Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077142 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
airmark:

Apari olori gbagun gbagun , use your brain , can you bring out car fire extinguisher to quench a house already in flames ?

Did City not bring out car fire extinguisher to quench their house already in flames within the same 30mins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Did City not bring out car fire extinguisher to quench their house already in flames within the same 30mins

What house was in flames ? Monaco was not leading man city with 2 goals at any point in that game unlike when christensen scored. Try to apply sense when juxtaposing scenarios.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
airmark:

What house was in flames ? Monaco was not leading man city with 2 goals at any point in that game unlike when christensen scored. Try to apply sense when juxtaposing scenarios.

You are extremely foolish

WHo scored the winning goal for Gladbach yesterday. Write on a post card
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are extremely foolish

WHo scored the winning goal for Gladbach yesterday. Write on a post card

Apari , gladyansh like monaco leading man city 3-2, was not comfortable until christensen scored the goal that killed fiorentina.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
airmark:
Who scored that vital winning goal that rescued gladyansh today ? The dude looks familiar.

This was the initial question

Now answer who scored the winning goal for Gladbach yesterday apoda
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

This was the initial question

Now answer who scored the winning killing goal for Gladbach yesterday apoda

Christensen, oponu.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
airmark:

Christensen, oponu.

A game was won 4-2, which of the goal scorer scored the winning goal amukunmeko
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
2-0 vidal robben
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hamburg grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
bykebyke:
Hamburg grin grin

Useless league

Bayern 8 Hamburger 0

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bayern 5 Arsenal 1

Arsenal from the useless league

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Reporter: Carlo, Biggest win of your career?
Ancelotti: "I won 9-1 with Real Madrid and Chelsea"

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Please post the link you got this farce from and back it with $100 that ancelotti won 9-1 with chelsea in any epl match? $500, up for grabs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
airmark:

Please post the link you got this farce from and back it with $100 that ancelotti won 9-1 with chelsea in any epl match? $500, up for grabs.

Pa Ramdeuter are you game?

Make una send the bar come my board!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
airmark:

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/835534288271593473

Can you back it with $500 that Ancelotti won an EPL match with an 8 goal margin?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/835534288271593473

Can you back it with $500 that Ancelotti won an EPL match with an 8 goal margin?

I believe you are not blind , back your claim that ancelotti won an epl match 9-1 with $100. That's what you posted. Show me 9-1 match and $500 will be yours .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
airmark:

I believe you are not blind , back your claim that ancelotti won an epl match 9-1 with $100. That's what you posted. Show me 9-1 match and $500 will be yours .

You are a fool 9 -1 is 8 goal margin. Let me show you 8 goal margin for $500
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are a fool 9 -1 is 8 goal margin. Let me show you 8 goal margin for $500

raumdeuter:

Oponu, the emboldened is what I asked you to prove. You will just go to pages ran by Munich drunkards and post their stuffs as truths . Give me a 9-1 match won by ancelotti in epl as claimed. Fuke fuke brain .

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:57am On Feb 27, 2017
airmark:

Oponu, the emboldened is what I asked you to prove. You will just go to pages ran by Munich drunkards and post their stuffs as truths . Give me a 9-1 match won by ancelotti in epl as claimed. Fuke fuke brain .

You are a dunce, A 9-1 win is an 8 goal margin. I will prove to you Carlo winning with a 8 goal margin in the EPL you tool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2017
Nawa o.

Anceloti won a match 9-1 with Chelsea.

Ok. Prove to me Anceloti ever won a Chelsea match 9-1.

No. I'll prove to you 9-1 is an 8 goal margin...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Raumdeuter see as una go mess Oscars up.

I sure say your manager for don knock your Apari this morning
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nihilist:
Ramdeuter see as una go mess Oscars up.

I sure say your manager for don knock your Apari this morning

Wetin dem do for there. I didn't watch I just heard there was another Steve Harvey moment where they announced LA La land instead of moonlight.

The lala land sef I no know wetin people see for that movie. Been trying to watch it for some time but I slept off at every attempt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Happy 117th to the Greatest club on the planet. And all other existing plus newly found ones. FC Bayern München

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
I hope I'm not pre ejacul@ting because customer daada ni Arsenal ati Hamburg but I'm seeing shades of Jupp's side in 13. Let me keep observing. Good to see Kingsley Coman back. We are going to need everybody

raumdeuter:
Loving the Europa result

great game from Gladbach came back from a 2-0 and 3-0 aggregate win to score 4 and win the series

While our Tottenham spuds and the EPL failing as expected
I didn't expect that Gladbach recovery at all. Na real miracle. Shame on UEFA for pairing them with Schalke. Both teams looked like they could make deep runs in the competition

The EPL is such a useless league. Tottenham who didn't get out of a group with Neverkusen, Monaco and CSKA. Went to Europa and couldn't beat Gent. Why bother to qualify for Europe?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
A40:
I hope I'm not pre ejacul@ting because customer daada ni Arsenal ati Hamburg but I'm seeing shades of Jupp's side in 13. Let me keep observing. Good to see Kingsley Coman back. We are going to need everybody

Omo lets just watch cautiously but if by the end of this game week Barca is out and Napoli by some black magic beat Madrid 2-0

We and Atletico become the favourite. As experienced as Carlo is, He also has some of the most epic failures in the competition history. Usually after taking a first leg or first half lead. The 4-0 loss to Deportivo in 2004 after winning the first leg 4-1, the collapse at Istanbul after leading 3-0 at half time, And even the La decima the near collapse to Schalke and Dortmund after winning the first leg comfortably. 1 more goal by either team in both games would have knocked himout. Beat Schalke 2-0in Germany only to lose 4-3 at Bernabeu with Casillas making a last minute point blank save from Howedes header, And beat Dortmund 3-0 in Bernabeu fist leg only to lose 2-0 in Germany thanks to Mikitaryan who missed an open net.

Though I will like Monaco to knock out Shitty But if not I wont mind seeing how efficient Lewandoski can be vs John Stones.

I didn't expect that Gladbach recovery at all. Na real miracle. Shame on UEFA for pairing them with Schalke. Both teams looked like they could make deep runs in the competition

The EPL is such a useless league. Tottenham who didn't get out of a group with Neverkusen, Monaco and CSKA. Went to Europa and couldn't beat Gent. Why bother to qualify for Europe?

First leg Gladbach played better but were just missing easy chances until bernadeschi scored a free kick blinder, same thing in 2nd leg, they were dominating until one counter attack and an epic brainfart by Vestergaard put them 2-0 down

At that point Lars Stindl took the laws into his hands
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Wetin dem do for there. I didn't watch I just heard there was another Steve Harvey moment where they announced LA La land instead of moonlight.

The lala land sef I no know wetin people see for that movie. Been trying to watch it for some time but I slept off at every attempt
Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahah. grin grin
You don burst my belle right now. grin grin

If you think LA La Land is boring, try watching Manchester By The Sea, you'll never complete it since you can't watch LA La Land. And this useless Manchester By The Sea had high rating on every site I checked. Even with my craze for movies, I completed that movie after 4 days in between heavy sleep. That movie is by far the most boring movie of last year (and in my top 10 most boring movies of all time), but yet it had high ratings and got Casey Affleck an Oscar that should have been rightly won by Andrew Garfield.

I've come to realize that Oscar awards rate the drama genre of movies highly above other genre like sci-fi, action, thrillers etc. And sometimes (or maybe even most times), these so-called dramas are super boring. I'm always wary of watching highly rated drama movies. LA LA Land is interesting or at least okay to me, but I'll rate the likes of Hidden Figures over it. But as for Manchester By The Sea being classified as a movie sef, I think the world is coming to an end. That movie is the personification of borefest. Try watching it and you'd see La LA Land is far more interesting than it.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
sinizia:

If you think LA La Land is boring, try watching Manchester By The Sea, you'll never complete it since you can't watch LA La Land. And this useless Manchester By The Sea had high rating on every site I checked. Even with my craze for movies, I completed that movie after 4 days in between heavy sleep. That movie is by far the most boring movie of last year (and in my top 10 most boring movies of all time), but yet it had high ratings and got Casey Affleck an Oscar that should have been rightly won by Andrew Garfield.

I've come to realize that Oscar awards rate the drama genre of movies highly above other genre like sci-fi, action, thrillers etc. And sometimes (or maybe even most times), these so-called dramas are super boring. I'm always wary of watching highly rated drama movies. LA LA Land is interesting or at least okay to me, but I'll rate the likes of Hidden Figures over it. But as for Manchester By The Sea being classified as a movie sef, I think the world is coming to an end. That movie is the personification of borefest. Try watching it and you'd see La LA Land is far more interesting than it.

Ok. I have this app where I can watch all movies for free. I first begin watch it one day and after seeing 3 scenes where they were singing and dancing like those old days Indian movies I slept off,

Next time I heard someone mention it at work, I tried watching it again and slept off,

After I now heard it was nominated for the Academy awards, I decided maybe it was a good movie and I was just impatient. I egin watch begi struggle to stay awake, the people around me were also trying to stay awake

After a while we all slept off and woke up when the movie don finish

Maybe the movie reminds the award people of their childhood when they were watching "Sound of Music"

Maybe watching the movic will take you to lalaland the dreamland

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
A40 have you heard the latest from Gotze? Out for the season with a metabolic disorder,

Good thing we got rid of him I'll say
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
sinizia:

Birdman was the worst, followed closely by The Revenant.

That Birdman film I couldn't even make heads or tail of the movie. It was boring as fvck. I took my wife to see Revenant the Vals day before this one and we both fell asleep at the Cinema.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
I think boring movies of nowadays are the reason series are now in vogue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
raumdeuter:
A40 have you heard the latest from Gotze? Out for the season with a metabolic disorder,

Good thing we got rid of him I'll say
Its a darn shame. He's had a terrible season to put it mildly. Hope he recovers fully tbh. Still think he was mismanaged at Bayern but I agree he needs a stronger mentality
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Birdman was the worst, followed closely by The Revenant.

That Birdman film I couldn't even make heads or tail of the movie. It was boring as fvck. I took my wife to see Revenant the Vals day before this one and we both fell asleep at the Cinema.
The more boring the movie the likelier it is going to win an Oscar. Its like that is the most important criteria. The irony is I would list 5 movies Di Caprio did better. Revenant was OK tbh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.