Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076663 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
A40:
Neuer, Lahm, Hummels, Martinez, Alaba - Alonso, Thiago, Müller - Robben, Lewandowski, Ribery

Where is boathand? Ancelotti is a f00l. shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Thiago. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Goal Muller. excellent Thiago pass
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
raumdeuter:
Goal Muller. excellent Thiago pass

Ancelotti refused to bring in boathand to make it 1-1. angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
airmark:

Where is boathand? Ancelotti is a f00l. shocked
Lewl owo ti jonaa. Ancelotti na phool true true. Why is Javi still playing CB and not in the MLS
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
A40:

Lewl owo ti jonaa. Ancelotti na phool true true. Why is Javi still playing CB and not in the MLS

Sulemanu's club refused to release him till summer. Now javi is sitting on boathand, two average defenders.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
I've not been hearing from Renato Sanchez that you guys 'stole' from us..
Word on the street is that he's been disappointing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
airmark:

Ancelotti refused to bring in boathand to make it 1-1. angry

Raumdeuter, is Boateng still injured?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
bykebyke:
Thiago. cheesy
Pricing starts from £80m sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Raumdeuter, is Boateng still injured?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Resting him for madrid.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Rumdeuter, is Boateng still injured?

He just returned from injury and no need to rush him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
airmark:

Sulemanu's club refused to release him till summer. Now javi is sitting on boathand, two average defenders.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
raumdeuter:
Robben reaction after being subbed

https://twitter.com/FCBayern_Media/status/843528976505167872
Ko fara buruku baale and see the big picture.

The team is looking really good. I don't recall the last time we dominated Gladbach this badly unless under Jupp. The score flattered Gladbach quite badly.

Gotta hope for the boys to be a bit more clinical. And maybe a bit more luck. 18th time we are hitting the bar in the league alone

Shoutout to Thiago. Monster game! He is even making tackles now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Roland17:
I am a boxer and not a killer!!!...GGG
Danny really took the fight to GGG. First guy to take him to 12 rounds and I'd actually say he won some of the last 4 rounds. He showed GGG isn't invincible, however what GGG also showed was by God his chin is made from titanium. Did you see his face? Not even a scratch, no koko, NOTHING. Looked like he could still go to a strip club and make it rain on dem hoes that night
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

He just returned from injury and no need to rush him

He has gone on a 3 month break because of ordinary shoulder injury or what, did trailer jam him ? I cant wait to see real - bayern. With what i saw of bayern today, easy prey.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:01am On Mar 20, 2017
So they are resting boathand for real madrid
BBC smiling right now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:02am On Mar 20, 2017
So they are resting boathand for real madrid
BBC smiling right now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2017
airmark:

He has gone on a 3 month break because of ordinary shoulder injury or what, did trailer jam him ? I cant wait to see real - bayern. With what i saw of bayern today, easy prey.

Airmark leave my uncle alone grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Neuer with a calf issue. Let's hope its all a ruse to keep him out of the relatively meaningless international games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:01am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:
DOuglas Costa out of the Madrid series with a knee injury

http://www.espnfc.com/bayern-munich/story/3087256/douglas-costas-knee-injury-more-serious-than-bayern-first-thought-report
Aye le oo. Ibosi oo. So we are stuck with Grandpa Ribery (if he is even fit)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Had a Mats Hummels moment earlier this week when i accidentally spilled a hot cup of tea on my leg. Luckily there was no Muller to rub it in. Speaking of Muller, he finally broke his scoring duck this year. Let;s just hope this is not a false dawn like last time out.

Madrid in the UCL, just as i wanted. Time to unleash La Bestia Negra. It has been tamed for too long. We are just approaching peak form and i'm fairly confident the boys will get the job done.

As for Costa's untimely injury, all i can say is shyte! Somewhere in my mind, i knew this injury-free stuff wasn't going to last. I was hoping we would have our full ammo against Real. I just don't trust Ribery in those big games. He's going to have to prove me wrong.

Bundesliga in the bag already, 13 points clear. Liepzig now have reality staring them in the face. I just hope they keep it together and make CL next season. Dortmund in the cup also, it's going to be a very busy April!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Be like e go better make person kuku wait for Bayern official account because even iMiaSanMia is saying something else about Costa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Fantastic way to go out by Podolski. 49 goals

Hummels was clear MOTM. Faultless throughout

Rumor mill says we are leading the chase for Bernardo Silva. If we can get him and Mbappe. Europe don enter one chance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2017
A40:
Fantastic way to go out by Podolski. 49 goals

Hummels was clear MOTM. Faultless throughout

Rumor mill says we are leading the chase for Bernardo Silva. If we can get him and Mbappe. Europe don enter one chance

He is the best german central defender for the past 5 years. He is a leader in that defence. What you will need a drone to analyse, i will be wrapped in my duvet , reporting it.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

He is the best german central defender for the past 5 years. He is a leader in that defence. What you will need a drone to analyse, i will be wrapped in my duvet , reporting it.

All this grammar on top friendly match. O ni faraburuku bale. Bebeto
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
A40:

All this grammar on top friendly match. O ni faraburuku bale. Bebeto

He has been a great defender, when fit. He is head and shoulder above boathand defensively. That's your best defender at the world cup, it's not about friendly match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hummels was in the league when Boateng was named best player

Hummels was at the Euros when Boateng was named best

Hummels was in the World cup final when Boateng was dominating everyone

Hummels is good Boateng is good.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

He has been a great defender, when fit. He is head and shoulder above boathand defensively. That's your best defender at the world cup, it's not about friendly match.
My friend stop preaching to the choir. Na our boy so I know his abilities which is why he was bought back. However whether he is better than Boateng is another argument entirely. We saw who made Team of the Tournament at the last Euros, we also know who made UEFA Team of the Year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
A40:

My friend stop preaching to the choir. Na our boy so I know his abilities which is why he was bought back. However whether he is better than Boateng is another argument entirely. We saw who made Team of the Tournament at the last Euros, we also know who made UEFA Team of the Year

You didnt know him. I preached his gospel here, while you and dayo were licking boathand balls. He only played one match for bayern before he left for dortmund and that period you were in pains, crying with arsenal. One wonders how you knew him. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.