Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075497 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Hrubesch has to start that our old boy Nils Petersen and not that chap with two left legs Davie Selke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Selke is just so wasteful

By the way Mario gomez back in the Bundesliga he signed for Wolfsburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:23am On Aug 19, 2016
raumdeuter:
Selke is just so wasteful

By the way Mario gomez back in the Bundesliga he signed for Wolfsburg

Burnthisleaguedown, suitable place for retirees. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
airmark:
Burnthisleaguedown, suitable place for retirees. cheesy

We know the league that buys Zlatan at 35, A permanently crocked Schweinsteiger even the club you support, the man central defender is 36yrs old

Can you tell us the ages of Gareth Barry, Gareth McAuley, John Oshea Damien Daleney who are bossing your league

EVen Defoe left MLS to come and boss your stuupidd league

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

We know the league that buys Zlatan at 35, A permanently crocked Schweinsteiger even the club you support, the man central defender is 36yrs old

Can you tell us the ages of Gareth Barry, Gareth McAuley, John Oshea Damien Daleney who are bossing your league

EVen Defoe left MLS to come and boss your stuupidd league

The last time i heard of gomez he was flinged out on loan, almost out of europe. Now a german club that signed useless bendtner, signed gomez, a player no champions league side wanted. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lewandodo with the hat-trick.

Kimmich and Javi at the back. Looks like Kimmich would be our Swiss Army knife again this season

Of which I hear say Robben's recovery go need another 3 weeks. Sports Bild is the source so I am still hopeful its a ruse
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
airmark:
The last time i heard of gomez he was flinged out on loan, almost out of europe. Now a german club that signed useless bendtner, signed gomez, a player no champions league side wanted. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You must have been deaf and blind not to hear of Gomez at the last Euros
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Quality match tonight. Love the selfless pass from lewandoski to Vidal for the fourth goal. The second goal was a gift to lewandoski.

Gosh! I love watching kimmich playing. The young nigga is a baller.

This bernat self sad to defend na wahala, to make meaningful crosses na another wahala.

Glad the team is getting back to shape

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
I didnt watch the match, but I heard Kimmich was really good
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:32am On Aug 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

You must have been deaf and blind not to hear of Gomez at the last Euros

I did nt hear of him, i remember nani scored 3 goals. I heard of griezmmann , bale, ronaldo , payet and co. May be gomez was the highest goal scorer in the tourney. My bad.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:18am On Aug 20, 2016
airmark:

I did nt hear of him, i remember nani scored 3 goals. I heard of griezmmann , bale, ronaldo , payet and co. May be gomez was the highest goal scorer in the tourney. My bad.

Do you remember any Chelshit player at the EUros?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:21am On Aug 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Do you remember any Chelshit player at the EUros?

I remember this mario gomez 'goal at the euros.

[img]http:///media/6-26-2016/fj43WZ.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2016
airmark:

I remember this mario gomez 'goal at the euros.

Mario GOmez scored 2 goals at the Euros. How many CHelsea players had 2 goals

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2016
omotayos01:
Quality match tonight. Love the selfless pass from lewandoski to Vidal for the fourth goal. The second goal was a gift to lewandoski.

Gosh! I love watching kimmich playing. The young nigga is a baller.

This bernat self sad to defend na wahala, to make meaningful crosses na another wahala.

Glad the team is getting back to shape
Anytime I see Bernat for pitch I dey always vex. Its a pity that he has been rubbish since doing well in the first half of the 14/15 season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2016
A40:

Anytime I see Bernat for pitch I dey always vex. Its a pity that he has been rubbish since doing well in the first half of the 14/15 season

Lol...na small small na!!...more play time = players improvement and confidence!!! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
A40:

I see Bernat as a backup to Alaba only, And he is the quality that wouldnt mind staying on the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
A40:

The nigga has not improve kobo. Always playing nonsense.

Glad he is a backup player. Hope alaba stay fit so that he can sit is ass on the bench or ancelotti play him in some DFB cup match. Perhaps his can improve from there.

I notice that ancelotti is playing some of the player in position where pep played them, the only difference is that will are not keeping much possession this time.

Hope in big matches, he play them in there natural position and not follow pep style that has cost us loosing some important match especially in the champions league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Congratulations to 5 of our Frauen who were part of the Gold medal winning team. Both male and female Bayern must always represent

I still think we could do with one more signing specifically in attack. I am not comfortable with Robbery at all and it seems the injury bug has bitten Costa and Coman
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
omotayos01:

Glad he is a backup player. Hope alaba stay fit so that he can sit is ass on the bench or ancelotti play him in some DFB cup match. Perhaps his can improve from there.

I notice that ancelotti is playing some of the player in position where pep played them, the only difference is that will are not keeping much possession this time.

Hope in big matches, he play them in there natural position and not follow pep style that has cost us loosing some important match especially in the champions league.
Looks like there is a new Bavarian in town. Welcome to the family, bro. Always nice to meet a fellow Bayern fan. We could use some female fans though. Feel free, it's an open house. You might run into one of those EPL 'intruders' here, no worry na so dem dey do. It's all part of the fun. Here are the names of other Bayern fans on Nl : there is raumdeuter and A40 who you already know, myself, Lordave and davidbanky who i've not seen in a while. Yep just the 6 of us.Hopefully we will get to meet more Bayern fans like you. Mia San Mia!

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
pkasso:
Looks like there is a new Bavarian in town. Welcome to the family, bro. Always nice to meet a fellow Bayern fan. We could use some female fans though. Feel free, it's an open house. You might run into one of those EPL 'intruders' here, no worry na so dem dey do. It's all part of the fun. Here are the names of other Bayern fans on Nl : there is raumdeuter and A40 who you already know, myself, Lordave and davidbanky who i've not seen in a while. Yep just the 6 of us.Hopefully we will get to meet more Bayern fans like you. Mia San Mia!
Thanks for the warmly welcome. I have been following this thread for a long time as a silent observer or is it guest nairaland call it.

Omotayo is a male though.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
omotayos01:

Thanks for the warmly welcome. I have been following this thread for a long time as a silent observer or is it guest nairaland call it.

Omotayo is a male though.
You're welcome, man.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2016
German teams and penalty losses.

Nils Petersen blows a PK for the Germans and Brazil win the gold

Timo Horn didnt look convincing for any of those penalties

Even without Draxler,Rüdiger,Can,Sane,Kimmich, Tah,Weigl,Goretzka We got the silver

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Very strange. Penalty wins has always been the German's Forte.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 6:37am On Aug 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
German teams and penalty losses.

Nils Petersen blows a PK for the Germans and Brazil win the gold

Timo Horn didnt look convincing for any of those penalties

Even without Draxler,Rüdiger,Can,Sane,Kimmich, Tah,Weigl,Goretzka We got the silver
na bronze we gat
not silver,bronze. cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2016
pkasso:
I am a friend from the epl lol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2016
nyabinghi:
I am a friend from the epl lol
Long time, bro we no dey see you for Utd thread again. Shey na on top this Mourinho matter? You and Roland17 are our only friends from the EPL. The rest na the 'Burndisleaguedown' squad led by tormentor-in-chief airmark. I no blame dem. Dayo and A40 don too make enemies for that side, it's only normal they hit back.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2016
chic2pimp:
Very strange. Penalty wins has always been the German's Forte.
The central defenders Ginter and Sule took far better penalties than the forwards Gnabry and Petersen. Ironically

That RB Toljan is certainly one for the future. I no go mind am for Bayern rara
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2016
omotayos01:

Even as a backup he is only slightly younger than Alaba and in my opinion should be pushing him to be better. If not then what was the point of selling Contento. That would be a €12m waste by Pep. Bernat is not even considered for the Spanish National Team anymore

Ancelotti has always said he is not going to make too many changes to what was on ground. What I want to see is an improvement in the speed of our transition from defence to attack (the early signs are good and should be better when Costa,Robben,Coman return) fewer passes required to create goalscoring chances as well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
A40:

Even as a backup he is only slightly younger than Alaba and in my opinion should be pushing him to be better. If not then what was the point of selling Contento. That would be a €12m waste by Pep. Bernat is not even considered for the Spanish National Team anymore

Ancelotti has always said he is not going to make too many changes to what was on ground. What I want to see is an improvement in the speed of our transition from defence to attack (the early signs are good and should be better when Costa,Robben,Coman return) fewer passes required to create goalscoring chances as well

If you want to see a faster transition to offense in Bayern, then the midfielders/ defenders would have to release the ball faster to the wings from deep. Outside Boateng and Xabi, I don't really trust others from deep with the ball.

Pep played a lot of possession football with Bayern, so sometimes the ball spent too much time in the middle, rather than the final third. I think that would be where Ancelotti would bring changes. He would be pragmatic in possession, I saw glimpses of his pragmatism against BVB in the German Super Cup especially for the first goal (Vidal).

@pkasso
Thanks for the mention, I wish more EPL/ La Liga fans would be football fans first!!!!.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
pkasso:
Long time, bro we no dey see you for Utd thread again. Shey na on top this Mourinho matter? You and Roland17 are our only friends from the EPL. The rest na the 'Burndisleaguedown' squad led by tormentor-in-chief airmark. I no blame dem. Dayo and A40 don too make enemies for that side, it's only normal they hit back.
they called me a plastic fan. I repeat I can never support a team coached by mourinho. Nuff posts by united faithfuls on nairaland castigated him but you know how our guys behave. Any new coach or player is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Roland17:
If you want to see a faster transition to offense in Bayern, then the midfielders/ defenders would have to release the ball faster to the wings from deep. Outside Boateng and Xabi, I don't really trust others from deep with the ball.
Pep played a lot of possession football with Bayern, so sometimes the ball spent too much time in the middle, rather than the final third. I think that would be where Ancelotti would bring changes. He would be pragmatic in possession, I saw glimpses of his pragmatism against BVB in the German Super Cup especially for the first goal (Vidal).

@pkasso
Thanks for the mention, I wish more EPL/ La Liga fans would be football fans first!!!!.

I think coaches have their methods, Ancelotti would let the players play more to their instincts while Pep wanted them to play to a particular method

With Ancelotti, Bayern would still dominate possession because 80% of teams we play against would defend deeply against us. I think Hummels too can release a quick ball, Same with Alaba

This season especially vs weaker teams we would have more problems and be less dominant, we might win the league with less points than other seasons. Its no miracle Carlo has won only 4 league titles in his career which is where Pep excelled, He totally pasted the weak teams

But with Ancellotti we would have a better chance vs the elite teams the Barcelona Madrid of this world, and would be caught out less on counters

In summary we might do worse in the league but do better in the CL which isnt a trade-off I would complain about

BTW what would it take to recruit you to be a Bayern fan? You deserve better than Arsenal and the all-comers EPL. If you want, I can fly to Boston to talk you into it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:27am On Aug 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

I think coaches have their methods, Ancelotti would let the players play more to their instincts while Pep wanted them to play to a particular method

With Ancelotti, Bayern would still dominate possession because 80% of teams we play against would defend deeply against us. I think Hummels too can release a quick ball, Same with Alaba

This season especially vs weaker teams we would have more problems and be less dominant, we might win the league with less points than other seasons. Its no miracle Carlo has won only 4 league titles in his career which is where Pep excelled, He totally pasted the weak teams

But with Ancellotti we would have a better chance vs the elite teams the Barcelona Madrid of this world, and would be caught out less on counters

In summary we might do worse in the league but do better in the CL which isnt a trade-off I would complain about

BTW what would it take to recruit you to be a Bayern fan? You deserve better than Arsenal and the all-comers EPL. If you want, I can fly to Boston to talk you into it.

Dayo,

Personally, being a proud Gunner transcends results, and trophies. I have watched us evolve from having JVC, SEGA DREAMCAST, O2, and now FLY EMIRATES on our jerseys.

I have witnessed the exodus of stars, including the unforgivable trade of Henry to Barcelona even after he famously claimed, "even if it meant writing i am staying at the back of my Jersey to prove i am staying".

I witnessed the 2002/ 2003 title collapse to Man Utd after drawing against Bolton, and subsequently losing to Leeds united, who were led by the dynamic duo of Alan Smith and the Australian demi-god Mark Viduka..

I witnessed the INVINCIBLES, and numerous FA CUP titles, and not forgetting the devastating loss to Barcelona in the 2006 finals, at the Stade de France.

I have watched Arsenal play live pre-season games here in the States, and plan to watch a live game at the Ashburton Groove next year if plans work accordingly.

So you see, I would die kissing the crest even after Wenger retires because i am a FANATIC ARSENAL FAN, it can not be negotiated, neither is it up for a debate.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: kingBolton and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.