Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076608 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:40am On Jul 21, 2017
ToyinDipo:

The truth is Guardiola is a coward and two-faced person
Facts: Saint Guardiola refused an handshake from Ronaldo at an award night
He treated a lot of players badly, but poses with them charmingly on cameras
He has a problem with a player, he won't be able to say it to the player's face
more in the video.
Common sense: it justifiable to resent someone with such low behaviours.

If thats what makes you sleep better at night, why should I deny you your joy

You have a coach who is known to be an asshole, but your joy is that Yes Guardiola is also an asshole like our coach

What a terrible way to live and think
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 3:43am On Jul 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

If thats what makes you sleep better at night, why should I deny you your joy

You have a coach who is known to be an asshole, but your joy is that Yes Guardiola is also an asshole like our coach

What a terrible way to live and think
Lol grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2017
Ac Milan 3 Bayern 0. First half.
No comment yet bt from what I have seen so far. I think I av to agree with pkasso on Martinez. The nigga is now turning to a wasteman. It seems Hummels mind is somewhere else. The guy no just dey dis match at all

How did AC Milan steal Rodriquez for that meagre amount while 50 million Is been quoted for Benjamin mendy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by EvilMetahuman: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
cry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
omotayos01:
Ac Milan 3 Bayern 0. First half.
No comment yet bt from what I have seen so far. I think I av to agree with pkasso on Martinez. The nigga is now turning to a wasteman. It seems Hummels mind is somewhere else. The guy no just dey dis match at all

How did AC Milan still Rodriquez for that meagre amount while 50 million Is been quoted for Benjamin mendy.

No Boateng to blame this time

Carlo better deliver this season or else he is out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wow.. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by EvilMetahuman: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Knock knock

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Where's a40, dayo apari ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2017
It seems Don Carlo is not happy with Mr ZERO ZERO a.k.a Renat0 Sanches. He says he might offload him before the season starts.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
afrodoc2:

It seems Don Carlo is not happy with Mr ZERO ZERO a.k.a Renat0 Sanches. He says he might offload him before the season starts.

There are limited choices for him in midfield with Martinez, Vidal, Tolliso, Thiago, Rudy Muller James thats 7 players who are older and more experienced fighting for max 4 spots

He is likely to get loaned out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
afrodoc2:

Looks like Mr zero zero turned EPL player of the year into his pet, That Man Utd fans were begging Mourinho to sign him

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/25/manchester-united-fans-beg-jose-mourinho-to-sign-renato-sanches-after-bullying-ngolo-kante-in-chelsea-friendly-6804598/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
...in an unimportant match?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Looks like Mr zero zero turned EPL player of the year into his pet, That Man Utd fans were begging Mourinho to sign him

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/25/manchester-united-fans-beg-jose-mourinho-to-sign-renato-sanches-after-bullying-ngolo-kante-in-chelsea-friendly-6804598/

Thought you said it was just pre-season? When it mattered most Zero Zero lived up to his name with ZERO goals and ZERO assists for a whole season. shocked
Do we call him sub-zero?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Emaprince:
...in an unimportant match?

afrodoc2:

Thought you said it was just pre-season? When it mattered most Zero Zero lived up to his name with ZERO goals and ZERO assists for a whole season. shocked
Do we call him sub-zero?

If his performance in a meaningless friendly can make Manure fans clamoring for him when they already have dabber to dabber already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:01am On Jul 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

If his performance in a meaningless friendly can make Manure fans clamoring for him when they already have dabber to dabber already

Will the clamouring of nameless fans be converted to a goal or an assist? Only if
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Raumdeuter, did renato actually finish the season without a goal and assist?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
airmark:
Rumdeuter, did renato actually finished the season without a goal and assist?

He played 900mins all season and had as much league goals as Carrick who played over 2000 mins, 1 less league goal than Fellaini who played 15,00mins and 1 less goal and 1 less assist than Kante who played over 3,000mins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

He played 900mins all season and had as much league goals as Carrick who played over 2000 mins and 1 less goal and 1 less assist than Kante who played over 3,000mins

Oh no wonder he couldn't score or assist. I didn't know renato played all those minutes last season as a dm like kante and carrick. Afrodoc2, what the fuss about expecting a dm to be scoring up and down? The guy did well when he wasn't played as a dm yesterday.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Apari grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
I am pretty sure Renato gave the through-pass that led to Bayern's 4th against AFC in the 5-1 win. I am pretty sure that pass went to Arturo Vidal who subsequently dinked the ball past the Colombian AFC keeper.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eruditor:
I am pretty sure Renato gave the through-pass that led to Bayern's 4th against AFC in the 5-1 win. I am pretty sure that pass went to Arturo Vidal who subsequently dinked the ball past the Colombian AFC keeper.

Renato gave the through pass to Douglas Costa who passed to Vidal

[img]http:///media/7-26-2017/rfDFHG.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Behold he started his Bayern career with Zero-Zero
I'm not sure he played all games as DM, he played some as CM, in which he could roam into more attacking position.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Behold he started his Bayern career with Zero-Zero
I'm not sure he played all games as DM, he played some as CM, in which he could roam into more attacking position.

Dayo took that L and went back into his hole. I didn't see any sense in comparing a player that played as cm to those that played as dms. That's how he drops stvpid lines to defend his wack views.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2017
airmark:

Dayo took that L and went back into his hole. I didn't see any sense in comparing a player that played as cm to those that played as dms. That's how he drops stvpid lines to defend his wack views.
grin grin
He always has something to say though, lol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 1:05am On Jul 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

I need to reset my brain.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:29am On Jul 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

[img]http:///media/7-26-2017/rfDFHG.gif[/img]

U mean he was the assister of the assister? cheesy

phucking fat Agent Zero . lmao
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2017
afrodoc2:

U mean he was the assister of the assister? cheesy

phucking fat Agent Zero . lmao
Kagawa's punch line of the year last season grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hummels losing Eder for the second Inter goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2017
ToyinDipo:

grin grin
He always has something to say though, lol

The guy never amuses me.

He must sha respond even if it means saying something that is illogical to the line of discuss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Come on, you guys should help push this stagnant thread forward na. The last time i posted here was some days ago...and i'm back here to meet the thread on same page?

WTF?

Airmark have been doing a great job in moving it forward...now that he looks tired, others should contribute.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2017
#forwardmovement
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Backward never, forward ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.