Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072687 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ibime:

Nedved era also includes the Lippi era before Ancelotti. It's a grey area whether there are elements of diamond set-up in Lippis 4-4-2 but Zidane was often part of the 2 central midfielders, negating the need for Nedved to come inside as a pseudo-playmaker. The most I will say is that Nedved is not a flying winger, but there is no doubt he was a 4-4-2 winger as much as you would call Garba Lawal a left-winger, even though he doesn't fly like Finidi on the other side.

LBs and RBs in a 4-4-2 diamond and double 6 formations are mostly the ones doing the runs in the wings, when their team attacks. Nedved might be dashing to the wing in the course of the game, but in that formation he could not be called a winger but a midfielder.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2017
Ibime:
Airmark and A40, Please what is the difference between LM and LW cos ayam not understanding
Apoche cra cra can start a fight with himself in a phone booth. When I say Nedved was primarily an LM/LW intelligent pundits know what is being implied
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:54am On Mar 09, 2017
airmark:

You just cant stop disgracing yourself. I suspect dayo sent you strong warning not to risk your salary on that nedved's LW argument. I wanted to use your money to buy nike triax wrist watch. Dayo saving your a,ss since 1900 grin
You are a daft he-goat. Its better you join the monastery as no child deserves to be burdened with such intellectual handicap at birth. Omugo was so desperate you tried to place a bet with my initial terms of argument. You are such a confused moraphucka. Was Nedved an LM or naah? Even your benefactor is trying to lecture you on why Nedved could also be considered an LW but you are just a hoe that don't wanna be saved. John Stockton couldn't assist you

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:02am On Mar 09, 2017
A40:

Apoche cra cra can start a fight with himself in a phone booth. When I say Nedved was primarily an LM/LW intelligent pundits know what is being implied

I have explained in my previous posts today, read up and be educated. Dayo also used style passed the expo to you yesterday. Welli am still shocked as you couldnt let go your 50k since you were so sure nedved played as LW in so many matches. We must spoonfeed you on football technicalities everytime.

raumdeuter:
Its extremely foolish apochecracra that wont know Nedned was mainly a left midfielder throughout his career

I wonder why A40 even bothers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Fantastic stuff from Dortmund. Doing the Bundeslisga proud. Hope they get Sevilla or Leicester in the next round

Aubameyang should probably be on 8 goals from this tie alone.

About the Arsenal game. Omo I have to ask what is happening with Alaba men. Dude got torched too often for my liking. It was painful to watch
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:23am On Mar 09, 2017
airmark:

Generally you may call players on the left side of the midfield LW. However, 4-4-2 has been tweaked over the years and your LW in a 4-4-2 double 6 formation will never be a LW technically unless the formation will change to 4-2-4. LM has a more defensive role to play than LW. For example diamond formation of 4-4-2 will never have LW, but LM. We all remember ancelotti's formation.

airmark:

I have explained in my previous posts today, read up and be educated. Dayo also used style passed the expo to you yesterday. Welli am still shocked as you couldnt let go your 50k since you were so sure nedved played as LW in so many matches. We must spoonfeed you on football technicalities everytime.

Shut up you obtuse eediot. Even after stating Nedved was primarily a LM you are here claiming I was given expo. Even your benefactor was suprised at your idiocy.

Asinwin is already changing stance in his post.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:33am On Mar 09, 2017
A40:

Shut up you obtuse eediot. Even after stating Nedved was primarily a LM you are here claiming I was given expo. Even your benefactor was suprised at your idiocy.

Asinwin is already changing stance in his post.

Who changed what mumu? I proved beyond reasonable doubt that nedved didnt play more than two games as LW. He played in formation he was tagged LM not LW. He was a midfielder not a winger during those years, put your money where your mouth is. You keep running away .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Airmark... I know you dont believe it... grin grin

Its allowed! cheesy wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2017
A40:
Fantastic stuff from Dortmund. Doing the Bundeslisga proud. Hope they get Sevilla or Leicester in the next round

Aubameyang should probably be on 8 goals from this tie alone.

About the Arsenal game. Omo I have to ask what is happening with Alaba men. Dude got torched too often for my liking. It was painful to watch

Why not pray for fraudiola's man city that failed to beat stoke?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:38am On Mar 09, 2017
coded01:
Airmark... I know you dont believe it... grin grin

Its allowed! cheesy wink

What is allowed ? You are so excited for barca's ojoro , you taking multiple wraps of cracks in quick succession. Get well soon.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:40am On Mar 09, 2017
airmark:

What is allowed ? You are so excited for barca's ojoro , you taking multiple wraps of cracks in quick succession. Get well soon.

SMH... grin grin grin

E pain am... tongue

Barca re-invented football last night... cheesy wink cool

Never done b4! shocked cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:51am On Mar 09, 2017
coded01:

SMH... grin grin grin

E pain am... tongue

Barca re-invented football last night... cheesy wink cool

Never done b4! shocked cool

Yes we have forgotten how players could trick a ref and get a penalty awarded, you guys reminded us today. Call it re-invention, spot on.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Xabi Alonso joining Lahm to retire at the end of the season

2 legends Hope we can send them off with a CL trophy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
As long as Azmoun doesn't use any of my defenders to mop snow like Boateng, I'll be fine! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
elrony:
As long as Azmoun doesn't use any of my defenders to mop snow like Boateng, I'll be fine! cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ramuzaki will tell the whole world if that happens.

Azmoun : Mr. Boathand na my boy na my boy !

[img]http:///media/11-23-2016/Irkuqz.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ramuzaki will tell the whole world if that happens.

Azmoun : Mr. Boathand na my boy na my boy !

[img]http:///media/11-23-2016/Irkuqz.gif[/img]

Boateng don spoil the pitch... my boys are complaining grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
elrony:

Boateng don spoil the pitch... my boys are complaining grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

Ok they will be pardoned if it happens.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Ok they will be pardoned if it happens.

Make e sha no happen cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:
Xabi Alonso joining Lahm to retire at the end of the season

2 legends Hope we can send them off with a CL trophy

Xabi Alonso is a Bayern legend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Masterkolinks:

That's how germans stvpidly rate players in their domains, not surprised. If they could call boathand a legend, why wont they call a former madridsta, a bayern legend. Their league is messed up.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Masterkolinks:

Xabi Alonso like Phillip Lahm is a football legend. Where did you see anyone call him a Bayern legend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Xabi Alonso like Phillip Lahm is a football legend. Where did you see anyone call him a Bayern legend

What made xabi alonso a football legend?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:

What made xabi alonso a football legend?

Ask people who know

2 CL titles 1 world cup, 1 Euro cup, multiple league titles

Something no one in CHelsea history can ever point to
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ask people who know

2 CL titles 1 world cup, 1 Euro cup, multiple league titles

Something no one in CHelsea history can ever point to

Arbeloa is also a football legend. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:

Arbeloa is also a football legend. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok Arbeloa was a starting player at the world cup? or at the CL won or anywhere

You see the effect oof having a porous skull
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ok Arbeloa was a starting player at the world cup? or at the CL won or anywhere

You see the effect oof having a porous skull

Oh ok , now i know the type of football legend he is. David villa type of spanish football legend. Spot on.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
airmark:

Oh ok , now i know the type of football legend he is. David villa type of spanish football legend. Spot on.

Because David Villa won multiple CL, was starter at Euro and world cup wins

Amukunmeko
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Because David Villa won multiple CL, was starter at Euro and world cup wins

Amukunmeko

Yes we are on the same page. You have made us to know there are categories of legends. Those that their teams won titles and because they started matches, they are legends. Also those that are legends because they turned up in final matches despite an iranian boy using their chests to mop the ground at their peaks. etc etc. Apari
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
So which legend does Chelsea have? The one whose team win when he is not on the field or the one Shabani Nonda and Andre Ayew was using to wipe the floor

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:56am On Mar 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
So which legend does Chelsea have? The one whose team win when he is not on the field or the one Shabani Nonda and Andre Ayew was using to wipe the floor

George weah is a football legend, he never experienced ucl or nations cup final before. In fact he never played in any world cup before. But to pa ramuzaki, every player that hasn't played in all these competitions' finals is not a legend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.