:

How many EPL players in this team? How many bundesliga players? grin
TRendlona:
Just checked it..
Some are saying its true while some are saying is false...
Show us where they're saying it's true. Let's see the link to the news/article by a reputable source. The onus is on you to do that or simply shut up and accept you were peddling falsehood.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
lordfalcao:
you catch am for this one

grin grin

PietroRico:

That's ramuzaki for you . grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Bayern new boy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Update on the TANK below

More headaches for haters. SUicide watch on Pataki and airmark
Good news. He would be available for the Slovaks today

Expecting him to keep bossing the defence as Germany push for the 4th

I also wonder if Loew would use Kimmich or Hoewedes today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2016
chic2pimp:

Spain and England have no one to blame but themselves tbh. All they had to do was top their group and they would have found themselves in the easier part of the draw. But yh the organisers screwed up big time. All these First vs third, Second vs Second, First vs Second, Second vs Third no make sense wahlai.
True that tbh. All in all did you see the Wales and Northern Ireland game? When we say the EPL is a useless league you can see that its not out of beef or personal vendetta. Who go talk say he watch that match and boredom no wan kill am?

E de ku #Brezzit oh. I hope that match isn't a sign of things to come

Btw why is Fury ducking Klitschko?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mcdreeezy: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
GBR1:

How many EPL players in this team? How many bundesliga players? grin
Show us where they're saying it's true. Let's see the link to the news/article by a reputable source. The onus is on you to do that or simply shut up and accept you were peddling falsehood.
You don't have to be rude about it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
If this thug had come to the epl, their tone would have been '... Oh he's another "jambody" footballer '

Now that he's here, he's the next Edgar Davids grin

But the truth is you all have paid 80m for a jambody merchant.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
A40:

True that tbh. All in all did you see the Wales and Northern Ireland game? When we say the EPL is a useless league you can see that its not out of beef or personal vendetta. Who go talk say he watch that match and boredom no wan kill am?

E de ku #Brezzit oh. I hope that match isn't a sign of things to come

Btw why is Fury ducking Klitschko?
Hahahaha dude for a second, I thought I was watching a league one and tbh If you take out bale and Ramsey,It was just thay.

Na so we see am o. I was bit surprised because we Brits usually don't like change but it is what it is. Is He? Don't see why He should tbh. He beat him already anyways. Ducking Vitali is one thing but Wladmir?

Btw If you compete for Miss NL next year, you go get my full support. Can't be worse than this year's contestants grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sanches joins Bayern

Dembele joins Dortmund

Embolo joins Schalke

3 of the most sought after youngsters in Europe

All Black as in charcoal black sef. Dopejemi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dopeJemi: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
raumdeuter:
Sanches joins Bayern

Dembele joins Dortmund

Embolo joins Schalke

3 of the most sought after youngsters in Europe

All Black as in charcoal black sef. Dopejemi

Na wetin dem like na, besides sanchez is not that dark
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
KING BOAAAATANKKK

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Arsenal afflicting us with their uselessness.

Na Loew I blame for this nonsense why would you make an Arsenal player your default kicker. Are you a masochist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.