Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079070 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pataki:
Apparently speaking in another language frustrates your hopeless being. grin I am even trying to learn German now from my neighbor......you and that your foolish internet fadaaaa go hear am for this thread soon! cool

Apoda talaka. So you buy bayern aso-inu le jersey for the first time in your miserable life, you come dey announce am for forum. Who does that? cheesy This how one knows when poverty (ise) don bastardize your hopeless life. grin Pele ti e. Clear sign that you are suffering from inferiority complex.

Keep on barking on my mentions. I have been entertained enough with your lame barking.

BTW: This weekend, I will be salsa dancing on the beach in Lisbon Portugal shogbo? cheesy Now I have given you a bone to use to bark with it. Begin your barking once more! grin
If you like make you go learn Nupe or Fulfulde. It does not change your status as a mid-life crisis suffering agbaya who is clearly prioritizing horribly. At this rate you would still be a cyber jaguda at 70 trading insults with your grandchildren's mates

Atoshi. Elebi buruku yi. I never 19 when I don dey use my money buy authentic merchandise. You are so brainless and m0ronic you think everybody was brought up in poverty and squalor like you were. That you support a club as useless as Arsenal is not an excuse to not contribute to their continued miserable existence. Wa naa, in all your years of wandering Europe like a gypsy I'm not sure you have mustered €150 to send to your impoverished ebi back home. Yet you are here constituting a cyber nuisance. Walahi even Satan is weeping on your behalf

If not for your level of 'localness' inferiority complex and lack of exposure you no go dey brag about going to Nelly concert for 2016. Stewpid bush Ibadan boy. Mgbeke feeling funky. You can take a man out of Abule but you can't take Abule out of the man

Awon to to e lati bi are going to Algarve on vacay, Pataki the go-go dancing gypsy wants to go on olosho tour. I hope you catch HIV, Herpes or Zika virus from one of those deviants

12 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
A40:

Decades ago ko Centuries ago ni.

Opuro oshi. Iro ti fo gbogbo agbari e. Better save that lie for your colleagues wey dey motor park. I am sure you have never in your wretched life bought a Chelsea shirt with your own money.

How can I attach importance to what I have in double digits? I was only responding to your m0ronic €50 claim.

Wasteman

Ofcourse you would nt believe it. It would be strange to someone dayo liberated from penury. I have nothing to prove to you on a faceless forum. Just trying to correct your gaffes. Your mentioning that jersey issue was so childish and wack at its best. Dont try it again.

Pataki:
You cannot buy class and utilize it, even if it is sold for ten naira to Agbako-40.
Me, I could not shake my head oh. I told you, Agbako-40 suffers from a serious inferiority complex. Who comes on the forum to announce that he bought a Bayern jersey? Jersey wey boys dey turn to aso-inu le for house.....na him one foolish boy dey announce for the forum say him buy...... grin
A40 is a very useless hopeless boy. His gastronomic satiety has never admonished him when he has arrived at the ultimate stage of inanity consistent with imbecilic purity.
Who will deliver this foolish boy from the snare of the fowler?! cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Ramuzaki is a level higher , he is expected to do the needful.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Boys dey vex o. . Pataki and airmark(Air-taki) na one hell of a tag-team. HBK and HHH got nothing on you, guys. See as dem just bash the guy left, right and centre. But seriously, shame on you guys grin. Ganging up on one person. Bullies, you are! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
airmark:

Ofcourse you would nt believe it. It would be strange to someone dayo liberated from penury. I have nothing to prove to you on a faceless forum. Just trying to correct your gaffes. Your mentioning that jersey issue was so childish and wack at its best. Dont try it again.
Apoche cra cra I categorically put it to you that you have not spent a penny of your own to buy any authentic Chelsea merchandise. Even your attempt to troll reeks of poverty. Adaniduro onigbese

It was not childish when you opted to drag me into matter wey no concern me. Amadioha electrocute your left scrotum

Nwanne comot for my circumference and stop displaying bipolar behavior. You the Father of gaffes lack the intellectual capacity to correct me on anything. GOOFANTI

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
A40:

If you like make you go learn Nupe or Fulfulde. It does not change your status as a mid-life crisis suffering agbaya who is clearly prioritizing horribly. At this rate you would still be a cyber jaguda at 70 trading insults with your grandchildren's mates

Atoshi. Elebi buruku yi. I never 19 when I don dey use my money buy authentic merchandise. You are so brainless and m0ronic you think everybody was brought up in poverty and squalor like you were. That you support a club as useless as Arsenal is not an excuse to not contribute to their continued miserable existence. Wa naa, in all your years of wandering Europe like a gypsy I'm not sure you have mustered €150 to send to your impoverished ebi back home. Yet you are here constituting a cyber nuisance. Walahi even Satan is weeping on your behalf

If not for your level of 'localness' inferiority complex and lack of exposure you no go dey brag about going to Nelly concert for 2016. Stewpid bush Ibadan boy. Mgbeke feeling funky. You can take a man out of Abule but you can't take Abule out of the man

Awon to to e lati bi are going to Algarve on vacay, Pataki the go-go dancing gypsy wants to go on olosho tour. I hope you catch HIV, Herpes or Zika virus from one of those deviants

Hehehe....you go bark tire. See lame verbiage. You are more idiotic than you would ever realize. Only in your after life, would you realize the pristine life of idiocy you have lived on earth. Your molebi no get otapiapia for house ni? Mix am with garri sharply, make you see what an idioot you have been. Talaka boasting about buying bayern jersey online. Orisirisi sha!

FYI (make I slap you with another home truth), none of my immediate family (both nuclear and extended) lives in Nigeria. Stop equating everyone on a faceless forum to the kind of foolishness you live upon. Arindin-40! Whenever I visit Nigeria, it is simply to enjoy suya, odeku, with friends, and colleagues. Keep on goofing about Pataki. grin You had better be saving the stoooopid stipends ramuzaki is sending to you wherever your diseased illiterate fetid self is barking from.

IKILO PATAKI!!

Buying bayern aso-inu le and fronting it here like a glorified achievement on the forum is childish nonsense. Don't repeat that foolishness again shogbo?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
pkasso:
Boys dey vex o. . Pataki and airmark(Air-taki) na one hell of a tag-team. HBK and HHH got nothing on you, guys. See as dem just bash the guy left, right and centre. But seriously, shame on you guys grin. Ganging up on one person. Bullies, you are! grin

I no dey oh. cheesy Guvnor Pkasso.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

A40

The ghost of Bastian Schweinsteiger refuses to leave Old Trafford

http://www.dirtytackle.net/2016/08/20/bastian-schweinsteiger-is-trying-to-guilt-man-united-into-playing-him-via-twitter/
All I see is a professional in an unpleasant situation and still showing a positive attitude regardless.
of course the money help,but no be everybody go act in this manner.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by stuff46(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2016
Doctor!!! Man down. I repeat, Man down.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2016
Pataki:

Hehehe....you go bark tire. See lame verbiage. You are more idiotic than you would ever realize. Only in your after life, would you realize the pristine life of idiocy you have lived on earth. Your molebi no get otapiapia for house ni? Mix am with garri sharply, make you see what an idioot you have been. Talaka boasting about buying bayern jersey online. Orisirisi sha!

FYI (make I slap you with another home truth), none of my immediate family (both nuclear and extended) lives in Nigeria. Stop equating everyone on a faceless forum to the kind of foolishness you live upon. Arindin-40! Whenever I visit Nigeria, it is simply to enjoy suya, odeku, with friends, and colleagues. Keep on goofing about Pataki. grin You had better be saving the stoooopid stipends ramuzaki is sending to you wherever your diseased illiterate fetid self is barking from.

IKILO PATAKI!!

Buying bayern aso-inu le and fronting it here like a glorified achievement on the forum is childish nonsense. Don't repeat that foolishness again shogbo?

O ti ka werey alaso la ra. I have told you that the full extent of your stewpidity would only hit you when 20 years from now you find yourself trading insults with my son. Midlife crisis is a bitch. The stench of frustration, failed aspirations and suicidal thoughts dey always assault my nose each time I read another m0ronic post of yours

What kind of an unexposed eediot at over 40years of age would come to a public forum and brag about going to see Nelly at the club. Which kin atoshi, eru egbe you be Pataki? Nelly wey Star Mega Jam bring come Nigeria when he still relevant. Haa iya o ki'n se omi obe oo

Bwahahaha. Who the hell cares where your unfortunate family of illegal immigrants are presently domiciled. Thunder fire them all and may they face deportation in whatever putrid corner of the world they might be hiding. ROTFLOOL awon egbe obi re have setup for life of comfort and travel on vacation to wherever they please in their retirement age. Your own just dey enter to go hustle. You are a crying disgrace for even putting this information in the public domain. What a shameless animal. Its lucid now that what is worrying you is generational and didn't just begin with you. Nwanne confess or go and ask what abomination your molebi commited that made them run from Agbowo. E don enter Labe Orun levels

You useless go-go dancing gypsy, better relocate sharpish and stop living from hand to mouth for that basement wey you dey. A phaggot and oniranu like you Bobriskky (even rhymes with Pataki) just cashed out on someone's father. Better jump on Snapchat and upload your baddest salsa, belly dancing videos instead of doing abosi with other A-40 hating phaggots like yourself. With your skills I'm sure you would find someone willing to empty their blockus in your mouf and enrich you so your molebi no need to dey do boy boy at their old age. Afofun

Pataki a.k.a NL's Bobriskyy the belly dancing gypsy

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2016
OK. That was the coldest clapback I ever read on this website.

A40 why you gotta do man like that?

Airmark, your partner is down o. You need to extract him from the belly of thr beast like they did in Black Hawk Down and Saving Private Ryan.

Leave no man behind.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

A40

The ghost of Bastian Schweinsteiger refuses to leave Old Trafford

http://www.dirtytackle.net/2016/08/20/bastian-schweinsteiger-is-trying-to-guilt-man-united-into-playing-him-via-twitter/
Hahahaha Schweinsteiger na werey man. He is almost overdoing it. I'm sure JM is not used to this display of class. Let him sit tight at United. £10m is not money you just leave on the table. What if it were a player in form but wanted to leave, Would United let him go? Its a contract they either honor or find a club willing to take on his wages. Right now his full focus should be on getting Ana Ivanovic pregnant
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2016
Nihilist:

Airmark, your partner is down o. You need to extract him from the belly of thr beast like they did in Black Hawk Down and Saving Private Ryan.

Leave no man behind.
I just dey warmup. E go swallow otapiapia last last after he don massacre him molebi. I no understand why the name A-40 dey always give those two eediots palpitations and epileptic seizures. Awon apa meji. They are the Cheech and Chong of phoolishness

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
A40:

I just dey warmup. E go swallow otapiapia last last after he don massacre him molebi. I no understand why the name A-40 dey always give those two eediots palpitations and epileptic seizures. Awon apa meji. They are the Cheech and Chong of phoolishness

Daaaaaamn Daniel.....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nihilist:

Leave no man behind.

No one is down, the only person that is down is ajakaja40 who his bayern colleague asked us to pity.

pkasso:

Now , we need to give him a breathing space before the next assault on the jersey-flaunting nigga. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Meanwhile, someone stays looking for new victims customers grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
This Nihilist , you no well o cheesy
I just dey read popping debates on these threads na.
Omo i get some serious decisions to make offline now so me no get energy for back n forth lol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bastian Schweinsteiger

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
airmark:

No one is down, the only person that is down is ajakaja40 who his bayern colleague asked us to pity.

Now , we need to give him a breathing space before the next assault on the jersey-flaunting nigga. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Apoche cra cra. Nobody cares for your opinion and that of the other salty Alabosi A40 hater disguised as a Bayern fan. I just dey laff at your m0ronic self and that midlife crisis suffering, belly dancing gypsy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lmao you'd need to watch the league to be interested in bundishitdown fantasy grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 12:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Clowns.... Smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Bundesliga fantasy?? Or Bayern and Co fantasy league

Anyway which way I had rather play and follow Super Diski from South Africa,at least they have a proper media and actual competition unlike Bavarians and friends league of commotion
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2016
raumdeuter:
A40

or Whoever is interested in the fantasy Bundesliga here.

http://fantasy.bundesliga.com/

You can join this league

http://fantasy.bundesliga.com/leagues/invitations/league_invite/bbfc00f018c45b3e9fc47384200dccc8
Seems pretty easy and straightforward. On it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Group D: Bayern, Atlético,
PSV, Rostov

We meet Atleti again.

That group wey dem put Gladbach nna ehn

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
https://fcbayern.com/en/fixtures/profis/champions-league

Starts with Rostov ends with Atletico Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 2:10am On Aug 26, 2016
A40:

See this oloriburuku alainironu. Your handle says (m) but you keep displaying ogbanje behavior. Na me be the Oluso Aguntan and Iranse Oluwa that would deliver you from your stewpidity

Jaguda? Lewwwl! Won ti t'eba werey fun e walahi!!!! You are a shameless, old empty barrel with no self-worth or esteem. You are almost 50 yet still beating your anorexic chest like a Silverback ape
on top A-40 wey no send your lineage

A-40 jumps on any thread whenever he pleases. Won ti bi eni na, A 100 of you sodomites are not enough.

Watching you and your partner in sodomy Airmark fellate each other on this thread is really nauseating, lame.and grotesque. Two midlife crisis suffering mofos inundating us with their disgusting Bromance. I would derive great pleasure in bashing your collective heads to a bloody pulp a la Brock Lesnar

I hope your frustration does not drive you suicidal like Kurt Cobain one day. I know it probably takes 3 months of tips from your go-go dancing to get enough to purchase your favorite team's shirt. Ozuo! Abajo wey he dey pari wo say he wan go watch Nelly for club in 2016. Hahaha low taste having mofo. Agbaya Omo abule feeling funky. Iya ma je e gan oh.

You are a bipolar, Lilliputian with a Napoleon complex and Ogbanje tendencies.

Awon adofuro alabosi jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 2:28am On Aug 26, 2016
A40:
https://fcbayern.com/en/fixtures/profis/champions-league

Starts with Rostov ends with Atletico Madrid
It an easy group for us which of course we will come out top.

I was hoping we could me an EPL club bt luckily for them, they were drawn in another group

Dortmund will surely make it out of their group while while leverkusen have 50% chance of making it to the next round. Gladbach should just fight for europa league. That will be their best shot.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:35am On Aug 26, 2016
bigkesh:
Bundesliga fantasy?? Or Bayern and Co fantasy league
Anyway which way I had rather play and follow Super Diski from South Africa,at least they have a proper media and actual competition unlike Bavarians and friends league of commotion

Yet your league is sniffing their butts in the UEFA ranking
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:36am On Aug 26, 2016
omotayos01:

I was hoping we could me an EPL club bt luckily for them, they were drawn in another group

Dortmund will surely make it out of their group while while leverkusen have 50% chance of making it to the next round. Gladbach should just fight for europa league. That will be their best shot.

I was hoping for an EPL team honestly ut God gaved them this year. I for like use them wipe floor as usual
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
omotayos01:

We should top it if we don't get complacent. Atleti tend to struggle seriously when facing smaller teams. I saw how they fumbled to a 1-1 draw at home to Alaves. Our core players should be fit for the away game in Madrid

Dortmund have no excuse to not qualify and neither do Leverkusen IMO.

It would take a miracle for Gladbach to advance tbh. Maybe the experience from last season would help them, either way they should at least aim to finish above Celtic

Something tells me Bayern and Man City would meet again at some point

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.