Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074201 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Match don tie wrapper.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
goooal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
nice one from vidal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Goalll Vidal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
King Aturu!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
poor pass from lahm there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
is this not the same rode from bayern? so this guy sabi play ball like this. the guy has been superb in this match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
coman in, ribery out.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
omotayos01:
is this not the same rode from bayern? so this guy sabi play ball like this
Rode is a good player, what he lacks is passing accuracy. He scores 20/100 on that.

If Guardiola had given him more playing time, he might have been a regular for us.
His fighting spirit is unrivalled. He tracks back to regain possession but he's a bit rough.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lordave:
Rode is a good player, what he lacks is passing accuracy. He scores 20/100 on that.

If Guardiola had given him more playing time, he might have been a regular for us.
His fighting spirit is unrivalled. He tracks back to regain possession but he's a bit rough.
I like his fighting spirit as well. however, is passing is mediocre that why pep does not give him plenty playing time and his tackle is bad too. most of his tackles lead to foul
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
goall muller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
bayern packing a very big bus. quite a long time i see them do that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bayern own dortmund like united own arsenal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
full-time

bayern 2 dortmund 0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
sweet victory for bayern

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ol boy shey Dortmund never scam us with this Hummels wey we buy so? If not for Neuer we could have been 2 goals down
His assist for the Mueller goal aside he was terrible

Who be that Passalack boy that kept Ribery in his pocket for most of the match. How does Dortmund unearth these kids? Unbelievable from an 18y.o

We were really fortunate we finished with 11 men. Abeg this has to be Ribery's last season at Bayern. Not just cos he's 34 but for rubbish stunts like these

It was really good to see us score from a counter for once

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
omotayos01:
is this not the same rode from bayern? so this guy sabi play ball like this. the guy has been superb in this match
No space for Rode tbh with Renato's arrival. I'm really eager to see the midfield combos going forward

If everyone is fit na real conundrum e go be
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Match stats
Possession: BVB 54%-46% Bayern
Shots: BVB 20-9 Bayern
Corners: BVB 7-2
Bayern
Passes: BVB 530-435 Bayern

It appyas our days of dominating possession are over.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
The last time we won the supercup we went on to achieve great things

Hummels needs to sharpen up also Alonso and Thiago, Only one of them should start and I would prefer Alonso over Thiago. Thiago probably doesnt realize he cant stay a talent forever, Its a make or break season for him, if he continues with his cutesy football without end product he should be shipped to the EPL after this season.

Vidal the best Box to Box in the world now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hummels needs to sharpen up also Alonso and Thiago, Only one of them should start and I would prefer Alonso over Thiago. Thiago probably doesnt realize he cant stay a talent forever, Its a make or break season for him, if he continues with his cutesy football without end product he should be shipped to the EPL after this season.

Saved and noted for future exposition. Elenu jati-jati has started again. Continue!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pataki:
Saved and noted for future exposition. Elenu jati-jati has started again. Continue!
Pataki:
This English team of yesterday will crush any team that faces them.

Germany will not go beyond the quarter final next year.

Quote me next year!

I would think you would have sense by now after being exposed for your senselessness with the post quoted but no you keep on with your gogo pole dance of shame

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

I would think you would have sense by now after being exposed for your senselessness with the post quoted but no you keep on with your gogo pole dance of shame

You are irredeemably daft! Vidal is now the best box-to-box in the world abi? grin Based on your useless monotonous league abi? Judgement day reckons soon.

O ti fi enu jatijati e, wa ruff!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pataki:
You are irredeemably daft! Vidal is now the best box-to-box in the world abi? grin Based on your useless monotonous league abi? Judgement day reckons soon.

O ti fi enu jatijati e, wa ruff!

Opolo e ti yoro
Like Ice cream inside oven

Vidal is the best B2B in the world you can take that anywhere you want
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Gats to push Thiago as far from the CBs as possible let Kimmich and Alonso fight for shirt. Thiago is too irresponsible in possession and does not have a defensive bone in his body. The guy for me has been the biggest disappointment among all of Pep's buys. Is he a regista, trequartista, we don't even know

I wan see whether na 4-3-3 or diamond/christmas tree Carlo go deploy going forward. Things will get clearer when Robben and Costa return. Maybe now wey we don involve counter attacking pattern they would be more devastating.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Default lineup if everyone is fit

Lahm--Boateng--Javi/Mats--Alaba

---Alonso---Vidal/Javi---

Robben---Müller---Costa

-----Lewandowski---
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
A40:

Gats to push Thiago as far from the CBs as possible let Kimmich and Alonso fight for shirt. Thiago is too irresponsible in possession and does not have a defensive bone in his body. The guy for me has been the biggest disappointment among all of Pep's buys. Is he a regista, trequartista, we don't even know
I wan see whether na 4-3-3 or diamond/christmas tree Carlo go deploy going forward. Things will get clearer when Robben and Costa return. Maybe now wey we don involve counter attacking pattern they would be more devastating.

Going by that then Thiago would have to battle Muller for shirts if everyone is back

Back 4

---Javi/Alonso/Kimmich------Vidal/Renato
--------------Muller/Thiago

--Robben/Coman---------------Costa/Ribery
-------------------Lewy/Green

My preffered starter if fit to the left

Also in like 80% of our games wold be against teams who would sit back so counter opportunities wont be much but vs top sides, we need to get away from the must dominate 70% of possesion mentality. And we have players like Vidal, Muller, Robben Costa who work better when they have space to exploit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Going by that then Thiago would have to battle Muller for shirts if everyone is back

Back 4

---Javi/Alonso/Kimmich------Vidal/Renato
--------------Muller/Thiago

--Robben/Coman---------------Costa/Ribery
-------------------Lewy/Green

My preffered starter if fit to the left

Also in like 80% of our games wold be against teams who would sit back so counter opportunities wont be much but vs top sides, we need to get away from the must dominate 70% of possesion mentality. And we have players like Vidal, Muller, Robben Costa who work better when they have space to exploit
The bolded is what drove me so mad at Pep. Rather than play to the strengths of these guys. It took him the third season to even begin to become a bit pragmatic

I'd really like for Green to go on loan whether at a 2.BL club, Ingolstadt, Köln it doesn't really matter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Finally, our first Super Cup win in 4 years. Before kickoff, i was hoping Carletto would take the final more seriously than Pep did and did he. Na small cup sha but, hopefully the first of FOUR to come. Happy to see Don Uli back in charge. Bayern without Hoeness is no Bayern. I for one, am happy we are playing direct football again. Bye-bye to Tiki-taka.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

Also in like 80% of our games wold be against teams who would sit back so counter opportunities wont be much [size=18pt]but vs top sides, we need to get away from the must dominate 70% of possession mentality.[/size] And we have players like Vidal, Muller, Robben Costa who work better when they have space to exploit
grin grin

Nice one bro. Bayern will do well.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2016/08/fc-bayern-vorerst-ohne-coman-aussenbandriss

Yawa dey oh. Ankle ligament damage

I hope this forces Kalle to buy a forward
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisley024(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dayo, who are you supporting tonight? Let's know if tonight's party will be here or not.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Saturday 8:30 AKDT - I go wear Germany shirt and keep stacks of German brew close by. Abeg make una no let me down. That nightmare must stay with Brazil for some more years!

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.